剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表
You can let her go.
可以放她走了
Brenner. Yes, sir.
布伦纳 是 长官
This officer'll make sure you get home.
这位警官会把你送到家
Let's take a look at the body, see what we got.
我们去看看尸体是什么情况
She's Wesen. So is the vic.
她是格林生物 死者也是
Wesen prostitutes?
格林生物妓♥女♥
My mind's going a lot of places with this.
这倒让我开始想入非非了
Well, if they're Wesen, maybe the killer is too.
如果她们是格林生物 也许凶手也是
A lot of blood.
很多血
Oh, man. Throat cut.
天呐 割喉
With a very sharp instrument.
得用相当锋利的工具
Maybe the killer isn't Wesen.
也许凶手不是格林生物
Well, that'd be a nice change of pace.
这个假设不错
This is more than just a cut.
不止一处割伤
You need a minute?
要给你点时间吗
Yeah.
好
You knew her?
你认识她
I did.
对
Hi, Mom. It's me.
妈妈 是我
I know we never had a chance to say good-bye
我知道在你把我赶出去之后
after you kicked me out.
我们也没机会道个别
So good-bye.
那就再见
And there are probably a few things you should know.
有些事你应该知道一下
I had a baby with Sean.
我和肖恩有了一个孩子
Can't imagine what you'd think of that.
不知道你会有何感想
I named her Diana.
我给她取名叫戴安娜
But that didn't work out so well
不过结局不怎么好
because she was stolen by the Grimm and his friends,
因为她被格林和他的朋友们 包括肖恩
including Sean,
偷走了
and the Grimm's mother who, by the way, killed you...
还有那个格林的妈妈 也就是杀了你的人
which, I guess, you do know.
你应该认识
Anyway, uh,
无论如何
now I'm gonna have another baby.
我现在又有孩子了
You'll never guess who the father of that one is.
你绝对想不到孩子的爸爸是谁
It's Nick,
时尼克
the Grimm.
那个格林
So the only reason you're not rolling over in your grave
你没在坟墓里翻白眼也就是因为
is because you're here.
你躺在坟墓里了
You weren't the greatest mother.
你不是最好的妈妈
And I'm sure I wasn't the greatest daughter.
我也不是最听话的女儿
But I loved you.
但我爱你
And now I need you.
现在我需要你
You are gonna help me stop Juliette
你能帮我阻止朱丽叶
from killing me and my baby.
对我和我的孩子下毒手
And then I'm gonna get Diana back,
然后我会夺回戴安娜
and I'm gonna raise both of my children the right way.
好好把我两个孩子抚养成人
So thanks, Mom,
谢谢你 妈妈
for being dead when I needed you the most.
在我最需要你的时候 你正好已经死了
Let's get her out of here.
把她带走吧
According to Mary Ann's sheet,
根据玛丽·安的档案
she's been picked up for prostitution and possession.
她因为卖♥♥淫和非法拥有毒品被抓过
Last arrest was three months ago.
最近一次是在三个月之前
First offense a year and a half before that.
第一次犯罪还要往前追溯一年半
Previous address in Creswell.
之前的地址是在克雷斯韦尔
What about known associates? Any dealers in there?
那已知同伙呢 有提到什么毒贩吗
Two that I know of:
据我所知有两个
Marcus Ivon, Clinton Wasco.
马库斯·伊冯 克♥林♥顿♥·沃斯科
Just got the report from the M.E.
刚得到法医报告
Says the victim's uterus
说死者的子♥宫♥
was skillfully removed with a very sharp blade.
被人用锋利的刀精细地移除了
Are we talking scalpel?
是解剖刀吗
A drug dealer with a medical degree? Probably not.
拥有医学背景的毒贩吗 不怎么可能
The wounds indicate that the killer is left-handed.
伤口表明凶手是左撇子
Really?
是吗
This is starting to sound a little familiar.
这听起来开始有点耳熟了
Prostitutes, left-handed killer, organs being surgically removed.
