剧集 | 盾牌(2002) | 导航列表
if you want me to transfer out, I will.
如果你想把我调走 我愿意
You do what you need to do, but Ronnie and me,
你做你该做的 但是Ronnie和我
we got no axe to grind.
没有二心
Okay.
好的
Okay, I'll, uh‐‐ I'll see you on the other side.
好的 我...回头见
Can you believe the balls on that guy?
你能相信这家伙的嘴脸吗?
Hey,superstar. How's the canvassing going?
嘿 大明星 游说进行得怎么样?
I got nothing. No one's seen these shooters
毫无进展 没人看见开枪的人
or even heard of these guys.
甚至都没听说过他们
Splitting up has gotten us nowhere.
让我们分头行动毫无用处
The three of us should roll together as a team.
我们三个应该一起干
See if we can shake things up that way.
看看这样能不能查出点什么
I wouldn't mind the company.
我愿意加入
Us either.
回头见
Hey, give me a minute.
嘿 等等
You come to raid the evidence locker?
你是来打劫物证室的吗?
Here. I've only been taking them for a week.
给你 我只吃了一星期
I just wanted some peace of mind.
我只是想能平静下来
I'm exhausted, Vic.
我累死了 Vic
And I know I am not doing the best job of handling all this,
我知道在应付这些事上我没有做到最好
but it's the best that I can do.
但是这已经是我能做到的极限了
Those kids mean everything to me.
孩子对我来说就是全部
And I don't care how many times Cassidy screws up.
我不在乎Cassidy会胡闹几次
I will never give up on her. Never.
我永远不会放弃她 永远不会
So, please, don't try to take them away from me.Please.
所以 求你别把他们从我身边带走 求你了
Corrine, I'm not gonna try to take the kids from you.
Corrine 我不会把孩子从你身边带走
How could you even think that?
你怎么会这么想呢?
"We need to figure out a new plan"?
不是说我们得想个新法子吗?
I know you, Vic.
我了解你 Vic
I don't have the energy to raise these kids
我没有这个精力来抚养孩子
while I'm fighting you too.
同时还要跟你斗下去
I'm begging you.
我求你了
You think my first move would be to rip the kids from you?
你以为我首先会把孩子带走?
That's who you think I am?
你觉得我是这样的人?
We both know who you are.
我们都知道你是什么样的人
Just please don't do it.
只是求你别这么做
Victim is Fiona Perskie, 34.
受害者是Fiona Persk 34岁
She's found in a Dumpster.
在一个垃圾箱里被发现
How far away from where we found our guy?
离我们发现那个家伙的地方有多远?
A few miles.
几英里吧
He walked there without anyone seeing his bare ass?
他光着屁♥股♥走了那么久 居然没被人看见?
No. It means he knew what he was doing.
不 这只是意味着他知道自己在干什么
He drove away from the scene, got undressed to sell his story.
他开车离开现场 然后脱♥光♥衣服 让我们相信他的故事
Stabbed, uh, five times.
被捅了五刀
CLAUDETTE: We're running some tests on the blood.
我们正在测试血迹
But if you recognize her as the woman you remember,
如果你认出了这个女人
you'd be doing yourself a favor by admitting it now.
那你最好承认了吧 这才是帮你自己
Jeff, do you remember what you did to her?
Jeff 你记得自己对她做了什么吗?
I'd like to call a lawyer now, please.
我想找个律师 求你们
[LATIN MUSIC PLAYING OVER STEREO]
We gotta stall about five more minutes.
我们再等5分钟
[HEAVY BREATHING]
We gotta pull Shane out of there, man.
我们得让Shane离开那里 伙计
What? I can't do this.
什么? 我不能那么做
Vic, it's done. It's all set up.
Vic 已经安排好了 一切都设计好了
We'll never get another chance this clean.
我们不会有另一个机会来了结它
I don't care.
我不在乎!
It's not too late. We still have a choice.
还不算晚 我们还有的选
Do you think that Shane gave Lem a choice?
你觉得Shane给Lem选择了吗?
I'm not Shane.
我不是Shane
[CELL PHONE DIALING]
[CELL PHONE RINGING]
Don't answer that.
别接
This will just take a second.
就几句
Hello? MARA: Hey, baby.
喂? 嘿 宝贝
Can you do me a favor?
帮我个忙好吗?
SHANE: Uh, now's not the best time.
现在不是时候
Can I call you back later?
我待会儿再打给你好吗?
