剧集 | 盾牌(2002) | 导航列表
那家伙的名字叫Zadofian
I'll e‐mail you his Interpol photo when we get back to the barn.
回警局后我会把他的照片电邮给你
My family's staying at my place.
我的家人会住我那里
They can't know that they're being watched.
不能让她们知道自己被看着
They don't know anything about the threat.
因为她们并不知道威胁这事情
I don't want them scared.
我不想让她们受惊吓
Not a problem.
完全不成问题
You got a gun?
有枪吗?
Good. No chances.
很好 万无一失
You had me arrested. You make the case go away.
是你逮捕了我 你去把这案子给搞定
Look, man I already took a big‐ass risk losing those ledgers.
丢掉那些账本 我已经冒了奇大的风险
Now, I start altering reports,
要是我动手更改报告的话
I will be in a jail cell right next to you.
我就得呆你隔壁的囚室了
Now that does not help you.
这样的情形可帮不了你什么
As long as I'm locked up in here and Diro is out there,
只要我被关在这 而Diro却在外头
everything is at risk.
一切都还有危险
Diro's probably back in Munich
Diro现在很可能已经回慕尼黑
playing quarters with co‐eds by now.
跟她的同学打交道去了
Diro Kesakhian has been working for her father's illegal businesses since she was 15.
Diro Kesakian从15岁起就开始参与她老爹的不法交易
And she's not going to stop now.
现在她不会就此停手的
I need to find her.
我得找到她
I'm not your Armenian LoJack.
我可不是你那群亚美尼亚手下
I don't know where she is. Zadofian...
我不知道她人在哪 Zadofian...
The hit man that you shot.
你开枪打中的那个杀手
He'll know where Diro is hiding.
他知道Diro藏在哪儿
Find him. Turn him over to my men.
找到他 让他转投我这边
They will extract the truth.
他们就能了解到真♥相♥
And I'll get Diro.
而我也能找到Diro
And where do Armenian hit men nurse belly wounds these days?
亚美尼亚打手们现在都上哪儿治疗腹部枪伤?
He's dick‐sweet on this little Filipina whore.
他现在跟个菲律宾婊♥子♥打得火热
Street name's Darla.
诨名叫Darla
Find Zadofian in one piece before your police friends do.
在你的警♥察♥朋友找到Zadofian之前 赶紧找到他
(SIRENS WAILS) (HELICOPTER WHIRRING)
How'd your hearing go last night?
你昨晚的听证会进行得如何?
You haven't heard?
你还没听说吗?
I'll let it be a surprise.
我让它变成了一场惊喜
I'm tired of blood.
我看腻这些血腥场面了
CLAUDETTE: Ronnie, you're taking lead on anything gang‐related.
Ronnie 你负责与黑帮有关的所有事情
Vic, until your status is determined,
Vic 在你的职务确认之前...
can't have you headlining anything.
没法让你主导什么
Captain, car dragged two bodies all the way down Kearney Street.
局长 车子把两具尸体一路从Kearney街拖到了...
Round the corner. Victims were Salvadoran. Castillo's crew.
那边转角处 受害者是萨尔瓦多人 Castillo的手下
Salvadorans and Mexicans both run a piece of this block.
萨尔瓦多帮派和墨西哥帮派各占这个街区的一块
Till now, they've always shared lunch money.
在此之前 他们一直都相安无事
Call in Vendrell. Whole team figures out
叫Vendrell来 你们小队去弄清楚...
who broke the truce and why.
是谁破坏了协议 什么理由
CLAUDETTE: Can I help you? - Agent Olivia Murray, ICE.
需要我帮忙么? Olivia Murray特工 ICE的 (移♥民♥和海关执法署)
You folks usually lob the obligatory courtesy call before you muscle in on a case.
你们的人一般都喜欢在插手案件之前 来个必要的礼节性的电♥话♥
I'm not a muscling kind of gal.
我可不是来指手画脚的
I'm here unofficially. Curiosity call.
这是非正式的 因好奇而来
What's your unofficial curiosity?
你所谓的非正式的好奇心是什么?
Captain Wyms.
我是Wyms局长
Special team member Detective Vic Mackey.
这位是特别小队成员Vic Mackey
I share, you share?
我说的话 你也会说么?
Dragging bodies to designate new boundaries in blood
拖曳着尸体以血迹来标明新界线
is right out of the Manada de Muerte handbook.
在”死亡暴徒”的手册中写得很明确
Death mob? Cartel mercenaries.
死亡暴徒? Cartel佣兵企业
Ex‐Mexican military and Federales.
由前墨西哥军人以及联邦军队组成
Make ten times as much protecting the cartels than they do citizens.
保护企业家给他们带来的收入是保护平民的十倍
What in God's name are they doing in Farmington?
老天 他们跑到Farmington来干什么?
That's the curious part.
这就是令人好奇的地方了
Since those San Marcos house murders, this place has been a hot zone.
自从San Marcos家宅谋杀案以来 这地方就成了必争之地
Tell me about it.
谁不知道
All that blood, all those hacked up body parts
那些鲜血 那些被砍碎的尸块
and ICE couldn't flush out a single player or an illegal operation.
