剧集 | 盾牌(2002) | 导航列表
Without that gun, they don't have shit on you,
找不到枪 他们就没法告你
but I have to get to it first.
前提是我得第一个找到它
Look, they're on their way to your cousin's house right now.
他们正在去你堂弟家的路上
If the gun is there, they're going to find it.
如果枪在那儿 他们肯定能找到
You think I trust you?
你以为我信你?
You wanted me to kill your own cop buddy, remember that?
是你要我去干掉你的警♥察♥同伙 记得不?
Which means we're in this goddamn thing together.
所以我们是一条绳上的蚱蜢
Right now, please, tell me where the gun is.
现在 你得告诉我枪在哪儿
There's a grate in the backyard. Some kind of sewer thing.
后院有个铁格栅 一个看似下水管道的地方
It's in there, underneath.
就在那儿 下面
Why is the camera off?
为什么把摄像头关了?
I don't think you'd want a defense attorney
你会不想让辩护律师
hearing the names I was just calling this asshole.
听见我大骂那个混♥蛋♥吧
I stay undercover for you guys, keep gaining Pezuela's trust.
我一直在做你们的卧底 不断取得Pezuela的信任
And ICE gets a front row seat to the Mexican cartel show.
I.C.E.可是在前排看Cartel团伙的好戏
As much as your tainted reputation
你劣迹斑斑的名声
may help you on the street,
也许能帮你出入街头
it concerns the higher-ups.
但也引起了高层的担忧
It's not gonna be an easy sell making this a full-time gig.
要让你转正 可没那么容易谈下来
Come on, you guys make deals with Freeway Rick,
得了 那你们还不是和Freeway Rick(毒枭)
Antwon Mitchell.
还有Antwon Mitchell达成了交易
Here's a chance to put one of the good guys
现在正好有个机会送个好人
back on the street, get something done.
去街上查案 干出点成绩来
[PHONE RINGING]
Yeah.
喂
Send him in.
让他进来
It seems you're not the only one that Pezuela's trying to employ.
好像你不是唯一一个Pezuela想雇的人
[DOOR OPENS]
Pezuela say anything else?
Pezuela还说了什么?
Indicate why he played the mayor card this early?
有没有透露为什么这么早就打出市长的牌
ACEVEDA: Didn't get to ask questions. I showed reluctance,
我没机会问 一旦我流露出犹豫
he turned his offer into an ultimatum.
那提议就会被收回
Demanded a reply by tonight.
要求我今晚之前给答复
Why is Montalban crawling out of his fine Corinthian skin?
为什么Montalban会撕破好好先生的伪装呢?
We're not at liberty to discuss it.
我们没功夫讨论这个
Hey, I'm the one on the firing line.
嘿 我才是热锅上的蚂蚁
Anything coming at Pezuela's gonna be pointed
只要Pezuela被盯上
right at my dome too.
那下个脑袋就是我
If it's any consolation, you won't be alone.
我只能这么安慰 你不会是一个人
You need to take him up on his offer.
你需要用他的提议缠住他
Accept his support for mayor.
接受他助选你当市长
I gave you that box to distance
我给你那个盒子是要让自己
myself from this guy. I've washed my hands.
和那人撇清关系 我已经洗手不干了
Are you sure those hands are clean, councilman?
你确信你的手干净吗 议员先生?
Because I can pull the threads on your
因为我可以开始揭穿你
the-box-showed-up- on-my-doorstep story.
"那个盒子出现在我家台阶上" 的故事
I risked everything I've worked for bringing that box to you.
我冒着失去一切的风险把那个盒子给你 混♥蛋♥
Hey, we're all on the same side here.
嘿 我们是同一战线的人
Let's talk about what needs to get done.
还是讨论一下我们能做什么吧
Pezuela's spooked.
Pezuela开始不安了
We need to keep him in L.A.
我们需要让他呆在洛杉矶
Securing you as his mayor-in-pocket will do that.
让你这个市长成为他的囊中之物应该能留住他
So we're getting the liquor permits for his renewal project.
给他的改造项目弄到卖♥♥酒许可证也会有帮助
Both of you have to get in bed with him.
你们两个都得上他的贼船
Jesus Christ.
天呐
Pezuela's being evaluated.
Pezuela正在被考察
Cartel.
Cartel团伙
Someone's here.
有人被派到这儿来了
That's why he's with the entourage, isn't it?
这就是为什么他总有随行人员跟着 对吗?
He's scared.
他害怕了
He's being watched. He knows it.
他被监视了 他知道
Making some bold moves to secure the confidence of his backers in Mexico.
搞些大的动作能保住在墨西哥的靠山对他的信心
Our one and only goal is to tie Pezuela to the cartel.
