剧集 | 盾牌(2002) | 导航列表
Ronnie's gotten a couple of calls. Don't know who.
Ronnie接了几通电♥话♥ 不知是谁打的
We're moving on intel that we're pretty convinced
我们收到可靠消息 让我们确信
will give us Shane Vendrell.
可以抓住Shane Vendrell
We have reason to believe we'll be making another arrest.
我们有理由相信 还有一个人会被拘捕
Vic Mackey, for aiding and abetting.
Vic Mackey 协助和教唆犯罪
If you're free of the other case,
如果你其他的案子办完了
I'd like you involved.
我希望你能参加
I'll make myself available.
我会空出时间的
Just let me know when.
到时候通知我
Wanna give you a heads up
我只想给你提个醒
so you can mentally prepare yourself
好让你做好心理准备
to throw bracelets on former colleagues.
你可能要给昔日的战友戴上手铐
DUTCH: Also, Ronnie and Vic might be planning something.
另外 Ronnie和Vic可能在计划些什么
We don't know what.
我们还不清楚
They were your teammates.
他们曾是你的队友
It's pick a side time.
现在是做选择的时间了
If I get wind of anything, you'll be the first to know.
如果听到任何事 我会通知你的
Good. I'm also borrowing backup from Rampart.
很好 我要去防卫队请求支援
I'd like you to take point.
想让你来带队
Is any of this gonna be a problem?
有问题吗?
Not at all.
没有
Changing suppliers benefits us how?
换个新的供应商有什么好处?
Lower cost,
更低的成本
unlimited supply, highest quality product on the market.
无限货源 品质是市场上最高的
We've been with the same wholesaler since before you had a cowlick.
你长毛之前 我们就和这个批发商联手了
This meth, made from pure Mexican ephedra.
这玩意是由纯种墨西哥麻黄提炼
Cooked up in a state of the art laboratory
由化学博士组成的团队
by a team of Ph. D. chemists.
在一个设备先进的实验室里完成
Clean as a virgin's whistle hole,
纯得跟像处♥女♥的"哨孔"似的
and a lot cheaper than the shit you're getting.
而且比你们现在拿到的糟粕便宜多了
You sure you wanna undercut your price on the street?
你们确定想给自己往下砍价吗?
We pass.
这次算了
But you haven't even sampled the blow.
你都还没试过它有多大劲
MAN: We got love for Beenie.
我们和Beenie有感情
Only took this meeting as a courtesy to him.
出于对他的尊敬才同意见你
MAN 2: We got too much history with our connect
我们和我们圈子的关系
to just go astray for some cop.
不会为了一个警♥察♥而舍弃
A peckerwood cop at that.
还是个软蛋警♥察♥
(SCOFFS)
I lay out a proposal
我向你们提了一个
with enormous financial upside to you people,
能带来巨大经济利益的提议
and you just dismiss it out of hand?
而你们就这样挥挥手算了?
Why don't you take a look outside that window?
你们最好看看窗外
That's what's in your future.
那是你们的未来
I asked my boss for a little backup today.
我跟我的头儿要了点支援
That's what he sent.
他给了我这些人
Your spic boss wants to throw down?
你的头儿不要命了?
Bring it.
来吧
'Cause I see two trucks, eight deep, Mexican gardeners.
我只看见两辆车 每辆八个"墨西哥花匠"
They hear a shot out there,
他们听到枪声
there'll be an RPG in this room before I hit the floor.
我还没倒下 这里就会多出一个RPG火箭弹
Put that shit away.
把那玩意收起来
Let me tell you about the landscaping job those gardeners did
让我告诉你 那些园工
in Rosarito Beach, Mexico, last year.
去年在Rosarito海滩 墨西哥都修剪过哪些花♥园♥
Them and a convoy of amigos
他们和一群哥们冲进一个警局
rolled up on a police station, murdered everyone inside.
把里面所有的人给干掉了
Forty‐seven people.
47人
Cops, dispatchers, janitors.
警♥察♥ 调度员 清洁工
That was my spic boss's plan
那就是我那乡下老大
for gaining market share in the area.
为了获得市场份额而弄出的计划
Now, if they're willing to do that to their own countrymen,
如果他们能这样对待自己的同胞
imagine what they're willing to do to a handful of, uh,stubborn soul brothers.
想想他们会对一群顽固的黑人哥们做出些什么
And you think I'm a peckerwood?
