剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表
Why the hell would I do that?
我为什么要这么做
I'm not expecting you to do this for me.
我不指望你是为了我这么做
I was hoping that you would do it for your child.
我希望你能为了你的孩子这么做
But, if not for that,
不过 如果也不行的话
maybe you'll do it for Juliette.
也许你会为了朱丽叶这么做
For Juliette?
为了朱丽叶
Are you kidding me?
你开什么玩笑
I know a way to help her.
我知道一个帮她的办法
I don't believe anything you're saying.
你说的我一个字也不相信
Do you think I would risk coming here
你觉得如果我手上要没有什么的话
if I didn't have anything?
我会冒险到这里来吗
Look, I'm not making any promises,
我不会做任何保证
and you have to understand that there's no way
你也要清楚没有一个能让她
to cure her completely--
完全恢复的办法
Well, then what's the point of this?
那这个到底有什么意义
Because there is a way to suppress the Hexenbiest in her.
因为有一种办法能抑制她体内的巫女人格
But she'll still be one, so what good does suppressing it do?
但是她仍然是 所以抑制她有什么好处呢
Well, a lot, if it works.
多了去了 如果成功的话
If it works?
如果成功
Yeah, I've heard that before.
对 我以前听说过
What kind of side effects this time?
那这次又有什么副作用
This isn't about changing her.
这不是要改变她
This is so that she can live a normal--
这样是让她能过上一个正常生活
if that's what you want--life.
如果这就是你想要的话
We've been through the book that you used.
我们已经把你用过的那本书看过一遍了
There's nothing about what you're saying.
根本没有你说的这些内容
It's not in the book, specifically.
这些没有明确写在书里
My mother's aunt told me about this
我妈妈的阿姨告诉我的
when my mother was going through a very tough time.
当时我妈妈正在经历一段非常艰难的生活
She didn't end up doing it,
她最终没有这么做
but there is a way.
但确实有这么一个办法
It's not easy,
不是易事
and there is one ingredient that's almost impossible to get.
有一种成分几乎得不到
What is it? A dead Hexenbiest.
什么 一个死了的巫女
That shouldn't be too hard to get.
那也没什么难的
Not me.
我不行
It can't be fresh.
不能是刚死的
Besides,
而且
if anything happens to me,
如果我发生了不测
you'll be stuck with Juliette the way she is forever.
你就只能永远面对这样的朱丽叶了
Now, if you're good with that,
如果你觉得没问题的话
then fine.
那就算了
But...
但是...
it just so happens that I know
碰巧我知道
where a dead Hexenbiest is buried.
有个死了的巫女埋在了哪里
That would be my mother.
那就是我妈妈
Your mother killed her.
你妈妈杀了她
Remember?
记得吧
And you slept with her. Right.
你跟她上过床 没错
Well, as long as we're digging up the past,
既然我们要翻旧账
we may as well dig up your mother.
那就不如把你妈妈一起挖出来
What else do you need?
你还要什么
Rosalee's help.
罗莎莉的帮忙
And I need you to convince her.
我要你去说服她
'Cause I can't do that alone.
因为我一个人做不到
He's kicking.
他在踢我
A lot.
好重
It's a boy.
是个男孩
I wanted to know.
是我想知道问的医生
It's still kicking.
还在动
You should feel this, Nick.
你应该来感受一下 尼克
He's yours.
他是你的
Whether you accept this child or not, that'll never change.
无论你接不接受这个孩子 这是不变的事实
You all act like I'm responsible for everything,
你们都弄得好像是我造成了这一切
but I only did what I did to you
但我只做了对你做的事
because you took my child from me.
因为你夺走了我的孩子
He's strong
他好有力
like you.
和你似的
I'm gonna have our baby, Nick.
我要生下我们的孩子了 尼克
There's only one person who can stop me.
只有一个人能阻止我
I'll take you to Rosalee,
我送你去罗莎莉那
but I don't know if she'll help.
但我不确定她会不会帮忙
I honestly don't think this can get any more complicated.
我真得觉得情况不能比现在更复杂了
This was a big shock to me too.
这对我来说也很震惊
It never even occurred to me
我从没想过
that something like this could--
这种事会...
It happened.
但它就是发生了
Juliette...
朱丽叶
So it's true.
所以是真的啊
You really are gonna have a baby.
你们真的要有孩子了
Well, congratulations.
恭喜啊
I should've finished you off when I had the chance.
当时有机会 我就应该了结了你
Keep her away from me, Nick.
别让她靠近我 尼克
Well, don't you two make a cute couple.
你们两个看着可真般配
Juliette, you know how this happened.
朱丽叶 你知道事情的经过
I sure do.
当然知道
Adalind told me it was a real whopper.
爱达玲说你家伙够大
Juliette, listen to me.
朱丽叶 听我说
I came here because I have a way of helping you.
我来这里是因为我有帮你的办法
I've had enough of your help.
你也帮我不少回了
Nothing's gonna happen here.
这里不能发生任何事
I'm sorry, Juliette, but you have to leave.
我很抱歉 朱丽叶 但请你离开
Really, Nick? That's what I have to do?
真的吗 尼克 我只能这样吗
Let me tell you what I'm going to do.
我来告诉你我会做什么
I'm going to rip this little bitch's throat out.
我会撕开这个贱♥人♥的喉咙
You are in a police station I am in hell, Nick.
你现在在警局 我在地狱 尼克
And it is time she went there with me.
该让她陪我一起下地狱了
No matter what you think about her,
无论你怎么想她
the child is innocent.
孩子是无辜的
You mean your child? Juliette...
你是说你的孩子吗 朱丽叶
No child of hers is innocent.
她的孩子不可能是无辜的
Don't.
不要
You're choosing her over me.
我们两个 你选择她
That is not what I'm doing.
我不是这个意思
Then get out of my way.
那就闪开
Everything okay here, Nick?
没事吧 尼克
Yeah.
没事
We're just working something out.
我们只是在商量解决办法
We're not working anything out. She needs to leave.
我们解决不了任何事 让她走
She's right.
她说得对
I do need to leave.
我是该离开
We'll catch up later.
回聊
So how long has your dad been doing this?
你♥爸♥爸做这个多久了
About ten years.
十年左右
Since I was 20.
从我20岁开始
That's when my mom died.
那时我妈妈死了
He had a rough time with that.
他非常难以接受
He needed something to help get him through.
得找点事做帮他度过艰难时光
He remembered doing these camps as a kid, so...
他想起了小时候参加的露营
You've really done it, haven't you?
你已经做过了 是吧
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
Hunted.
围猎
That was a long time ago.
那是很久前的事了
Yeah, I could tell you were legit.
当然 看得出来你是个守法好公民
It's a real good thing, you talking to the boys.
你跟孩子们现身说法 是件好事
Hey, Nick. Hey, Rosalee.
尼克 罗莎莉
Oh, my God. That won't be the last.
我的天哪 还有更惊讶的呢
I thought you never wanted--oh, my God! Again?
我以为你绝不愿意...我的天哪 又有了
Nice to see you, too, Rosalee.
我也很高兴见到你 罗莎莉
Who's the sperm donor this time?
这次又是谁捐献的精♥子♥
剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表