剧集 | 盾牌(2002) | 导航列表
我跟华盛顿方面谈谈 催催他们
Well you'd better hurry, because we're gonna need these deals in writing
你最好快点 因为在今晚和Beltran会面之前
before we meet with Beltran tonight.
我们就需要见到书面的协议
Just submitting that request could take weeks in itself.
就算是提交这个申请 也要花上好几个星期啊
You weren't worried about bureaucratic bullshit
你要我接近Pezuela的时候
when you needed me to get next to Pezuela.
怎么就没操心这些繁文缛节呢
I came through for you every step of the way.
我屡屡涉险 每一步走来都是为了你
All I'm asking is that Ronnie and I get the protection we need
现在我所要求的 不过是在我和Ronnie进入龙潭虎穴之前
before we put our asses on the shooting range.
能得到我们所需要的保护而已
Vic, you've got my word, I will try.
Vic 我向你保证 我会尽力的
I will try... Not good enough.
我会尽力... 这样还不够好
You will tell Washington that we need a guarantee of jobs,
你得告诉华盛顿方面 我们需要一份保证
salaries and full immunity.
工作 薪水和全责豁免
Immunity for what, exactly?
豁免什么呢?
(VIC SCOFFS)
Look, when I was a cop,
我当差的时候
me and my team, we had to cut some corners to get the job done.
我和我的人马为了完成工作 总免不了越过雷池
Our methods gave me a reputation.
我们的方法为我带来了某种名声
Also got me on my old captain's shit list.
同时也让我上了我们老局长的黑名单
Same reputation you used
这名声你也利用过 去抓Pezuela
to pull in Pezuela and get close to Beltran now.
现在又利用它来接近Beltran
Putting the cuffs on him will go a long way to winning friends
抓到他将大大有助于你在这里...
in here and getting Wyms off your back.
赢得朋友 洗脱恶名
A bust this big?
这是大宗的交易 知道吗?
it can make people forget who did what to who.
足以让人们忘记谁做过些什么
Meanwhile, she's still gunning for me.
现在她还老是盯着我不放
I need a guarantee. Now.
我需要一份保证书 现在就要
You are asking for the impossible.
你所要求的是不可能完成的
Then you can kiss Beltran and his international drug pipeline goodbye.
那么你就给Beltran和他的国际贩毒渠道一个吻别吧
I'm walking away knowing I did right by you.
我走人了 是你对我♥干♥的好事
Something you need to understand...
有些事情你得明白
The federal government is very patient.
联邦政♥府♥是很有耐心的
And if we don't get Beltran tomorrow,
要是我们明天抓不到Beltran
we'll get him next month.
我们下个月也会抓到他的
(DOOR OPENS)
ICE just boned me, and you're next on the chopping block.
I.C.E.刚刚甩了我 下一个上砍头台的就是你
What are you talking about?
你在说什么啊?
Beltran's drug shipment arrives tomorrow.
Beltran的毒品明天到
I briefed Olivia, told her it had moved up, that I had everything in place.
我简短地向Olivia汇报说交易提前了
Instead of landing me that spot on the roster,
而且我什么都准备好了
she brushed me off with nothing but an IOU.
她没派我去 反而给我开了一张空头支票就把我给打发了
Welcome to federal‐government hell.
欢迎来到联邦政♥府♥的黑洞
Don't get too comfortable. I'm only the first cut.
别太得意了 我只是第一个遭殃的
We agreed to look out for each other's endgame.
我们答应过互相关照的
It's not my fault yours played out first.
你出局了又不是我的错
You're not hearing me.
你没听明白我说的话
By working on her timeline,
要是按Olivia的时间表做事
Olivia's hanging us both out to dry.
我们两个就得被她晾在一旁晒干了
Or did you already sign that paperwork
还是你已经签了那份你一直想要签的
that you were waiting for, clearing you of this Pezuela‐Beltran mess before the city primary?
可以帮你在初选之前和Pezuela及Beltran团伙撇清关系的文件?
(SCOFFS)
Yeah, well, it's too late now,
原来如此 现在已经晚了...
because I'm pulling out of this ICE takedown.
因为我要退出这次I.C.E.的抓捕行动
Wait a minute, if you terminate your relationship with Beltran,
等等 要是你结束和Beltran的联♥系♥
those drugs are gonna hit the streets.
那批毒品就会在街头泛滥了
Not my job anymore, as you keep pointing out to me.
正如你不停地向我指出的那样 那不再是我的工作了
I'm only here to warn you because we had an arrangement.
我到这儿来警告你只是因为我们之前有过协议
Vic, if you walk away from this, you will only burn yourself.
Vic 要是你拂袖而去的话 你只会引火烧身
Maybe, but if Beltran ever does go down,
也许是吧 但就算Beltran真的完蛋了
ICE is only gonna look after themselves.
I.C.E.也只会顾着他们自己...
Not me, not my family,
而不会管我和我的家人
certainly not you and yours.
当然也不会管你和你的家人
Better hunker down.
最好还是卧薪尝胆吧
Soon, you and I are gonna be looking for a new line of work.
很快我和你就得重找一份工作了
What you lookin' for, white boy?
你在找什么 白人小子?
SHANE: Depends on what you got.
那要看看你有什么了
I got it all. I'm like Walmart.
我什么都有 就像一家沃尔玛
SHANE: Yeah? You got anything for pain?
是嘛? 你有 呃 什么能止疼的玩意儿吗?
