剧集 | 盾牌(2002) | 导航列表
Vic要我去法庭
to prove that he's my son's father.
证明他是我儿子的父亲
I don't want him in our lives, period.
我不想让他进入我们的生活
I don't even want child support, okay?
我甚至不想要孩子的抚养费 好不好?
And on a cop's salary,
而且以一个警♥察♥的薪水
I can't imagine you want him paying money
我无法想象你还要他
that should been going to you and your kids.
给你和你孩子钱
What exactly do you want?
你到底想要什么?
I want sole custody, and no visitation rights.
我想要独♥立♥监护权 不能来探视孩子
But the thing is, to get that,
但关键是 要想办到
I have to make a case to the judge that he's an unfit parent.
我必须向法官证明他是个不称职的家长
Vic may be a lot of things, but he cares about his kids.
Vic可能有很多破事 但他很关心他的孩子
Yeah, well, when Cassidy came to my house,
Cassidy那天来我家的时候
she had a different take on it.
她对此可有不同意见
Sorry, it's not my business, all right?
抱歉 这不关我事 好吧?
That's why I called you to come get her.
所以我给你打电♥话♥来接走她
But Lee is my business.
但是Lee就关我的事
Come on, you know this guy better than anybody.
拜托 你比任何人都了解这个人
And with Vic, it's all about him all the time.
和Vic在一起 时刻都要围着他转
What good does it do my kids
我上法庭抖他们父亲的丑事
to drag their father's dirty laundry into a courtroom?
对我的孩子又有什么好处?
Just tell your side of things to the judge, okay?
只要把你的故事告诉法官就行 好吗?
The records are gonna be sealed. They never even have to know.
记录是保密的 他们永远都不会知道
Corrine, don't even think about it as a favor to me.
Corrine 不要把这个想成是在帮我
Think about it as a long‐term business decision
把这个想成是具有前瞻性的决定
in the best interest of your kids.
为了你孩子们的利益
DUTCH: Hey.
嘿
CLAUDETTE: Crime scene's this house, not mine.
犯罪现场是在这个房♥子 不是我的
All this excitement right down the block from you.
案子就发生你家门口
I‐‐ I saw your, uh, car in the driveway.
我看到你的车停在门口
Alternator trouble.
电瓶出了问题
Black and white gave me a lift to work this morning,
今早警车送我去上班
and then the neighbors started calling,
然后邻居就开始打电♥话♥
which is why I want you to clear this, pronto.
这就是我为什么想让你马上去清理
Okay. See you back at the Barn.
好 局里见
BILLINGS: Unis found blood around the side of the house.
警员发现♥房♥♥子周围有血迹
Looks like Annie Oakley winged the guy.
好像Annie Oakley打伤了这个家伙
Let's get a sample.
取个样吧
Tried to get a read on Shane.
想弄明白Shane在想什么
Looks like we might be all right.
看上去我们可能没事
As long as he's alive, we're not all right.
只要他还活着 我们就不会没事
What about saving your badge? Any ideas?
你工作怎么办? 有主意吗?
A squeaking noise like that,
像这样的噪音
you probably wanna check your fan belt.
你可能要检查一下汽车水箱的散热扇皮带
I hear you'll be moving on.
我听说你快走了
You still got me for another week and a half.
我仍旧还能待上一个半礼拜
I'll make a deal with you.
我跟你做笔交易
You clean out your locker and leave today,
你今天清理好衣橱然后走人
and I'll go personally to the chief
我就私下找局长
and get a piece of your pension restored.
恢复你一些养老金
I, uh, still got a few loose ends to tie up.
我仍旧还有一些案子要结
I'll stick around, thanks.
我还要待上一阵子 谢谢
In that case,
既然这样
I want your people deployed on this working‐girl murder.
我想你们开始调查那个站街女郎谋杀案
RONNIE: You want the Strike Team on pimp patrol?
你想突击队去查皮条客?
This guy also manufactures and moves meth in quantity.
除了谋杀 这个家伙还大量制售毒品
Which, if memory serves, is one of the hot spots
如果没记错的话 这该是你们这些人
you people are supposed to be on top of.
应该追查的事
JULIEN: Bombay's government name is Marcel Letourneau.
Bombay的真实姓名是Marcell Letourneau
Ran his priors, no address.
查过他的前科 没有地址
The girl didn't have a 20 on him.
女孩也不知道
Get ready for a long, lazy afternoon on the stroll,
准备在拉客区度过一个漫长的下午吧
turning down free BJ's while we look for this idiot.
在找这个傻子的时候 还要拒绝送上门的免费吹♥箫♥
Who said anything about turning them down?
谁说要拒绝了?
