剧集 | 盾牌(2002) | 导航列表
5千上下
That will work.
足够了
(KNOCKING ON DOOR)
Shane didn't show up today?
Shane今天没出现?
What happened? I was worried.
出什么事了?我很担心你
Job interview came up at the last minute.
临时有个面试
I had no choice.
我没别的办法
Job interview? Yeah, a position opened up with the feds.
面试? 是啊 有一个联邦调查局的空缺
I really have a shot.
我很有机会
Good benefits,
福利不错
and obviously, we're gonna need it.
显然 是我们需要的
Corrine, I am so sorry I left you on the hook today.
Corrine 很抱歉 我把你一个人留在那
I did not want to do that to you.
我不想这么对你的
We sure as hell would have heard if Shane got popped.
如果Shane出事了 我们现在也该知道了
Anything happen at the park that might have spooked him?
公园里有什么异常 可能把他吓走吗?
It was just me and the crackheads.
没有 只有我和那些瘾君子
Listen.
听着
Just get this money out of here, okay?
把这钱拿走好吗
It makes me nervous. Keep it.
放在这让我很紧张 留着它
Shane might call back, and it he doesn't,use it for the kids.
Shane还可能再打来 不然就留着给孩子们用
Where did this money come from?
钱是从哪来的?
All that matters now is it's in good hands.
你只要知道 它现在在对的人手里就行了
Please tell me when this is gonna be over.
告诉我这件事很快就会结束
Soon.
很快
Hi, Dad.
嗨 爸爸
Hey, kid. How are you?
嘿 孩子 你好吗?
Cassidy, get to bed.
Cassidy 你该睡觉了
You have an early morning tomorrow.
明天还得早起
Just wanna show Dad my math test.
我只是想拿数学考卷给爸爸看看
Got a 98.
我得了98分
You got a 98.
你得了98
That's great, kid.
真棒啊 孩子
You're really pulling it together, aren't you?
你真的很努力 是吧?
Thanks.
谢谢
Trying.
我在努力
Vic.
Vic
What? She earned it.
干嘛? 这是她应得的
Okay, Dad. Love you.
好吧 爸爸 我爱你
I love you too.
我也爱你
I'll fax you a list of all the L. A. kids we met with as soon as I get back to Dallas.
等我回到达拉斯就马上寄给你一份
That could be helpful.
那会很有用
Just know that usually, a sit down for me involves
你该知道 通常我的面试...
a coach, overprotective mother,
会有一个教练 和护子心切的母亲在场
sometimes a family minister.
有时还有家庭事工 (基♥督♥教会的工作人员)
With Rhodes, I had a meet‐cute
但和Rhodes 我见到的却是一个
with some inked out thug in baggy clothes and a grill.
衣着宽松 镶着金牙的恶棍
Got me wondering if offering him a scholarship was a good idea.
甚至让我怀疑给他提供奖学金是不是个正确的决定
For all we know, that thug could have been
据我知道 那个恶棍可能是
a show of respect for Cardell.
出于对Cardell的崇拜
Make sure he wasn't taken advantage of.
想保护他不被人骗
By who, me?
被谁? 我吗?
I walk into a place like this, I'm Mr. Opportunity.
在这种地方 我简直就是机遇之神...
Money, education,
金钱...教育...
chance to get out of a shitty environment.
一个离开贫民窟的希望
That cuts both ways.
也有另一面
In your job, you destroy more dreams
你的工作里 你一手毁掉的梦想
than you make come true.
比你帮助实现的要多
That earns you some enemies.
这会给你招来敌人
Tell me about it.
这不用你说
Last year, I had a mother come after me with a baseball bat
去年有一个孩子的妈妈拎着球棒来找我
after we took a pass on her kid.
因为她的儿子没被选上
Same block as Cardell.
和Cardell住在同一条街
How random is that?
很巧吧!
JULIEN: Thanks for bringing Verna down here.
多谢你陪Verna过来
I didn't want her coming by herself,
我不想让她一个人来这里
picking up her boy's things.
收拾孩子的遗物
Did they find who did this?
