剧集 | 盾牌(2002) | 导航列表
I really think you should just be thinking
我真的认为你应该多想些
about school and things like that‐‐
学校之类的事情
I need to know who he really is. Well, then talk to him.
我得知道他到底是个什么样的人 那就和他谈谈
Is he helping you raise Lee? Does he even give you money?
他在帮你抚养Lee吗? 他给过你钱吗?
I haven't asked him to.
我没有让他这么做
I don't blame you.
我不怪你
Cassidy, you should go.
Cassidy 你该走了
I am not the person
我不是合适的人选
you should be having this conversation with.
你该去找别人谈
You have no reason to defend him.
你没有理由为他说话
He gets you pregnant and then dumps you. Who does that?
他让你怀了孕 然后甩了你 还有谁能做得出来?
[BABY CRYING]
Just wait. I'll be right back.
等一下 我马上回来
Just wait right here.
在这儿等一会儿
Vic.
Vic
Hey. You weren't kidding about the turnaround.
嘿 原来你说回头找我不是说笑
Rios' name didn't turn up anything on our end.
Rios的名字没有搜出任何东西
I'm sorry. Ah.
抱歉了
VIC: Long shot.
没指望了
What makes you think this guy
你为什么觉得这人
might be tied to the Armo deaths? Hunch.
可能和亚美尼亚人的死有关系? 直觉
Gotta exhaust all my resources, and lately, that means you.
我得榨干我所有的线报 最近那人就是你
Not every day a girl's called a resource.
不是所有时候你都能称呼个女孩为线报
I'll keep an eye out for Rios.
我会留心这个Rios
And if you hear anything on your end, give me a shout.
如果你们这边也有进展 通知我一声
VIC: Thanks.
谢谢
If Rios didn't track in on their radar,
如果Rios没有进入他们的视线范围
he might not be the cartel key we're looking for.
或许他不是我们要找的突破Cartel组织的关键人物
Doesn't mean he's not here to do their dirty work.
但也不意味这他没有在这儿干肮脏的勾当
Means he hasn't been caught yet.
只是意味着他还没有被抓住
What do we do about Rezian?
我们拿Rezian怎么办?
Uh. Time to give him the bad news.
是时候去告诉他坏消息了
We tossed your olive branch to the Mexicans.
我们把你的橄榄枝扔给了墨西哥人
Seems they're not interested in a sit‐down
除非你能造出那盒子他们丢了的文件
unless you can produce their missing intel.
否则他们不会和你谈
VIC: Time to make another wish.
是时候许另一个愿了
Set up the meeting.
给我安排见面
I just told you,
我不是跟你说了么
they won't agree to the meet unless you have the goods.
除非你有东西 否则他们不会同意见面
What is it you're not hearing?
你难道没听见吗?
I have what they want.
我有他们要的东西
REZIAN: I'm prepared to give it back to them.
我准备还给他们
You were crying to us that you didn't even know
今天早上你还跟我们哭诉
what the hell they were looking for. Now you've got it?
压根不知道他们要找的东西 现在你却有了?
What is it you're not hearing?
你难道没听见吗?
You've had this Mexi intel the whole time?
你一直都有拿那盒文件?
REZIAN: We located it a couple of hours ago.
我们几小时前找到了它的所在
We're not walking into a Mexican hat dance without a ticket.
我们不会不带入场券就去参加墨西哥人的帽子舞会
VIC: This information.
这条消息...
What does it say that's so valuable to them?
说明了它为何对他们而言如此重要吗?
REZIAN: You're here to repay your debt.
你来这是为了还债
The rest is none of your concern.
剩下的不关你的事
Set up the meeting.
给我安排见面
He's bigger.
他长大了点儿
Yeah.
对
[KNOCK AT DOOR]
You're supposed to be at school taking that make up quiz.
你该在学校补考
What are your grades gonna be now?
现在你打算读几年级?
If you didn't ground me, I wouldn't sneak out.
如果你不老是看着我 我也不用偷偷溜出来
Let's go, right now. Come on.
我们走 马上
Let go of me. We are going home now.
放开我! 我们现在就回家!