I just need you to stop by the pharmacy
我只是要你今晚回家的时候
在药房♥那停一下 拿Jackson的处方药
Yeah, sure, honey, um... [CALL WAITING BEEPS]
好的 亲爱的
I gotta go. I'm getting another call, okay?
我得挂了 有另一个电♥话♥要进来 好吗?
Okay. Bye.
好的 再见
I said no phones, no distractions.
我说了不准接电♥话♥ 不准分心
Give it to him or we're leaving.
把电♥话♥给他 否则我们就走
[BEEPS OFF]
I see any calls to Armenia, I'm coming after you.
如果我看到有谁给亚美尼亚人打电♥话♥ 我就找你算账
[LINE RINGING]
SHANE: Hey, there. It's Shane. Leave a message.
嘿 我是Shane 请留言
[BEEPS OFF]
Something's wrong. Shane should be answering his phone.
有点不对劲 Shane该接电♥话♥的
Hey, Ronnie, didn't, uh‐‐? Didn't Shane tell you
嘿 Ronnie 是不是 呃...
he was gonna be seeing the Armenians today?
Shane有告诉你他今天要去见亚美尼亚人吗?
Yeah, I think so.
是的 我想有过
Did he say where?
他有说在哪儿吗?
No. No idea.
不 不知道
[SIGHS]
Maybe we should roll by Little Armenia, anyway.
也许我们该去亚美尼亚人那里转转
See if we get lucky.
看看是不是走运
The captain was clear about wanting us to stay on task.
局长已经说得很清楚了 让我们专心找开枪的人
Shane should be answering his phone.
Shane应该接电♥话♥的
Plenty of reasons he might not be.
他有很多理由可以不接
We're looking out for one of our own.
我们是在担心我们的一份子
I'm not gonna sit back while a team member
我不会坐视不理
falls off the map in a red zone.
让队里的一员在红灯区里出事
[SIGHS]
This is taking too long.
让我们等太久了
You trust this seller of yours?
你相信你的卖♥♥家吗?
SHANE: Vic says it's solid, it's solid.
如果Vic说可信 那就可信
Trust me, we want this over as much as you do.
相信我 我们跟你一样想了结这事儿
You know what?
你瞧
I'll take a look around.
我四处转转去
[GUNSHOTS]
MAN: Shane!
Shane!
[GUN CLICKS]
[MAN SPEAKS FOREIGN LANGUAGE]
Who's this?
谁?
[SPEAKING SPANISH]
He's still not answering.
他还是不接
We pick up the pace a little bit?
我们能快点吗?
[RADIO BEEPS]
WOMAN [OVER RADIO]: One Tango 13.
Tango 13
在Bradwell大道5959区发生枪击
Isn't the Armo junkyard right round there?
亚美尼亚人的废品场不就在那儿吗?
No further, Code 2.
没有更多情况 请迅速前往
[BEEPING OVER RADIO]
[INDISTINCT SPEECH, RADIO CHATTER]
Anyone else? We just got here.
还有别人吗? 我们也刚到
[VIC SIGHS]
[LINE RINGING]
[SHANE'S CELL PHONE RINGING]
Shane. Sorry I'm late.
Shane 抱歉 我迟到了
I, uh, forgot to sign Tavon's arrest report.
我忘了签Tavon的逮捕报告
Had to stop by Hollywood.
不得不去了趟好莱坞分局
No problem.
没关系
Just glad you're here.
很高兴你出现了
How did you get those Mexicans?
你是从哪儿找来的墨西哥人 伙计?
Almost got my dick shot off.
我差点就翘了
I know. I just got some late intel on them.
我知道 我刚收到线报
I tried to call you.
我一直想打通你的电♥话♥
Yeah, Rezian took my cell phone.
Razian拿走了我的手♥机♥
Jesus Christ, Shane.
我的天 Shane
Thank God. Yeah, no shit.
感谢上帝 是啊 它♥妈♥的♥
I'm still shaking.
我还在发抖呢
I don't see any money.
我没看到任何钱
Looks like our Armenian problem's solved, though.
看来我们亚美尼亚人的麻烦解决了
At least your family's safe.
起码你的家人安全了
Found a victim for our naked guy.
找到了我们裸男的受害者
Woman in the Dumpster? We already got her.
我们早就找到了
Captain's working on a confession now.
局长正在让他招供
No, Mission Cross just called.
剧集 | 盾牌(2002) | 导航列表