剧集 | 盾牌(2002) | 导航列表
[CHUCKLES]
I'm not well.
我的身体确实不行
But I'm not done here yet either.
但是我不会就这样认输
I, uh‐‐ I need someone I can count on.
我 呃 我需要能信任的人
Backstop me full‐time, catch my mistakes.
全力支持我 帮我防患于未然
Anything you need, just say the word.
任何事情 只要您开口
How would you like to be reassigned to me on a permanent basis?
你愿意永久性调到我身边来么?
[CHUCKLES]
From tuna boat to goddess duty?
从第一线调到文职部门?
That would work for me.
我没有问题
How much do you know about lupus?
你对红斑狼疮知道多少?
And we believe this boy?
我们相信这个男孩?
He was telling the truth.
他说的是实话
What are we supposed to do?
我们该怎么办?
Handcuff Cassidy to the bedpost till she's 21?
把Cassidy铐在床前直到21岁?
If we have to.
如果必须这么做的话
Or she can learn about consequences the hard way like these people.
她能明白放任自流的后果是什么 就像这些人一样
CORRINE: Don't say that.
别这样说
That's not the future I want for our daughter either.
我当然也不想让我们的女儿将来变成那样
She's a good kid. She just took a wrong turn.
她是个好孩子 她只是偶然失足
She's gotta start acting like a good kid.
她打算要开始做个好孩子了
I better go.
我要走了
Hey, hey, I know how to deal with this, okay?
嘿 嘿 我知道怎么处理这件事
My lawyer wants to know where we are with that quit claim.
我的律师想知道放弃抚养权的声明好了没
Tell him I'm not signing it.
告诉他 我不会在上面签字
Wait a minute, we agreed.
等等 我们达成共识了的
Maybe in your head.
也许是你一厢情愿
You have no idea what it takes to raise a child.
你不知道养大一个孩子要付出些什么
I knew what I was doing when I decided to keep Lee.
决定生下Lee的时候我就想得很清楚
You were never a part of that plan.
这些都跟你没有关系
I might not have been part of the plan,
或许与我无关
but I was 50 percent of the execution.
但是我有一半决定权
You wanna see Lee have a good upbringing?
你想让Lee有一个好的成长环境?
Stay out of his life and sign the damn document.
那么离开他的生活 签了那份该死的文件
Hey, just because you've decided
只是因为你觉得
that me being the father's a shitty idea
我是一个操蛋的父亲
does not mean that I'm gonna get behind the even shittier idea
但并不意味着我要做出更加操蛋的决定
of abandoning my son.
放弃我的儿子
[ROCK MUSIC PLAYING]
My mom's in the shower. Good.
我妈在冲凉 正好
'Cause you and I need to talk.
因为我要和你谈话
We both know it was your plan all along to kill Luis Alvarez.
你我都知道杀死Luis Alvarez从头到尾都是你计划好的
You convinced him to break into your house.
你让他闯进你家
You shot him, made sure you had an airtight story
你开枪打死他 然后编一个密不透风的故事
so you could go out and kill again.
然后你可以再去杀人
Because that's what gets you off.
因为这一套可以帮你逃脱法律的制裁
Might even think you're gonna get away with it again.
你甚至觉得这一招会屡试不爽
But I'm not gonna let that happen.
但是我不会让旧戏重演
[DOOR OPENS]
Dutch?
Dutch?
Why do you keep calling him that?
你怎么总是这样称呼他?
Because he's been so helpful to us.
因为他一直在帮我们
Am I interrupting something?
我打断你们了吗?
No.
没有
Actually, Dutch just came by to let us know
实际上 Dutch刚好经过 顺便告诉我们
that the investigation's officially closed.
调查已经正式结束了
Oh.
哦
Yeah. It's all behind us.
是的 事情都过去了
What a relief.
终于解脱了
[SIGHS]
♪ With all the evil I've done ♪
VIC: Hands where I can see 'em.
把手放在我能看到的地方
Drop that.
放下那个
Wanted some late‐night alone time,
如果你想深夜独处的话
could've invited me for a cocktail.
应该先请我喝杯鸡尾酒
A fed with benefits isn't on my get‐list.
小恩小惠不是我的风格
Well, how about that drink?
那么我们喝一杯?
Already checked your well. You don't stock my pour.
我仔细查过你了 你不是我喜欢的类型
Which is?
那你喜欢?
Surprising.
意外吧
You already know everything else about me.
你已经知道过多关于我的事情
I found that by your bedside.
我在你床边发现了那个
OLIVIA: Girls need nighttime reading too.
女孩子也需要枕边书
How long has Pezuela had his hooks in you?
你跟Pezuela鬼混多久了?
You know all the twists and turns.
你知道所有的内♥幕♥
Do I?
是吗?
[SIGHS]
I got a federal warrant on a racketeering investigation two years ago.
我两年前收到一个关于调查敲诈案的联邦搜查令
Seized documents in a‐‐ In a bookmaking takedown.
在一次赌博登记点的清查中缴获了一批文件
And you made those documents disappear,
然后你销毁了那些文件
'cause they showed your brother was in hock
因为文件证明你兄弟也在
to a cartel‐financed casino.
一个联合资助的赌场有赊债
Without motive,
因为没有动机
the grand jury dropped the embezzlement charge against him.
陪审团取消了对他贪污的控罪
I kept my brother out of jail.
我避免了我兄弟的牢狱之灾
Pezuela followed the treasure trail to you,
Pezuela抓到了你的痛脚
and now you're the one serving time.
现在该你回报了
And his Doberman, Rios, is your warden.
他的走狗Rios就是你老大
I thought it was a trade‐off that I could live with.
我以为会是一个我能接受的交易
My brother's been putting his life back together.
救我兄弟一命
And the errands they had me running, they were minimal.
帮他们做些很小的事情
Record searches, financials.
查查记录 财政方面的
They want you to get your fingers really dirty to set the hook.
他们要的是让你泥足深陷
[SIGHS]
Rios told me that I had to arrange
Rios让我必须安排一些
safe passage across the border for some people.
安全过境许可给某些人
So I put in for special‐assignment training down in San Ysidro.
所以我在圣易西铎安排了一个特殊训练任务
Picked up four illegals.
逮住了4个非法入境人员
Played it off like I was taking them to secondary search,
假装要带他们进行二次调查
dropped them at a safe house instead.
其实是把他们藏在一个安全的地方
He had you dancing with coyotes for a night, so what?
他让你刀尖舔血地过了一晚 然后呢?
The next day, Rios had me shadowing
第二天 Rios让我去Kearney
the Salvadoran body‐draggings on Kearney.
处理萨尔瓦多人的拖尸案
You think it was done by the guys you brought over?
你以为你带去的人把一切都搞定了?
Timing's hard to overlook.
当时很难判断
And then you gave me that intel on the Robert Martin shooting.
然后你告诉我那个内♥幕♥ 在Robert Martine枪击案上
You couldn't have known.
你当时不可能知道
They weren't coming here to pick lettuce.
他们不会过来拿钱
I knew enough.
我很清楚
How much of this have you fed to Rios?
这些事情Rios知道多少?
I've kept you out of the mix.
我不想让你卷进来
Because?
为什么?
Because it...
因为...
Because I didn't wanna hurt you.
因为我不想伤害你
And at some point, you're gonna squeeze me for a favor?
某种意义上说 你还帮了我?
I'm in this so deep.
我已经深陷其中了
And I don't know how to get myself out.
我也不知道怎样摆脱这一切
You're talking to the right guy.
我也许能帮你
[DOG BARKING]
♪ ♪
剧集 | 盾牌(2002) | 导航列表