剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表
Phone's inside.
手♥机♥在里面
Do you know who owns it?
知道是谁的房♥子吗
It belongs to Matt Robins.
是马特·罗宾斯的
But he's not here right now.
但他现在不在这里
Moved to New York last year,
去年搬去纽约了
rents out the condo through an Internet service.
通过网络把这公♥寓♥租出去了
We're going to need his phone information.
我们需要他的联♥系♥方式
I've got that in my office.
在我办公室里有
Can you get us inside?
你能让我们进去吗
Yes, I have the key.
可以 我有钥匙
But it's rented out right now.
但它现在是出租状态
To who?
给谁了
I don't know.
我不知道
I have her name in the file.
档案上有她的名字
I gave her the key.
我就把钥匙是给了她
That's what I do for the owner.
这是我要为房♥主做的事
Can you describe her?
你能描述一下她吗
Yes. She was...very pretty.
可以 非常漂亮
Taller than me,
比我高
dark hair, brown eyes.
黑头发 褐色眼睛
Seemed about 30.
大概30左右
Very nice.
人很好
God, I hope nothing happened to her in there.
天呐 希望她没出什么事
Hello? It's the manager.
有人吗 我是中介
I'm here with the police and we have to come in.
我是跟警♥察♥们来的 现在要进来了
You can just wait right here.
你可以在这等着
Got to be somewhere in here.
肯定在哪里
Looks pretty empty.
看起来空空如也
Nothing here.
什么也没有
Not even a sock.
连袜子都没有一只
Doesn't look like anybody lives here.
不像是有人住啊
If she was here, she's gone now.
如果她来过这 也早就走了
Got it!
找到了
What do we think Cody was doing in a bedroom
你觉得昨晚柯迪和一个美女
with a pretty woman some time last night?
在卧室里做什么呢
No sign of a foul play.
没有谋杀迹象
Let's get CSU in here, check for semen,
让犯罪现场调查组来 看看有没有留下精♥液♥
dust for prints.
采一下指纹
Well, whatever happened here,
不管发生了什么
they sure cleaned up pretty good.
他们打扫得够干净的
Was the woman with him? Did she kill him?
那个女人跟他在一起吗 是她杀了他吗
Well if you're going to kill him, why do you kill him outside?
如果要杀他 为什么要在外面动手呢
Where anyone can see you. Why don't you do it in here?
随时可能被人目击 干嘛不在室内进行
Maybe it wasn't the woman. Maybe it was someone else.
也许不是女人干的 是别人
I think we better find this pretty woman.
我觉得我们还是找到这个漂亮女人的好
Well, I don't hear or see anything abnormal.
没有听到或看到任何异常
The scar tissue looks fine,
瘢痕组织看着没问题
no sign of any tears.
也没有撕裂的迹象
How much blood was there?
当时有多少血
Maybe less than I thought.
也许比我想得少
It was the middle of the night. I was half-asleep.
大半夜的 我半睡半醒着
Well, I can do an MRI,
我可以做一个核磁共振
but I'm not seeing anything out of the ordinary.
但我没发现任何异常
How do you feel?
你什么感觉
Actually, I feel okay.
事实上 我觉得挺好的
Well why don't we go ahead and schedule the MRI
不如安排一个核磁共振
just to make sure,
保险起见
but you know, I wouldn't worry.
不过我并不担心
The owner of the condo hasn't been in Portland for about a year.
公♥寓♥的主人一年没来波特兰了
He rented the condo to a woman from Omaha,
他把公♥寓♥租给了来自奥马哈的
Alexis Toynbee,
艾莉克西斯·托因比
but Alexis Toynbee is 60 years old
但是艾莉克西斯·托因比已经60了
and she's still in Omaha.
而且还在奥马哈待着呢
So we've got a case of identity theft.
所以又多了一起身份盗窃案
Whoever rented the condo used Toynbee's name and credit card.
那个租下公♥寓♥的人用了托因比的名字和信♥用♥卡♥
But who goes to the trouble of getting a fake I.D.
