剧集 | 盾牌(2002) | 导航列表
My take was Lloyd lured the kid to his house, set it up.
我认为是Lloyd引诱那孩子来到他家 设计了这一切
Steve saw it, along with the FBI profiler,
Steve和FBI侧写师都看到了
that Lloyd was a wrong number.
Lloyd有古怪
I thought the Dutch boy might have been onto something, maybe.
我觉得可能事有蹊跷 只是可能
Lloyd's a budding serial killer and the mom's victim number two.
Lloyd是个潜在的连环杀手 他妈妈就是第二个受害者
CLAUDETTE: He's a kid. By my lights,
他只是个孩子 在我看来
he looks like he's worried sick about his mom.
他真的十分担心他的妈妈
That's what he learned from murder number one.
那是他从第一件凶案中学到的...
Pretend like you give a shit. He's stepping up his game.
假装很关心死者! 他正大开杀戒
You really think he has it in him to murder his own mother?
你真认为他有这样的本性 杀害了自己的母亲?
That's what he did.
他就是这么做了
We need to find Mom.
我们得找到妈妈
You know that's what I want too.
你知道我也很想
I like your mom, a lot.
我喜欢你母亲 很喜欢
But the best way you can help us
你能帮我们的最好办法
is to tell me everything you remember,
就是告诉我们你记得的一切
try to retrace her steps.
试着回溯她的行踪
你最后见她是什么时候?
昨晚 很晚了
What time?
具体时间?
It was about 3:00 a. m.
大约凌晨3:00
She was in the living room, crying. It woke me up.
她在卧室里独自哭泣 吵醒了我
She said that she was upset about a fight that you guys had.
她说她在为你们之间的争吵伤心
She said that she was going out
她说她要出去
and that I should go back to bed.
还叫我回去睡觉
And then she took her car, and she never came back.
然后她开车出去 就再也没回来
Any idea where she might have gone to that late?
你觉得她这么晚会去哪儿?
Your house.
你家
She said that she was going to see you.
她说她要去见你
DUTCH: I did see Rita yesterday,
我昨天的确见过Rita
but it wasn't in the middle of the night.
可绝不是在午夜
Steve, give us a minute.
Steve 让我们单独待会儿
I went to see if she was okay.
我去那儿看她是否还好
I got a bunch of hang‐ups from Rita's cell.
因为我接到很多Rita手♥机♥打出的电♥话♥
I was worried about her. Ask Danny. Steve!
我很担心她 你可以问Danny Steve!
Dutch, you've gotta tell me all of it!
Dutch 你把一切都告诉我
After I hit a wall in the Lloyd investigation,
我调查Lloyd未果后
I kept in touch with Rita. Figured staying in touch, I'd keep an eye on Lloyd,
就和Rita保持着联♥系♥ 当时我想和她保持接触 就能掌握Lloyd行踪
prevent him from hurting anyone else.
不让他再次作案
Please tell me you didn't do anything stupid.
告诉我你没做什么蠢事吧?
No! No.
没有! 没有!
She kissed me once, but I... I stopped it there.
她亲过我一次 但被我制止了
The point is, when Lloyd found out, he was pissed.
重点是 当Lloyd发现此事时 他很愤怒
Enough that Rita was scared. When I talked to her yesterday,
愤怒到让Rita都很害怕 我昨天和她谈的时候
she didn't know anything about those phone calls.
她根本不知道有那些电♥话♥
Lloyd made those calls to get me to come over.
是Lloyd打的电♥话♥ 目的把我骗过去
He killed her and... And he made you a suspect.
他杀了她 还... 还让你成了嫌疑人
You haven't congratulated me yet.
你还没恭喜我呢
Congratulations.
恭喜
Do you even know for what?
你知道恭喜我什么吗?
I graduated the academy a year ago.
毕业来警队已经一年了
Oh. Congratulations.
这样啊 恭喜
That's right. Means I'm not a rookie anymore.
没错 意味着我不再是菜鸟了
Guess not.
不是了
TINA: Maybe someone will get me a cake.
也许会有谁送我个蛋糕
JULIEN: What?
什么?
Sometimes other unis get you a cake
有时候 当你工作满一年时
when you hit your one‐year mark.
你的同事会送一个蛋糕庆祝
Ah, it's not important.
没什么大不了的
如果你们想要更多贩毒的恶棍...
CROWD: No!
不要!
HUGGINS: Or more hos on the stroll along streets with potholes,
或者更多的妓♥女♥在坑洼的路边招摇过市
那你不就会支持Robert Huggins当下一任市长
因为我不会为你谋这些利益
但如果你希望公园干净漂亮
希望学校多点书本 少点流氓
那就投我的票 我能还你们自♥由♥
(CROWD CHEERING)
HUGGINS: Hey, give it up for the man of God.
嘿 支持上帝的使徒
What did I say was gonna happen if we had to respond
如果我们再接到对这里噪声的投诉
to one more noise complaint at this address?
