剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表
I think Dr. Slocombe is logged into the CVA operation.
我想斯洛科姆博士登进了航母计划
Are the access codes correct?
接入码正确吗
Yes, but I think he's off-site.
正确 但是他不在办公室
Want me to call this in?
需要报告吗
Eh, probably just working from home.
可能只是在家工作
As long as the access codes are right, I'm not too worried.
只要接入码没问题 就不必太担心
Let me see what he's doing.
我问问他在干什么
Hi. You've reached Dr. Henry Slocombe.
你好 我是亨利·斯洛科姆博士
Please leave me a message.
请留言
He's not answering.
他不接电♥话♥
Well, he just logged out.
他刚下线了
Hey. What do you know?
情况怎么样了
Well, he's been in surgery over three hours.
手术已经进行了三个多小时了
Remember when you told me that there were things
记不记得你跟我说过你见过一些
that you'd seen that you couldn't explain?
无法解释的东西
Yeah.
是啊
I don't know-- maybe I'm just tired, but, uh...
我也搞不懂 也许是我太疲劳了 但
that book of Nick's was not a normal book.
尼克那本书可不是本普通的书
There were pictures in it, and the drawings
里面有些图 画的和我那时候
looked a little like what I thought I saw that time.
自以为看到的东西有点像
And from what he wrote,
而从书里写的看来
I got the impression that these monsters
我觉得这些怪物就存在于人们体内
were somehow inside people, like they're possessed.
就好像被附身了一样
Am I making any sense at all?
听着像疯言疯语吧
Monsters do live inside people.
怪物确实就存在于人内心之中
We deal with them every day. This is different.
我们每天都要对付它们 这不一样
I think whoever wrote this stuff really saw what they drew.
我觉得这书的作者一定见过自己画的东西
When you told me that you'd seen things,
你告诉我你见过一些东西时
what'd you mean?
是什么意思
I was just saying that when people get angry,
我只是想说当人在愤怒时
out of control, their faces start to change.
会失去控制 面容扭曲
It's like they're not even human...
看起来就好像不是人类...
Something like that.
类似这样
I don't know.
我不知道
I don't know.
不知道
Nobody sees the world the same way.
人们眼中的世界都不一样
And you can't explain everything.
而且并不是所有事情都有合理的解释
I'm still having nightmares.
我还会做噩梦
Wu...
吴...
I got to tell you something.
我要告诉你些事
Last year I thought I was losing my mind, too, until...
去年我也曾以为我疯了 直到...
Sergeant. Yes, doctor.
警官 在 医生
Uh, this is Detective Griffin.
这位是格里芬警探
I wish I had better news.
不是什么好消息
Captain Renard is out of surgery,
雷纳德队长的手术结束了
but, well, he's lost a great deal of blood,
但是 他失血过多
and there's a lot of damage.
伤势很重
His kidneys may shut down.
可能面临肾脏衰竭
It's appropriate that you contact his next of kin
赶紧通知他的家人
and have them get here as soon as possible.
让他们尽快赶到这里吧
Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢
The captain brought something for Nick to drink.
队长带了某种东西给尼克喝
That's what Trubel had in the bottle that broke, right?
就是麻烦鬼打碎了的那瓶 对吧
Yeah. Thank you.
对 谢谢
Then we have to find out what was in that bottle.
那我们必须搞清楚瓶子里是什么
I bet the captain knows,
队长肯定知道
not that he's in any position to tell us.
可他现在没法告诉我们
Adalind would know.
爱达玲应该知道
I don't think she's going to volunteer anything.
我不认为她会自愿说出来
Well, I sure would like to ask her and not politely.
我真想对她严刑逼供
How did it go?
怎么样了
No charges were filed, so we're good for now.
没受指控 目前来看没事
Monroe, Rosalee, you shouldn't be here.
门罗 罗莎莉 你们不该在这里
I know. They should be on their honeymoon.
我知道 他们应该去度蜜月
Nick. Honestly, man...
