剧集 | 盾牌(2002) | 导航列表
确实是Ammo Deena指给了我们方向
No way Olivia could've orchestrated that.
Olivia不可能有意策划这些的
So if Deena would've blown our brains out,
所以 要是Deena开枪爆了我们的脑袋
you telling me that would've just been dumb luck?
难道只算是瞎猫的运气么?
This Cuban's one‐day body count's gonna
古巴人的这一日清扫
cut our car‐theft numbers in half.
让我们的偷车贼数量减半
But I want him in custody or on a plane back to Miami.
但是我希望要么逮捕他 或者让他飞回迈阿密
You need to decide how much collateral damage
你得想清楚 为了ICE调查的顺利进行
you're willing to accept to preserve this ICE investigation.
你愿意承担多少额外损失
The sooner we get the missing girl,
我们越早找到失踪的女孩
the sooner the streets settle down. Tick‐tock.
事情就越快得到平息 速战速决
JULIEN: Hey, Vic.
嘿 Vic
Unis took a statement from a domestic victim up in observation.
警员刚拿到一份被监视的家庭暴♥力♥受害者的口供
We should follow up.
我们得跟进
Couples counseling isn't on my to‐do list right now.
我现在没空管夫妻关系调节
Her boyfriend's a gangbanger. Priors for car theft.
她男朋友是黑帮成员 有偷车的前科
And he was bragging to someone
还跟人吹嘘说
about running a train on some Latina.
在意大利Latina跟火车比赛
What set's the BF claiming?
那个男友是哪个帮的?
Ghost Town Piru.
废城Piru帮
[WHISPERS]Ghost Town Piru.
废城Piru帮
[SOBBING]
I can take a beatdown about as tough as any bitch.
我可以和别的婊♥子♥一样任由蹂躏…
But I'm done.
但我受够了
This nigga came home smelling like badussy.
这个黑鬼回到家 浑身烂逼味
I asked him, "What's up with that?"
我问他怎么回事?
He talking how I must be on crack.
他却认为是我疯了
Only then I hear him loud‐talking to his boy
但后来我听到他跟手下吹嘘说
about how they was running Alabama Anaconda up in ole girl all day long.
他们是怎么跟那个丫头爽了一整天的
Happen to mention if ole girl was Cuban?
你刚才说的小姑娘是古巴人么?
Cuban, Mexican, it's all reggaeton to me.
古巴人 墨西哥人 Regga就告诉我这些
I told him you think a sister gonna be 'bout it, 'bout it,
我跟他说 你以为一个好姑娘会跟你
when he got taco stank up on his black ass.
玩儿那些下流游戏么?
Think again.
清醒点
Gave me the fist.
拳头就挥过来了
Girl's gotta draw a line somewhere.
姑娘们总有自己的界限的
Any idea where he is right now?
知道他现在在哪里么?
He's probably at his job. He work around the way.
可能在忙"工作" 在街上工作
You know, stealing cars.
偷车
I've been dreaming about tacos for the last two weeks.
过去两星期我总是梦到炸玉米卷
Hard to come by in Beijing.
在北♥京♥吃不到
You over there on vacation?
你去那里度假?
Paid consultant to the People's Republic of.
去中国做顾问
Thirty‐seven dead females autopsied pre‐mortem.
37个死亡女性的尸检…
Wow. Yeah.
哦
Chinese law enforcement is strangely proud
中国警方诡异地自豪于...
to finally have one of their own up on the world stage
他们自己的大案终于登上了国际舞台
alongside John Wayne Gacy and Andrei Chikatilo.
有了跟John Wayne Gacy和Andrei Chikatilo齐名的人
两人均为连环杀人犯
What's the profile?
什么样的人?
Organized killer, male, 20s.
男性 20岁 有条理的杀手
But with a billion Chinese,
在十亿多中国人里面找这个人
they're looking for a needle‐dick in a haystack.
不啻于♥大♥海♥捞针
What about you?
你怎么样?
I got a suspect, a kid. Shot an intruder.
我抓了个嫌疑犯 小孩 枪杀了一个入侵者
You wouldn't be talking to me if this was a one‐time thing.
如果只是杀了一个人 你不会特地告诉我
Not sure, it's not something I wanna be wrong about.
我不确定 所以不想轻易定论
He's 16, no obvious killer symptoms.
16岁 没有明显的杀人犯症状
What about the obvious precursors?
有明显的先兆么?
No arson, cruelty to animals or bed‐wetting
不纵火 不虐待动物 不尿床
that I know about.
我就知道这些
What's got your antennae twitching?
那你为什么关注他?
I think he killed him just to kill.
我觉得 他只是为了杀人而杀人
And if he can do that at 16, what's he gonna be doing at 25?
那么如果16岁就能这样做 25岁会怎么样?
Want me to talk to him?
需要我跟他谈谈吗?
Prove me right, prove me wrong.
解开我的疑惑
I just need to know what I'm dealing with.
我只想做明白事情
Don't let him know you're a cop.