我们就要采取行动了
(CROWD BOOING) Keep it down!
安静!
Democracy ain't a quiet thing.
民♥主♥的声音是不会沉寂的
Hey! Turn that off!
嘿! 把音乐关掉!
Turn it off now!
把音乐关掉!
(MUSIC STOPS)
Let me talk. TINA: Quiet!
让我说两句 安静!
Quiet!
安静!
I'm not talking about changing the old ways. No, no.
我不是在说改变旧貌 不是的
Changing? That's nothing.
改变? 那都是空话
I'm talking about destroying the old ways.
我是说要彻底摧毁它
(CROWD CHEERING)
A political earthquake where the old paradigm is eradicated and we... We...
一场政♥治♥地震要把旧秩序连根拔起 而我们...
CROWD: We! We!
我们! 我们!
We start to build the new from the nothing.
我们要从零开始 建立新秩序
JULIEN: You're preaching to the converted.
你只是在对着相信你的人浪费口舌
Right now, I just need for you to shut this down
现在 我要你把这里关闭
and clear the street.
疏散人群
(CROWD SHOUTING) JULIEN: That's it.
就是这些
Step into the truth‐brary, Officer.
警官 来真理这一边吧
It's right there in black and white.
就在那儿 白纸黑字写着
It's right there. You just need to see.
就在那儿 你只需抬头即可看到
You're under arrest for failure to disperse,unlawful assembly.
现在 我以非法集♥会♥ 不听劝退的罪名逮捕你
Turn around, put your hands behind your back.
转过身去 把手放背后
Do you want a resisting charge too?
你还想要个拒捕的罪名吗
(CROWD BOOING AND SHOUTING)
(TELEPHONE RINGING)
(SIGHS)
这里是William Altamore
Yeah, it's, uh... It's Shane Vendrell.
呃 我是Shane Vendrell
Did they call?
他们联♥系♥你了?
Yes, I spoke to Captain Wyms.
是的 我和Wyms局长通过话了
What did she say about Mara?
她怎么安排Mara?
You turn yourself in today, she'll discuss reduced charges for your wife.
你今天自首 她会考虑对你妻子从轻起诉
Reduced charges? Like manslaughter?
从轻起诉? 比如过失杀人吗?
I said no goddamn charges.
我说的是不予起诉!
我尽力了 她不肯
There's no deal there at the moment.
眼下还没有达成协议
I... I don't know what to tell you. Maybe you should think about...
我...我不知道怎么说 也许你该想想...
Yeah, okay, okay, thanks. Thanks.
好的 好的 谢谢 谢谢
(CELL PHONE RINGING)
Mackey.
我是Mackey
你的自♥由♥享受得如何?
Breathing deep. Breathing easy. Yeah, not for long.
每口气都吸得深 呼得爽 是啊 可惜好日子快到头了
You're about to get on your horse and ride to our rescue.
你得马上开车来接我们走
Shane 我来看看我的日程安排...
哦 真对不起 连下周都排满了
Do you think I'm joking, shithead?
白♥痴♥ 你以为我在开玩笑?
I'm in a jam, which means we're both in a jam.
我倒霉了 意味着我们俩也都跟着倒霉
Not anymore. I cut those strings, baby.
再也不是了 我已经和你无关了
You and Annie Oakley are officially on your own.
你和"Annie Oakley"(一位西部女神枪手)正式毫无瓜葛了
放屁 真要是屁话
我会拽你一把...
帮你从又一个捕猎Vendrell的陷阱里逃出来
You chew your own goddamn leg off from now on.
从现在起 你自己咬断腿逃跑吧
I don't think you're listening. I need something from you.
我想你没在听我说话 我需要你的一些东西
Shane 你也没听我在说的话
Ronnie and I work for ICE Now.
Ronnie和我现在给ICE干活了
昨晚我们达成了协议...
以前的罪行全部豁免
I even used your little black book with all our dirty deeds as a guide.
我甚至用你的黑名册做参考 来交待我们犯过的事
You forgot a few things. You know that?
有些事情你都忘了 你知道吗?
Bullshit.
放屁
恐怕非也 你的问题在于...
你总想和我一样聪明
现在我全身而退
and you're the pathetic asshole headed for Antwon Mitchell‐ville.
而你只是个可怜虫 等着你的是Antwon Mitchell的地狱
You know, you always thought
你总以为...
你比我更像个顾家的男人 对吧?
The great dad, a loving, misunderstood husband, right?
一个伟大的父亲 一个深情的被误解的丈夫 是吗?
Your family loves you so much, Vic,
Vic 要是你家人这么爱你
why'd they turn on you, huh?
那为什么要出♥卖♥♥♥你?
哥们 Corrine在和警♥察♥合作
She answered one of our calls
她接了我们的电♥话♥
然后把电♥话♥给了Claudette
想把我们都引到瓮里 钓你这条大鱼
你知道这些事吗? 你孩子的母亲一直在玩你呀!
剧集 | 盾牌(2002) | 导航列表