剧集 | 盾牌(2002) | 导航列表
♪♪♪
Holy shit.
我的天
Hope he had the wrong address.
希望他是找错了地方
Glad I moved to the valley. It's so much safer.
还好我搬进了城里 安全多了
You feeling okay?
你好点了吧?
Don't talk to me, shithead.
别和我说话 混♥蛋♥
So much for your bamboo cage fantasy.
你的"竹笼幻想"破灭了
Claudette called North Valley. Barn's handling the case.
Claudette给North Valley警局打了电♥话♥ 这案子由我们负责
Jesus. And you're in one piece?
我的上帝 你没事吧?
What happened to Hanoi Hannah?
Hanoi Hannah怎么样了? (越战中的一个著名越南女性)
Ah, she caught a stray.
她中了一枪
She'll live. Not sure I'm gonna get date number two.
死不了 不知道之后我还能不能有第二次约会
BILLINGS: Number one ended up here?
第一次约会就进家里了?
I'll explain it some time.
有空我再告诉你
We'll have Corrections spit out a list of recent parolees.
我们会列份最新的假释犯名单
See if one of the names don't jump out at you.
看看是不是有谁和你有仇
I can think of a dozen dickheads
我能想出一打混♥蛋♥
who would try something stupid like this.
能干出这样的蠢事
Porch light bulb was unscrewed. You see or hear anything?
走廊的灯泡被旋下了 你看见或者听见什么了没?
Didn't see his face. Black guy, though, saw his arms.
没看见他的脸 但是个黑人 我看到了他的手臂
He was riding a motorcycle, had a big gun.
骑了一辆摩托车 拿了一把大枪
That's all I know.
我就知道这么多
Three fifty-seven.
点357
Looks like armor-piercing.
那应该是穿甲弹了
Somebody wanted you dead two or three times.
有人很希望你死透啊
Only a few places in town you can get high-end lead like this.
城里只有几个地方 你才能买♥♥到这样的弹♥药♥
CLAUDETTE: A place to start. WOMAN: You okay, Ronnie?
那就从那查起吧 你没事吧 Ronnie?
Yeah, I'm fine. Thanks.
我没事 谢谢
Shonda here spotted the cycle, got a partial plate.
Shonda看到了那辆摩托车 记下了部分车牌号♥码
I don't like to get involved in messy shit,
我其实不想卷进来
but you helped my cousin out.
不过你帮我的堂兄摆脱了那麻烦
I figured it wouldn't be right not helping.
所以我觉得应该帮帮你
DUTCH: What did you see?
你看见些什么?
The bike was black and red. One of those fast Asian models.
那辆摩托车是黑红相间的颜色 是那种高速亚洲款式
I got some of the plate number.
我记下了它的部分车牌号♥
CLAUDETTE: Thank you very much.
非常感谢
Timing's creepy with all the shit
自从Shane的那事发生后
going on with Shane lately.
事情就有点不对劲
First thing that crossed my mind.
也是我一开始就想到的
We'll find the brother on the other end of the gun,
我们要找到这个枪手
squeeze the truth out of him.
问个究竟
Hey, wanna crash at my house?
你要不要上我家挤一晚?
You got a bamboo cage?
你有一个竹笼吗?
For chrissake.
老天爷
Oh, shit. I got that ICE thing first thing tomorrow morning.
妈的 明天一早我得先去处理I.C.E.的事情
Olivia's got you working a Pezuela?
Olivia还是让你继续调查Pezuela?
Since Pezuela squeezed her,
自从她受到Pezuela的挟制
Olivia wants to nail that asshole worse than I do.
Olivia比我更想把那混♥蛋♥做掉
But don't worry, I'll cancel it.
不过别担心 我会取消它
No, no. That's gonna screw you with Pezuela.
不 别 那会坏了你给Pezuela下套的事
Listen, stick with it.
听着 专心做你的事
I'll head back to the Barn, try to find the shithead myself.
我会回局里 亲自动手找出这个混♥蛋♥
I'm not gonna sleep anyway.Not without my Asian throw pillow.
反正我没有那个亚洲枕头也睡不着
All right.
好吧
Partial plate provided by our witness,
目击者提供的部分车牌号♥码
we've narrowed this down to about 400 names.
我们已经把疑犯的范围缩小到400人
We just found a connection. Maceo Padmore.
我们刚刚找到一个有嫌疑的人,Maceo Padmore
We know Padmore better as Two-Man.
我们更熟悉Padmore的另一个代号♥"二子"
Who's Two-Man?
谁是"二子"?
Asshole we banged around the other day
一个我们曾经抓过的混球
trying to close that Farrah thing you stuck us to.
想破了你塞给我们办的Farrah案
Any reason he'd come after you?
你知道他为什么要追杀你?
It got physical between us,
我和他有过一些打斗
but nothing unusual.
不过没什么特别的
How the hell did this guy find my place?
