剧集 | 盾牌(2002) | 导航列表
you have yourself some fun.
就去找点乐子玩吧
Go to your apartment, ma'am.
夫人 回到你的公♥寓♥去
Hit it.
撞门
(WOMAN GASPS)
Drop that sheet! Drop it!
扔掉那只鞋! 扔掉!
Where's Beltran?
Beltran在哪?!
Who? Ow, man.
谁?
The Byz Lats were running errands for Pezuela.
Byz Lats帮在给Pezuela跑腿
Rest in peace. So don't you tell me
早乖乖听命了 所以别告诉我...
that you didn't pay your respects to the big boss man.
你没孝敬过你的大老板!
Okay, I won't tell you.
我不会告诉你的
(GRUNTING) (SHRIEKS) No!
不要!
He didn't deliver his big drug shipment to the blacks,
他没把那大批货给黑人
so that means you and your crew are doing it for him.
就是说你和你手下成了他的渠道
Where is he?
他在哪?
Oh! WOMAN: You'll kill him.
你会杀了他的!
Hope your pet had his shots.
希望你的宠物能得手
Stop it! You're gonna kill him! Stop it!
停下! 他会死的! 停下!
That's one way to go.
天无绝人之路
Where's Beltran?
Beltran在哪?
Santi met some Mexi big shot last week
上周Santi和几个墨西哥头目见过
and made me wait in the car.
还让我在车里等
VIC: Where?
哪儿?
Old Kaplan warehouse off Figueroa.
在Figueroa旁的旧Kaplan仓库
You want him to live, you better start sucking face.
要想他活着 你最好现在就把血吸出来
VIC: Grab it.
拿上枪
Get a couple of unis down here,
叫两个警♥察♥过来
pop this asshole for dealing Kush.
控告这混♥蛋♥贩卖♥♥"库什" ("阿富汗库什"是大♥麻♥中的精品)
Don't let him near a phone.
别让他碰电♥话♥
I got a 20 on Beltran and the drugs.
我知道了Beltran和毒品的具体♥位♥置 (20:无线电中指代方位)
You think you can get over your disgust for me long enough to take down the cartel?
你能再忍♥我一会儿 把整个集团搞垮再说吗?
I am not stupid enough to chase after another one of your shadows,
我不会笨到再被你糊弄一次
whatever your agenda is.
我才不管你要干嘛呢
我说过我要抓到他
That's what I'm doing. You want in on the bust, fine.
我正在努力 你想要逮捕他 没问题
If not, I got three other fed agencies on my speed dial.
如果不想 我还有其他三条FBI的专线
Do your thing.
那你自己干
Beltran's grunts are giving him up to us as we speak.
我们说话的时候 Beltran打着呼噜暴露了他自己
Be on time tomorrow morning.
明天准时来报道
ACEVEDA: So as your mayor,
作为你们的市长
I will make this neighborhood safer,
我会保证街区安全
because I will add more police officers to our streets.
因为我会在街道加派警♥察♥
Thank you.
谢谢
(CROWD APPLAUDING)
Robert Huggins, man of God,
我是Robert Huggins,上帝的使者
and mayoral candidate for the New Paradigm Party.
新秩序党市长候选人
Vote for me, and I will set you free
投我一票 我会还你们自♥由♥...
'cause it's time for a new paradigm, people.
是时候建立新秩序了
Uh, sir, do you... Do you have a question?
先生 你...你有问题吗?
Don't you think putting more police on the street
难道你不觉得调来更多警♥察♥...
will only make a bad situation a worse situation?
会让原来的状况更糟?
No, I don't.
不 我不觉得
HUGGINS: The negativity of activity of a police uniformed army
这支穿着制♥服♥的警♥察♥部队
using intimidation, deadly force,and whirly‐copters
会使用恐吓 致命武器 直升机追捕
only gives the criminally inclined
带来的负面效应只是让罪犯
the permission to do what it is they do.
得到了为所欲为的默许
We have to disagree on that.
我不得不否认这点
But I will say this.
但我得说...
That law enforcement can only do its job in partnership
法律 只有在大家的共同配合下...
with each and every one of you.
才有约束力
We have to work together.
我们必须共同努力
Robert Huggins, New Paradigm Party.
我是Robert Huggins,新秩序党
Vote for me, and I'll set you free.
投我一票 我将还你们自♥由♥
He's speaking of a partnership,
他提到了配合
yet, when asked to be included in tonight's town meeting,
可是今晚的城市大会上
I was included out.
我并没有被邀请
Seems to me you're doing a pretty good job of getting your two cents heard anyway.
在我看来 你还是成功进来旁听了
(CROWD MURMURING)
BILLINGS: Kid's a brick wall.
