剧集 | 盾牌(2002) | 导航列表
she doesn't know whether to piss standing up or sitting.
连尿要站着撒还是蹲着撒都糊涂了
Two-Man knows I ratted him out.
二子知道我出♥卖♥♥♥了他
Hey, listen to me, listen to me. Just listen to me.
嘿 听我说 听我说!
Okay? Listen to me.
听我说 好吗?
The best long term solution
最好的长远之计
is we pretend like we never even talked.
就是我们假装从来没有说过话
I mean, you never pointed a finger at Two-Man.
我的意思是说 你从来没有指证过二子
Even if some other cop ever asks you, okay?
即使其他警♥察♥问你也这样回答 好吗?
Okay.
好的
Now, where do I find him?
现在告诉我哪里可以找到他?
He got peoples around the way.
他身边有的是人
Cousin, I think. Okay, well, cousin's got a name.
我想应该是堂兄 堂兄应该有一个名字
So, what is it? [LIGHTER FLICKS]
叫什么?
What is it?
名字叫什么?
Could have been me or you getting shot at last night.
昨天被袭击的也可能是你 或者是我
Could have been your wife made a widow by this guy.
有可能这家伙就让你老婆成了寡妇
This guy. He deserves whatever it is we give him.
这家伙 不管我们对他做了什么 都是他罪有应得
It's not for us to decide.
这不是我们能决定的
No, it's up to him.
是的 由他决定
Two-Man's crazy. He's big too.
但二子是个疯子 还很强壮
He's got firepower, so he's not gonna come easy.
他手上有枪 抓住他不容易
Are you ready?
你准备好了吗?
I got your back.
我掩护你
Okay. This guy almost killed a cop last night.
好 这家伙昨晚差点干掉一个警♥察♥
So if he blinks, let's not let him get it right this time.
所以如果他使眼色 这次不能让他再得逞
[MAN AND WOMAN SHOUTING]
Hey, hey, it's the police!
嘿! 嘿! 我们是警♥察♥
Open this door.
把门打开!
What's going on?
你们想怎么样?
We're looking for Two-Man. He's expecting us.
我们找二子 他在等我们
You ain't got no right coming--
你们无权进入我的房♥子
Do what? Look for a guy who almost killed a cop?
我们来干嘛? 我们来找一个昨天差点谋杀了一个警♥察♥的家伙
You have no right to be here. Get out.
你们无权进来 出去
You got it? Yeah.
听明白了吗? 明白
SHANE: Shut up!
闭嘴!
Stop. Let me see your hands.
站住! 把手举起来!
All right-- Don't shoot.
好的! 别开枪
Let me see your hands! Don't move!
把手举起来! 别动!
Whoa, buddy, that's not him. That's not Two-Man.
伙计! 不是他 这不是二子
MAN: I ain't Two-Man, man. I ain't Two-Man.
我不是二子 老兄! 我不是二子
Man, chill. SHANE: Where's your cousin?
冷静点 伙计! 你堂兄在哪?
What? I don't know.
什么? 我不知道
Why you sneaking out the window?
你为什么想从窗口逃走?
You got a message to deliver?
你是要去报信吗?
No man, Two-Man was here for a minute,
不是的 哥们 二子他刚才还在这里
but he took his stuff and left, man. Serious.
但是他拿了东西就走了 我说的是实话
How long ago? About an hour, man.
他走了多久了? 大概1小时
VIC: Father Morton? Detective Mackey.
Morton神父吗?我是Mackey警探
I need to have a little conversation with you about some of your altar boys.
我要和你谈谈关于你的祭坛侍童
MORTON: They come here for a hot meal and a place to sleep.
他们来这就是为了吃顿热饭 有地方睡觉
What they do on the street is out of my hands.
至于他们在街上干些什么 我可管不了
Out of your hands and into your pocket, right?
你不插手 但是钱却进了你的口袋里 对么?
I know you've been letting the E-Park Johnnies
我知道你一直默许E-Park Johnnies帮的人
deal out of your mission.
在你的教堂外面交易
I also know you're taking a cut.
我还知道你从中获利
No squad car and uniforms?
你没带警车和警员来?
What's your play, detective?
你到底玩什么把戏 探长?
My play, padre,
把戏? 神父
is to get you to change your "mission" mission.
就是让你改变使命
Your review with the pope wannabes is next week.
下周你就要给那些想当教皇的人做报告
You're gonna recommend they shut down St. Luke's.
你要建议他们关闭圣卢克教堂
Why would I do that?
我为什么要这么做?
Photographs of you and Damon Leeks,head of the Johnnies, breaking bread.
跟你分享一张你和Jonnies帮老大Damon Leeks的照片
Bank statements showing deposits
银行对账单显示曾有汇款
into your unauthorized bank account.
