剧集 | 盾牌(2002) | 导航列表
Innocent man says there is no gun to find.
无辜的人会说 "根本没有枪"
BILLINGS: Guilty asks where.
而有罪的人会问"哪儿"
DUTCH: Earlier today you gave us motive.
所以 今天你先是让我们知道了你有杀人动机
BILLINGS: No verifiable alibi equals opportunity.
也没有不在犯罪现场的证明
DUTCH: Gun gives us means.
枪是物证
BILLINGS: Means, motive, opportunity,
杀人凶器 杀人动机 没有不在场的证明
the holy trinity of incarceration.
送你进监狱的三个铁证
Question is whether this gets written
唯一的问题就是判书上是写
as first or second degree murder.
一级谋杀未遂还是二级谋杀
Difference of six years,
区别是如果表现好可以减刑判6年
reducible with good behavior or 20.
还是蹲满20年的规定刑期
There ain't no gun to find.
根本没有枪
Now, if you found a gun, show it to me,
如果你们找到了枪 拿出来给我看啊
and I tell you why that gat
我会告诉你们 你们找到的枪
and any other shit you found ain't mine.
和其它狗屁玩意儿都不是我的
How we looking?
怎么样了?
If Wagenbach and Billings do any more jerking off
如果Wagenbach和Billings再这么浪费时间 (双关:与手♥淫♥同意)
it's gonna be a goddamn bukkake party in there.
里面就要开精♥液♥派对了
Let me and Vic have a run at this guy.
让Vic和我去会会那小子
Where are we at with him?
和那小子进行到哪儿了?
They told him we found the gun.
他们告诉他我们找到了那把枪
And we don't have it, so he's feeling his oats.
事实上我们没找到 所以他才那么嚣张
Look, it's time to put the first string in
在游戏玩完之前
before this game is lost, coach.
是该派主力上阵了 教练!
Okay. Okay, come on.
好吧 好吧 来吧
Wait a second, I got a better idea.
等等 我有个更好的主意
This guy's shot is knocking around hookers.
那些妓♥女♥们都在传他杀人的事
He's already pissed off a bunch of them, right?.
他已经惹火她们中的很多人 不是吗?
Instead of producing the real gun we don't have,
与其拿那把我们没找到的枪说事
why don't we produce the fake witnesses we do.
还不如弄几个假证人出来吓唬吓唬他
DUTCH: Do the right thing.
正确
Save the taxpayers a lot of money on an unnecessary trial.
别让纳税人的钱浪费在没必要的诉讼上
Just give us one person who can establish your whereabouts.
给我们一个人证 证明你当晚不在枪击现场
Why don't you give me one person who says I was there?
为什么你不找一个人证 证明那晚我在场?
[DOOR OPENS] Detective Wagenbach.
Waenbach警探
I hear we don't have shit on this prick.
听说没从这个杂种嘴里问出什么
So here's what we're gonna do.
我们打算这么做
I, um, can't really see what's going on down there.
我看不清那里在干什么
I want you to smile at me like we've got this bastard
我需要你向我微笑 就像我们把这个杂种
hung to the cross,
送上了十字架一样
and thank me like you really mean it.
并且由衷地感谢我
DUTCH CHUCKLES]
I appreciate it.
非常感谢
Detective Mackey turned up two witnesses,
Mackey警官找到了两个证人
claim you told them you were gonna kill the cop.
指证你昨天告诉他们 你要干掉那个把你惹毛的警♥察♥
TWO-MAN: That's some bullshit. Who said that?
全他妈屁话 谁他妈说的?
Couple pros you use as punching bags,
之前总被你当沙包的妓♥女♥
Farrah and Capuchina?
Farran和Capuchina
They're giving statements right now.
她们正在录口供
I didn't say nothing to them bitches.
我没对那些婊♥子♥说过
You cops getting them to snitch over the beat downs they earned.
那些婊♥子♥活该挨揍 现在就被你们利用来打我小报告
BILLINGS: So now we got you on a couple of assaults.
现在我们已经掌握了你几件故意伤人案
We got the gun,
我们找到了枪
we got two witnesses who say he planned the shooting,
有两个证人说他计划了这场谋杀
we've got the witness who saw the motorcycle at the scene.
还有目击证人看到在犯罪现场的摩托车
I think we're done here.
我觉得没什么好问的了
VIC: There it is. There's the worm.
就是现在 诱饵来了
Take it.
上钩吧
Come on, it's right in front of you, shithead. Take it.
快 就在你面前 蠢货 上钩啊!
TWO-MAN: What if you get forced to do something that you didn't really wanna do?
如果你是被迫的 其实你并不想那么做 会怎样?
I mean, that's not a crime, right?
我的意思是 那就不构成犯罪 是吗?
DUTCH: Not necessarily. It depends.