Count me in. JULIEN: Farrah did have info
那算我一个 Farrah给了一条
on one of Bombay's new earners.
Bombay新摇钱树的消息
Calls herself Capuchina.
自称Capuchina
VIC: Probably stole Farrah's crown as bottom bitch.
她可能从Farrah这偷了贱♥货♥的桂冠
Why wouldn't she rat her out?
所以干嘛不捅出她呢?
Anything else? JULIEN: Pretty much it.
还有其他的吗? 差不多就这些了
Waiting on forensics.
在等法医鉴定
VIC: Shane and I will meet Capuchina.
我和Shane去找Capuchina碰个面
You guys hang tight, stay on the lab rats.
你们随时待命 等化验报告
Let's do it.
行动吧
VIC: I'll catch up with you outside.
我们外头会合
Come here.
过来
What's going on?
有什么事?
Danny came to see me.
Danny来找过我
What did she want?
她想要什么?
First, why don't you tell me why you want joint custody.
首先 你为什么不告诉我你为什么想要共同监护权
Don't worry about any of that.
这事你不用操心
You tell me, I'll stop worrying.
告诉我 我才不操心
Why do you want shared custody?
为什么你想要共同监护权?
Because I have shared responsibility.
因为我也有要分担的义务
That's bullshit, Vic.
你在胡说 Vic
You've had 14 years
你有整整14年
to be the most important part of Cassidy's life.
来充当Cassidy的生活中最重要的部分
Never once has she been your top priority.
但没有一次你把她放在最优先的位置上
Given where she is in her life right now,
考虑到她眼下的情况
I'd do things differently.
我有所改变了
I don't wanna make the same mistake with Lee.
我不想在Lee身上犯同样的错误
This baby gives you a do over?
这个婴儿给了你机会重头再来?
How can I be an example to our three kids,
如果我对这个孩子不闻不问
look them in the eye, if I walk away from this child?
那我要怎么成为我们三个孩子的榜样 要如何看着他们?
They know about him, for chrissake.
看在上帝的份上 他们知道他的存在
How can I prove to Cassidy
如果我连自己的儿子都不争取
that I love her if I won't even fight for my son?
我又怎么向Cassidy证明我爱她?
Now, goddamn it, what did Danny want?
现在 该死的 告诉我 Danny想要什么?
You out of the picture.
要你离开
She wants me to help her to make a case
她想让我上庭作证
that you're not fit to even see this kid.
说你甚至都不适合探望这个孩子
Are you signing on?
你同意了吗?
I know why you think you want this,
我知道为什么你会认为你想要这样做
but you need to ask yourself if you're just putting up a fight
但是你必须问清自己
just because you're a fighter,
只是因为你不服输才这么坚持
or if this is what's best for this kid.
还是真的为了这个孩子好
You didn't‐‐ Before you answer,
你不会... 在你回答之前
just sit with the question.
好好想一下这个问题
What's up?
怎么了?
Shit can jump off with these 187 cats, man.
一群野猫也能闹得天翻地覆 伙计
[HIP‐HOP MUSIC BLARING LOUDLY]
Detective,
警探
do you smell the sickly sweet odor of Cannabis sativa?
你有没有闻到一股令人恶心的 大♥麻♥发出的甜味?
Uh, yes, indeed I do.
是的 我确实闻到了
[GRUNTS]
Sit down.
坐下
Bag of skunk, some drug paraphernalia.
一包大♥麻♥ 吸毒工具
Ha! Undisclosed earnings.
哈! 不明收入
Possession of a concealed weapon.
匿藏武器
VIC: Jesus Christ.
天呐
CAPUCHINA: I keep that for protection.
我用它来防身
One of my regulars likes me to use it on his nuts.
我的一个常客喜欢让我用这个电他的卵蛋
[LAUGHING] Who could blame him?
谁会怪他?
What do you boys want? We wanna find Bombay.
你们想要什么? 我们想找到Bombay
That gray bitch turned you onto me, didn't she?
那个老婊♥子♥叫你们来找我的 是吗?
VIC: What do you know about Farrah?
关于Farrah你都知道些什么?
Bitch couldn't handle her business.
那个婊♥子♥搞不定自己的买♥♥卖♥♥
Chose the white smoke over her black pimp.
比起她的黑皮条客 更看重那些白粉
Bitch is paying the price now.
现在这个婊♥子♥要付出代价了
Word on the street is, Bombay murdered her squeeze.
街上流传的消息是Bombay谋杀了她的人
CAPUCHINA: Farrah ain't right in the mind.
Farrah脑子进水啦
Why she got kicked to the curb?
剧集 | 盾牌(2002) | 导航列表