Like, uh, Oxy or Seconal?
像可待因或是速可眠之类的?
I got shit put your ass in a coma and a smile on your face.
我倒是有东西能让你飘飘欲仙没有痛苦
(GRUNTS)
Don't move. I'll blow your goddamn brains out.
不许动 要不就把你的脑浆打出来
Hey, don't play games. I mean it.
嘿 别玩花样! 我说到做到
Everything you got. Empty your pockets right now, you piece of shit.
把你有的都掏出来 把口袋里的东西都拿出来 你这混♥蛋♥
People are right. Walmart does have the best prices in town.
人们没说错 沃尔玛的价格确实是全城最低的
We need to talk about Beltran.
我们得谈谈Beltran
David, I've run out of ways to convince you
David 你还要我怎么说才能相信
of the importance of your role in this investigation.
你在这次调查中有多么重要
You mean takedown. 'Cause from what I hear, this could all be over tonight.
你是说下马威吧 因为据我所知这件事今晚就要了结了
The decisions made by this office are not mine alone, councilman.
我们这个办公室所作出的决定 并非是我一个人的决定 议员先生
You're just a mouthpiece for a whole army of suits.
你只不过是一群官僚的传声筒罢了
Y'all got your police training from the halls of Quantico.
你所有的训练都来自Quantico的礼堂 (海军特种部队训练营)
But I got mine on the street.
而我的训练却是来自街上
And then couldn't wait to put your suit on fast enough.
可你正迫不及待让自己也变成一个官僚
You know, in a sting operation,
你瞧 卧底行动中
you listen to the man on the inside.
你得听里头的那个人的
Vic's the only lifeline you got to what's really going on. If you choose
Vic是你眼下唯一的耳目 如果你现在把他撇在一边
to ignore him now, your little cartel problem's only gonna get worse later on.
你那小毒帮的问题只会越来越糟
I appreciate the advice. Vic's out now.
谢谢你的忠告 Vic现在已经不干了
We are still going to stop the cartel,
我们仍然可以铲除这个集团...
with or without Vic.
不管Vic有没有参与
I'll just have to read about it in the papers,
那我就只能在报纸上读它的新闻了
because if Vic's out, so am I.
因为如果Vic不干了 我也不干了
I'm gonna handle this on the city level,
我打算站在市政♥府♥的层面去处理
where I have more control.
这样更有控制权
(CELL PHONE RINGS)
喂? 我们要你过来一趟
Chaffee sold Washington on your package.
Chaffee已经在华盛顿帮你打点了
工作 豁免权
Are you there?
你在听吗?
Yeah. Yeah. I'm here.
是的 我在听
你和Beltran的会面还定在午夜吗?
He's just waiting on my word.
他还在等我的消息
Then get down here. (SIGHS)
那就过来吧
Federal paperwork tends to be heavy on the fine print.
还有好多文书工作要做呢
Yeah, okay.
好的
RONNIE: Good news. I got an address on our port worker in San Pedro.
好消息 我从San Pedro 我们的一个码头工人那里得到了地址
His name's Nunez. I can head over there right now.
他叫Nuliz 我现在就可以过去
Olivia called. She came through, man.
Olivia打电♥话♥过来了 她搞掂了 兄弟
Our immunity papers are just sittin' there waitin' to be signed.
我们的豁免文件都准备好了 就等着我们签署了
Feds are gonna pull us out of this quicksand.
政♥府♥打算把我们拉出这片泥潭
Gonna pay us for our troubles.
给我们的烂摊子买♥♥单
We can still take care of that Shane thing right now.
我们还可以马上搞掂Shane的事
No, once we sign that immunity deal,
不 一旦我们签了豁免协议
it won't matter what Shane does. Ever.
Shane做什么都不要紧了...永远
I really appreciate this.
我真的很感激
You're gonna get your money's worth, I guarantee it.
不会让你们觉得亏了 我向你保证
What is he doing here?
他来干嘛?
You said our deal was ready.
你说我们的协议已经准备好了
OLIVIA: I said we had your deal ready.
我是说你的协议准备好了...
Singular.
就一份
Vic, um, job offer, your immunity is taken care of.
Vic 你可以得到工作 而且你的豁免文件已经搞好了
But I couldn't get them to sign off on Ronnie this fast. I'm sorry.
可是我没法在这么短时间内让他们签署Ronnie的协议 对不起
VIC: There's no sorry here. The deal is for me and my guy.
用不着说对不起 协议是给我和我的人的
It's just you, for now.
只有你的...暂时如此
(VIC SCOFFS)
Tell me how I get this fixed.
告诉我怎么解决这事
Not gonna happen.
不可能的事
Your deal's on the table. That's all we can offer today.
你的协议就在桌子上 我们今天能做的就这么多了
We can discuss Detective Gardocki at a later date
Gardocki探员的事我们可以改日再谈
after Beltran's arrested and we have the drug shipment.
要在我们抓住了Beltran 缴获了他那批货之后
This is bullshit.
简直是鬼话
Washington wasn't comfortable extending a deal beyond Vic this quickly.
华盛顿方面觉得要跟Vic以外的人这么快达成协议不是很合适
We'd floated his job earlier to them. They don't know you.
Vic的工作我们先前有知会过他们 可他们不认识你
You've only just become a player in this investigation.
你只是刚参与到这次行动中
剧集 | 盾牌(2002) | 导航列表