剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表
I've been monitoring two of them.
我一直监视着其中两个人
Give me their names. Not yet.
告诉我他们叫什么 还不行
We don't know how many people are involved.
我们不知道有多少人参与了
And we can't take a chance on blowing it.
我们不能冒险搞砸
We've got to get 'em all.
必须一网打尽
They threatened Rosalee directly.
他们直接威胁了罗莎莉
They could have killed her.
他们可能会杀了她的
You just need to make it through one more day.
你只要再挺一天就好了
Then you get to go on your trip.
然后你们就可以去旅行了
It's Wu. I'm gonna put him on speaker.
是吴 我开免提
Wu, what do you got?
吴 发现了什么
There was another attack.
又发生了袭击
Happened in the parking garage of St. Joe's--same M.O.
在圣约瑟夫医院的停车场 同样的手法
Any witnesses?
有目击证人吗
Yeah, but she's not making much sense.
是的 不过她神智不大清醒
Good news is the victim survived.
好消息是被害人活下来了
They took him right into the hospital. He's stable.
他们直接把他送进了医院 情况稳定
What about the attacker? Got away.
那袭击者呢 跑了
Did you get a description?
有对他的描述吗
Oh, boy, did we get a description.
天啊 说到这个描述
Some kind of wild dog in clothes.
某种穿着衣服的野狗
Canvass the area. We're on our way.
仔细检查那一区域 我们这就过去
Maybe we should call in a dog catcher
或许我们该找个抓狗的
with a really big net.
拿着大网来
Look, I have to get to this case,
我必须要去处理这案子
but I promise you I will find whoever did this.
但我跟你保证 我一定会找出是谁做的
Monroe and Rosalee Need to go to our house.
门罗和罗莎莉 需要去我们家
That's what I've been telling her.
我一直这么跟她说
Call me when you get there.
你们到了给我打电♥话♥
Ay, dios mio.
天啊[西班牙语]
No.
不
What's going on?
发生了什么
El chupacabra!
吸血怪
What?
什么
"Long, shaggy hair, glowing red eyes,
"长而蓬松的头发 发着红光的眼睛
and blood dripping down its doglike face."
血从他那狗一样的脸上流下来"
Seriously, this is who we're looking for?
不是吧 这就是我们要找的
The attacker was on foot. He can't be far.
袭击者是步行 走不远
Maybe he had a getaway car. Yeah, maybe.
或许他有逃逸车辆 是啊 可能吧
I'm gonna find this guy.
我一定要找到这个人
Uh, it seems like you're taking this kind of personally.
你似乎有点意气用事啊
Drew, when's the last time that you had a real vacation?
德鲁 你上次真正的放假是什么时候了
I'm just asking.
我只是问问
What the hell was that?
那是什么
Hey! What are you doing?
你要干什么
Call for backup!
请求支援
Hands on the ground! Don't move!
把手放到地上 别动
I said "Hands on the ground"!
我说"把手放到地上"
What are you doing here? Were you attacked?
你在这儿干什么 你被攻击了吗
I don't know.
我不知道
Did you see where it went?
你看见它去哪儿了吗
Stay here.
待在这儿
I drove all the way around. I didn't see anything.
我开车转了一圈 什么也没看见
Did you see where he went?
你看见它去哪儿了吗
I was walking to my car,
我那时正朝我的车走去
and I thought I saw my friend Diego Hoyos.
以为看到了我朋友迪亚戈·霍约斯
He was on the ground.
他趴在地上
I thought he'd fallen, but when I got to him...
我以为他摔倒了 但我走到他身边时...
What?
怎么了
I'm not sure.
我不是很确定
Anything you remember can help us.
任何你能想起来的事都对我们有帮助
It wasn't Diego.
那不是迪亚戈
This was...
那是...
Something else.
别的什么东西
He was wearing Diego's clothes.
他穿着迪亚戈的衣服
He was going towards Diego's car,
他朝着迪亚戈的车走去
but this was...
但这...