但谁会这么大费周折地去弄张假身份证
and credit card just to rent a condo for one night?
和假信♥用♥卡♥ 就为了租间公♥寓♥待一晚上
Someone who wanted to do something bad in a condo,
某些人想在公♥寓♥里做点坏事
and not leave a trail.
又不留痕迹
Got a hit on fingerprint inside the condo,
公♥寓♥里的指纹找到了匹配
but, it's not a woman's.
但指纹不是女人的
Thought it might just be a random
我本以为只是普通疑犯
till I got this.
直到我查到了这个
Linus Balouzian,
莱纳斯·巴路锡安
from Louisville, Kentucky, and got a record as a con-man.
来自肯塔基州路易斯维尔 有过诈骗前科
And car registered in his name
车登记在他的名下
What, you got a last known?
怎么 这是最后一个与死者接触的人吗
In a way.
可以这么说
Condo gets cleaned after every rental.
每次出租后 公♥寓♥都会被打扫一遍
It was cleaned this last Friday,
这间公♥寓♥是上周五打扫的
so that puts Mr. Balouzian in the condo this week.
所以说这周公♥寓♥里是巴路锡安先生
So Mr. Balouzian and our victim
巴路锡安先生和死者
were in a condo rent by attractive woman with a fake identity.
同时出现在那个美女用假名租下的公♥寓♥里
Sound like a con, anybody else?
听起来像是个骗局啊
Maybe Linus is working with this mysterious woman.
也许莱纳斯和这个神秘女人在合作呢
And Cody got caught up
然后科迪发现了
whatever game the two of them are playing.
他们俩的诡计
My guess is, you come all the way to Portland,
我觉得 这么大老远跑来波特兰
you're going to play this game more than once.
这种把戏肯定玩了很多次才对
Checked with Robbery.
问过抢劫科的人了
They've been hearing about
他们接到不少人的报案
businessmen, single guys from other town being trick-rolled.
生意人和外州的旅客说钱被骗了
Put out an APB on Balouzian's car.
对巴路锡安的车发布全境通缉
Yeah.
没问题
If Balouzian's the guy who attacked our victim,
如果巴路锡安是袭击死者的人
he could be wesen.
他可能是格林生物
What kind is the question.
但会是哪种呢
And if they're gonna pull this again, where?
如果他们再次作案的话 会在哪里
If they rented the first condo using Toynbee's identity,
如果第一个公♥寓♥是用托因比的名字租的
maybe they used it more than once.
也许他们用了这名字不止一次
Let's run the name again, see if we can come up
再查查这个名字 看看能不能找出
with any other fraudulent charges.
其它相关的诈骗指控
Stacy, this is all your fault.
史黛西 这都是你的错
If you'd just gone out the back like I told you,
如果你听我的从后门出去
he never would've seen you.
他就不会看见你了
Now the cops are gonna be all over us.
现在警♥察♥就要盯上我们了
So you better get your sweet ass ready
你赶快给我做好准备
cause you are going out again tonight.
因为今晚你得再出去一次
Find us another one!
再给我们找一个
And no more screwups!
这回不能再搞砸了
Are you listening to me?
你听到我说话了没
You think this is my fault?
你觉得这是我的错吗
Linus, you are such an idiot.
莱纳斯 你真是个蠢货
I can't believe he's blaming me.
真不敢相信他居然怪我
This is such crap.
真倒霉
Without me,
没了我
this wouldn't even work.
这根本玩不起来
Thanks, Brad. See you next week.
谢谢你 布拉德 下周见
Okay.
好的
Sean.
肖恩
Rosalee.
罗莎莉
I think I might have a problem.
我觉得我可能遇到点问题
A problem?
问题
What kind of problem?
什么样的问题
You helped my mother figure out
你帮助我母亲弄明白了
what Adalind had done to Nick
爱达玲对尼克做了什么
and how to fix it.
让他重新变了回来
Yeah. Good times.
是啊 美好的时光
There was a book that Adalind used to cast a spell.
爱达玲有一本拿来施咒的书
Yes, we still have it.
书还在我们这里
剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表