剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表
格林一向都不喜欢巫女
His natural instinct would be to take your head off.
他的本能会是砍下你的头
I'm sure he loves you.
我相信他爱你
You don't need to panic.
别慌张
I need a little bit of your blood.
我需要你的一点血
Why?
为什么
You want your true self back, don't you?
你不是想要找回真实的自我吗
It's getting hot.
变热了
It's really hot. Ow.
真的很热
Hold still.
别动
What are you doing?
你在干嘛
Seeing what you're made of.
看看你的构造
It has to syncretize.
必须融合在一起
How long will that take?
需要多久
No telling.
说不定
I'll call you when I have something to show you.
有结果了我会给你打电♥话♥的
I think I've been here before.
我以前好像来过这里
You've had your fortune told?
你算过命吗
Actually, I did, about 20 years ago
其实我算过 大概二十年前
at the Cleveland County Fair.
在克利夫兰集市
I was supposed to be a rock star and rich.
算命先生说我会成为摇滚明星和有钱人
But that was in Ohio.
但那是在俄亥俄州
However, now I happen to be talking about this MO here.
然而我现在却在这里和你们讨论犯罪手法
It's the same as we had with that security firm,
和那起证券公♥司♥的案子一样
rather large stab wounds to the chest,
大面♥积♥的胸口刺伤
the ones with scorpion venom.
就是那起蝎毒案
So thanks to my quality late-night,
这要感谢我在拖车里
caffeine-fueled trailer time,
靠咖♥啡♥因♥补充度过的高质量深夜
I would suggest we're dealing with a Manticore
我认为我们要应对的是狮蝎怪
or something similar.
或者类似的东西
Who reported?
谁报的警
Landlord came by this morning to collect the rent.
房♥东今早来收房♥租
Instead...
结果
he found the bodies.
他却发现了这两具尸体
Am I right?
我说得没错吧
Yep, looks like a manticore.
对 貌似狮蝎怪
Guess we can rule out robbery.
看来我们可以排除入室抢劫
Anything on the vics?
死者身上有什么发现吗
Mabel and Laszlo Kurlon from the Czech Republic,
梅布尔和拉斯洛·科伦是捷克共和国人
been in Portland just over a year
到波特兰才一年
and renting the shop for nine months.
这间店租了九个月
How many ways in? Two.
有几个出入口 两个
Back door was unlocked.
后门没锁
Front door was unlocked. Lights were still on.
前门也没锁 灯还亮着
So whoever came in didn't have to work for it.
所以凶手轻易就能进入
They just came in for the kill.
他们进屋只是为了杀人
Maybe they got a bad fortune.
也许他们运气太差
If the fortune-tellers were any good,
如果算命师厉害的话
they would have seen this coming.
就能算到这个大灾了
Got an appointment book.
发现一本预约记录簿
Last appointment: last night, 7:30.
最后一次预约是昨晚七点半
Got a name?
名字呢
Well, if I could read it,
有 我不会念
starts with a P.
是以P开头的
Let me work on it.
我去查查
Where's the landlord?
房♥东呢
I got him outside.
他在外面
You can turn around...
你可以掉头
They've been tenants for nine months.
他们租了我的店铺九个月
I've got all the receipts back at the office.
我办公室里有收据
They always paid on time in cash.
他们一直准时现金支付
I didn't demand that. I take checks.
我没要求这样 我也可以收支票
They-- they just wanted to pay in cash.
但是他们就是想要付现金
Were they married?
他们俩结婚了吗
They said they were.
他们说结了
Nothing like this has ever happened at any of my properties.
我名下的物业从来没出现过这种事
I saw the bodies.
我看到尸体了
How the hell were they killed?
他们是怎么死的
We're working on that.
我们还在调查
Were they worried at all?
他们之前有在担心什么事吗
Did they anything that they had problems with?
他们有没有说过遇到了什么难事
Not to me.
没跟我提过
They always just seemed pretty normal,
他们看起来一直很正常
well, for what they did.
就他们的职业而言
They ever tell your fortune?
他们有帮你算过命吗
By that I mean did they ever tell you how they told fortunes?
我是指他们有没有和你说他们是如何算命的
No, I'm not much on fortunes.
没 我不太信算命
I don't want to know, you know?
也不想知道 你懂的
Did you ask for any references?
你有看过他们的推荐信吗
I asked, but I never checked.
有 但是我从来没看过
I think they said they were in Reno before here.
他们好像提过 来这之前在里诺住过
We need you to put down all the references they told you.
我们需要记下他们向你提供的所有证明
I can do that.
这没问题
Looks like I got a match on Anne Peyton.
看来我查到跟安妮·佩顿匹配的信息了
Got an address in the southeast
查到东南区的一个地址
and a phone number to go with it.
和登记在此地址下的手♥机♥号♥码
Could she be the manticore?
她会是狮蝎怪吗
She was the last one scheduled to see them.
她是最后预约见死者的客人
If she is, she's not gonna make a move on three cops.
如果她是 在三个警♥察♥面前也动不了歪脑筋
This my favorite picture of Louis and me.
我最喜欢我和路易斯的这张合影
We were on vacation in Vermont.
我们当时去佛蒙特州度假
We were so happy.
我们很开心
It was right before he was diagnosed.
就在医生确诊他的病之前
Tell us what happened last night in the session.
和我们说说昨晚算命时发生了什么事
Oh, it was amazing.
算得很准
I wasn't sure if I was just making a fool of myself or what,
我不确定自己是否看起来像个傻子
but a friend of mine went to them,
但是我的一个朋友去找他们算过
and she said it was incredible.
她说他们很厉害
And that's why I went.
所以我也去算
And it was.
他们的确很准
Did you see any physical changes?
他的身体有什么变化吗
Oh, yes, yes.
有 有
Laszlo channeled this spirit called Fado.
拉斯洛和这个叫法多的灵魂对话
I know how it sounds, but I swear it was real.
我知道听来很奇怪 但我发誓这是真事
I saw him change, his whole face.
我亲眼看到了他的变化 他的整张脸
He was something completely different.
变得完全不一样
It's-- it's kind of hard to describe.
很难描述
He had fur, and he was sort of animallike.
有皮毛 有点像某种动物
You must think I'm crazy.
你肯定以为我疯了
Who was in the room with you when it happened?
事发时 还有谁和你一起在屋里
Just me and Laszlo and Mabel.
只有我 拉斯洛和梅布尔三人
Now, you said Laszlo changed.
你刚刚说拉斯洛变了
Did Mabel change in any way?
那梅布尔有变化吗
No.
没
They didn't do anything wrong.
他们没干坏事
I communicated with my husband last night.
昨晚我和我丈夫交谈过
I'm absolutely sure of it.
这点我非常肯定
I mean, they were worth every penny.
这钱花得非常值
I just-- I can't believe that somebody would kill them.
我只是无法相信有人会杀了他们
I wanted so badly to speak
我非常想再和我丈夫
to my husband again.
说一次话
I'm sorry.
抱歉
It's just-- it's been so lonely.
我只是太孤单
What have you got?
你手里拿的是什么
Confirmation.
确认书
Sent by Jonathon Wilde moments ago.
乔纳森·王尔德刚刚发来的
Mabel and Laszlo Kurlon.
梅布尔和拉斯洛·科伦
Numerous violations of Section 32.
违反了第32项的众多条款
The outstanding warrant goes back four years.
未执行的逮捕令要追溯到四年前了
They eluded the Marechaussee longer than most.
他们躲避宪兵队的时间真是够长的
They never learn, do they?
剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表