剧集 | 盾牌(2002) | 导航列表
你尽力想把子弹装上时紧张吗?手在发抖吗?
I was scared. Yeah.
我很害怕
You didn't see Luis' face until‐‐
你没看到Luis的脸 直到...
Until I walked over to his body.
直到我走近他的尸体
Lloyd.
Lloyd
Why is it, 10 hours after killing someone,
为什么在杀人十小时之后
you seem past it?
你看起来一点也不为所动?
Just for shits and giggles,
我下面的话是一通胡扯
let me tell how I think this might've gone down
让我告诉你我是怎么看这件事的
if it had been, say, a murder.
如果发生了谋杀 做为凶手
You could've gone to Luis yourself,
你可以亲自去找Luis
told him about some cash lying around your house.
告诉他自己家里放着些现金
Make it look like a robbery, we'll split it 50‐50.
"你假装来打劫 咱们把钱对半分"
Only when Luis breaks in,
只是Luis闯进来时...
you're waiting there to kill him.
你正等在那里 等着要杀他- -
To see what it feels like.
看看这会带来怎样的感觉
A science experiment you could ace.
你可以想出科学实验的绝招...
Stand over the body,
...站在尸体旁边
life draining out of him,
生命一点一滴离去
watch him die.
看着他死
Certain kind of person,
某种人- -
might make you feel like Superman.
也许能让你觉得像超人
I was never big on comic books.
我从不喜欢漫画书
[KNOCKS]
Uh, go ahead and sign that statement if you're satisfied.
如果满意 去签了那份证明
DUTCH: You know, it's only natural, a tragedy like this,
知道吗 这样的悲剧 一个袖手旁观的人走开自责
the person who walks away to blame themselves.
才是正常的反应
Promise me you won't do that.
保证你再也不会那么做了
I'll try not to.
我尽量
[♪]
[CROWD CHATTERING]
We're happy that the council's able to support us in this.
很高兴市议会能支持我们
Thank you. Appreciate it.
谢谢 非常感谢
David.
David
Robert.
Robert
Surprised to see you here.
没想到会在这里见到你
It's not the cause I reject.
不是我反对的事由
It's the needless spending on gratuitous events.
只是不想无端花掉这么多钱
Nonetheless, Council was happy to hear you had a change of heart.
市议会很高兴听见你改变主意
VIC [ON RADIO]: You see anyone eyeing Rezian?
看见有人看着Rezian?
See a lot of ladies who could use some hot wax,
我看到许多女士要刮腿毛了
but none of them brown.
但没有谁是褐色的
Till this is over, Rezian doesn't leave our sightline.
直到这一切结束 Rezian不能离开我们的视线范围
SHANE: Got it. VIC: If a hit was ordered
明白 如果下令暗♥杀♥
it'll go down before speeches
会在演说之前进行
when the crowd is still unfocused.
当群众还没集中注意力的时候
The Armenian cause deserves as much representation
亚美尼亚人和别的种族一样
as that of any other ethnic group.
应该得到同样的关注
Of course.
当然啦
This memorial is one of the few times I can remember
这次纪念活动是我记得的少数几次
where we haven't seen eye to eye.
咱们没有针尖对麦芒的
Let's get started.
咱们开始吧
[GUNSHOT] [SCREAMING]
VIC: Come on. Down, down.
卧倒! 卧倒!
Everyone get down!
全部卧倒!
Down! Down! Get down on the ground!
卧倒! 卧倒!
Robert. Robert, oh, my God.
Robert 我的天
I need a medic!
医护人员!
I need a medic now!
现在就要医护人员!
[SIREN WAILS]
[INDISTINCT SHOUTING]
A city official is dead.
市政官员丧命
Second crime in Little Armenia today
是小亚美尼亚今天制♥造♥的第二起命案
and we're still nowhere on the first.
而第一起还没有任何进展
This Armenian‐Mexican trouble is real.
亚美尼亚人和墨西哥人之间的斗争是真的
We're still trying to get a handle
我仍然想尽力查明
on how it started and who's behind it.
谁引起的事端 谁是幕后主使
Then I want more than just Julien in my Barn
那我要的是局里不仅仅
with his nose to the ground.
Julien一个人埋头苦查
You and me, we're done. Keep your money.
