剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表
Now this may push a little outside normal police procedure.
这可能会稍微有点超出正常的办案程序
We need to know you're okay with that.
我们得确认你可以接受
'Cause we are.
因为我们可以
I will do whatever I can to help find Monroe,
我会尽全力帮忙找到门罗
but when this is over, I'm gonna need to have a more,
但这事结束 我需要一次更加
you know, in-depth talk about--
更加深入的交流 关于...
Well, there will be plenty of time for that.
我们会有很多时间可以谈
Release Shaw.
放了肖
Hey, sarge. Sarge, listen.
队长 队长 听我说
I just want to say I know I messed this thing up bad.
我只想说我知道是我搞砸了这件事
The hell are you doing here? You should be home,
你在这里做什么 你该回家
getting some sleep. No, I feel like
睡会儿去 不 我觉得
I should be doing something to make up for this.
该做些什么来弥补我的失误
Listen, you're a good cop.
你是一名好警♥察♥
Sometimes it doesn't go your way.
有时出差错在所难免
How can I help? Go home and get some sleep.
我能帮上什么忙吗 回家睡觉
I can't do that, sergeant.
我做不到 队长
You can if I order you to. Go home.
我下命令你总能做到吧 回家
Cheetah stalks his prey.
猎豹悄悄接近它的猎物
Yeah?
喂
Shaw, cops put someone on your house.
肖 警♥察♥派人在你家盯梢
Oh, crap.
见鬼
Leave the lights on, walk out the back door.
别关灯 从后门出来
Get in.
上车
What the hell's going on?
到底发生了什么事
I didn't tell the cops nothing.
我什么也没对警♥察♥说
I know you didn't, Shaw.
我知道你没说 肖
The only problem is... you will.
但问题是 你会说的
No, I swear, Grand Master.
不会的 我发誓 大首领
I would never say anything. No! I swear!
我绝不会说的 不 我发誓
Juliette. Sorry to wake you,
朱丽叶 抱歉吵醒你了
but I'm worried Nick might've been trying to call.
但我担心尼克可能会打电♥话♥过来
Rosalee. Could you check your phone
罗莎莉 能麻烦你看看电手♥机♥吗
just to make sure it's on, please?
确保是开着机的 拜托了
Yeah, of course.
好的 没问题
I didn't realize how tired I was.
没想到我这么累
It's on. Nothing.
是开着的 没有电♥话♥
It's been hours.
已经过好几个小时了
Nick is doing everything he can.
尼克正在尽他所能地去找
And where's Monroe? Why haven't they found him yet?
那门罗在哪 为什么他们还没有找到他
Listen, I know this is difficult for you.
我知道这对你而言很困难
No, you don't. Don't say that.
不 你不明白的 别说这种话
Monroe is missing,
门罗失踪了
and Nick is out there playing cop
尼克却在需要他用格林身份时
when he needs to be a Grimm.
用起了警♥察♥的那一套
He needs to hunt these animals down
他必须要找到这些禽兽
and kill them before they kill Monroe.
然后在它们害死门罗之前杀了它们
Is that too much to ask?
这要求难道很过分吗
Okay, you need to calm down.
好了 你得冷静下来
Don't tell me to calm down.
别叫我冷静
Rosalee, I know you're upset--
罗莎莉 我知道你很难过...
I have a right to be upset.
我有权难过
I need you to pick up your phone and call Nick,
我要你拿起手♥机♥打给尼克
and tell him to do whatever he has to to find monroe.
告诉他要不惜一切代价找到门罗
He'll listen to you.
他会听你的
Don't turn your back on me when I'm talking to you.
别在我和你讲话的时候背过身去
Stop. I...
停下 我...
My head, I have--
我的头 我得...
I'm so sick of hearing about your headache.
我听你说你的头痛都听烦了
Please, Rosalee, just give me a minute.
拜托了 罗莎莉 给我一分钟就好
Call Nick right now. Rosalee!
马上给尼克打电♥话♥ 罗莎莉
Call him! Please!
