剧集 | 盾牌(2002) | 导航列表
Not in the timetable you're looking for.
不在你要的那份进度表里
I want my deal, but I need a favor.
我要我的协议 但我要你帮忙
It's not for Ronnie.
不是帮Ronnie
It's for my ex‐wife.
是帮我的前妻
I got her into some trouble.
我让她有麻烦了
She was trying to protect me today.
她今天为了保护我
And she did something that might be construed as aiding and abetting.
做了些事情 也许会被定性为协从犯
"Might be construed"? She's a good woman.
也许会被定性? 她是个好女人
She raises our three kids. Two of them are autistic.
她养大了我们的三个孩子 其中两个还有自闭症
I can't let anything happen to her.
我不能让她出事
(SIGHS) You give me that deal in time to make the meeting,
你尽快给我协议 安排好会面
and you give her a pass on this one aiding and abetting,
然后帮她摆脱协从犯的指控
and I'll give you Beltran and the whole goddamn cartel.
我会把Beltran和整个该死的犯罪集团都端给你
Black board of directors on top of it.
还有黑人帮派的那些首领
I can't do anything for Ronnie yet.
Ronnie的事我暂时无能为力
Ronnie can wait until next week.
Ronnie的事可以等到下星期...
After the bust.
等到这件事结束之后
Your favorite child rapist is a free man.
你最喜欢的娈童癖者自♥由♥了
Hope your morals stay intact when some middle‐school girl's asshole gets stretched out.
希望你听到有女中学生被强♥奸♥时 精神不会因此而崩溃
"Detective Steve Billings may have sustained
"Steve Billings探员头部的伤痛 也许在不断加剧"
"a head injury possibly leading
"可能已经影响了他的判断力"
"to the lack of judgment and general irritability"?
"并导致了他的易怒易躁"?
What's this bullshit?
一派胡言?
My statement, as accurate as I felt comfortable with.
这是我的声明 这样说我觉得比较好
Oh, thanks for dressing it up. You're a real stand‐up guy, you know that?
呃 谢谢你进行了文句修饰 你确实是个正派的家伙 你知道吗?
Danni. DANNI: Yeah?
Danny? 有事吗?
My kids are at the sitter's. They need to be picked up soon.
我的孩子在保姆那里 得马上去接他们
Do you need me to call somebody for you?
你需要我给谁打电♥话♥吗?
There's nobody to call.
没有可以找的人
My sitter, she's a student, and I can't leave them there too late.
我的保姆是个学生 我不能让孩子在那儿呆得太晚
Okay. Uh, I get off in a few minutes.
好的 我还有几分钟就下班了
I guess I could bring them to my house
我想我可以把他们带到我那儿去
and keep them there until you get out.
直到你出来为止
That's really nice of you.
你真是太好了
Sure. I'm happy to help.
没事的 我很乐意帮忙
Hey.
嘿
How ya doin'?
你怎么样了?
How much longer do I have to stay in here for?
我还得在这儿呆多久?
Vic thinks you were arrested.
Vic以为你被捕了
If he hears anything, asks around, it's gotta seem legit.
如果他听到什么风声并四处打听 我们得让这看上去像那么回事
Look, as bad as Vic can be, he's not gonna let you rot away in here.
就算Vic再坏 他也不会让你在这儿受苦的
CLAUDETTE: Dutch.
Dutch
(OUT OF BREATH) We've got a location on Vic.
我们发现Vic在哪儿了
Any questions?
有问题吗?
I need to make sure you understand each section that you're signing.
我必须确保你完全理解你要签署的每条协议细则
Section A is your employment agreement.
A部分是你的雇用协议
It's a three‐year contract with the agency that begins as soon as you sign.
这是一份即时生效合同 有效期三年
Your compensation is $62,000 a year.
你的薪水是一年6万2千美元
You're enrolled in our medical program,
你可以享受医保
life‐insurance plan, retirement,
人寿保险 退休金
even our family‐friendly support services.
甚至是我们的员工家属保障服务
Section B is your immunity agreement.
B部分是你的豁免协议
It states that, in exchange for your continued and complete assistance
协议声明 作为对你在对Beltran的调查中
with the Beltran investigation, and your services for three years,
所做出的持续完整的协助 还有你三年服务的交换
you will be granted full immunity for any and all truthful statements you make tonight.
你将会获得对你今晚所有真实陈述的全责豁免
Anything you fail to disclose, or if your statements are false,
任何你没有坦白的事或所述不实
or if you ever fail to provide your agreed‐upon services,
或者你无法履行以上你已同意的任职承诺
the entire deal will be voided.
那整份协议就无效
What about Corrine on the aiding and abetting?
那Corrine的协从罪又怎么说?
Her immunity's covered in Section C.
她的豁免在C部分中阐述
Your statement will be recorded.
你的声明将会被录音
We've got a few hours if you're gonna meet Beltran by midnight but, uh...
