剧集 | 盾牌(2002) | 导航列表
你知道我的搭档Shane吗?
Ain't you still gotta be a cop to have a partner?
你还是警♥察♥ 还有搭档吗?
You think Vic Mackey loses his job
你以为Vic Mackey失业了
and the streets don't hear about it?
街上会什么消息也没有?
Few months back, Shane was in the market for some new ID.
几个月前 Shane在黑市上买♥♥了几个新身份证
Know anybody who could make
你知道有谁能这么快给他
some, uh, good passports for him on the quick?
做出几本像样的护照吗?
I know he didn't come to me.
我只知道他没来找过我
I said they had to be good. Who?
我说了得像样 是谁?
I don't gotta tell ex-cops shit anymore.
我不必告诉前警♥察♥任何事
Now that you got no badge.
因为你没有警徽
I might not be a cop anymore,
我可能不再是警♥察♥了
but I'm not a crooked wetback either.
但我也不是非法移♥民♥
Why don't we call some of my old colleagues,
为什么不打给我的老同事
see whose story they're more interested in?
看看他们对谁的故事更感兴趣
Mine or your illegal operation?
是我的还是你的非法生意?
All right, I might know a name.
好吧 我大概知道个名字
But then you're out of favors.
但没有下回了
(DOOR OPENS)
Working on your stamp collection there, Marcos?
在研究你的邮票收藏啊 Marcus?
Who are you? On your feet, shithead.
你是谁? 站起来 猪头
(GRUNTING)
Forging a federal document,
伪造联邦证件
that's a three-year stretch, minimum.
最少要判三年
Recognize this guy? He's a cop.
认得这个人吗? 他是个警♥察♥
Not anymore. He skipped town without saying goodbye.
不再是了 他没说再见就跑路了
I wanna send him a postcard.
我想给他寄张明信片
But since you gave him a new name,
但是因为你给了他个新身份
I don't have an address. I didn't make him any paper.
我就不知道地址了 我没给他做证件
One more lie and I'm sending half of you to a hospital.
再撒一个谎 我就把你劈成两半 一半送进医院
The other half, I'm leaving on the floor.
另一半扔在地板上
The guy said don't talk, or else.
那家伙不让我说 不然就...
Don't need to worry about him anymore.
你不用再担心他了
You need to worry about me. All right.
你需要担心的是我 好吧
I made him three passports, okay?
我给他做了三本护照 知道吗?
One for him, and then one for his wife and one for his kid.
一本是他的 一本给他老婆 一本给他孩子
Under what names?
用什么名字?
Uh...
嗯...
(BREATHING HEAVILY)
Shawn and Katie Hoover.
Shawn和Katie Hoover
And the kid's name is Bryan.
小孩的名字是Brian
It's good quality. Thanks.
质量不错 谢谢
Pictures not in there yet.
还没贴照片
I was just about to do that.
我刚要做
I'll spare you the trouble.
我就帮你省了这麻烦吧
Cost of doing business.
就当是经营成本吧
(CRYING AND MOANING)
He's getting even hotter, Shane.
他烧得更厉害了 Shane
Yeah, well, maybe we should, uh...
拿着 好吧 我们可能要 嗯...
We should run him a...a bath again.
我们要再给他洗个澡
(KNOCKING ON DOOR)
Uh, yeah? MAN: Open the door.
有事吗? 开门
Come here, honey.
过来 亲爱的
Okay, just a... Just a second.
好吧 只是 嗯...等一下
(JACKSON CONTINUES CRYING)
Uh...yeah?
有事吗?
Does that kid ever stop making noise?
那孩子不能不哭吗?
Yeah, we're figuring out a way to get his medicine.
是的 我们正在想办法给他找药
Figure it out quicker.
能不能快点想
I got jetlag and a meeting I gotta get sleep for.
我在倒时差 还有个见鬼的会议
We're trying the best we can.
我们尽力了
Most people wait till it's dark to go to sleep.
大多数人等到天黑才睡觉
Just shut the goddamned kid up.
让小孩别吵了
Why don't I take a shit in your ear holes,
为什么不在你耳朵里塞点东西
give you a little peace and quiet?
给自己找份清净呢?
I'm sorry. Our kid has a fever, and he's miserable.
抱歉 我们的孩子发烧了 他很痛苦
We're getting him the medication.
