剧集 | 盾牌(2002) | 导航列表
孩子 你♥爸♥爸是个坏人
and he was bound to show up sooner or later.
他迟早会出现
The important thing is I am here,
重要的是我在这里
and I am not going anywhere
我哪里也不去
until you're safe and he's under arrest.
直到你安全 而他被抓住
Shane and I will be listening the whole call.
Shane和我会监听整个通话
Okay? And he can guide you through any bumps.
好吗? 他会带你完成整个过程
You ready for when he calls?
你准备好接听电♥话♥了吗?
SHANE: I'm ready. Are you?
我准备好了 你呢?
Look, you don't want him out there,
你看 你不想让他逍遥法外
never knowing when he's gonna show up again.
不知道什么时候再冒出来吧
Now trust me, Cammy, you are better off
相信我 Cammy
dealing with trouble now
你最好现在就解决麻烦
than looking over your shoulder for the rest of your life.
以免一辈子都要小心提防
Okay?
好吗?
Ah, God.
哦 天呐
Jesus, I've been calling you all morning.
天 我给你打了一上午的电♥话♥
I practically beat in the front door.
前门都快敲破了
I thought you were supposed to be at the hospital.
我以为你在医院里
I took a personal day.
我请了一天事假
Are you all right?
你没事吧?
Yeah, yeah. What's going on?
是的 是的 出什么事了?
We were supposed to meet, remember?
我们应该会面的 还记得吗?
To talk about counseling for Cass.
讨论为Cass做咨♥询♥的事
Can we do it tomorrow?
能明天再说吗?
You've been bitching to me about being more involved.
你一直抱怨我不够关心这事
Now you wanna do it tomorrow?
现在你想明天讨论了?
I just...
我只是...
A‐‐ Are you‐‐? Let me look at you.
你是不是...让我看看你
Are you on something?
你吃什么了吗?
Goddamn it, you're high.
该死的 你吃药了
I couldn't sleep last night, and I had these pills.
昨晚我睡不着 就吃了这些药
What kind of pills? The kind that help you sleep.
什么药? 就是帮助你睡觉的那种
Well, looking at your eyes, they look like downs.
好吧 看看你的眼睛 看起来就上瘾了
You have any idea how addictive those things are?
你知道那些东西会让你上瘾吗?
Between Shane kidnapping us
从Shane绑♥架♥我们
and your ex‐cop buddy guarding us
到你的前警♥察♥朋友保护我们
I haven't had a lot of rest lately.
我还没好好休息过
Our three children are living in this house
我们三个孩子住在这所房♥子里
under your supervision.
在你的监护之下
Now, if you have to pop downs in order to handle what's happening,
如果你一定要吃药才能处理事情
maybe we should figure out a different plan.
也许我们得想个别的计划
That's just great.
那最好
Let that be the last thing you say before you leave.
谈话到此结束 你可以走了
Our daughter's falling apart,
我们的女儿崩溃了
and you're snoring the day away?
而你就整天睡觉?
I can't remember anything after 11 last night.
我记不起昨晚11点以后的事了
DUTCH: Where were you then?
那时候你在哪儿?
Watching the news at home.
在家看新闻
Must have fallen asleep. I sleepwalk.
我一定是睡着了 我梦游
Really?
真的?
You ever, uh, woken up in strange places before?
你以前也曾在陌生地方醒来过?
Most of the time I come to in my house,
多数时候在家里醒来
the garage, the kitchen.
车♥库♥或是厨房♥
Most of the time?
大多数时候?
Once I woke up at a convenience store.
有一次我在一家便利店醒来
I was arrested for public indecency.
因为公然猥亵被捕
I was naked then too.
那次我也是裸体的
How does your, uh, girlfriend feel about you running all over town naked?
关于你光着身子到处跑 你的女朋友什么感受?
I don't have a girlfriend.
我没有女朋友
I'm married. Well, been separated, six months.
我结婚了 不过分居6个月了
You do any drugs last night?
昨晚吃药了吗?
Uh, have anything to drink?
还是喝了什么?
MAN: No. I'm‐‐ I'm recovering.
没有 我已经复原了
Any idea who you might have hurt?
知道你可能伤害了谁吗
I was sleepwalking.
我在梦游
You ever see a doctor about this problem?
