剧集 | 盾牌(2002) | 导航列表
她宁愿你进监狱
也不想让你再碰孩子
不管我和Mara发生了什么
at least we'll be together for it.
至少我们能在一起面对
Who you got, Vic?
你还有谁 Vic?
告诉我 你还能有谁?!
When you and queen bitch
当你和你那个贱♥人♥
are serving your mandatory life sentences apart,
分别在终身监禁中度过时
I'm gonna check in on Jackson and this other kid
每年到他们的生日 我都会去看望Jackson...
once a year on their birthdays.
和你另一个孩子
I'm gonna tell them some good old stories about ma and pa,
我会和他们讲爸爸妈妈的往事
muss their hair,
抚摸他们的头发
带他们出去吃冰激凌
You don't even get to look at my kids!
你永远不会见到我的孩子!
Ever! Do you understand that?
永远! 听到了没有?!
Yeah, well, I'll send you a postcard from Space Mountain.
是的 我会在"太空山"那里给你寄明信片的
(SOBBING)
(PEOPLE CHATTERING INDISTINCTLY)
You don't report until tomorrow morning.
你明天才需要来报道
Where are my kids? You shipped mine off without talking to me.
我的孩子呢? 你没问过我就把他们送走了
When the Beltran bust went sideways,
既然逮捕Beltran的行动出了问题
we wanted them out of harm's way.
我希望他们不会有事
Good.
很好
When can I see them?
我何时能见他们?
Corrine requested protection from you, as well.
Corrine同时申请了对你的禁令
Corrine's been working with cops?
Corrine一直在同警方合作?
Apparently, she's a better judge of character than I am.
很明显她看人比我有眼光
Beltran's still out there. It's my job to take him down.
Beltran仍然逍遥法外 扳倒他是我的职责
You are off Beltran.
你和Beltran的案子已无关系
If I bring him and the drugs in,
如果我抓住了他 缴获了毒品
at least let me talk to Corrine so I can see my kids.
至少让我和Corrine谈谈 让我见到孩子们!
I didn't...
我没...
I didn't get to say goodbye to my children.
我都没来得及和孩子们说再见
You said goodbye to them the moment you shot another cop in the face.
当你枪杀了一名警♥察♥时 你已经和他们说再见了
Be here 9:00 a.m. sharp tomorrow.
明早9点准时来报道
We're gonna find your mother sooner or later.
我们迟早会找到你母亲的
Well, that's why I came to you people.
我知道我没找错人
No, Lloyd, you came here to implicate me in her disappearance
不对 Lloyd 你到这儿来是暗示我和她的失踪有关
because I know what you are. Hey, my mom is missing, and you're hassling me?
因为我知道你的为人 嘿 我妈妈失踪了 你却来找我麻烦?
When you discovered that your mom had feelings for me,
当你发现你妈妈喜欢上我时
it scared you, made you mad,
你恐惧了 你抓狂了
because you knew I'd be around more,
因为你知道我会知道的更多
and, eventually, I'd expose you.
而最终 我会戳穿你
You are obsessed with trying to hurt me!
你一天到晚想打击我!
But my mom wouldn't let you.
但我母亲不允许
If anything happens to her,
如果她出了什么事
then you're the one who's held responsible.
所有的责任都是你的
Detective, I need to speak with you.
探长 我有话和你说
CLAUDETTE: You are not to talk to that boy again.
你不准再和那男孩说话了
What? Why?
什么? 为什么?
Unis found this in a trash container outside your house.
警员在你屋子门前的垃圾桶内发现了这些...
Burned remnants of women's clothing.
女人衣物燃烧后的灰烬
Someone set my trash can on fire last night.
昨晚有人把我的垃圾桶点着了
Neighbors saw you milling around.
邻居称看到你在附近徘徊
I went outside to put it out.
我出去把火扑灭了
Lloyd killed his mom, put her clothes in my trash can,
Lloyd杀了他母亲 把她的衣服放到我垃圾桶内
and set it on fire.
然后点燃
You can't think that I had anything to...
你不会真的以为我会...
Of course not, but I've gotta protect the integrity of this investigation.
当然不会 但我必须保证调查的公正性
You're not to go back in that room with Lloyd again.
你不允许在去那儿审问Lloyd
I'm the one who can break him.
只有我能让他交代
No, Steve's taking lead on this. I'm sorry.
对不起 这案子由Steven接手
(CHUCKLES)
HUGGINS: It's time for a new paradigm.
建立新秩序的时候到了
Vote for me, and I'll make sure that happen for you.
投我一票 我保证那会发生在你身上
Those of you non‐felonious folk who still can vote.
