剧集 | 盾牌(2002) | 导航列表
我在睡梦中这么做?
It shows those feelings actually exist some‐‐ Some where in me.
流露出了我内心确实存在的感受
It must be difficult.
一定不好受吧
That moment when you awoke
当你醒来的时候
and she said what you did while subconscious.
她说出了你在潜意识里做的事
I'm guessing there's a lot of shame with that loss of control.
我猜失去自控一定让你觉得很丢脸
Must be tiring too.
一定也觉得很累
Having to defend your actions
必须为自己的行为辩解
no matter how unacceptable may seem to other people.
不管别人看来有多么不可思议
I thought‐‐ Thought about hurting Sophia.
我...想过伤害Sophia
I wanted to make her pay
我想给她点颜色看
for‐‐ For trying to take my daughter away.
因为她带走了我的女儿
That's understandable.
可以理解
I know you must love your daughter a great deal.
我知道你肯定很爱你的女儿
Who thinks that about‐‐?
谁会想到
About the mother of their own child?
对孩子的母亲干这种事?
I thought about other things too.
我也想过别的事
I don't know why...
我不知道为什么
My brain just goes places.
我的脑子老是走神
Like where?
走神想什么?
Do you remember that story about the football player in the news last year?
记得去年报上登过的那个足球运动员的故事吗?
He got in trouble for dog fighting.
因为斗狗而惹上了麻烦
He put the female dogs in‐‐ In a box to keep them trapped.
把母狗关在盒子里
So the males dogs could have sex with them for breeding.
这样公狗可以一直操它们直到见血
They called it a rape stand.
他们称之为站着强♥奸♥
I don't know why, but I‐‐
我不知道为什么 但是我...
I couldn't stop thinking about that.
我就是老是想起它
I started to wonder whether I could build
我开始好奇我是否可以
one of those‐‐ Those for women.
造一个这样的东西给女人
I even made some sketches.
我甚至画了些草图
What normal person would do that?
如果一个正常人怎么会这么做?
We can figure this out, Jeff.
我们会弄明白的 Jeff
And whatever you have to tell me,
不管你告诉我什么
the faster we can resolve this.
我们越快弄清楚就能越快解决问题
We can maybe even save whoever you attacked last night.
或许就能救下昨晚你攻击的那个人
I get these flashes. Blond hair.
我脑海中有些片段 金色头发
And young, I think.
我想她很年轻
I see her screaming.
我看到她在尖叫
I think I wanted to kill her.
我大概想杀了她
You're doing fine, Cammy. Just fine.
你做得很好 Cammy 很好
You got six cops protecting you.
有六个警♥察♥在保护你
CAMILLE: I'm scared, Shane.
我很害怕 Shane
Look, you're not scared, baby. You're brave.
瞧 你不怕 宝贝 你很勇敢
Okay, this is almost over.
好的 就快结束了
What time is it?
几点了?
He's not due for another 10 minutes,
他还有十分钟才出现
but let's keep the chitchat down on case he's early.
但是我们继续聊我们的 以免他提前出现
You're good with her.
你和她相处得很好
Hey, look, I was wondering.
嘿 瞧 我好奇
Uh, would you tell me what happened that night?
你会告诉我那晚发生了什么事吗?
I thought Lem told you.
我以为Lem已经告诉你了
He did.
他说过
And I just...
我只是...
I‐I've been replaying it all in my mind all this time.
我一直在脑海中不断回忆
You know, what I‐‐ What I can remember at least.
起码那些我能回忆起来的
And I just can't understand how I'd do something like that.
但是我就是不明白自己怎么会那么做
Hell, we got a 16‐year‐old girl out there who's scared to death.
现在外面有个16岁女孩正怕得要死
Maybe this isn't the right time for this, you know?
或许现在不是谈这个的时候吧?
[SIGHS]
[BUZZING]
Picked a bad day to come out of hiding.
选错现身的日子了
I need to tell her I'm sorry.
我得向她道歉
Yeah, that should make it all better, right?
是啊 这样就会让一切好起来了 对吗?
I mean, you killed her mom, her two brothers.
你杀了她妈妈 她的两个兄弟
You almost killed her.
还差点杀了她
[BUZZING]
Promise me you'll tell her I'm sorry.
答应我 你会告诉她“我很抱歉”
Please.
