剧集 | 盾牌(2002) | 导航列表
我不需要那箱子
I have you.
有你就够了
(DOOR CLOSES)
(MEN CHATTERING)
(SIGHS)
How'd that card play out? It didn't.
你的王牌怎么样了? 没成功
If it's gonna happen it's gonna be the hard way.
如果真得弄到那批枪 有得麻烦了
Did you find out where the guns are stored?
你找到储存枪♥支♥的地点了吗?
Department's kept them in five different locations.
局里把它们放在五个不同的地方
They're about to get roasted in two days.
我可不想被人笑死
They gotta be in the same place now.
它们多半在同一个地方
Yeah, the question is, which one?
问题是 哪一个?
It might seem little obvious,
如果在枪被劫之前去问...
we start asking right before the guns get jacked.
容易暴露我们
VIC: If we're gonna take this risk,
如果我们愿意冒这个险...
we gotta know that we have a deal with Rezian.
那我们应该知道 咱们跟Rezian还有笔交易
(DOOR CLOSES)
Who is this? Vic Mackey.
他是谁? Vic Mackey
(SPEAKS FOREIGN LANGUAGE)
Why is he here?
他来这干什么?
If you want those guns, I can't do it alone.
如果你想要那些枪 我一个人做不来
Now, he's got more motivation to succeed than anybody.
他比别人更希望成功
Going after my family got my attention.
追杀我的家人引起了我的注意
But I'm gonna defend them one way or the other.
无论做什么 我都要保护他们
He stole from us once. Why trust him?
我们被他劫过一次了 为什么要信任他?
VIC: You shouldn't.
你们是不该
I took your money train cash,
我抢了你们的运钞车
and I'm not afraid to come here and tell you about it.
而我现在也不怕到这来告诉你们
But we both know I just stole what you already stole.
但是我们都明白 我也只是黑吃黑而已
You and who else?
除了你 还有谁?
Me, my buddy Lem, who's dead,
我 我兄弟Lem 他死了
and two of his homies from out of town.
还有他乡下的两个兄弟
I couldn't find them now if I wanted to.
即使我想找他们 现在也找不到了
But Shane and my partner Ronnie, they had nothing to do with it.
但是Shane和我的搭档Ronnie与此事无关
Maybe we just kill you then.
或许我们应该杀了你
No. The foot‐chopping generation's dead and buried.
不 爱砍人脚的老一辈已经没了
You filled the vacuum, but you're new.
你虽填补了空缺 却羽毛未丰
You're consolidating power,
你要巩固自己的权力...
and you've got a Mexican threat you don't understand
同时还得对付你完全不了解的
and can't defend yourself from.
靠自己抵御不了的墨西哥人的威胁
Then you can give us our money back.
你把钱还给我们
Sorry. We burned through the money.
对不起 那些钱早烧成灰了
But I can offer a, uh, solution that benefits us all.
但是我愿意提供一个互利的解决办法
KHALULIAN: End this now. VIC: First,
够了 首先...
I need to know where the guns are headed once we've delivered them.
我得知道枪给了你们之后 它们会送去哪
They're going to Chicago by train.
它们会被火车运到芝加哥
We need to see a light at the end of this tunnel.
隧♥道♥终了 我们总得看到曙光
So instead of the 2 million that I don't have,
所以 虽然我不能还你两百万美元
I'm gonna grant you three wishes.
但我可以实现你三个愿望
The guns can be wish number one.
那批枪是第一个愿望
Use your wishes well,
用好你的愿望吧
be a lot more valuable than the missing cash.
最好比你丢失的钱更有价值
But once you've had your three meals,
但是 一旦吃过了你那三顿大餐
we walk away from the table fat, happy and even.
你就得心满意足的离开桌子
He doesn't give us terms.
他没资格和我们谈条件
The talk is, your war with the Mexicans is heating up.
这次谈话是你和墨西哥人战争的开始
Now, you're gonna need more help, more intel‐‐
你需要更多的帮助以及内部消息
Don't listen to this.
别听不进去
Trust me or not, that's your best offer.
信不信由你 你再得不到比这更好的提议了
Rezian is buying it for now.
Rezian目前相信了
But that asshole Khalulian's gonna be nothing but trouble.
但是Khalulian那个混♥蛋♥只会带来麻烦
I know. First, we'll get the guns out of storage.
我知道 首先 我们得先把那批枪偷出来
After that we'll find out exactly where they're going.
然后 我们要找出它们的确切去向
Who cares where they're going? I care.
谁关心它们的去向呢 我关心
Look, I don't think you know who you are dealing with,
你明白我们现在对付的是谁
the Armenians want guns, they're gonna get them.
如果亚美尼亚人想要枪 他们就一定能弄到
If not from us, from someplace else.
即使我们不给 他们也会从其他地方弄到
But the most important thing is,
最重要的是
I have finally found us a light at the end of this goddamned tunnel.
我终于为我们在这该死隧♥道♥的末端找到了一线希望
Hey. What can I do for you guys?
嘿 需要帮忙吗?
Well, you can help me save my partner's ass.
你帮我救救我的搭档吧
We‐‐ We had a gun that should have been stored in Evidence.
有一把应该保存作为证据的枪
Somehow my partner let it slip into the pile
莫名其妙地 我的搭档不小心把它扔进
that was headed for the Smith & Wesson weenie roast.