ICE始终无法确定是一人所为 还是一次非法的合作行为
Our bureau chief shut down my investigation.
我们局的头儿让我停止调查
VIC: You're freelancing, trying to kick‐start your case.
你是自己行动 想重新调查你的案子
MURRAY: If I can tie the cartel to a local player,
如果我能将Cartel跟本地的某人联♥系♥上
Olivia's back in the hood.
Olivia就能卷土重来了
We could use the jackets of those Mexican cops who've fallen from gracia.
我们用得上从Gracia来的那些原墨西哥警♥察♥的文件
I'll make it happen.
我去搞定
Okay. Barn's at your disposal.
好的 Barn警局就随你支配了
VIC: Ooh. Next time, take the bus, boys.
下一次 还是坐公交车吧 孩子们
Some banger over in County was threatening to off a cop's family.
郡里的一些黑帮人物威胁要结果一个警♥察♥的家人
Cass, go check on your brother and sister.
Cass 去看看你的弟弟妹妹们
I'm old enough to hear this.
我已经长大到足以了解这事了
It's okay. It's all right.
好吧 没关系
Now, the guard thought the prisoner was talking about me.
警卫认为那个犯人说的是我
He tipped off Shane.
他告诉了Shane
When Shane couldn't get in touch with me, he panicked.
当Shane 联♥系♥不到我时 他慌了
Put you guys away for your own safety.
为了你们的安全带走了你们
What about the blood in our house?
那我们房♥子里的血迹是怎么回事?
Just talked to Wyms about that.
我刚跟Wyms了解过
Looks like it was a break‐in gone sideways.
看来是一起事出偏差的闯空门
It happens a lot. They get nervous, they hear someone coming,
听到有人来的时候 他们慌了
they accidentally cap one of their own guys.
误把他们的一个同伙爆头了
So I'm to believe all this happened at the same time
而我该相信所有这些都发生在
Shane locks us in a box for our well‐being?
Shane为我们的安全而把我们锁在货车里的同时?
Shane overreacted. I mean his heart was in the right place
Shane小题大做了 他人很不错
but unfortunately, his brain was a couple of steps behind.
但不幸的是 他脑子有点跟不上
And we were never in any danger?
这么说来我们从没陷入什么危险?
There's nothing to be afraid of.
没什么可害怕的
We're not in any danger now? No, I promise.
我们现在也没有危险了? 没有 我保证
VIC: Listen, this whole thing really rattled my cage.
听着 这一切都让我紧张
I'd really, really love it if you'd hang around here.
我非常希望你们能呆在这里
I mean, I'd just feel better if
我是说 如果你们能和我住几天
you were under my roof for a couple of days.
我会觉得放心多了
Close to me. Okay?
在我身边 好吗?
(MEN GRUNTING)
Vic.
Vic!
(YELLS)
Saw him lurking behind your neighbor's shrubs,watching your door.
我看见他躲在你邻居家的灌木后面盯着你家
(YELLS)
I need those files. This Zadofian?
我需要那些文件 这是Zadofian?
Actually it's not.
事实上 他不是
Then who the hell is this? Don't ask.
那是怎么回事? 别问
Hey, screw, screw.
嘿 藏起来 藏起来
Don't you move.
不许乱动
See you, sweetie. See you later.
甜心 再见 一会见
VIC: Pezuela send you after me? Might as well kill me.
Pezuela让你跟着我? 干脆杀了我吧
If I don't return la caja de pecado, I'm dead.
如果我没把罪证箱子送回去 我就死定了
Box of sins? That's clever.
罪证之箱? 聪明的叫法
All those files.
所有那些文件
All those blackmail files I took from your trunk.
所有那些我从你后备箱中找到的勒索文件
I spent two and a half years,
我用了两年半时间
hundreds of thousands of dollars gathering that intel.
花了几十万美元才收集到那些内部情报
It's political payback for L. A.'s most upstanding and influential citizens.
那些是对最正直的和最有影响力的洛杉矶公民们的政♥治♥回报
Sound a little bitter.
听起来颇为尖酸啊
I watched those hypocrites do everything,
我看着那些伪君子做尽坏事
from fixing parking tickets to ordering murders.
从车辆违停罚单造假到雇人谋杀
I'm the one who gave Pezuela his leverage.
是我让Pezuela平步青云
Made him indispensable to the cartel.
让他在Cartel中的地位不可或缺
And he's gonna pay you back by putting a bullet in your head.
然后他却打算给你一枪作为回报?
That sucks.
这太糟了
Cartel doesn't know you lost their blackmail files.
Cartel还不知道你弄丢了他们的勒索文件
Pezuela either.
Pezuela也不知道
No.
不知道
Who sent the death squad up here?
谁把杀戮队伍派到这里来的?
Mexican drug lords are getting nervous about their investment in Los Angeles.
墨西哥毒枭很紧张他们在洛杉矶的投资
Especially the Salvadoran resistance.
尤其是和萨尔瓦多人的纷争
They sent that Manada de Muerte six days ago to help with the cause.
六天前他们派了“死亡暴徒”来协助
Why did they draw the blood lines down Kearney Street?
他们干嘛在Kearney大街上用血划线?
Pezuela is expanding his development.
剧集 | 盾牌(2002) | 导航列表