尼克 说实话 老兄...
what, are we gonna be hanging out on a beach
基于目前这种情况我们可能
with what's happening here?
去享受沙滩吗
I am so sorry I screwed up your wedding.
我真抱歉搞砸了你们的婚礼
I didn't know everybody was...
我不知道大家都是...
Trubel, you did what you had to do for Nick.
麻烦鬼 你为尼克做了该做的事
And what we got to do right now is find Adalind.
现在我们要做的是找到爱达玲
Well, that's not gonna happen
那可太难了
'cause she's on a flight to Vienna.
她在去维也纳的飞机上
She's headed back to Vienna?
她又回维也纳了
How's the captain doing, anyway?
队长怎么样了
Not good.
不好
He might not survive.
有生命危险
I had the stuff you needed in my hand.
你需要的那东西就在我手里
I should've just kept going right to you.
我应该直奔向你的
Adalind did this, not you.
爱达玲是罪魁祸首 不是你
We just have to find out how.
我们得搞清楚她是怎么做到的
She slept with Nick.
她和尼克上♥床♥了
Oh, my god. What?
我的天呐 什么
It's not what you think.
不是你想像的那样
Well, that's good to hear,
那还好
because what I'm thinking is pretty damn awful.
因为我脑子里想的可太糟糕了
It wasn't Adalind. Oh, no?
不能算是爱达玲 不是吗
Okay, it was Adalind, but she didn't look like Adalind.
好 确实是爱达玲 但不是她的样子
She somehow made herself look just like Juliette.
她用某种方法变成了朱丽叶的样子
Oh, no.
不好
That is not a good "Oh, no."
听起来可真是"不好"
Oh, I'm just hoping this isn't some sort
我只希望这不是
of verfluchte zwillngsschwester.
双生咒
A what? An entwining twin curse.
什么 一种纠缠住两个人的诅咒
They make a mess of things.
会把事情弄得一团糟
All right, well, best place to start cleaning up a mess
好吧 要想把这一团糟清理干净
is the spice shop.
最好从香料店开始
Nick, we won't let Adalind do this to you, okay?
尼克 我们不会让爱达玲得逞的
Okay.
好吧
Look, man...
老兄...
I don't want you screwing up your life because of me.
我不希望你因为我毁了自己的生活
Dude, I wouldn't even have a life to screw up
兄弟 如果没有你
if it wasn't for you, okay?
我连这样的生活都不会有
So quit complaining.
所以别再碎碎念了
Hey, maybe we should be going to the trailer.
也许我们应该去拖车
Maybe there's something No, not tonight, all right?
也许会有... 不 今晚不行
We all just need to get some rest.
我们都需要好好休息
Okay.
好吧
I guess I'll see you guys tomorrow.
那就明天见了
Do you feel any different?
你感觉有什么不一样吗
Can you talk to me?
能跟我说说吗
I don't know. It happened so fast.
我不知道 一切都发生得太快了
Oh, wow. This is, um...
这一切...
really screwed up.
真是糟透了
And you know I would never have done that--
你知道我绝不会做那种...
You really couldn't tell that Adalind wasn't me?
你真的看不出那个爱达玲不是我
No.
不能
No, she looked and sounded exactly like you.
她的长相和声音都跟你的一模一样
I guess she wasn't interested in talking.
那估计她不怎么想讲话
Look, I'll sleep on the couch.
今晚我睡沙发
We're not doing that again.
别再像之前那样了
Hey, found some interesting stuff
在韦斯顿·斯图尔德身上
on Weston Steward.
发现了一些有趣的东西
Last call he made
他的最后一次通话
was to a number in Rotterdam-- GQR Industries.
是给鹿特丹的GQR公♥司♥打的
We know what the connection is?
知道两者的联♥系♥吗
Working on it.
还在查
They also found Steward's car parked a block
他们还找到了斯图尔德的车停在离
away from Burkhardt's house,
伯克哈德家一个街区的地方
剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表