你们中没有犯下重罪 仍有投票权的人
All right, Mr. Huggins, you're free to go.
Huggins先生 你可以走了
Your homie just posted bail.
你的兄弟来保释你了
HUGGINS: All right, now.
好的 我该走了
TINA: Come on.
过来吧
Let's go.
走吧
Okay.
好的
Vote for me and I will set you free.
投我一票 还你自♥由♥
Robert Huggins, remember that. Robert Huggins.
Robert Huggins,记好了,Robert Huggins
Mr. Huggins, I need your signature right here, please.
Huggins先生 我需要你在这儿签字
I'd like to make a formal request for police protection
我正式要求警方提供保护
as is accorded to all mayoral candidates,
就像所有的市长候选人一样
such as David Aceveda,
比如David Aceveda
and them other clowns that don't even matter.
和其他无关紧要的竞选团体
TINA: Protection for what?
理由是?
Threats have been made against my person.
我人身安全受到威胁
Yeah, what kind of threats?
什么威胁?
All kinds.
各种威胁
I mean, among them, cutting me from my ass to my appetite.
比如要将我五马分尸
Not my words, but that's what they said.
不是我说的 是他们的原话
TINA: Do you know who?
谁说的?
Anybody who's afraid of the new paradigm.
任何惧怕新秩序的人
Hmm.
嗯
See, I threaten the criminal/police codependency
我的行为威胁到了以罪犯和警方的共存关系...
that drives the prison‐industrial complex.
为依赖的犯罪产业链
Hmm, do you, now?
你有吗?
Yes, little lady, I do.
是的 小姑娘 我有
I can have one of the detectives take a report,
我可以安排一位警员为你打报告
but, other than that, I'm...
至于其他的 我...
Don't worry about it. You know what?
不用担心 知道吗?
I got something for you.
我有东西给你
I'm counting on your vote.
我等着你的投票
Sure.
一定
WOMAN: Excuse me, I'm looking for detective Holland Wagenbach.
打扰一下 我找Holland Wagenbach探员
Uh, you found him.
我在这儿
Ellen Carmichael, Steve Billings' attorney.
我是Ellen Carmichael,Steve Billings的律师
The bitch dyke?
那个拉拉婊♥子♥?
I'm sorry? Uh, nothing.
你说什么? 呃 没什么
Steve just described you differently.
只是Steve对你的另一种描述
Uh, my head's in a case. What can I do for you?
我正在忙一件案子 有什么能帮忙的?
Well, Detective Billings gave me your statement
Billings探员给了我一份你作的
regarding his injury, and, frankly, it isn't very helpful.
有关证明他受伤的陈述文件 坦白讲 这没什么用
You're just now realizing you're hip‐deep in a hummer lawsuit?
你才知道自己掉进了一件吃力不讨好的案子里?
Steve said you were smart.
Steve说过你很机灵
Flattery isn't gonna change my perspective on this,
马屁并不能改变我的看法
and, uh, even though it's true,
尽管这是事实
we both know Steve didn't say that.
我们都明白Steve不会这么说
Could we talk specifics?
我们可以讨论下细节吗
Uh, now's not a good time.
现在没时间
Honestly, I only need a few minutes.
其实 只要几分钟就好
If you can hang tight, I'll try to fit you in.
只要你能跟上我 我尽力配合你
Hey, it's, uh, Steve's dime, right?
嘿 这是Steve的钱 不是吗?
Thank you, hon. Excuse me, do you have...
谢谢 亲爱的 打扰下 你们有卖♥♥...
Do you have any roses? I'm looking for a red one, if you've got it.
有玫瑰卖♥♥吗? 如果有的话 红玫瑰在哪
That's all we got.
我们只有这些
All right, um,
好吧...
I'll take some pens.
我还要几支笔
You old enough to be working here, darlin'?
你到了能在这儿工作的年龄了吗?
I'm 16. Yeah? You look 14.
我16岁了 是吗? 你看上去只有14岁
Well, dirty old man, I've got the brain of a 20‐year‐old.
下流老男人 我有20岁的智慧
What you studying?
你在学什么?
AP Chem.
应用化学
Ah, good.
很好
Uh, you're gonna be a college girl, huh?
准备读大学吗?
Good for you.
加油
Don't let the wrong guy get his hooks into you there.
在大学里别让坏人给耽误了
Seventeen twenty‐nine.
17.29美元
That's way too much.
你给的太多了
Yeah, well, if you ever get your nose out of a book,
嗯 如果你哪天不埋头苦读了
剧集 | 盾牌(2002) | 导航列表