别让他知道你是警♥察♥
I need him to think
得让他以为
that I've moved off the criminal investigation.
我已经不做犯罪调查了
You bet.
好的
So what? You gonna show me those ink blotch things,
你有什么想告诉我的么?
ask me what I see?
问我看到了什么?
If you want. Mostly I'm here to listen.
如果你愿意说 我洗耳恭听
I sat in this room for like 97 hours
我在这房♥子里呆了差不多97个小时
answering the same questions over and over and over again.
反复回答着同样的问题
I'm pretty talked out.
我已经都说完了
DUTCH: That was a police investigation.
那些是警♥察♥问话调查
This is an opportunity for you to conduct one of your own.
现在是给你一个机会
Into your feelings.
让你坦露内心
I'm gonna give you some room, keep your mom company.
我会给你留点私人空间 让你母亲来陪你
Can I get you anything to drink? Water, tea?
要喝点什么?水?或者茶?
Oh, no, thank you.
不必了 谢谢
I wonder if I should be up there with him.
我需要进去陪他么?
This therapy works best when you're talking to a stranger.
这种疗法最有效之处就在于当人们与一个陌生人谈话时
Easier to vent those feelings to a blank screen,
相比和一个对你知根知底的人
rather than to someone who knows everything about you.
人们更容易对一个陌生人吐露真实的心声
Makes sense. I don't know the first thing about psychiatrists.
有道理 我丝毫不懂精神学方面的东西
[BOTH CHUCKLE]
How's, um‐‐? How's Lloyd been doing since all this happened?
自从发生了那些之后 Lloyd表现如何?
Surprisingly well, under the circumstances.
令人意外的正常 在这样的环境下
Not acting out? Anger, depressed?
没有行为失常? 愤怒或者消沉?
No.
没有
Has he wet his bed, anything like that?
有没有尿床之类的?
No, my son is 16.
没有 我儿子都16岁了
Only reason I ask, sometimes the body wants to, uh,
我之所以这么问 是因为有时候身体会
rid negative feelings the way it does other waste products.
以排泄垃圾的方式摆脱负面情绪
No, Lloyd's never had that problem.
不会 Lloyd从来没有那样的问题
How long is he going to be up there?
他还要在里面呆多久?
All these shrinks seem to think an hour's 50 minutes long, so...
精神科医生的时间都过得比较慢 所以还得一会儿
[CHUCKLES]
Maybe I will have that tea.
看来我得喝那杯茶了
Silver Nissan 300 parked inside. Three guys downstairs.
银色的日产300停在里面 楼下有3个人
One guy up in the loft poking on something.
其中一个在上面的公♥寓♥里面 在戳什么东西
I'm guessing that's our girl.
可能那就是我们要找的女孩
All right, Ronnie, nice work. Come on down.
好的 Ronnie 干得不错 下来吧
Kick down the door, go in guns drawn and badges out,
踢开门 拔枪冲进去 亮徽章
Noelle's gonna know it was the police to the rescue.
Noelle就知道是警♥察♥去救她了
Yeah, so will big poppa.
她那了不起的老爹也就知道了
That's why we'll make it look like a robbery by a rival gang.
所以我们要让行动看上去像是对手精心策划的一次抢劫
Choreograph it so the girl escapes.
这样女孩就能逃出来了
JULIEN: No disrespect.
不是要反驳你
The only set you guys can claim is Aryan Nation.
但你们都只是白人
No, no, I got an idea.
等等 我有个主意
Only I'm gonna need you to sell it to Claudette.
我只需要你把行动计划告诉Claudette
Coming from any of us, it'll be a no‐go.
我们这边无论谁去都不行
Done.
没问题
[DIALING PHONE]
It's questionable tactics,
这个战术不靠谱
high risk to my personnel and civilians.
我的人和平民都要冒很大的风险
The fresh hell you're proposing
你提的这个馊主意
must have come from the mind of Mackey.
肯定是Mackey的想法
This operation's got a high degree of difficulty.
这个行动难度很高
We're running out of time and I don't have a better idea.
我们没有时间了 我也没有更好的办法
I sign off on this insanity, here are my terms.
我反对这种疯狂的举动 我的条件是
Echevarria's hit squad
Echevarria的人要
gets charged here in Farmington ahead of any federal case.
在Farmington这里比其他联邦案件都更早的接受审讯
I need a win after the shit rain these bastards caused today.
在你们惹出了这么多麻烦之后 我需要有一次绝对的胜利
Okay. And any blowback from Vic Mackey's voodoo law enforcement
好吧 如果Vic Mackey的鬼把戏有其他后果
is on you.
都由你负责
[SIREN WAILS IN THE DISTANCE]
How am I supposed to trust you after the shit you pulled with my Escalade?
你这样过河拆桥 我还怎么相信你?
Hey you ever wanna feel those fine leather seats on your ass again or not?
你究竟还想不想有安稳日子过?
No one's gonna see your face. You won't have to wear your own colors.
剧集 | 盾牌(2002) | 导航列表