不一定 看情况
What are we talking about exactly?
你在说什么?
Be right back.
确切点讲
TWO-MAN: That ho Amber that got herself killed.
那个那天被杀的妓♥女♥Amber
DUTCH: What about her?
关她什么事?
He was gonna put my name on that killing,I don't do what he say.
如果我不按他说的做 他就会诬陷她是我杀的
He needed a cop merked.
他要我♥干♥掉一个警♥察♥
DUTCH: Who wanted him dead?
谁想他死?
I ain't gonna get trouble, right?
我说出来不会有麻烦 对吗?
I had no choice.
我没得选
Who are we talking about? Who made you do it?
我们在说谁?谁让你这么做的?
That cop in there.
上面那个警♥察♥
BILLINGS: What cop?
什么警♥察♥?
Dixie-Boy.
那个南方佬
TWO-MAN: He gave me the .357.
他给了我一把点357手♥枪♥
Told me the address,
告诉我地址
told me his partner's shift ended at 11:00.
说他的同事晚上11点下班
Told me what kind of car he's driving,
告诉我他会开什么样的车
told me where to hide so I wouldn't be seen.
告诉我藏在哪儿才不会被发现
Told me two shots to bring him down,
对我说"两枪把他撂倒"
two shots to the head to be sure.
"两枪送他上西天"
Hey, Shane, I'm in charge of softball sign-ups.
嘿 Shane 我负责登记垒球队报名名单
You in this year? Uh, sure.
你今年参加吗? 当然
Wanna play center field? Yeah, okay.
你要打中场吗? 行 可以
We lost Asher at shortstop.
因为Asher不打游击手了
Whatever.
随便
It's gonna be $75 this year, instead of the usual 50.
今年是75块 而不是50块
Shane Vendrell hired you to kill Gardocki?
Shane Vendrell雇你来杀Gardocki?
I didn't get hired to do shit.
不是雇我
I got thrown on a slave ship and given a gun for an oar.
我被扔到奴隶船上 然后被塞了一把枪
Wasn't no money in it.
没有钱
He was in here earlier.
他刚刚还在这儿
CLAUDETTE: Mackey. Julien.
Mackey、Julien
Sorry.
抱歉
Where's Vendrell? WOMAN: What's going on?
Vendrell在哪儿?怎么了?
What number do you want? You pick.
你想要哪个号♥ 你自己选
You can have anything but 23, 17 and 35. What do you want?
除了23 17 还有35 随便哪个都行
Pick the goddamn number and shove it up your ass.
它♥妈♥的♥随便挑个数去塞屁♥眼♥吧!
Okay.
好吧
MAN: Call me.
给我打电♥话♥
CLAUDETTE: Mackey.
Mackey
What's going on? I'm looking for Shane.
怎么啦? 我在找Shane
Just left. Who put a cactus up his ass?
他刚走 谁惹着他了?
[KNOCKING ON DOOR]
MARA: Corrine?
Corrine?
Hi. You left Jackson in the car?
嗨 你把Jackson留在了车里?
I need you to listen very carefully.
你必须听清楚我说的
Why? Just listen.
为什么? 听着就好
Vic murdered Terry Crowley.
Vic杀了Terry Crowley
Shane was there, he saw it.
Shane当时在场 他看见了
And later, Vic and the Strike Team
之后Vic领着突击队
robbed the Armenian mob of over $2 million.
打劫了亚美尼亚黑帮200多万
That's why there was an Armenian hit man in your house
这就是为什么会有亚美尼亚杀手出现在你们家
hunting down you and your kids.
追杀你和你的孩子
Shane shot him and saved you.
Shane打死了他 救了你的命
And two nights ago,
两天前
Vic and Ronnie tried to kill Shane
Vic和Ronnie想要杀了Shane
and the Armenians that were a threat to you.
和那群对你有威胁的亚美尼亚人
The Armenians got killed, but Shane didn't.
亚美尼亚人被杀了 但是Shane逃脱了
Last night, he retaliated out of self-defense.
所以 昨晚他去找他们报复
You're crazy.
你疯了
No. Someone is finally telling you the truth.
不 总得有人来告诉你真♥相♥
Well, I'm not listening, okay?
我不想再听
No, just shut up and pay attention.
不行 给我闭嘴 听着
There is a lot of shit going down at the Barn right now.
现在警♥察♥局里正有一大堆的恶心勾当
Shane and I are getting out of town.
我和Shane要离开这里
You are gonna pass two messages on to Vic and Ronnie.
你要带两个口信给Vic和Ronnie
The first is a reminder that they started this
第一个是让他们记着 事情是他们挑起的
when they tried to kill Shane.
是他们想杀了Shane
The second is that they are gonna do everything in their power
第二个是他们必须尽一切所能
剧集 | 盾牌(2002) | 导航列表