剧集 | 盾牌(2002) | 导航列表
♪ 啊 让旧世界灭亡 ♪
♪ 正如我所说 ♪
Steve's under the impression that you were doing him a solid by writing this statement.
Steve一直以为你写的陈述材料能够帮到他
(LAUGHS) He asked me for a favor, I obliged him with the truth.
他让我帮忙 我按照他的意愿 陈述事实
Well, as I read it, it seems pretty clear you think he was faking his injury.
我读完之后的感觉是 你认为他是假装受伤
Show me where it says that.
让我看哪写着
All you have to do is read between the lines.
在字里行间
Listen, I'm very close to making this city's countersuit against my guy go away.
听着 我就快能让控方撤销对我当事人的反诉了
But if I turn this over to the other side,
但如果我把这份东西交出去
which I'm obligated to do under the rules of discovery,
因为我必须遵守证据的双向开示原则
they're gonna drag us into court.
他们会把我们拖上法庭
And this is my problem how?
那和我有什么关系?
It's not. But a jury trial is nasty and expensive.
没关系 可是庭审很繁琐 很昂贵
Steve could lose his job, his pension.
Steve可能会失去工作和退休金
He could burn through his savings.
他将花光所有积蓄
Now, is that what you really wanna see happen?
你真的希望看到这些?
Basically, Steve's not a bad guy,
本质上说 Steve人不坏
but there is no way I'm gonna let him fleece the city
可我不能容忍♥他磕了下脑袋
over a bump on the noggin.
就去敲政♥府♥的竹杠
I can get him to drop his claim.
我可以让他放弃索赔
But if the city attorney sees this turd in sheep's clothing,
可如果政♥府♥律师看穿了他披的羊皮
they're gonna go after my guy full speed ahead,
他们就会对他穷追猛打
and that's gonna be on you.
那就和你有关系了
This was more of a rough draft.
这只不过是草稿
What's the minimum I'd have to say to keep Steve getting a paycheck?
至少我需要怎么写才能让Steve拿到钱?
Hey, Kim. Hi.
嗨 Kim 嗨
MARA: "...through the forest on his horse,
"...他骑着马穿过森林"
"galloping full speed to save the princess."
"飞奔过去拯救公主"
(MARA COUGHS)
MARA: "Far off in the distance,
"远远地"
"he saw the dark tower rising through the mist."
"他看到一座黑色城♥堡♥在薄雾中显现"
JACKSON: Mommy, are you okay?
妈妈 你还好吗?
MARA: I'm fine, baby. Just listen.
宝贝 我很好 听着
"As the knight got closer,
"当骑士接近城♥堡♥"
"he saw the tower was even taller than he thought.
"他发觉城♥堡♥比想象中的更大"
"It stood like a black fist,
"它像一个矗立的黑色大拳头"
"punching through the clouds and disappearing into the sky."
"直插云端 消失在天际"
(MARA SNIFFLES AND SIGHS)
MARA: "He could hear faint sounds of the princess crying."
"他能听到公主微弱的哭喊声"
JACKSON: Why was she crying?
她为什么要哭?
MARA: She was scared.
她很害怕
JACKSON: Of what?
怕什么呢?
MARA: Scared that she would be trapped there forever.
她怕自己会被困在那儿 永远出不去
JACKSON: Do you think I'm gonna marry a princess?
你觉得我会嫁给王子吗?
MARA: You have to listen, honey.
仔细听 宝贝
Family meeting.
家庭聚会!
Captain, one of Shane's neighbors has called 911.
局长 Shane的一个邻居刚报♥警♥
Said she saw him. Where?
说看到了他 在哪儿?
Walking into his apartment. Claims he's there inside now.
他走进了自己的家 目击者称他正在里面
Mackey吗? 为什么打我电♥话♥?
I thought Olivia was your new go‐to girl.
我以为Olivia才是你新的自♥慰♥对象
She burned me again, second time today.
她又坏我的事 今天第二次了
我猜ICE很快就明白了
to figure out that they have a reptile on the payroll.
他们的工资单上有了只卑鄙的臭虫
Hey, hey, what was that moist little speech you made
嘿 嘿 那段你发表的煽情小演说去哪儿了?
about us respecting each other's end games?
不是要相互尊重 合作到底吗?
我们都想看到Beltran的人出局
I've got the place, and the time is right now.
我有他的藏匿点 时机就是现在
Then do it yourself.
那你去干吧
I thought you'd wanna be there for the press conference, reach out to your voters.
我以为你会乐意在现场搞个发布会 拉拢下选民
(CROWD CHATTERING INDISTINCTLY)
What do you expect me to do?
你要我做些什么?
越过Olivia 直接去找Chaffee
tell him to move on the intel I gave them,
让他出发去我打听到的地址
or lax federal drug enforcement will be the topic
否则行动不力的联邦缉毒部
of your next press conference.
