剧集 | 盾牌(2002) | 导航列表
Look, I'm not your whipping boy for life, man.
我不会一辈子都替你受过 伙计
That's what you got Ronnie for.
所以你才把Ronnie留在身边
Mara ran her mouth to Corrine.
Mara对Corrine大嘴巴
Got her all revved up about this Armenian crap.
把亚美尼亚的破事都告诉了她
I don't need her starting trouble when I'm dealing with shit coming out of both of my ears.
我不需要她再给我添麻烦
Handle your wife.
管好你老婆
[CELL PHONE RINGING]
As far as making it sound like I owe you for anything‐‐
你说的像是我欠了你什么...
County jail.
监狱打来的
Yeah.
是我
Okay.
好的
I hold you responsible for this.
这事我要你负责
Who do you think made sure the Mexicans didn't finish the job?
你以为是谁让墨西哥人没有得逞?
I warned you about the threat.
这次威胁我已经警告过你了
I put those bangers on the payroll to protect you.
我出钱让人来保护你
Because those brothers sure as hell didn't pull that shiv‐wielding ese off your ass
因为那些弟兄不会为了什么社区义务
to fulfill some community‐ service requirement.
来保住你小命
I want the Mexican who did this to me.
我要抓住对我下手的墨西哥人
I don't even know that the order was Mexican.
我甚至不肯定那是墨西哥人搞的
The Latino crime bosses need you out of the way
拉丁美洲帮派的犯罪头子们也想铲除你
so that they can get on with their brown revolution.
也可能是他们想卷土重来
But Diro is my first choice, as previously discussed.
但Diro是我第一个想到的 我们之前讨论过
And I wouldn't rule somebody out in your own circle looking to spread their wings.
我不会排除你组织内部想要单飞的人
I want who did this to me.
我要抓住那个对我下手的人
Oh, I'll get right on that.
我会去查的
But the one thing that we did learn tonight:
但是今晚让我们明白了一件事
I may be the only friend that you can trust now.
我或许是你现在唯一可以相信的朋友
[DOOR BUZZES OPEN]
VIC: Aramboles vanished.
Aramboles消失了
Where?
去了哪里?
Well, looks like he took the money from selling your intel
他似乎带着卖♥♥掉你机密文件的钱
and booked himself a sea cruise.
给自己找了个藏身之所
Been a bad 24 hours for you.
这一天你真够不顺的
You lost Aramboles and your hit on Rezian failed.
你弄丢了Aramboles 也没有做掉Rezian
[CHUCKLES] He's walking,
他还活着
and he's one pissed‐off Eastern European.
他现在是头被惹毛的狮子
He'll be harder to get to now.
目前要铲除他更加不容易了
I can help.
我可以帮忙
But this 30‐day trial bullshit is over.
但不要再扯30天后的审理
I want tenure.
我要得到终身职位
You owe me for your badge.
你的警徽是你欠我的人情
[LAUGHS] You got my hearing delayed.
你让我的听证会延期了
I found out who Aramboles was flipping your intel to.
我查出来和Aramboles做交易的人
Even Steven.
甚至是Steven
Anything else is subject to my availability
其他所有我能办到的事
and new negotiations.
我们都要重新谈价钱
Ten grand a week.
每星期一万
Any attacks on the Armos go through me first.
任何对亚美尼亚人的袭击都要事先通过我
And no civilians get killed.
不能杀害平民百姓
Wars are messy.
战争从来都有伤亡
I like a buck as much as the next guy.
我也很喜欢钱
Can't feel good about spending it when some schoolgirl's collateral damage in a drive‐by.
但花的同时发现某个女学生在街头被无辜射杀 那花得也不安心
Because you've got morals.
因为你还有良心
A few.
有一点
Ten thousand is a lot.
一万太多了...
Especially if someone's morals might get in the way.
特别是有人的良心会碍事的时候
A call girl gets a fraction of that to leave hers at the door.
应♥召♥女郎都把那玩意儿丢在门外了
Then get your answers from a hooker.
那就向你的妓♥女♥讨答案吧
I don't like being told how to conduct my business.
我不喜欢自己的生意被人指指点点
Only two things I know about how you make a living:
我知道你只干两件事谋生
Employees get well‐paid to get their hands dirty so you don't have to,
给手下大笔赏钱以让他们做尽肮脏的事 那样你就不用动手
and before you raise up a new building,
第二件,在建起你的新楼前
the old one has to get torn down.
需要先推倒旧楼
So?
那么?
So 10 grand buys you a one‐man demolition crew.
那么 花一万买♥♥下一个推倒工
I'll need your answer in the morning.
明早听你答复
♪ []
♪ Come on
♪ Day
♪ Come on
♪ Day
♪ Livin' the good life
♪ Throw your hands up
♪ Just another day
♪ Just another day
♪ Come on
♪ Day
♪ Come on ♪
剧集 | 盾牌(2002) | 导航列表