剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表
Charles Laney.
查尔斯·莱尼
There's no way John would burn down his own building.
约翰不可能烧掉他自己的房♥子
He inherited it from his father
他从父亲那继承了这栋楼
who inherited it from his father,
他的父亲又是从他祖父那里继承的
and John's gonna give it to his son.
约翰本来要把这栋楼留给他儿子的
What about the bankruptcy?
那破产呢
It's true there were some money issues,
他们的确有经济问题
but bankruptcy filing is just a reorganization of debt.
但破产保护申请只是债务重组而已
Which means somebody he owes money to is not happy.
这说明他的某个债主不开心
I'm sure there's a few.
肯定有
We're gonna need to get a list of the debtors.
我们需要一张债务人的清单
I can put that together for you.
我可以整理出来给你们
That all?
没其他事了吧
Unfortunately, no.
不幸的是 还有
This is a homicide investigation.
这是一起凶案调查
There were two deaths. What?
有两名死者 什么
Two employees were working late last night.
两个员工昨晚在加班
They got trapped inside.
他们被困在里面了
Oh, my god. That's terrible.
天呐 太可怕了
We're gonna need access to the company's financial records.
我们需要查看公♥司♥的财务记录
If you can't provide them, we'll subpoena them.
假如你没法提供 我们就要申请传票了
Kelly Burkhardt sold the truck three months ago.
凯利·伯克哈德三个月前把卡车卖♥♥掉了
The truck was registered to a Dennis and Helen Becker
卡车被登记在了华盛顿州斯波坎市的
in Spokane, Washington.
丹尼斯和海伦·贝克尔名下
Did the people she sold the truck to say anything
买♥♥了她卡车的人有提到任何关于
about a child being with her?
她带着一个孩子的事情吗
I haven't been able to find out anything about your daughter,
我无法找到任何关于你女儿的信息
but that doesn't mean Kelly doesn't have her.
但那不意味着孩子不在凯利手上
She would have had to buy a new vehicle then.
那她就得买♥♥一辆新车了
Or steal one.
或者偷一辆
I don't think she'd risk that with a child.
我不觉得她带着孩子会这么冒险
I'll get someone to check the listings of all vehicles sold
我会让人去查查她抛下那辆卡车后
within two days of her getting rid of that truck.
两天之内卖♥♥出的汽车的清单
Stay close.
保持联♥系♥
I'll let you know what I find out.
我会通知你我的发现的
Still doesn't make any sense.
还是说不通啊
Why would you file for bankruptcy
为什么会在申请了破产之后
then burn down your building?
把自己的房♥子烧掉呢
Aren't you asking to be investigated?
这不是赶着被调查吗
Well, either he's really stupid
要么就是他真的很蠢
or it was an accident.
要么这就是一起意外
Let's find out more about this lawyer.
我们再查查他的律师
Hey, Wu,
吴
could you run a background check for us?
你能帮我们做个背景调查吗
Yeah. Who?
可以啊 查谁
Charles Laney,
查尔斯·莱尼
handled the Harrison bankruptcy.
是处理哈里森破产这件事的人
See what you can find out.
看看能查出什么
Will do,
好的
and I have something kind of interesting.
而且我这儿有件趣事
Talked to Lieutenant Bradey in arson,
我和纵火小组的布雷迪警督谈了谈
says the weird fire pattern sounds a lot like
他说这个诡异的火势听起来很像
a case an old partner of his was following.
他的一个老搭档经手过的案子
Same M.O. He was never able to crack it.
一样的模式 他一直都没能破案
Says his partner was a little obsessed
还说他的搭档有点痴迷于
with nailing this firebug.
抓住这个纵火犯
You know, the one that always got away.
这人总是能逃脱
Let's talk to this cop.
我们去和这个警♥察♥谈谈
If he'll talk to you.
假如他能和你谈就好咯
Why wouldn't he?
为什么不能
You arrested him.
你逮捕了他
For murder.
因为谋杀案
Hey, Orson, let's go. You got visitors.
奥尔森 走吧 有人来看你了
Oh, yeah? Who is it?
是嘛 谁啊
Detectives from Portland. Griffin and Burkhardt.
从波特兰来的警探 格里芬和伯克哈德
Hell no!