咱们俩 两清了! 拿着你的钱!
There's a place for you in my business.
你在我的事业中有重要的位置
That was a goddamn assassination.
那是该死的暗♥杀♥
Martin had nothing to do with your Armenian beef.
Martin和亚美尼亚人毫无关系
You flipped a switch on him to send a message.
你害死他好放出话来- -
"You use the blackmail box, these are the consequences."
"你动用了勒索盒 这就是后果"
We had a deal, man.
我们说好了的 老兄
Contain the violence.
包括暴♥力♥
And I'm still a goddamn cop.
而我还是个该死的警♥察♥!
Not for long.
当不久了
And not without me.
没有我当不久了
You better pray this doesn't blow back on you.
你最好祈祷这事不会引火烧身
That's what I have you for.
我要你来就是干这个的
Between the fire you set and the controller's murder,
在后果和审计长的被谋杀之间
you have started one hell of a shit storm for us.
你搅起了一团肮脏事
Isn't that what you're being compensated for?
你拿钱不就是干这个的吗?
Forget compensation.
去他的钱!
You better give me someone to take the hit
你最好现在就交出个人
for those burning murders this morning.
对今天的谋杀案负责
Right now, or I swear to God
否则我对上帝发誓
I will make sure that blackmail box stays in Little Armenia permanently.
勒索盒就永远呆在小亚美尼亚了
DUTCH [ON TV]: Life draining out of him, watch him die.
他的生命慢慢地逝去 看着他死
Certain kind of person,
某一种人
might make you feel like Superman.
能让你觉得像个超人
I was never big on comic books.
我从不着迷于漫画书
Sixteen years old.
16岁时
Already figured out how to commit a crime like this
就已经想出怎么犯罪
and walk away clean.
然后逃脱制裁
If he was gonna break, he would have.
如果他要崩溃 早就崩溃了
Even if he had confessed,
即使他坦白了
it wouldn't have been admissible.
也不会有效
What if I'm right?
如果我说对了怎样?
There are times you entertain the possibility you're not?
有没有因为自己错了而感到高兴的时候?
We let this go, and Luis is just victim number 1.
我们放手不管 Luis只是第一个受害者
He's a kid.
他还是个孩子
He's already pulled off the perfect murder.
就已经能进行完美的谋杀
Maybe it went down just like he says.
也许事情就像他说的那样
We'll never know.
我们无法得知
Until victim number 2.
直到第二名受害者出现
Well...
得了吧...
DUTCH: Go ahead and sign that if you're satisfied.
如果满意了就去签名
Everything we have on Rios.
我们掌握关于Rios的所有消息
I tried before, Vic. He's not in our system.
我试过了 Vic 他不在系统之内
Try again.
再试一次
[SIGHS]
You think he's connected to the shooting?
你认为他和小亚美尼亚的枪击有关?
ACEVEDA: Vic.
Vic
Councilman David Aceveda, Federal Agent Olivia Murray.
市议员David Aceveda,联邦探员Olivia Murray
Councilman.
市议员
I'll, um, shake a few more trees then.
我会去做一点尝试
Thanks.
谢谢
Hey, man, I didn't know what was gonna go down‐‐
嘿 老兄 我不知道事情会怎么样
You have me give you an Armenian win,
你要我让亚美尼亚人赢
and their march turns into a goddamn killing.
而他们的游♥行♥变成了杀戮?
That was never part of the plan‐‐
计划绝不是那样
Martin was my colleague, Vic.
Martin是我的同事 Vic
And you may not care who has to die to save your job, your ass.
你多半是不在乎得让谁死...以保住你的工作 你的老命
But I did not sign up for this.
但我没打算参与进来!
You signed up for this
在决定与Pezuela上♥床♥的那一刻
the moment you got into bed with Pezuela.
你就已经参与进来了
I want Pezuela in prison and out of my life, now.
我现在就要Pezuela进监狱 离开我的生活!
Martin didn't deserve to die,
Martin命不该死
but now we have something concrete.
现在我们有了一些具体消息
And something we cannot prove, Vic.
一些没办法证明的消息 Vic
Maybe we can't.
也许我们不能
剧集 | 盾牌(2002) | 导航列表