将是你下一个新闻发布会的主题
Where are we?
在哪?
TINA: Up there. CLAUDETTE: Any sign?
楼上 看到人了吗?
JULIEN: We've stayed clear.
我们已经清场
No movement in the window. No sound coming out of there.
窗前没人 没有任何声音
Do you wanna call in SWAT?
要叫飞虎队吗?
If the wife and kids are in there,
不行 如果他的妻子和孩子也在
it's automatically a hostage situation.
那就是人♥质♥挟持状况了
He doesn't know we're here. We go in?
他不知道我们来了 我们进去?
He had a chance to shoot me, and he didn't.
他曾有机会向我开枪 但他没有
I think he's gonna go down easy.
我觉得他会很容易就投降
We should vest up anyway.
还是穿上防弹背心吧
(GUN FIRES)
TINA: Captain.
局长!
Captain.
局长!
(RONNIE SIGHS) VIC: ICE isn't coming.
ICE的人没来
Aceveda's been all over Chaffee by now.
Aceveda已经去对Chaffee使尽浑身解数了
No way he will miss out on his moment in the sun.
他决不会错过这么好的宣传机会
Beltran and his guys could take off anytime.
Beltran和他的手下随时会离开
And once they're on the road...
一旦他们上路...
VIC: No way of knowing who else is inside.
没办法知道里面还有些什么人
Without backup,
没有支援...
that's some real cowboy shit, man.
真得当回独行侠了 兄弟
Yee‐haw.
没错
(LATIN MUSIC PLAYING IN DISTANCE)
(MEN CHATTERING IN DISTANCE)
(WHISPERING) Looks like one to two guys.
看来不止两个人
(WHISPERING) Shit.
妈的
All right, we're gonna have to split up.
我们得分头行动
You're gonna have to distract them. I'm gonna take Beltran.
你分散他们的注意力 我去抓Beltran
I'm that way.
我去那儿
(MUSIC PLAYING)
(PEOPLE SPEAKING SPANISH)
(LOUD CRUNCHING)
(GRUNTS)
RONNIE: You! Hands up!
你! 举起手来!
(GROANING)
(SHOUTS IN SPANISH)
(BELTRAN GROANING)
RONNIE: Vic!
Vic!
Any closer, and his head's a pinata.
再敢走近 我就打爆他的头!
VIC: Ronnie, you good? -Yeah.
Ronnie 你怎么样? 很好
Where are the drugs? What drugs?
毒品在哪? 什么毒品?
Don't die on me yet, bitch.
先别死在我手上 婊♥子♥
Where are the drugs?
毒品在哪?
MAN: If someone has a shot, take it.
谁要开枪 尽管过来
(DOOR OPENS)
Federal agents! Freeze!
联邦警♥察♥! 不许动!
Drop your weapons!
放下武器!
(OFFICERS SHOUTING)
OFFICER: Put your hands on your head! Put your hands on your head!
把手举过头顶! 把手举过头顶!
Call an ambulance.
叫救护车
We can't make an arrest without the narcotics. Where the hell are they?
没有毒品我们不能抓人 毒品在哪?
We're really getting our money's worth with you guys.
有你们在 我们的薪水可真是值了
(MEN CHEERING AND APPLAUDING)
OFFICER: Agent Murray! Back here!
Murray警官! 到后面来!
OFFICER 1: Look at this.
看这个!
OFFICER 2: Sweet!
正点!
(OFFICERS CHEERING)
(OFFICERS CHATTERING INDISTINCTLY)
Arrest Beltran.
去逮捕Beltran
Let's count this out.
我们来数一下
(LAUGHING)
OFFICER 1: What a score. What a score.
干得漂亮! 干得漂亮!
OFFICER 2: Whoo! All right.
真是发了 哇噻!
The department has finally agreed to settle.
局里终于同意和解了
I knew that if I held out long enough and strong enough, the bastards would blink.
我就知道 只要我够坚持够强硬 那帮混♥蛋♥会屈服的
I guess congratulations are in order.
庆祝会都准备好了是吧
How'd you make out, Steve?
你拿到了什么赔偿 Steve?
Well, a part of the deal is a confidentiality agreement.
协议的一部分是保密的
The department can't have egg on their face.
局里丢不起这脸
But let's just say that I am sitting pretty.
不过这么说吧 我现在很风光
Good for you.
真有你的
Sorry if the rest of us don't feel like celebrating.
抱歉 貌似其他人没有庆祝的意思
Can I have a cup? Black?
我能要一杯吗?黑咖啡?
Sounds like you got some sort of payday after all.
看来你总算赚到点钱了
How do you figure?
何出此言?
Commission on Steve's settlement, however modest.
剧集 | 盾牌(2002) | 导航列表