剧集 | 盾牌(2002) | 导航列表
There he is.
他来了
Shane is neck‐deep in Armenian shit.
Shane和亚美尼亚人纠缠得太深了
Listen, we gotta keep him close, make him feel safe.
听着 我们得让他在身边 让他觉得安全
Just like old times.
就像以前一样
Soon as we get this situation under control.
直到我们把局势稳住
What you did for me today, I'll never forget.
今天你为我做的 我永远不会忘记
I thought pulling the trigger would be the hard part, but‐‐
我本以为开枪是最难的部分 但是...
Don't you ever get sucked into that black hole that got Shane.
永远别陷进让Shane掉下去的黑洞里
You got any idea how Zadofian got that pedicure?
你知道Zadofian怎么成照片上这样的吗?
Was like that when I got on the scene.
我一到现场就是这样了
Why?
为什么?
It's just,he had both his feet when we got done talking to him.
我们和他谈完的时候 他的两只脚还在身上
Look, Rezian wanted me to find Zadofian before the cops did.
瞧 Rezian想让我在警♥察♥之前找到Zadofian
Turn him over to his guys.
把他交给他的人
I chopped off the feet to make it look like Diro's handiwork.
我砍下他的腿 让这看上去是Diro的做派
No idea who shot him.
不知道开枪的是谁
You?
你们吗?
Probably was Diro.
很可能是Diro
Right.
没错
Well, either way, it helped sell the story.
反正它让故事圆♥满♥了
Told Rezian that Diro's made some new greasy friends.
告诉了Rezian Diro结交了新的滑头朋友
Did like you said.
按照你说的办
Convinced him that the Mexicans were his biggest threat.
让他相信墨西哥人是他最大的威胁
Good, I got the Mexicans thinking
好 我让墨西哥人相信
that the Armenians are making a power play for the barrio.
亚美尼亚人想在贫民区闹事端
And we help both sides win.
我们让两边都赢了
Could get real bloody real fast.
很快就会血雨腥风
The sooner they bleed out, the sooner my family's safe.
他们越快火拼 我的家人越快得到安全
So...
那么...
What now?
现在呢?
We just sit back,
我们只要坐着
and watch the gang war.
看一场帮派大战
剧集 | 盾牌(2002) | 导航列表