你看过医生吗?
I know how it sounds.
我知道会有什么结果
I'm just scared I hurt someone.
我就是怕伤害什么人
I wanna make sure they're all right.
我想确保他们都没事
Okay, Officer Hanlon took a sample of the, uh, blood that's on you.
Hanlon警官从你身上取了血样
Soon as we get a type,
一旦我们得到血型
we can match it against any reported assaults,
我们就能跟这一地区已报告的袭击和
murder victims in the area.
谋杀的受害人进行比对
Was somebody murdered?
有人被杀了?
Let's not get ahead of ourselves.
先别管那么多了
What happened to your wrists?
你手腕怎么了?
Um, sometimes I tie myself up at night.
有时候我晚上把自己绑起来
To stop myself from leaving.
以免自己往外走
Okay.
好吧
Well, this isn't the first time he's been caught waving his willy.
这不是他第一次因为露阴被抓了
Ah, he told me.
是的 他告诉我了
Looks like unis responded to a 911 call
看来6个月前制♥服♥警员回应过
from his wife six months ago.
他妻子打来的求救电♥话♥
Right around the time Jeff said they were separated.
就是Jeff说他们开始分居的时候
Could be our victim.
可能是受害人
Let's track her down, find out.
我们查一下她的下落
VIC: How's the Tavon thing coming along?
Tavon的事怎么样了?
Stopped by to check on Camille.
顺便去看了看Camille
She looks great, man, you ought to see her.
她看起来不错 伙计 应该去看看她
She's really grown up in the last few years.
最近几年她真的长大了
Really likes her new family too.
而且真的很喜欢她的新家
Hey, you get a lock down on this old man?
嗨 你还盯着这老家伙吧?
We gotta tell Rezian what time this thing's happening.
因为我们要告诉Rezian交易的时间
Barba wants a meeting in the park.
Barba想在公园里碰面
It's gonna be this afternoon.
应该是今天下午
I tell you, it's gonna feel really good righting that wrong.
我告诉你 纠正错误的感觉真好
Let's go get paid.
我们去讨债吧
Okay.
好
[SIGHS]
Open up, you shit heads.
开门 你这个猪头
[CHUCKLES]
Come on, open this door. [MAN SPEAKS FOREIGN LANGUAGE]
快点 开门
Goddamn.
见鬼
Smells like a dog's ass in here.
闻着像狗屎的味道
You boys forget to slap on some deodorant?
你们忘了涂防臭剂吗?
Till my people stop getting slaughtered
那得等到我的人不再被杀戮
I'll be interested in survival not luxury.
我现在只对生存感兴趣 而不是奢侈
You said you have the box? I don't.
你说盒子在你那儿? 我没说
But I found out who does.
但我知道谁有盒子
SHANE: Someone inside the Mexi's been pulling a fast one
一个墨西哥帮的人骗了他的老板
on his bosses pointing the finger at you
一边说是你干的
while he plays God with his little box of intel.
一边拿着盒子扮上帝
Now that the heat's getting too high,
现在觉得太烫手了
he wants to off load the box once and for all.
他想彻底甩掉那个盒子
Asking price is $100,000.
要价10万美元
VIC: As far as I'm concerned, that's cheap.
据我所知 这价钱很便宜
You're gonna make 10 times that in blackmail alone.
你可以勒索到十倍价钱
Or sell it back to the Mexis for twice as much
或者两倍价钱卖♥♥回给墨西哥帮
and end this war.
来结束这场战争
It sounds like a Mexican problem.
听起来像是墨西哥人的问题
Let their gang handle it internally.
让他们自己解决吧
The Mexicans think you still have it,
墨西哥人认为盒子还在你这儿
so it's gonna stay your problem.
所以还是你的问题
And eventually you're gonna run out of lamb kebab,
最后你会用完"羊肉串"(替罪羊)
have to poke your head out.
只能伸出你的脑袋
Now, hopefully, you won't catch a bullet anywhere it hurts.
现在你有希望不挨子弹
Forget it.
算了吧
They'll have no problem getting another buyer.
我另找一个买♥♥家并不难
REZIAN: Can I see this box?
我能看看盒子吗?
Nine o'clock tonight.
今晚9点
That is, if you can get the cash that soon.
剧集 | 盾牌(2002) | 导航列表