一堆要送到Smith & Wesson去回炉销毁的枪里了
And now the asshole who wounded two people in a robbery
现在 那个抢劫并伤了两个人的混♥蛋♥
got himself a retrial.
替自己弄到了复审的机会
We need the gun back. I'm sorry, you're too late.
我们得拿回那把枪 对不起 你们来晚了
Guns aren't supposed to be destroyed for two days.
那批枪不是应该两天后才销毁么
True, but they're locked up at the impound yard over on San Fernando right now.
对 但是它们现在被锁在San Fernando的没收车辆停放处
Let's get out there, man. Maybe we can still get to it.
我们到那儿去把它翻出来就好
There's almost 8000 loose guns in that pile.
那堆枪将近8000支呢
You really think you're gonna find one serial number in all that?
你们确定想去大海里捞针吗?
Shit. Yeah.
该死 是的
Looks like the DA'll actually have to get by on his charm instead of limping by on forensics.
没了证据 检察官只能靠他的魅力来赢得官司了
Steve, there's a girl here about a missing person.
Steve 这边有个女孩要上报一起人口失踪案
So give her the paperwork.
让她登记一下
DANNI: She filled it out yesterday.
昨天她就填好了
I think there's some new information.
我想有新情况发生
I'm about to jump into something else.
我正要处理另一件事
What, the crossword puzzle? Jumble, actually.
填字游戏吗? 实际上是叫"jumble"(别名)
Look, just give it to Dutch. If it's got legs I'll hop on.
交给荷兰佬吧 如果能立案 我会出马的
DANNI: Dutch, there's a young woman outside. Marisol Griego.
荷兰佬 外面有个年轻女人 叫Marisol Griego
Some missing girl is her friend, Wan Lee, 16.
有个失踪女孩是她朋友,叫Wan Lee,16岁
Sixteen? Try runaway.
16岁? 试试查一下是否私奔
You think your friend Wan was abducted?
你认为你的朋友被绑♥架♥了?
I was meeting her after school to get something to eat.
放学后我正要和她见面 一起去吃东西
She passed me on her scooter, trying to park.
她踩着滑板经过我 本想停下
I saw somebody, a man, push her into an SUV.
我却看到她被人...被个男人 直接推进了一辆SUV里
An officer called Wan's mother yesterday.
昨天有警♥察♥打电♥话♥问过Wan的母亲
Was told she wasn't missing. She said it was a mistake.
她告诉我们说Wan并没有失踪... 只是场误会而已
Wan hasn't been at school.
Wan没有回学校
She missed a midterm today.
还错过了今天的期中考试
Sometimes kids don't wanna go to school.
有时候小孩子会不想去上学
Wan's 4.0. She wants to go to Stanford.
Wan的绩点是4.0 她想上斯坦福
Something happened to her.
她一定出了什么事
(WOMAN SINGING OVER RADIO)
Mrs. Lee? I'm Detective Wagenbach.
你是Lee女士吗? 我是Wagenbach警探
Are you, uh, Wan Lee's mother?
你是Wan Lee的母亲吗?
A friend of Wan's is concerned she hasn't heard from her in a couple of days.
Wan的一个朋友有点担心她 已经有好几天没有联络到她了
I already spoke to the police.
我已经和你们警♥察♥谈过了
I told them there was no problem.
我说了没事
I still have a missing person's report on file.
但我还是有一份人口失踪的报告
If I could just talk to her, close it out. Get out of your way.
如果我能和她谈谈 结了案 自然就不会来打扰你
She's not here. Where is she?
她不在这儿 她在哪儿?
Come back when my son is home.
等我儿子回来后你再来吧
Uh, well, I'd rather do this now.
我想现在就问个明白
She went away for a few days.
她离开家几天了
Okay, well, why don't we call her?
好吧 那我们为什么不打个电♥话♥给她?
Y‐you'll have to talk to my son.
你还是和我儿子谈吧
Mrs. Lee, is everything all right?
Lee女士 真的没事发生吗?
If something's happened to your daughter... There's nothing wrong.
如果你女儿有什么事情... 没事发生过
We don't need your help. Thank you.
我们不需要你的帮助 谢谢
(WOMAN SINGING OVER RADIO)
Says Wan's not missing, just went away for a few days.
说Wan没有失踪 只是离家几天
I'd rather spend the limited time I have on the clock
我宁愿把有限的工作时间用在...
investigating actual crimes. Mother's scared, covering.
调查真正的犯罪上 母亲在害怕 在掩饰...
If you'd gotten your ass out of the car, you'd have seen that.
如果你把你的屁♥股♥从车里挪出来 你就能看到这一切
How about I just take your word for it and we end this field trip?
那就听你的 我们结束这次现场调查 怎么样?
(PHONE DIALING)
(PHONE RINGING)
SHANE: Hey, Vic. I'm on San Fernando.
嘿 Vic 我在San Fernando
If we can get in, we can drive right out.
要是我们能混进去 就能再开出来
Guns must be in the main warehouse,
枪肯定是在主仓库...
you know, where they keep those expensive rides.
他们扣留名贵车的地方
Nothing like a tricked‐out Benz.
不会是豪华奔驰吧
剧集 | 盾牌(2002) | 导航列表