汇入你未被授权的银行账户里
This goes into the shredder
只要你帮忙关了这个地方
as soon as you help close this place down.
这些材料就会进碎纸机
I can't do that.
我不能那么做
Hey, you not hearing me?
嘿 你没听清我的话吗?
You'll lose that collar and I'm gonna gain one.
你会失去你的神父领圈 我还想要一个呢
You're gonna do time for this shit.
这事会让你坐牢
Then you're gonna have to arrest me,
那你就逮捕我吧
because I can't close the doors here.
因为我不能关了这里
[RAP SONG PLAYING ON STEREO]
Damon Leeks.
Damon Leeks
Shit. Heard they retired your cracker-ass.
娘的 听说他们让你退休了啊
Too young and pretty to retire. Made them shitcan me.
这么年轻力壮 英俊不凡 退什么休 我被他们革职了
Which means I only got another eight days
所以我只剩8天的时间
to shitcan maggots like you.
来收拾像你这样的臭虫
Brother's all about his thick. Better go easy on that juice, D.
兄弟可是以魁梧出名 为了这名声还是不要冲动为好
Brains turn into hot sauce, shrinks the balls to raisins.
要是你脑袋开了花 你蛋蛋也就缩成葡萄干了
Oh. Sorry, I'm too late.
对不起 我来得太晚了
My brain is fine tuned
我的大脑还好使
and them balls are the size of cat eggs.
两个蛋蛋大得跟猫脑袋似的
Seen your crew around St. Luke's.
看到你的人在圣卢克教堂外面转悠
I know you're supplying the transient crowd with H and blow.
我知道你在向路人贩白粉
Just helping the destitute. Serving up holy gruel and shit.
我只是在帮助穷♥人♥ 给他们点稀饭吃
yeah, right. i need to know how the priest figures into this.
是啊 我想知道神父是怎么参与的
He taking a cut of the sales, or you just paying him rent?
他是从交易中提成 还是你给他固定的租金?
He's our spiritual counselor, man.
他是我们的精神顾问 伙计
And I'm the counselor who's about to crush
那么我就是派来的顾问
your heroin selling summer camp.
来剿了你们的贩毒夏令营
Got nothing to crush. Y'all got no evidence.
你没什么可剿的 你没有证据
Ain't gonna put no homeless junkie on the stand.
无家可归的瘾君子可上不了证人席
And the priest?
至于神父嘛?
He bound by oath to keep his mouth shut.
他发誓会保守秘密
Since when are you a Catholic?
你什么时候信天主教了?
Oh, since Jesus H. Christ.
自从Jesus "H" Christ诞生那天起
I've seen the preliminary results from the exploratory committee.
我已经看过调研委员会的初步结果报告
Very favorable.
很不错
Your years as a police captain
你当警♥察♥局长这几年
give people a lot of confidence in your ability to lead.
让市民对你的领导能力很有信心
Research is young, but indicators are promising.
调查结果还不成熟 但是预示的前景挺光明
District Attorney Lima has also launched an exploratory committee.
地方检察官Lima也已经组建了一个自己的调研会
Yes, I know.
嗯 我知道
Anita is very aggressive.
Anita很有干劲
She's convinced she's going to be L.A.'s first woman mayor.
她坚信自己能成为洛杉矶第一位女市长
Why don't you just say what you wanna say.
有什么想说的为什么不直说呢?
You're a man of vision.
你是个很有远见的人
I believe you will be this city's next mayor.
我相信你会成为下一任市长
I appreciate the vote of confidence--
谢谢你给我增加信心
You're green.
不过你经验不丰富
You lack influential support.
缺乏有势力的支持者
You need to surround yourself with people who can shape that vision.
你需要把那样的人争取到身边帮你施展大志
I wanna be one of those people.
我愿意成为其中的一个
Thanks for the offer.
谢谢你的支持
I'll take it under consideration.
我会细加考虑
I have the influence and power
我有足够的影响力和势力
to make you the next mayor of this city.
让你成为下一任市长
So are you guaranteeing me a win?
你是在向我允诺一场胜利吗?
Yes.
是的
I have leverage you couldn't even begin to understand.
我的手段你无法想象
Working with me is not a decision that requires any thought.
和我一起干吧 这个决定你不需要考虑
It's a one-time offer.
只有这一次机会
Forgive me, but you have sinned, and I need a goddamn confession.
请原谅 但是你有罪 我需要你的一个坦白
I am in the middle of service. Get out.
我在工作 滚出去!
But I got this question gnawing at my soul.
但是一个疑问让我很痛苦
Why would a priest protect drug dealers?
为什么一个牧师要保护一帮毒贩?
So I went and visited the little douche bags,
我去拜访了一下那些小混♥蛋♥
and they're all cocky as hell,
都一副胸有成竹的样子
secure in the knowledge
安心地认为
剧集 | 盾牌(2002) | 导航列表