剧集 | 盾牌(2002) | 导航列表
They're gonna put him in foster care.
他们把他寄养
Oh, God.
天呐
(GROANS)
What, baby?
怎么了 亲爱的?
What's wrong? Here.
怎么了? 这儿
JACKSON: Mommy!
妈咪!
(GROANS)
I'll be right there, baby.
马上就来 宝贝!
What's he gonna think of us when he finds out?
他了解真♥相♥之后 会怎么想我们?
When they tell him who his real parents are?
当他们告诉他 他父母的真正面目时
I'm not gonna... What's he gonna think?
我不会... 他会怎么想?
I'm not gonna let any of that happen.
我不会让这些发生的
You gotta get these disaster fantasies out of your head.
你不可以再胡思乱想
And our daughter?
我们的女儿呢?
No.
不
I'll give birth to her in a prison,
我会在监狱里生下她
and they'll take her away from me.
然后他们会带走她
They're gonna rip her away from me, aren't they?
他们会从我身边抢走她 是吗?
Baby, she's always gonna be ours.
亲爱的 她永远都是我们的孩子
(SNIFFLES)
Let... Let's name her.
我们...我们来给她起个名字...
Okay? Before anybody else can, let's...
好吗? 在其他人能够这么做之前 我们来...
Let's give her a name. Okay.
给她取个名字 好的
Okay, what do you wanna name her?
好的 你想叫她什么?
Frances.
Frances
Frances? Yeah.
Frances吗? 对
Frances what?
Frances 还有呢?
Frances Abigail.
Frances Abigail
(CHUCKLES)
Whenever she does something cute,
她做一些可爱举动的时候
we can call her Franny Abby.
我们可以叫她Franny Abby
(CHUCKLES)
(CRYING)
(THEME SONG PLAYING)
Morning, Captain.
早上好 局长
Good morning. We've got business to do.
早上好 我们今天会很忙
DANNY: We sure do. I left some papers on your desk to sign.
的确如此 我把要签的文件放在你桌上了
What are you doing here?
你来干嘛?
Seems like I'm in the right spot.
我没走错地方
I heard the doctor tell you last night, "No stress, stay home."
昨晚我听到医生让你 "放松 多在家休息"
Didn't I fire you?
我还没解雇你吗?
It didn't take.
那不算数
Immunity for Mackey.
Mackey有完全豁免权
I've gotta do something about something.
我得做点什么
That ship has sailed.
木已成舟
You need to take care of yourself now.
你必须保重身体
Ah, my doctor's prescribed some new meds.
是啊 我的医生给我开了些新药
They seem to be working, and I still got business.
似乎很管用 我还有事要忙
(KNOCKING ON DOOR)
I'm on the clock, so make it quick.
我还有工作 有话快说
We need you to put Corrine Mackey and her kids in federal witness protection.
我要你把Corrine Mackey和她的孩子们加入证人保护计划
And why would I do that?
为什么要那么做?
Because she's been helping us make a case against Vic.
因为她一直帮我们对付Vic
Then you set her up somewhere, on your nickel.
那你就把他们安排到某处 你负责
Vic's local reach is too dangerous.
Vic在本地的触角太长
And we can't control him, since you've given him immunity
因为你给了他豁免权 我们无法借由...
for every depraved act he ever committed.
他所犯过的罪行来控制住他
Exactly. So why would I do him this one last favor?
没错 那为什么我要帮他这最后一个忙?
CLAUDETTE: Because it's a favor for me, not him.
因为这是帮我的忙 不是帮他
Because Corrine and her kids need protection
因为Corrine和她的孩子们需要保护
in case he finds out that she helped us.
防止Vic发现她在协助我们
And he's your monster now,
这个魔鬼归你管了...
and you wanna hurt him, and this is a way to do that.
你想打击他 这就是办法
Hey. Hey, kids.
嘿 嘿 孩子们
CASSIDY: Hey, Dad.
嘿 爸爸
Listen, I'm sorry about the arrest.
听我说 抓你的事我很抱歉
Well, I'm out now.
没事 我出来了
Did they treat you all right?
他们没对你动粗吧?
I just wanna forget about it.
我只想忘了这些事
Well, good news, then.
那好吧 有个好消息
I took care of it. It's all over.
我已经处理好了 没事了
How?
你怎么做的?
I gave the feds something that they want.
我给了联邦调查局他们想要的东西
You've been cleared of any wrongdoing in return.