你们还觉得我是个软蛋?
This ain't no proposal.
这不是什么提案
It's a gank and grab.
根本是强取
I'm just trying to increase the peace,
我只是想天下太平
and promote racial harmony through economic opportunity.
通过贸易合作 促进种族和谐
Buy‐in's 200 large.
采购价是20万
I can wait if you need to run to the ATM.
如果你们要去ATM机取钱 我可以等
Jefe, wrong way.
头儿 走错路了
Senor Beltran's in other direction.
去Beltran先生那里应该走那边
I'll catch up to you. I got an errand to run.
我等会儿会赶上你们 我先去办个事
No, jefe.
不行 头儿
Our instructions are to be your seguridad.
我们接到的命令是护送你
We gotta get the money back to Beltran right now.
把钱顺利交到Beltran手上
He's waiting.
他等着呢
Shit.
该死
I'm gonna need some gas.
我得去加点油
Gasolina.
汽油
(CELL PHONE RINGING)
Yeah. VIC: Code red.
喂? 红色警报
Third and Alvarado, gas station, men's room.
第三大街和Alvarado街交口 加油站 男厕
Trash can.
垃圾箱
There's a package. You know what to do.
有一个包裹 你知道怎么做的
Highest priority.
紧急!
I'm in the middle of something.
我这有事
You get your ass over here
你最好赶快来
as fast as you can, and I mean soon.
越快越好
All right, sweetheart. Daddy has to work late.
好吧 宝贝 爸爸可能得晚点回家
I'll see you later, okay? Love you.
晚些见你好吗? 爸爸爱你
Kids are terrific, huh? You got any?
孩子可真是宝 你有孩子吗?
(SPEAKING SPANISH)
我吗 五个
Van Bro.
Van Bro
Gardocki, my man.
Gardocki 我的人
What's good? What's up, black?
怎样啊 黑人 你好吗?
I heard what happened to the Strike Team, man.
我听说突击队的事了
Guess you must be the last cat standing.
看来你是最后一个没事人了
Upright and breathing.
活得好着呢
Signify your own path, you won't get caught up
你该表明自己的立场
in other folk's bullshit and tribulation.
这样就不会为他人的过错背黑锅了
That's how I do. And look at me.
我就是这样的 瞧我
Standing strong, and doing the damn thing.
站得住 行得稳
But, Van Bro, what is up with this?
我说 Van Bro,这些是什么鬼东西?
You used to have talent.
你以前还有些天份
Hey, that's nonrepresentational art
这是抽象派艺术
right there.
这儿
It worked for Basquiat, it worked for Van Bro.
Basquiat能靠它出名,Van Bro也能
Take it. No, we just want information.
拿着吧 不用了 我们只想打听点事
What do you hear about the Cardell Rhodes shooting?
Cardell Rhodes被杀的事 你有听到什么风声吗?
Rumor going around the cats making book got pissed at young blood
坊间流传说 他是因为在对Dorsey的比赛中打假球
for point shaving against Dorsey the other night.
惹火了那些开♥盘♥的庄家
Cardell was involved in gambling?
Cardell参与赌球?
I wouldn't wanna speculate on that for certain,
我不会当真那样去想
but little man with all that speed,
但凭那小子的速度
stepping out of bounds with all kinds of daylight numerous times.
居然在大庭广众之下出界那么多次
You got to wonder about the spread.
你自然会好奇让分盘了
Where'd you hear this?
你从哪里听到的?
Fourth‐hand knowledge.
到我这大概传了四轮了
Don't really have any specific names.
不知道从谁那开始的
You might wanna check with my man, Deuce,
你也许可以问问我的伙计Deuce
down on Bronson, next to the laundry mat.
Bronson街 洗衣店隔壁
Appreciate it, though,if you keep Van Bro's name out of your mouth.
不过别提我的名字 谢了
Stay black.
保持咱们的黑气
(PHONE RINGING)
Detective Billings.
Billings探长
Anything yet, Steve?
东西到了么 Steve?
Oh, shit. Right.
噢 糟糕 马上
Let me look.
我现在看一下
Deuce says it wasn't point shaving.
Deuce说那不是打假球
Cardell's been playing it smart all season.
Cardell整个赛季都在小心翼翼
Stepping out of bounds to avoid cheap shots.
利用出界避免受到小动作的攻击
Saving his knees for the next level.
剧集 | 盾牌(2002) | 导航列表