求你了
Make sure she knows I mean it.
我肯定她会知道我的诚意
You know what, buddy?
你知道吗 伙计?
Sometimes it's too late to apologize
有时候 道歉已经来不及了
no matter how much you mean it.
不管你是多么诚心
Now, do the right thing, Gary.
现在 做正确的事 Gary
Confess to all of it.
都坦白了吧
Maybe I'll tell Camille you did that.
或许我会把这个转告给Camille
VIC: Nice collar.
逮得漂亮
Yeah, old‐style Strike Team, right?
是啊 就像过去突击队的风范 不是吗?
Yeah, long time coming.
是啊 时光重现
I need a minute.
给我一分钟
Okay. RONNIE: Good job.
好的 干得好
Yeah, thanks.
嗯 谢谢
I need that guy's booking slip. His lawyer called.
我需要那个人的犯罪记录 他的律师来电♥话♥了
VIC: Rezian get the money? As far as I know.
Rezian把钱准备好了吗? 据我所知 是的
Okay. Just get there early, and make sure he stays calm.
好吧 早点到那儿 稳住他
Look, I know what to do.
我知道该做什么
[VIC SIGHS]
I wanna make sure that we don't miss out on a payday,that's all.
我只是不希望让努力付之东流 就这些
We won't, man.
不会的 伙计
Okay? Yeah.
好了吗? 好了
[GRUNTS]
TAVON: Hey, Shane.
嘿 Shane
Listen, I was wondering if you'd be cool
听着 我想知道你是否介意
with me stopping by this weekend.
周末我来登门?
I'd really like to apologize to Mara.
我真的很想向Mara道歉
It's not necessary.
没有这个必要
I'll pass it along.
都过去了
Look, Shane, I'd really,
瞧 Shane 我真的
really like to talk to her in person.
真的想和她单独谈谈
I need to try to make some peace with myself.
我必须让自己的良心好受点
Look,I appreciate it,Tavon,really.
瞧 我心领了 Tavon 真的
I‐I just don't think that Mara would be too comfortable with it.
我只是不认为Mara会觉得自在
Yeah, sure. Sure, I understand.
是啊 当然 我明白
I mean, hey.
我是说 嘿
After all, she might not have her iron ready this time, right?
毕竟这一次她可能没法给自己准备好铁锅 对吧?
What the hell is that suppose to mean?
你它妈什么意思?
It's like I said, man.
就是这意思 伙计
I've been thinking about that night for a long time now.
我已经对那晚的事情想了很久
And I, uh‐‐ I can remember almost everything.
我...我几乎把所有的事都想起来了
Everything, except for hitting Mara.
所有的事 除了打了Mara
You wanna know why I can't remember that one thing, Shane?
你知道我为什么想不起它吗 Shane?
Because it didn't happen, did it?
因为根本没有发生过 对吗?
You must have gone through that windshield harder that you thought.
你得更卖♥♥力点来忘记这事儿
You lied to me.
你骗了我!
And then you had to use Lem to cover it up,
以前有Lem罩着你
so you wouldn't get in trouble.
让你免于麻烦
And I'm guessing it wasn't the first time
我猜这不是第一次
that you had these guys cover your ass.
这些人罩你了吧
What's wrong?
怎么了?
Oh...
呃...
Oh, yeah, ain't got nobody here to get your back.
哦 是啊 没有人再罩着你了吗?
But now I know who you really are.
但现在我知道你究竟是个怎么样的人了
And so do you.
你也是
Hey. Thought you were headed to the junkyard.
嘿 还以为你去废品场了
I am, I, uh...
我是要去 我...
I just forgot something.
我只是忘记了点东西
Look, you know what? Um...
瞧 你知道吗?
Maybe I've been looking at this thing from my side.
或许一直以来我都是从自己的角度来看这整件事
Maybe you guys would be better off.
或许我走了 你们会更好
You know, with a fresh start, without me around.
没有我在 你们重新开始会更好
It's just that, uh...
只是...
I don't know that we'll ever be able
我不知道 我们有没有这一天
to put all this shit behind us, man, really.
把发生的一切抛之脑后 真的
So when this is done and, uh, your family's safe,
所以 等这结束 你的家人安全了
剧集 | 盾牌(2002) | 导航列表