如果你要在午夜跟Beltran会面的话 那我们还有几个小时
let's try to get through this quickly.
我们还是尽快办吧
Is there anything you wanna say before I turn on the recorder?
在录音之前 你还有什么要说的吗?
State your full name.
说出你的全名
Victor Samuel Mackey.
Victor Samuel Mackey
Also present is Olivia Murray
在场的还有Olivia Murray
with Immigration and Customs Enforcement.
来自移♥民♥与海关执行署
The date is...
日期是...
...这些声明皆出自他本人之自♥由♥意志
If you agree with this statement, please say yes.
如果你同意此声明 请说"是"
Yes.
是
Any time you're ready.
你准备好了随时可以开始
(SIGHS)
During a raid on a drug dealer named Two‐Time,
在一次对毒贩Two-Time的抓捕过程中...
I...
我...
...shot and killed Detective Terry Crowley.
...我开枪打死了Terry Crowley探员
Y‐you killed a police officer?
你...你杀了一名警♥察♥?
I planned it. I carried it out.
我策划并实施了它
I shot him once, just below the eye.
我对他开了一枪 就打在眼睛下方
我们突击队经常在常规行动中犯下罪行
At first, it was just, uh, taking drugs from busts,
起初只是从抓捕中拿走毒品
turning it around and selling it for profit.
再转手倒卖♥♥获利
We were able to do this by making partnerships with...
我们之所以能如此行事
local drug dealers and gangs, you know,
是因为与当地的毒贩和帮派合作 你瞧
that we knew we could leverage.
这样我们可以制衡各方
You son of a bitch.
你这狗♥娘♥养♥的
I killed Crowley to protect me and my guys.
为了保护我和我的人 我杀了Crowley
I shot him with Two‐Time's gun
我用Two-Time的枪射杀了他
to divert suspicion, but Aceveda knew.
以转嫁嫌疑 但是Aceveda知道了
So did Kavanaugh,
还有Kavanaugh...
the IAD investigator who was after us.
那个调查我们的内务部调查员
They just couldn't prove it.
他们只是找不到证据
I was too good.
我太厉害了
Is that it?
就这些吗?
How much memory does that thing got?
那玩意儿能保存多少内容?
My team and I left some marked money for a guy named O'Brien.
我和我的人将一些被做过标记的钞票留给了一个叫O'Brien的家伙
The money had been stolen from the Armenian mob.
那些钱是从亚美尼亚帮派里偷来的
Two million dollars.
两百万美金
(LAUGHS)
We found out later it was, uh...
后来我们发现 呃...
The cash was part of an investigation into the local Armenian money laundering.
那些现钞牵涉到一项对亚美尼亚黑帮洗钱活动的调查
It was only a matter of time
没过多久
before they connected O'Brien to the cash
他们就把O'Brien跟钞票联♥系♥上了...
and they killed him.
他们杀了他
Why did you plant the money on him?
你们为什么要把钱栽赃到他身上?
Couldn't let the Armenians know that we'd stolen it.
总不能让亚美尼亚黑帮发现是我们偷的吧!
(DOOR OPENS)
...对吧?
I'm Captain Claudette Wyms. I'm looking for a Vic Mackey.
我是Claudette Wyms局长 我在找Vic Mackey
You found the bastard.
是你发现他是个混♥蛋♥的
But I guess now he's our bastard.
不过我猜现在他是我们的混♥蛋♥了
亚美尼亚帮可不喜欢别人偷他们的钱
于是他们派了一个老派暴徒来找钱 那人就是Margos
He hacked off half the feet in Farmington looking for it.
他把半个Farmington都翻了个底朝天
Eventually, things started pointing at us.
最后 事情开始对我们不利了
It was the beginning of the end for my team.
这是我那队人马末日的开始
Shane Vendrell's wife, Mara, took some of the marked money.
Shane Vendrell的妻子Mara拿走了一些有标记的钱
She gave it away. (SIGHS)
又把它用了出去
Lem's conscience started getting to him.
Lem的良心开始不安
It turned us against each other.
这让我们开始彼此猜忌
What happened to Margos?
Margos又怎么样了?
I killed him.
我把他杀了
I got the drop on him.
我栽赃给他
I shot him when he dropped his gun.
当他放下枪的时候 我杀了他
伪造了现场 布置成正当杀人的样子
What kind of detective did you raise over there, captain?
你们那边培养的都是些什么警员啊 局长?
What kind of deal did you give him?
你们跟他做了什么交易啊?
CHAFFEE: Full immunity.
全责豁免
On what?
针对什么?!
On everything he confesses to.
对所有他坦白了的事情
Shane killed Lem with a grenade.
Shane用一颗手榴弹杀死了Lem
I didn't find out about that
我完全没有发觉是他干的
until after I'd already tortured and killed our lead suspect, Guardo Lima.
直到我折磨并杀了我们的头号♥疑犯Guardo Lima
我最终让Emolia放弃了她的证词
剧集 | 盾牌(2002) | 导航列表