他妈的
I didn't really know what was going on back then.
我真的不知道当时发生了什么
You know, it was just all starting to happen.
你知道 一切就开始发生了
An investigator tells the story he wants told.
有个调查员在瞎说
I tell the truth. Yeah?
我说的是真♥相♥ 是吗
And how about your two brothers?
那你的两个兄弟呢
You want to tell me the truth about them?
你想告诉我他们的真♥相♥吗
You arrested him, you didn't convict him.
你只是逮捕了他 并没有给他定罪
He did the killings.
他是杀了人
Yeah, but I didn't know bauerschwein and blutbaden
是啊 但我那时不知道猪妖和狼人之间
had this ancient feud.
有这种古老的恩怨
Doesn't justify what he did.
这也无法为他的所作所为辩护
I mean, Angelina did kill his brothers.
我是说 安吉丽娜真的杀了他的兄弟
Angelina?
安吉丽娜
Yeah, Monroe's ex-girlfriend.
没错 门罗的前女友
That Angelina? She killed Orson's brothers?
那个安吉丽娜 她杀了奥尔森的兄弟
It was one of my first cases as a Grimm.
那是我刚成为格林时办的几个案子之一
What the hell was I supposed to know?
我怎么知道怎么回事
Well, more than I did.
那也总比我知道的多
Well, well, well, well. It's been a long time.
哎呀呀 好久不见了啊
You boys look swell.
你们看起来棒极了
I wouldn't be here unless I had to.
要不是迫不得已我也不会来这里
That hurts.
这话可真伤人
We've got a fire we can't figure out.
我们遇上了一起没头绪的火警
I'm not on the payroll anymore.
我不再是警♥察♥了
I-I'm wearing a different uniform.
身上穿得制♥服♥都不一样了
Maybe you didn't notice.
也许你还没注意到
Yeah, this fire's different.
没错 这起纵火案很不寻常
You want me to do your job?
你想让我来做你的工作吗
You told me once,
你之前告诉过我
whatever else we are,
无论我们还有其他什么身份
we're both cops.
我们都是警♥察♥
Now this is a chance for you to be a cop again.
如今这就是个能让你重新做回警♥察♥的机会
Mason Heady, Joan Tapford were both caught inside.
梅森·海迪和乔安·泰福德都被困在了火里
This fire had no accelerant.
火里面没有催化物
It didn't move the way fires are supposed to,
火势也和普通的火不一样
Almost like it had a mind of its own.
简直就像是有自己的思想一样
An old partner of yours, Lieutenant Bradey,
你的一位老搭档 布雷迪警督
suggested you might know who we're after.
他说你可能知道我们要找的凶手是谁
He said you got real close to figuring out who he was.
他说你只差一点点就找出他是谁了
You have no idea how many years I spent tracking this guy.
你们不知道我花了多少年找这个人
I saw him.
我见过他
Once.
一次
I came so close.
就差那么一点点
I would have caught him, it was only a matter of time,
我本可以抓住他的 只是时间问题了
but then you arrested me.
但之后你就逮捕了我
Are you telling us you can ID him?
你是说你能认出他吗
I-I never did put a face to the name,
我一直没能将那张脸和某个名字对上号♥
but if I saw him again, yeah.
但假如我再次见到他 我的确认得出来
You have a photograph to show me?
你有嫌疑人照片给我看吗
No.
没有
Then I don't know how I can help you.
那我就不知道自己要怎么帮你们了
If he saw this guy's face,
假如他看见了那家伙的脸
Orson may be our best shot.
奥尔森可能是我们最好的机会了
Yeah, but not from in here.
是啊 但他在这里可帮不上我们
It's good to be back.
能回来真好
Hey, Captain. Been a long time.
你好啊 队长 好久不见了
3 years, 27 days, to be exact.
确切地说是三年零二十七天
Sit.
坐吧
Now, you're here for one reason only,
你来这里只有一个原因
to assist these detectives.
来协助这两位些警官
You got two days.
你有两天时间
You make one false move, you'll be right back inside,
只要你行错一步 就得马上回监狱去
And I guarantee no parole board will ever let you out.
而且我保证没有假释委员会会再让你出来了
So much for the warm welcome.
热烈欢迎到此为止
剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表