剧集 | 盾牌(2002) | 导航列表
(KNOCK ON DOOR)
Where is she? In her room.
她在哪儿? 她自己屋里
Cassidy, come out here.
Cassidy 出来 到这儿来!
Cassidy, get out here!
Cassidy 出来!
What were you thinking? Never mind the illegal drinking.
你在想什么? 先不管你还没到法定喝酒的年龄
You were supposed to be watching your brother Matthew.
你应该照看好你的弟弟Matthew
He could've gotten hurt, or worse.
他说不定会受伤或是更糟糕
He's 10 years old. He's autistic!
他十岁了 他有自闭症!
Well, nothing happened, did it?
不是什么都没发生吗?
Your brother was walking around loose in the street.
你弟弟在街上游荡
He's your responsibility, not mine.
他是你的责任 不是我的
Hey! Who the hell do you think you're talking to?
嘿! 你以为你在跟谁讲话?!
The only parent that's ever around to listen to me.
唯一一个在我身边听我倾诉的家长
CORRINE: Cassidy!
Cassidy!
(GRUNTS)
Ow! You're hurting me!
疼! 你弄疼我了
Don't you ever push your mother like that!
别再这样推你妈!
Do you understand?!
你听明白了吗?!
It was an accident. Vic, let her go.
是不小心的 Vic 放开她!
Do you understand me? CORRINE: Let her go.
你听明白了吗?! 放开她!
We didn't raise her to be like that.
我们养她不是要她这样!
You should go.
你该走了
Look, I‐I didn't mean to grab her that hard.
我不是故意要那么用力抓她
You know what, let me deal with her, okay?
让我来处理 好吗?
No, I should apologize. Go. Now!
不 我该去道个歉 马上就走!
Now.
现在!
You said we had to move,
你说我们得搬家
and you made me do it all by myself.
却只有我一个人干
Where were you? I was out.
你去哪儿了? 我在外头
Oh, yeah, you were out. Stupid me.
对 你在外头 我多蠢啊
No, you talking to Corrine‐‐ Shh.
不 你告诉Corrine... 嘘嘘!
You talking to Corrine, that was stupid you.
你去告诉Corrine 这才蠢呢
I thought somebody had to do something for Jackson and me
我以为得有人为Jackson和我做点事
because when it comes to Vic, you don't do shit.
因为只要和Vic扯上关系 你它♥妈♥的♥没半点用场
Where's the file?
文件在哪儿?
The list of shit that Vic and I did, Mara.
那份我和Vic做过的事情的清单呢 Mara
What did you do with it?
你拿它怎么样了?!
Here.
在这儿
What did you do?
你干了什么?
Goddamn it, Mara.
该死的 Mara
Shane. Shane.
Shane...Shane!
Where are you going with that?
你要带它去哪儿?
I'm gonna give it to Vic.
我要把它给Vic
You can't. I've already made another copy.
你不能这么做 我已经复印了一份
I'm sorry. I should've told you.
对不起 我本该告诉你
You're always chasing Vic's tail as if he's the important thing.
你永远都追着Vic的屁♥股♥跑 像是他才是最重要的人
I don't know what to think.
我不知道你在想些什么
I have to get Vic's family in the clear again.
我必须让Vic一家重新过上安稳日子
Once this threat is gone, we are out of his life.
等这次危机过去了 我们就走出他的生活
What about our family?
那我们家呢?
What about me? Mara.
我呢? Mara
You and Jackson and the baby, you always come first,
你、Jackson和宝宝 你们永远是第一位
you know that.
你知道的
You just have to be patient a little while longer.
我们只需要再耐心等一等
I owe him this one last thing.
我欠他这最后一样东西
DANNI: Used to be worried about Lee not having a sibling.
我还担心Lee没有同胞手足了
I'm not so worried anymore. Yeah, um, hey.
我不必担心了 是啊 呃..嘿
Would you ever consider taking Claudette's desk full‐time?
你有没有想过当Claudette的全职助理?
Help her run this place?
帮助她管理这个地方
Why? She's been a little erratic.
为什么? 她一直有点...呃..不稳定
You've noticed. Is she all right?
你注意到了 她没事吧?
I can't get specific,
我说不准
but she can later if she wants. No, she's not all right.
但是如果她想 她可以以后再考虑 不 她不太好
If she doesn't get here somebody real good backstopping her,
如果没有人在后面扶持她
this place could really suffer.
这地方就真的惨了
Just think about it, okay?