我们在给他治疗
He'll be better and he'll be quiet real soon.
他会好起来的 很快就会安静了
I promise. Appreciate it.
我保证 那太好了
MARA: Thanks.
谢谢
Let's just get in the car, get Jackson's medicine
我们上车吧 去拿Jackson的药
and get as far away from here as we can.
然后离开这里 越远越好
Look, you know why crooks get caught?
你知道为什么非法移♥民♥会被抓吗?
Because they move around.
因为他们到处跑
We gotta be smarter than that.
我们必须聪明一点
We gotta stay off the roads
我们必须离开大路
and out of sight as much as possible.
尽量避人耳目
For how long?
要多久?
Right now, every cop from Seattle to San Diego
哦 Mara 现在从西雅图到圣地亚哥的所有警♥察♥
is beating the bush looking for us.
正在地毯式地找我们
(JACKSON WAILING)
There's a presidential motorcade coming to town this weekend.
总统车队这周末会经过这里
It's gonna tie people up.
这会牵制住大部分警力
It's the best shot that we're gonna get
那是我们逃跑的最好机会
to get out of here, but until then...
但是在那以前...
(EXHALES)
Until then, we just gotta hole up here.
在那以前 我们只能躲在这里
We still have to get Jackson his medicine,
我们还得要去给Jackson弄药
so we have to go out for that.
所以我们必须出去
Only because you left it at home.
就因为你忘在家里了
I'll go get his medicine. Come on, buddy.
我去找药 来吧 伙计
Steve?
Steve?
Allison.
Allison
Hey, Mags.
嗨 Mags
I told you, don't call me that.
我说过别这么叫我
Just happy to see you, Margaret.
很高兴见到你 Margaret
I told you I mailed the check. I'm sorry it's late again.
我告诉过你我寄了支票 很抱歉又晚到了
It's fine. That's not why we're here.
没关系 我们不是为这来的
Anita Brohm called me last week.
Anita Brohm上星期打电♥话♥给我
Someone moved into the Lynch house.
有人搬进Lynch的房♥子
Single guy, name's Irving Heep.
是个男的 单身 叫Irving Heap
Anita looked him up on the Internet.
Anita在网上查了一下
He's a registered sex offender.
他有性侵犯的记录
He molested a teenage girl in Sacramento.
他在萨克拉门托猥亵了一个小女孩
BILLINGS: Mags, I'll take care of this.
Mags 这事我会管
Don't you worry about this guy, all right?
别担心这家伙 好吗?
It's what I do.
我就是干这个的
(KNOCKING ON DOOR, LOCK CLICKS)
Irving Heep?
Irving Heap?
I'm Detective Wagenbach, this is Detective Billings.
我是Wagenbach警探 这是Billings警探
We hear you're new to the neighborhood.
我们听说你是刚搬来的
I re-registered two weeks ago.
我两周前刚假释
Yeah, well, consider us the welcome wagon.
是的 好吧 当我们是欢迎马车吧
My family lives down the street.
我家就住在这条街上
I notice you're not cops in this district.
我知道你们不是这一区的警♥察♥
I know my rights.
我知道我的权利
I'm not going anywhere near your family or anyone else's.
我不会接近你的家或者其他人的家
That what you wanna hear?
你就想听到这个是吗?
(FOOT THUDS)
Steve. I am sick, detective.
Steve 我有病 警探
That won't ever change.
那没法改变
And I raped that girl in Sacramento.
我在萨克拉门托强♥奸♥了那个女孩子
But I did my stint.
但是我已经服刑了
Haven't touched jailbait since.
之后我再也没碰过未成年少女
So I've just as much right to live on this street as anyone else.
所以我跟别人一样 有权利住在这里
(MOUTHED SPEECH)
Hi. You responded to the police alert?
你好 听说你回复了警♥察♥的通告?
Shawn Hoover?
Shawn Hoover?
I didn't see your bulletin until after he left.
他走以后我才看到你们的通告
It was less than half-hour ago, though.
就在不到半小时前
Is that him?
是他吗?
He had a young boy with him.
他带着一个小男孩...
Quite ill.
病得很重
Did you happen to see what kind of car he was driving when he left?
你是否看见了他开的是什么车?
(SIGHS)
Did he buy anything else?
他买♥♥什么别的了吗?
Yeah, there was one other thing.
剧集 | 盾牌(2002) | 导航列表