作为回报 你的任何过往都不会被追究
Are you gonna be okay?
你会没事吗?
Oh, yeah, I'm... I'm gonna be good.
是的 我... 我会没事的
I just wanted to check in with you and the kids,
我就是想来看下你和孩子
and I just wanted to kiss the most beautiful children ever.
亲一下最漂亮的孩子们
Hey. Hey, buddy.
嘿 宝贝
Hi, beautiful.
嗨 美女
Hey, you want me to drop you off at soccer on my way?
要我顺便送你去球场吗?
I'm not going to soc... Vic, we have a routine, so please, let us stick to it.
我不去球... Vic 我们自有安排 所以请不要打乱我们
Okay, I'm just... I'm just offering.
好的 我只是... 我只是提一下而已
Okay.
好吧
I love you guys. Love you.
我爱你们 我们也爱你
Hey, score a goal for me, okay?
嘿 记得替我进一个 好吗?
I'll see you. Yeah, okay.
一会见 好的
MATTHEW: Bye, Dad.
爸爸 再见
CASSIDY: I thought you said I wasn't going to soccer today.
我记得你之前说过今天不踢球了
CORRINE: That's right.
没错
What's going on?
出什么事了?
Hey, Steve.
嘿 Steve
Holy shit. Let's just have a civil conversation
真见鬼 我只是想谈谈
so I don't have to pull out my gun, okay?
所以没必要让我拔枪吧?
Sounds good. Because I'll do it, and you know that, right?
很好 你清楚如果有必要 我会的 对吗?
They're saying some pretty awful things about you, Shane.
Shane 他们说你干了很多坏事
Well, I did some pretty awful shit, Steve.
Steve 我是干过很多坏事
I need you to deliver a message to Claudette for me.
我要你替我向Claudette传个口讯
That woman that Mara shot,
Mara开枪打死的那个女人...
it was in self‐defense.
那是自卫行为
Yeah, well, that woman died.
是的 可那女人死了
They were trying to kick the shit out of me.
他们把我打得不成人样
Okay? Mara was defending me.
明白吗? Mara是在保护我
Those guys are saying you tried to roll them.
那些家伙说你当时想打劫他们
I'm just trying to be truthful with you. Sorry, okay?
我只是跟你说实话 我很抱歉 行了吗?
I don't give a shit what they said, Steve. Okay?
Steve 我才不管他们说什么 明白吗?
Mara's not a criminal.
Mara不是罪犯
If you were committing a crime,Mara can't claim self‐defense.
如果你们当时在实施犯罪行为 Mara就没法说自己是正当防卫
Look, I'm not asking for your legal opinion, Steve.
Steve 我不是在征询你的法律建议
Just deliver the message.
你只需告诉她就行了
Mara was acting in self‐defense.
Mara只是自卫
And she hasn't wanted to do any of this shit.
而且她本来就是身不由己
She only did it because she didn't have a choice. She was scared of me.
她这么做是因为别无选择 她是怕我
She was scared for her life, and she did what I made her do.
她担心性命 所以只能按我说的做
Okay. Okay.
好的 行了
Uh, this is a lawyer.
这是个律师的名片
You tell Claudette, if she wants me to turn myself in today,
你告诉Claudette 如果她想让我今天去自首
I'll testify to everything that she needs
我会提供一切她需要的证词...
to put Vic and Ronnie in prison forever and a day.
以把Vic和Ronnie永远关在监狱里
All she has to do is call that guy,
我只要求她给这个律师打电♥话♥
and guarantee that Mara does not do any time.
同时保证Mara不会有牢狱之灾
Now, I'll check in with him in four hours.
4小时内我会和这个律师联♥系♥
And as soon as I get the word that Mara is clear of any and all charges,
只要我得到Mara不会受到任何指控的保证
I'll walk into the Barn myself.
我就去警局自首
How'd he seem?
他状态如何?
Calmer than I'd be,
是我就不会那么冷静
but worried. He just wants to protect Mara.
但很担心 他只是想保护Mara
Thanks for bringing this to us right away.
感谢你立刻通知我们
Of course.
应该的
Ow.
呃
You okay?
你还好吗
Shane doesn't know Vic beat him to a deal.
Shane还不知道Vic有了协议
Yeah, he's got nothing valuable to give us.
是的 他提供不了有价值的信息了
At least, not to trade for kicking down his wife's murder charge.
至少不能抵消对他妻子的谋杀指控
剧集 | 盾牌(2002) | 导航列表