I can't explain it.
我无法解释
When was the last time you saw Dr. Hoyos?
你上次看见霍约斯医生是什么时候
Today, in his office.
今天 在他办公室里
How was he?
他怎么样
He said he was fine, but I think he might be sick.
他说他没事 但我觉得他可能病了
We just got back from the Dominican Republic.
我们刚从多米尼加共和国回来
We need to find this doctor. It wasn't him.
我们得找到那医生 那不是他
I know it wasn't.
我知道不是他
Thank you for your time.
谢谢你抽空
Tavitian.
塔维逊
Wie gehts, mein freund.
还好吗 朋友
Sehr gut.
很好
Well, you've come a long way.
你可真是风尘仆仆
There's a rumor the Resistance has a child,
有传言说反叛组织手里有个孩子
a very important child.
一个非常重要的孩子
Yes, I heard something about that.
我也听说了
Did you hear that we supposedly took the child
那你有没有听说我们本来是要
right out of Prince Viktor's hands here in Portland?
在波特兰从维克托王子手里把孩子抢过来的
I gave the child to Viktor.
是我把孩子给维克托的
I had no choice.
我也没办法
You may have given the child to Viktor,
孩子是你给维克托的
but you know as well as I do, you had no intention
但你我都心知肚明你并没有打算
of letting him leave with her.
让他把她带走
Where is she?
她在哪里
She's with the Grimm that you hired.
跟你们找的那个格林在一起
So you know about Kelly Burkhardt.
你也知道凯利·伯克哈德
Why didn't you tell us?
你怎么没告诉我们
Because the Resistance has been betrayed.
因为反叛组织被人出♥卖♥♥♥了
Adalind and the baby barely escaped Europe.
爱达玲和孩子好不容易逃出欧洲
You have a mole, my friend.
你们里面有内鬼 我的朋友
I suggest you find out who that is.
建议你们把人找出来再说
How do I know it wasn't you?
我怎么知道那人不是你呢
Because if it had been me,
因为如果是我的话
the child would be with the royal family right now,
那孩子现在已经和皇室在一起了
and so would I.
我也是
We're going to find that child,
我们要找到那个孩子
and you're going to help us.
你要帮我们
Look familiar?
眼熟吗
Yeah. The guy and his dog were killed right up the street.
对 那人和他的狗就是在这条街上被杀的
So Dr. Hoyos is either the guy we're looking for,
所以霍约斯医生要么就是我们找的人
or he was attacked by the chupacabra
要么就在停车场也被
in the parking garage.
吸血怪袭击了
Well, we didn't find his body. Yet.
我们没找到他的尸体 是还没有
But if he is the chupacabra,
但如果他是那个吸血怪
what kind of condition is he in now?
那他现在会是个什么状态
I've been trying to call him, but he hasn't answered.
我一直在打电♥话♥找他 但他都没有接
When was the last time you spoke with him?
你最后一次跟他通话是什么时候
This morning before he went to work.
今天早上他上班前
Can you please tell me what this is about?
能告诉我是怎么回事吗
Your husband's partner, Dr. Reyes--
你丈夫的同事 雷耶斯医生
he was attacked earlier this evening.
今晚早些时候被袭击了
Oh, my god. Is Gabe okay?
天呐 加布还好吗
He's recovering in the hospital.
在医院养伤
We believe your husband might have seen what happened.
我们认为你丈夫可能看到了什么
He was there?
他当时在场
We think your husband may have been involved.
我们认为你丈夫可能牵扯其中
No. No, I don't believe it.
不 不 我不信
Hey. It's all right.
没事的
I'm not gonna hurt you or your husband,
我不会伤害你和你丈夫
but I need to know-- is your husband also wesen?
但我要知道 你丈夫也是格林生物吗
Coyotl like me.
也是野狼精
You're the Grimm. I've been told about you.
你就是那个格林 有人跟我说过你
Diego wouldn't hurt anybody.
迪亚戈不会伤害任何人
剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表