给他打电♥话♥ 求你了
Walk away! What?
走开 什么
I warned you.
我警告过你了
Oh, my God.
天呐
What have I done?
我♥干♥了什么
Juliette.
朱丽叶
You were having a nightmare.
你刚刚做恶梦了
Must have been pretty awful. You were screaming.
一定是很可怕的梦吧 你刚刚尖叫了
Nick didn't come home?
尼克没回家吗
No. No.
没有
He must be working around the clock.
他一定是忙得不可开交了
Did you get any sleep?
你睡过吗
No.
没
I'm gonna go make us something to eat.
我去弄点吃的
Okay.
好的
Somebody help! Please!
来人啊 救命啊
Help, somebody! Please help!
救命啊 来人啊
Help! Please!
救命啊 救命啊
Shaw works at T&M's auto shop on Southeast Carlson Street.
肖在卡尔森东南街的T&M汽车店工作
So does Dempsey.
登普西也是
Briggs collects unemployment,
布里格斯在领失业救济
lives with his mother at Canter and Third.
和他妈一起住在坎特街和第三大街路口
Howard is a short order cook at Southside Diner.
霍华德是南方餐馆的快餐厨师
Open 24 hours.
那家餐厅24小时营业
Probably not the best place to stash someone.
应该不是个藏♥人♥的好地方
Harold Johnson currently works at Donavon Tools,
哈罗德·约翰逊目前在唐纳文工具店工作
at 14th and Northeast Wesler.
在韦斯勒东北街和第14大街路口
Monroe could be anywhere.
门罗在哪里都有可能
Wu.
吴
We're on our way.
我们这就过去
Somebody got to Shaw.
肖遇害了
Shaw got here before I did. I was out front all night.
肖在我之前到的 我一整晚都盯着前门
Nobody came in or out of the front,
没人从前门进出
so whoever got to him got to him back here.
所以不管是谁杀的他 都是在这后门干的
Somebody didn't like that he talked to us.
我们找他谈话惹着某个人了
Why would you go out the back
除非知道自己被监视了
unless you thought you were being watched?
不然怎么会从后门走呢
Somebody tipped him off.
有人给他通风报信了
This is a wesen killing, right?
这是格林生物谋杀案 是吧
Yeah, it is.
是的 没错
Good to know.
很好
Can you tell by the way he died what kind of wesen?
你们能分辨是哪种格林生物杀了他吗
No. No.
不能 不行
Let's check inside. This way.
进里边看看吧 这边走
Found something!
有发现
What do you think he wore this for?
你觉得他穿这个是要干什么
That's a wolfsangel.
这是狼之钩
Isn't this Officer Acker?
这不是艾克警官吗
Officer Acker's part of wesenrein?
艾克警官也是格林生物判官的一员吗
He had to have been in on Monroe's kidnapping.
他一定和门罗的绑♥架♥案有关
He could've tipped Shaw we were watching his house.
有可能是他告诉肖我们在监视他家
Acker stopped me in the hallway
艾克在走廊上拦下了我
when I was on my way over there.
就在我要去监视的时候
He was buying time.
他是在拖时间
Shaw was probably dead by the time you got there.
你到那里的时候肖八成已经死了
Let's get Acker in here.
我们把艾克抓过来吧
No, you bring him in now,
不行 现在去抓他
he'll know we're on to him.
他就会知道我们盯上他了
I'll pull phone records.
我去查查通话记录
See who he's been talking to.
看看他和谁通了电♥话♥
If we've got a wesen cop playing us,
假如有个格林生物警♥察♥在耍我们
he's gonna regret it.
他会后悔的
I need to use the bathroom.
我要上厕所
Shut the hell up!
你♥他♥妈♥闭嘴
Come on, man, bathroom.
拜托了 我要上厕所
My brother wasn't around, you'd be dead by now.
幸好我哥不在 要不然你早死了
Guy in charge your brother?
管事的是你哥吗
Grand Master.
他是大首领
Of course, I don't pay much attention to that master crap.
当然了 我不太在意什么首不首领的
剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表