他们找到是谁做的了么?
Not yet.
还没有
Never found the gang member that murdered your son last year either.
也没找到去年杀了你儿子的黑帮混混
No, they didn't.
对 没找到
You were at home at the time of today's shooting?
今天枪击发生的时候你在家?
I was there watching my stories on television.
我在看电视剧
Did you hear the shots?
你听到枪声了么?
No, I...
没有 我...
I heard the siren, though.
但我听到了警笛声
Then my neighbor came knocking on the door.
接着邻居来敲我的门
If you care about your friend,
如果你还关心你的朋友
you'll help me solve this case.
就帮我破了个案子
Save Verna a lot of pain.
让Verna少难过一些
All you gotta do is tell the truth.
你只要说实话就好
Of course.
当然
You knew Darren Polk was in that truck,
你知道Darren Polk当时就在车里
didn't you?
对不对?
He the same man that recruited your son?
他也是招募你儿子的人 对不对?
He promised Dion a scholarship,a car, money, all kinds of things.
他答应过要给Dion奖学金 车子 还有钱 很多承诺
Then it just, what, all falls through?
之后怎样 全都不算数?
Your son was shot, and killed a little while after that.
你儿子在那之后不久就出事了
Six months.
6个月后
Shot my baby in the head at a bus stop.
在公车站将子弹射进了他的头里
Mia, as a mother who has lost a child,
Mia 做为一个体验过丧子之痛的母亲
tell me that you didn't know he was in that truck.
告诉我你不知道他当时在车里
With them dark windows...
车窗那么暗...
I didn't.
我没有
I didn't see Cardell.
我没有看到Cardell
And that's the truth.
这是实话
I didn't see Cardell.
我没有看到Cardell
(SOBBING) That man,
那个人...
he destroyed my boy.
他毁了我的孩子
And now he's lying in the dirt,
他本应该在球场上奔跑的
when he should be running for touchdowns.
现在却被埋在了土里
Shit.
该死!
Hey, I was just about to go upstairs and take...
我正要上楼去取...
Did you get it?
你拿到了吗?
Called IAD. Got the paperwork started on Gardocki.
我联♥系♥了内务部 他们正在做Gardocki的文件
We'll be ready to hit him with an indictment when the time comes.
等时间一到 可以随时起诉他
It's fine.
知道了
Why don't you go home?
你为什么不回家?
Because I've got work to do.
因为我还有事要做
I, uh, talked to Danni.
我...呃...跟Danny谈过了
Now that Vic's not around here anymore,
既然Vic不在了
I think she's ready to come back.
我认为她该回来
Help you take care of things again.
帮你打理一些事务
Seeing the bottom of my inbox is not a priority.
把邮箱里的邮件都看完不是现在的头等大事
We'll get Vic.
我们会抓到Vic的
At the moment, I'm, uh...
但现在 我...
I'm a little bit more concerned about you.
我更担心你
You know, we can't expect justice out there
要是不能保证我们内部的公平公正
when we don't demand it in our own house.
又以何种姿态去维护社会安定呢
Okay, so now you're taking on the problems of the whole world?
好吧 你现在是想把全世界的问题都给管了?
Everything is not under your control.
有些事你是没法控制的
If you don't like the way I'm handling this case,
你要是不喜欢我处理这件事的方式
you can always leave.
随时可以退出
Olivia smelled Beltran's musk on me.
Olivia在我身上闻到了Beltran的气味...
Made her wet.
让她很兴奋
We deliver,
我们牵桥成功
ICE is gonna take care of both of us, I know it.
I.C.E.就会保住我们两个 一定会
If we close the deal before Shane gets caught.
那得在Shane被抓之前和他们定下来
He and Mara just have to stay invisible for another day or two.
他和Mara只要再躲个一两天
What do you make of Shane taking a pass on that bag of free money?
你觉得Shane为什么不拿那袋可以白拿的钱?
He was just giving us busy work.
他只是要耍我们
Keeping us so we couldn't look for him.
不来拿钱好让我们不去找他
剧集 | 盾牌(2002) | 导航列表