妓♥女♥ 左撇子凶手 器官被像外科手术般摘除
You're thinking Jack the Ripper?
你说开膛手杰克吗
Well, if I remember correctly, same M.O.
如果我没记错的话 一样的作案手法
Only difference is that was London, and this is Portland.
唯一的不同就是当时是伦敦 而这里是波特兰
Here we go: "London, September, 1888.
有了 "1888年9月 伦敦
"Elizabeth Stride's body
"伊丽莎白·斯特莱德的尸体
"was found in a dark yard off Berner Street at 1:00 A.M.
在伯纳街尽头一个黑暗的院子里于凌晨1点被发现
"Her throat had been cut with a sharp instrument.
"她的喉咙被人用锋利的工具割开
"Another victim named Annie Chapman also had her throat cut
"另一名叫安妮·查普曼的死者 喉咙也被割开
and uterus removed by an unknown assailant."
子♥宫♥也被不知名袭击者摘除"
You think this is a Jack the Ripper wannabe?
你们认为这是开膛手杰克的崇拜者
Maybe.
可能
You tied this to any other victims?
把这个案子和别的被害人身上联♥系♥起来了吗
Not in Portland. So far, just the one.
波特兰没有 目前只有这一起
We're doing a five-state search
我们正进行最高级搜索
to see if the killer's on the move.
看凶手是不是在四处活动
Well, there could be one difference here.
有一个不同之处
Our victim is Wesen.
我们的被害人是格林生物
Unless Jack's were too.
除非杰克也是
Intriguing idea.
想法不错
No way to find that out unless you can talk to Jack.
除非能跟杰克对话 否则没法确定
Stay on this.
继续跟进
The press'll be all over it if they make a connection.
如果媒体找出了联♥系♥ 他们会铺天盖地报道
How much has gone out?
走漏了多少消息了
Nothing yet. Good.
还没有 很好
Let's keep it that way.
继续保持
And what if those murders back in the 1800s were Wesen-related?
如果19世纪的那些谋杀案都是格林生物相关的呢
Jack didn't pick his victims because they were prostitutes.
杰克选中这些死者不是因为她们是妓♥女♥
He picked them because they were Wesen.
而是因为她们是格林生物
Sounds like Jack the Ripper could've been a Grimm,
听起来开膛手杰克可能是格林
except for leaving their heads on.
不过他没砍下她们的头
I wish we had the trailer.
真希望拖车还在
Well, not everything was destroyed.
不是所有资料都被烧掉了
We might get lucky.
我们可以碰碰运气
Then let's go.
那就走吧
I can't do it.
我不行
I know I need to, but I can't.
我知道不能手软 但是我不行
Monroe?
门罗
Me?
我吗
I'm vegan.
我是严格的素食主义者
I'll do it.
那我来
Thank you.
谢谢
How much of her do we need?
要多少的她
Tongue, liver, gallbladder, and four ribs.
舌头 肝脏 胆囊和四根肋骨
All right.
好
Here's the liver.
肝脏
Oh, and the gallbladder.
胆囊
Maybe you should sit down. You don't need to--
也许你该坐下 你不必...
No, I'm fine.
不用 我没事
Now for the tongue.
轮到舌头了
So how long does Mom have to cook?
那妈妈要煮多久呢
Um, I'm not really sure,
我不是很确定
but I think we'll know when it's done.
不过我觉得好的时候我们会知道的
Cool.
棒
Now for the ribs.
取肋骨
Here goes.
开始吧
Don't worry.
别担心
I'll check and see who it is before I let them in.
在让他们进来我会确认对方是谁的
You okay?
你没事吧
It's just not that easy being pregnant,
怀着孕 把妈妈切开
cutting up your mom, and waiting for someone to kill you.
等着别人来杀你这些事都比较累人
Honey, it's Nick and Hank.
亲爱的 是尼克和汉克
We'll be in the basement.
我们要去地下室
Look, it's not the trailer,
虽然不是拖车
but there's plenty of room, at least.
不过至少有足够的空间
剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表