这孩子死不松口
Every time I drill in on him, he does an end run,
每次我套他话的时候 他就不说了
back to Dutch, who he seems to have a very keen understanding of, by the way.
绕回到Dutch的身上 似乎对他有很犀利的见解
Do we think there's a chance the mother's still alive?
他妈妈还可能活着吗?
She could have gone away for a spa weekend somewhere for all we know.
我们只知道 她有可能去做周末SPA了
DUTCH: Rita's dead,
Rita死了
and I'm the reason why.
就是因为我
Just give me one more shot at him.
让我再试一次
CLAUDETTE: With the allegations and the forensic evidence,
证供和法医学证据都对你不利
any halfwit lawyer could get this confession thrown out and you know it.
任何一个弱智律师都能让你得到的证词无效 你知道的
Then tell me how we're gonna get this kid.
那你说我们怎么办
How many people do I have to talk to
我妈妈被找到之前
before you find my mother?
还有多少人要审我?
I'm Captain Wyms.
我是Wyms局长
All the detectives here are under my command,
所有探员都听我指挥
including Detective Wagenbach,
包括Wagenbach探员
who you are saying is responsible
他就是你声称的导致...
for your mother's disappearance?
你母亲失踪的探员吗?
(SIGHS) I wanna thank you for coming forward.
很感谢你能来报案
Wagenbach has a history of getting personally involved with cases.
Wagenbach曾经在办案过程中和涉案人员产生感情
So I'm taking what you're saying very seriously.
因此你所说的我都会认真听取
Do you have any idea what he did to her?
你知道他把她怎么了?
Some of your mother's clothes were found in a trash can outside his house.
一些你母亲的衣物灰烬在他家门口的垃圾桶内找到
They matched the clothing she was wearing the last time you saw her.
与你所述最后一次看到她时 她的穿着相吻合
Did he kill her?
他杀了她?
There's no murder without a body.
找不到尸体就不是谋杀案
I want you to tell me about the relationship
我要你告诉我...
between your mother and Wagenbach.
你妈妈和Wagenbach的关系
That's a great question. First of all,
问得好 首先...
we need to keep gang members in the classroom
我们要让匪徒坐在教室里
so that they can get an education.
让他们享受到教育
And then we need to provide economic opportunities,
而我们要提供经济支持
jobs, training, mentor programs.
提供工作 培训和精神指导
Let's try this. Y'all can try this at home.
让我们来试试这个 大家在家里都可以试试
You got quarters in your pocket?
你们口袋里有硬币吗?
Mr. Huggins...
Huggins先生...
If you wanna hear what the world sounds like to Mr. Ass‐is‐veda...
如果你们想听Ass-is-veda(狗屁Aceveda)说他心中的这个世界
(CROWD LAUGHS)
No, don't laugh, don't laugh.
别笑 别笑
It's not funny.
一点也不可笑
If you wanna hear what the world sounds like
如果你们想听狗屁Aceveda先生说
to Mr. Ass‐is‐veda, it's the sound of money.
他心中的这个世界是什么样...那是金钱的世界
(CROWD MURMURING)
HUGGINS: It makes you deaf.
它让你变成聋子
MAN: Amen.
阿门
ACEVEDA: That's Aceveda.
我是Aceveda
And I'm gonna have to ask you to leave.
我不得不请你离开
I can't hear you.
我听不见
(CROWD LAUGHS AND APPLAUDS)
See, the prison‐industrial complex
犯罪产业链需要我们
needs us to be gangbangers and dope dealers,
去当小混混 毒贩子
or it will go broke.
否则它就会破产
(CROWD MURMURING)
You know that.
你很清楚这点
Officers, can you, uh, escort this gentleman out?
警官们 请你们带这位先生出去好吗?
I'm going, I'm going. I'm all right.
我就走 我就走 我自己来
But, see, what Mr...
但这位...
What Mr. Brown Bossman and them don't tell you is,
这位棕色皮肤的大哥和警♥察♥们没有告诉你们的是
they're selling our incarcerated brothers to out‐of‐state prisons for a profit.
他们正将被监禁的人卖♥♥到全国各地的监狱 从中获利
See, they don't tell you that.
他们没告诉你们这些
Sound like slavery. Don't it? Take it easy.
像奴隶制 不是吗? 先生 请不要激动
Sound like slavery to you? Take it easy.
对你们来说是奴隶制吗? Huggins先生 不要激动
Sounds like slavery to me.
对我来说 这就是奴隶制
Vote for me, and I will set you free!
投我一票 我就还你们自♥由♥!
Zip it, Mr. Huggins. Zip it now.
闭嘴 Huggins先生 马上闭嘴
Singers, sing my song, sing my song, sing my song.
歌♥手们 唱我的主题曲
剧集 | 盾牌(2002) | 导航列表