我们的唯一目的 就是把Pezuela和Cartel团伙绑在一起
And what happens when this blows up
一旦事情曝光
and my name gets tied to Pezuela and the cartel?
我的名字也会同Pezuela和Cartel团伙绑在一起
Former-cop goes undercover to catch a cartel player
"前警♥察♥卧底潜伏"
trying to buy a mayor.
"抓住贿赂市长的Cartel成员"
Smells like victory.
不像是胜利的味道吗?
My opponent gets hold of this,
如果被我的竞争对手知道了
it's gonna smell like something else.
那就会是其它味道了
Olivia will be your point person from now on.
从现在起Olivia是你们的接头人
She'll contact you.
她会联络你们
Be careful, gentlemen.
当心点 先生们
Hey, don't worry, if Pezuela wants you taken out,
别担心 如过Pezuela要杀你灭口
I'll be the one he hires to do it.
肯定是找我来下手
[ELEVATOR BELL DINGS]
Order to keep Pezuela
让Pezuela继续玩下去的命令
in play came down from the Department of Defense.
是从国防部下来的
Means the cartel evaluator is most likely Mexican military.
意味着Cartel团伙的评估人很有可能来自墨西哥军方
D.C. wants us to track this new guy,
上头要我们盯住这个新出现的家伙
see who and what he plugs into.
看看他是什么来头
If you really want to make yourself an asset to us,
如果你希望我们看到你的价值
find a way to align yourself with this military cat.
那就想办法接近这个家伙
I'll see what I can do.
我会看看我能做什么
Hey.
嘿
You handled yourself really well back there.
你刚才在那应付得很好
I'm glad you're the one who's got my back.
我很高兴让你在后面照应我
I made some calls.
我打了几个电♥话♥
Got Keisha and Adam Leeks into El Segundo Family Shelter.
可以把Keisha和Adam Leeks送到El Segundo的家庭庇护所
That's great. I'll go let her know.
很好 我会告诉她
SHANE: Your cousin's at the station
你的堂兄被关在警♥察♥局
being grilled for attempted murder.
因为谋杀未遂在被提审呢
Evidence could be here.
证据可能就在这儿
We got nothing to do with this.
我们和这事儿没关系
You can either let us take a look around now
你们是愿意现在就让我们看看呢
or 20 cops show up in an hour and wreck this place.
还是愿意1小时后20个警♥察♥冲进来把这里翻个稀巴烂
It's up to you.
你决定吧
Okay.
那好
You take the front two rooms, I'll take the back?
你搜前面两个房♥间 我去后面看看
[SIGHS]
Shane and Julien came up empty at the cousin's.
Shane和Julien没在他堂弟那里找到枪
How far does a witness and partial plate get?
一个没有说服力的证人和半个车牌能让我们定他什么罪?
You willing to roll to a jury with that if he'd been trying
如果他是让你的屁♥股♥吃枪子 你会给陪审团呈上
to fill your ass with lead?
这样的证据吗?
CLAUDETTE: Anywhere on associates?
已经知道的同伙有下落吗?
Other than Bombay, who's dead, there's no one.
除了已经死掉的Bombay 没其它人了
Maybe it's time to switch up teams here.
也许该换人上去了
Hey. We're doing the best we can with what we've got.
嘿 我们手上就那么点证据 大家都已经尽力了
And the final result's this asshole walking
结果就是看着这个混♥蛋♥大摇大摆出去
with nothing but hunger pangs.
只是饿了几小时肚子
You wanna help, drum up some evidence.
要帮忙 就出去找证据
SHANE: Searched my ass off for the gun.
我挖空心思在找那把枪
The guy's smart to hide it
那小子聪明得很
where we're not going to find it.
藏的地方我们根本找不着
We're not putting this guy away
没有那把枪或者他认罪
without that gun or a confession.
我们没法告他
So if you've pushed all the buttons you can,
如果你已经问不出什么了
then let's get a little new blood up there.
那就换别人上楼去
Who? You?
谁? 你吗?
Me and Julien.
我和Julien
Well, we're-- We're not through.
我们还有一招
He doesn't know we don't have the gun.
他不知道我们没找到枪
RONNY: Risky lie.
这谎有风险
Look man, he catches you in that fib
瞧 伙计 如果他识破了你的伎俩
he hardens, you've got no place left to squeeze.
他就会更顽固 你就没有什么后路了
We started this, we finish it.
既然由我们开始 那能让我们做完吗?
One last shot.
最后去试一次
Let's go.
走吧
Hey, guess what.
知道吗
We found the gun you used to shoot at Detective Gardocki.
我们找到了你枪击Gardocki警官用的枪
Yeah? Where?
是吗? 在哪儿?
That's funny.
真有意思
剧集 | 盾牌(2002) | 导航列表