剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表
Didn't I tell her not to get in any fights?
我没有告诉过她不能跟人打架吗
We got to stop this. Give her a chance.
我们得阻止她 给她一个机会
You'll blow her cover.
别揭穿她的伪装
You fight dirty. Sorry, I should...
你出阴招 抱歉 我
Yeah, I like dirty.
很好 我就喜欢阴招
You got a lot of potential, kid.
你潜力无穷 孩子
Abe is gonna start training you full time tomorrow.
亚伯明天就开始全力训练你
Now, you go get a shower.
现在去洗个澡
We'll talk after.
我们等会再聊
Keep Clay in the dressing room while I deal with this.
我来处理这事 让克莱待在更衣间里
Keep showing up, you're gonna have to pay gym fees.
你们一直来 可得付健身房♥入场费
A few more questions.
还有几个问题
Oh, I need to get my boy ready for a fight.
我要帮我的选手准备比赛
So soon?
这么快
Hey, I line them up. He knocks them out.
帮他寻找对手 让他把对手们一一击倒
That's how you make a name for yourself.
这就是让自己出名的方法
What do you want?
你想要做什么
Bobby Moore called you at 3 P.M. yesterday.
鲍比·摩尔在昨天下午三点给你打过电♥话♥
Call lasted 23 seconds.
电♥话♥持续了23秒
What did you two talk about?
你们俩谈了些什么
Yeah, he was looking for more work.
没错 他想要继续工作
Thought he could pick up a few bucks at tonight's fight.
他觉得可以在今晚的比赛里挣到一笔钱
And you just forgot to mention that this morning?
你今天早上忘记说这件事了吗
I got more on my plate
比起关心一个曾经火过的醉鬼
than worrying about a drunk has-been.
我有更重要的事要做
He say where we was?
他说过自己在哪里吗
No, and I didn't ask.
没有 我也没问
Where were you last night?
昨天晚上你在哪里
Aw, come on, guys. I've been through this before.
别这样 伙计 我经历过这种事
Answer the question.
回答我们的问题
Treated Abe and myself to a fat, juicy steak
我和亚伯吃了顿肥得流油的牛排餐
and a bottle of wine at Ringside,
还开了瓶好酒
the restaurant, not the gym.
在拳击场饭店 不是这个拳击训练场
Check if you like.
你们想查就去查吧
Why are they back, Abe?
他们为什么回来了 亚伯
They must know what I did.
他们一定是知道了我做的事
You didn't do nothing.
你什么也没做
No, I hit that guy,
不 我揍了那家伙
and I hit him, and I kept hitting.
一顿胖揍 拳脚相向
Clay, you listen to me.
克莱 听好了
You did not kill Bobby Moore.
鲍比·摩尔不是你杀的
You don't know.
你怎么知道
I-I can't do it anymore.
我做不下去了
No more fights, Abe.
我不能再打拳击了 亚伯
Please, you tell Stan for me.
求你了 帮我告诉斯坦
Tell Stan what?
告诉斯坦什么
Cops are asking a lot of questions about you, Clay.
警♥察♥正在查你的底呢 克莱
No worries.
别担心
As long as we're a team,
只要我们还是一个团队里的人
they'll never know what you did.
他们永远也不会知道你做过了什么
Go on. Get some rest.
去吧 好好休息一下
A lot of press is gonna be there tonight.
今晚有很多记者要来
Gonna make your Momma proud.
你要让你的妈妈骄傲
Abe, get some more guys.
亚伯 带更多打手来
Better ones this time.
要厉害一点的
Kid needs to be fired up.
这孩子需要刺♥激♥
I'm not gonna do it.
我不能这么做
Clay can't take it anymore.
克莱已经受不了了
I make those decisions, not you.
做决定的人是我 不是你
This kid is going all the way.
这孩子都已经一路走到这里来了
Cancel the fight
取消今晚的比赛
or I'll tell clay the truth about what happened to Bobby.
否则我就会如实告诉他鲍比的事
You threatening me after I brought you this far?
我为你做了这么多事你反过来威胁我
It's over.
结束了
You're gonna shut your mouth...
你给我把嘴闭紧点...
and do as you're told.
老实按我说的做
Stan's wesen.
斯坦是格林生物
Abe too, but a different kind.
亚伯也是 不过是另一种
You get a good look at them?
你看仔细了吗
Oh, yeah, just get me to the trailer.
当然 快带我去拖车
If I could show you how to get out of here,
如果我告诉你怎么逃出去
would you be happy?
你会开心吗
Do you know a way out?
你知道出去的路
Oh, I do.
是的
Six stones in, three stones high.
里六石 上三石
Six stones in, three stones high.
里六石 上三石
What does that mean?
什么意思
Six stones in, three stones high.
里六石 上三石
Six stones in,
里六石
three stones high--
上三石
Through the wall you must try.
你必须尝试穿过这面墙
Hello?
你好
My name is Hofmann.
我叫霍夫曼
You want to find your baby?
你要找你的孩子
Uh, yes.
是
Yes.
是的
You know a way out?
你知道出去的路
I've got to find her.
我必须找到她
Please, get me out of here.
求你 带我出去
It's a treacherous journey.
这段的旅程会很危险
You will need your strength.
你得补充些能量
Eat this.
吃了这个
Oh, my god, you have food.
天呐 你有吃的
We must go. Hurry.
我们得走了 快
Now.
快走
This one won't open.
这本打不开
Let me give it a shot.
让我试试
I think we got it.
应该是这本
I wish we had these when I was in school.
真希望上学时能用这种书
Have you finished?
你玩够了吗
What?
什么
Knife?
刀
I mean, that's a good idea,
真是个好主意
'cause that'll open it right up.
用那东西肯定能马上打开它
Please, tell me that hurt.
拜托 不疼吗
Here's the spell she used.
这是她用的咒语
Can you reverse it?
能逆转咒语吗
Not here. It's contaminated.
在这不行 这里被污染了
I need a place that's untainted by another hexenbiest.
我需要一个没被其他巫女污染过的地方
We could go to the spice shop.
我们可以去香料店
What? It's...
什么 那可...
What? I mean, yeah. Sure.
怎么了 我是说 好啊 当然
What about this?
这个呢
He didn't have that horn on his head,
他头上没有这个角
but just as ugly.
不过一样丑
That's it. That's him.
就这个 是他
That's Stan.
这个是斯坦
You're sure. 100%.
你确定 百分之百
Oh, "I witnessed this type of creature
"我目睹了这种生物
intimidating others around.
威胁着周围的其它生物
This beast cannot be trusted." Okay, here we are.
不能相信这种怪物" 好了 找到了
"Schinderdiv use their brutal force to pin their victim,
"暴虐怪用它们的蛮力按住受害者
and razor sharp tusks to inflict damage."
然后用锋利的獠牙肆意伤害"
Same type of puncture wounds.
同样的刺伤
What about this wesen?
这个格林生物呢
"A heftigauroch is a bull-like wesen
"公牛怪是种外表像公牛的怪物
that morphs into rage when provoked."
被刺♥激♥后会陷入狂怒"
Seriously? We're talking raging heftigauroch.
真的吗 我们在讨论的是愤怒的公牛怪
It's your book, man. That's Abe,
这可是你的书 这个是亚伯
only he looks a lot older than that.
只是他看起来更老些
剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表