他怎么知道我家在哪?
Any moron with a laptop and half a brain
现在这时代 任何一个低能儿 只要有半个大脑
can pay you a visit these days.
和一台笔记本 就能找到你
We should return the favor.
我们应该以牙还牙
CLAUDETTE: You're already detailed to ICE.
你已经被派到I.C.E了
I hear you flashing a badge anywhere at Farmington today,
如果我听到今天你在Farmington的任何地方出示了你的警徽
I'll have you chained to a desk for the rest of your time here.
你剩下的日子就要被我铐在桌子上
I want all eyes looking for Padmore.
我要所有人开始寻找Padmore
Any information regarding him
任何与他有关的消息
or the attempted murder of Detective Gardocki,
或者和针对Gardocki探员的谋杀未遂案有关的消息
I want reported to Detectives Wagenbach and Billings.
我希望你们都向Wagenbach和Billings探员汇报
You're gonna be on desk duty today.
你今天就坐在桌子前工作吧
You're a victim of a crime, it's mandatory.
你是受害者 这是命令
Shane and Julien can hit the streets on your behalf.
Shane和Julien可以代你上街调查
We got an address on Padmore.
我们找到了Padmore的一个地址
CLAUDETTE: Okay. Notify SWAT. I'll let the chief
好 通知特警队 我会让局长...
know you'll need a warrant ASAP.
知道你需要尽快得到一个搜查令
I would have parked Shane too, but I need the manpower.
我也很想把Shane留在这 不过我需要人手
You keep an eye on him.
你盯着他
Understood.
明白
Hey, I might be on loan out to ICE today,
嘿 今天我可能要派去给I.C.E.工作
but you find out where this Padmore prick is,
但是如果你找到了这个叫Padmore的混♥蛋♥
I'll be there--
我会去的...
I'll be there in a heartbeat.
我会立刻赶到
I know.
我知道
SHANE: This is bullshit.
这是什么破事
Everyone used to fear this team.
曾经所有人都害怕我们这支队伍
Now word's hit the street, Vic's on the way out,
现在街上都在传Vic要滚蛋了
suddenly they think it's all right to take a shot at us?
突然间他们都觉得可以随便袭击我们了?
We need to remind them who we are,
我们要提醒他们 我们是什么人
put this asshole's dick in the dirt.
做掉这混♥蛋♥
We don't need to turn the heat up any higher than it is.
我们不需要把这事闹得更大
He almost tried to kill you over a bloody jaw, man.
这家伙被你揍歪了下巴就想做了你
He and everybody else gotta know that shit ain't gonna fly.
得让他和所有人都知道 这事没的完
Plenty of time for payback for this dick when we pinch him.
等我们抓住这混♥蛋♥ 自然有够他蹲的牢等他
If he happens to fall in front of a moving bus,
如果他在一辆行驶中的公车前摔倒
consider it an accident.
就当成是一场意外吧
Let's go talk to his girls for hire.
我们去找他手下的姑娘
See where he mattresses up.
看看他能藏在哪儿
Anything we find, man, we'll let you know.
有什么消息 我们会通知你
I suppose it's possible Two-Man got pissed did this on his own.
我觉得有可能二子被惹火了 是他一手干的
Possible.
有可能
I just can't figure out what leverage Shane might have had
我只是没法明白 Shane能用什么手段
to make him try it.
让他敢这么做
Neither can I.
我也想不出
Look, maybe we're looking for the devil when he's not there.
听着 也许我们在寻找一个完全不存在的恶魔
Maybe.
也许吧
Doesn't hurt for us to keep our eyes open, though.
不过 睁大眼睛也没有坏处
Look, uh, this ho? She's a little shy.
听着 这个妓♥女♥...她有点害羞
Just let me start off one on one,
让我先和她单独谈谈
we can go salt and pepper on her if her tongue freezes up.
如果她不肯说 我们再来硬的
Got you. Okay.
明白 好
[RAP MUSIC PLAYING WITHIN]
Hey, Capuchina.
嘿 Capuchina
Capuchina?
你是Capuchina吗?
I was plucking for my next date.
我在为下个约会拔毛呢
Eyebrows look fine.
你的眉毛看起来很好
I wasn't talking eyebrows.
我不是说眉毛
Listen, I need your help finding Two-Man before he finds you.
听着 我需要你在他找到你之前帮我找到二子
You said you was gonna keep my name out of it.
你说了不会再把我卷进来!
I held up my end.
我尽力了
It must have been some perp in the cage who saw you come in.
一定是哪个关在笼里的嫌疑犯看到你进来了
All I know is that word is out and he's looking for you.
我现在只知道他放出话来要找你
Shit.
妈的
Tell me where I can look for him.
那就告诉我哪里可以找到他
You try talking to white Farrah?
你和Farrah谈过没?
She's so spun on crank,
她害怕得要命
剧集 | 盾牌(2002) | 导航列表