考虑一下 好吗?
Mr. Lee's lawyer got a court order for Wan's release.
Lee的律师拿了份法♥院♥申请要放走Wan
He's got good timing. Mr. Lee. You're under arrest.
他真是神速...Lee先生 你被捕了
What's the charge?
什么罪名?
Kidnapping and conspiracy to commit rape.
绑♥架♥ 合谋强♥奸♥
Come on. We're go‐‐ We're going.
拜托 我们走
Peter Meyers is under arrest, too. He's upstairs.
Peter Meyers也被捕了 他就在楼上
He's got some, uh, interesting theories
他有个有趣的说法
on treating aberrant sexual behavior.
说他能治疗性向异常行为
Stick around, we'll talk about them.
呆在这儿 我们聊聊这事
I'll get him printed. Let's go.
我去给他登记指纹 走吧
Joe?
Joe?
Wan?
Wan?
What are you doing here?
你来这里干什么?
I've been worried about you. WAN: Go away.
我一直在担心你 走开!
But I'm the one that told the police‐‐
可是是我告诉警♥察♥...
Get away from me! Stay away from me!
离我远点! 别靠近我!
(WAN SOBBING)
(DOOR OPENS)
(DOOR CLOSES) Bite looks bad.
伤口看上去很糟
How's the bark?
那狗怎么了?
I almost got my balls chewed off
差点咬断了我命根
because we went in there too quick and undermanned.
因为我们闯进去太快 人手也不够
Look, man, I'm sorry. I had no choice.
瞧 伙计 对不起 我没办法
We all had choices once. And we made them,
我们都有过能选择的机会 我们选了
and now we gotta live with them.
现在我们只能面对事实
Ronnie, we're gonna get out of this quicksand.
Ronnie 我们就快脱离险境了
No, we're not.
不 我们不会
Jesus, Vic, everything we do to get out of this shit
天 Vic 我们干的每件事 为了摆脱它们
just drags us down deeper.
却让我们陷得更深
And hanging with Shane is gonna push our heads under.
而和Shane为伍 只能让我们有灭顶之灾
We need Shane right now.
我们现在需要Shane
I'm sick of walking around
我受够了半天都要和他走一起
smiling at a guy who put a grenade in Lem's lap.
对着往Lem身上扔手榴弹的人笑
Hey, you know what's at stake here for me.
嘿 你知道我现在性命攸关
I do, yeah.
我知道 是的
But I'm not gonna drown for Shane.
但我不会让Shane连累到自己
Or you.
和你
Hey, Rezian just gave me his list of names.
嘿 Rezian刚给了我一份名单
Aside from Khalulian, who got swept up tonight,
除了今晚被抓起来的Khalulian
there's only five guys.
只有五个人
You think that's everyone who knows about us and the money train?
看来大家都知道我们和运钞车的事了
Aside from Diro who's in the wind or dead? Yeah.
除了不知去向或是死了的Diro 对
Then what are we waiting for?
那我们还等什么?
Well, protecting my family was only one part of this war.
保护我的家人只是这场战争的一部分
Tearing Pezuela down is the other, and I'm not there yet.
铲除Pezuela是另一部分 时机还未到
(DOOR OPENS)
That's it.
都在这儿了
That's everything. There are no copies.
全部 没有复印件
Take it.
拿去
It's all I can do.
我只能做到这步了
Now I got nothing on paper on you guys.
现在我没有任何能要挟你们的文件
And I talked to Mara.
我跟Mara谈了
The thing that happened with Corrine...
Corrine的事情...
It will never happen again.
不会有下次了
You want blood from me?
你想要我的血吗?
Just break out the goddamn needle, man, I will give it.
拿出针来 放马过来扎吧
Well, I gotta get back. VIC: Wait.
我得回去了 等等
Look, we all heard the lies about Lem.
瞧 我们都听到了关于Lem的谣言
Knew he was under pressure, scared.
我们知道他有压力 会害怕...
Thought he might've turned.
以为他会说出来
None of us will really know exactly what he would have done,
我们谁都不知道他到底会怎么做
but you were the only one of us who saw him.
但是你是我们中唯一见到他的人
Now, I hate it.
现在 我真是恨...
And it‐‐ It hurts me.
让我伤心...
But under the circumstances,
但是在那种情形下
you‐‐ You made the only decision you could at the time.
你做出了那时你唯一能做的决定
I know that now.
剧集 | 盾牌(2002) | 导航列表