[BABY CRYING]
My backpack's in the other room.
我的书包在另一间房♥里
Then go get it.
那就去拿吧
Thanks for calling me.
谢谢你打电♥话♥给我
Hey, it's just a preview
只是预先看到了...
of what I have to look forward to.
我将来会碰到的状况
She was asking a lot of questions about Vic.
她问了很多关于Vic的问题
How'd you answer them? It's not my place.
你怎么回答的? 我说没有立场来回答
She's pretty angry, though.
不过 她很生气
I think we all are.
我想我们都是
We talked to Luis' friend, Diego Vargas.
我们和Luis的朋友Diego Vargas谈过了
They were selling drugs at school, came up short,
他们在学校里卖♥♥毒品 手头有点紧
had a need for some fast cash.
急需现钞
So it all makes sense why this kid broke in.
如此一来 这起入室抢劫也就说得通了
Yeah.
是的
Lloyd, did you say something to Luis
Lloyd 你有告诉过Luis
about, uh, money, jewelry,something like that in your house?
你家里有钱 珠宝之类的吗?
No.
没有
I told you, it's not like we really ever spoke.
我告诉过你 我们不是那种会一起说话的人
Anybody at school know your schedule
学校里有人知道你的作息时间...
or that your mom worked a lot? -Maybe.
或者你母亲忙于工作吗? 或许有吧
I mean, I don't think so, but maybe.
我是说 我没想过 但是有可能
You didn't realize it was Luis when you shot him.
你在开枪的时候并没有认出他是Luis?
MRS. DENTON: He already told you that.
他已经告诉过你了
BILLINGS: So when did you recognize who it was?
那么 你是什么时候认出来的?
When I walked over to the body.
当我走向尸体的时候
How long before you called 911? Right that second.
你过了多久报的警? 下一秒就报了
DUTCH: Must've been upsetting,
一定不太舒服吧...
all that blood.
看到那么多血
Look, can I go now?
瞧 我能走了吗?
I mean, I've answered all your questions a bunch of times.
我已经花不少时间来回答你所有的问题
Diego said Luis was pretty sure
Diego说 Luis很肯定
he was gonna find $1000 in cash somewhere in your house.
他能在你家的某个地方发现1千元现钞
The most expensive thing we own
我们家最值钱的东西
is a 25‐inch color TV, detective.
就是一台25寸的彩色电视 侦探
This guy is all I've got.
这家伙是我的全部
Mrs. Denton, we're concerned about your son.
Denton夫人 我们很关心你的儿子
Case lines up, shooting's obviously clean.
案子很明朗 射击也不存在疑点
Normally, we'd send you home.
通常 我们可以送你回家了
DUTCH: But crime victims sustain a lot of mental trauma.
但是罪案的受害者常会留下精神上的创伤
Given his age, I'm worried
考虑到他这个年龄 我担心Lloyd
Lloyd doesn't have the tools to deal with this, emotionally.
会不知道该怎么调整情绪
Especially with no father around.
特别是没有父亲在身边
He's been through so much already.
他已经经历了太多
Must be hard, raising him on your own.
一个人抚养他一定也很艰辛
I do my best.
我尽力了
Keep riding him about doing his schoolwork,
我不停地督促他的功课
the importance of education. I never got to college.
告诉他良好的教育有多重要 我从没上过大学
How's he doing, grade‐wise?
他学得怎么样 学籍册上怎么写的?
Honestly, his teachers say he won't apply himself.
老实说 他老师说他不够投入
He won't do his homework but then he aces his tests.
他不做功课 却能考得很好
But he averages out to a C.
但是平均成绩是C
It's common for kids with high IQs.
对于高智商的孩子来说是件平常事
Lloyd said he was doing his homework when Luis broke in.
Lloyd说Luis闯进来时他在做作业
Yeah, I guess he finally started listening to me.
是的 我想他终于开始听我的话了
Would you mind if I stayed in touch?
介意我们保持联♥系♥吗?
I wanna make sure Lloyd gets all the help he needs.
我想保证Lloyd得到应有的帮助
Yes, of course.
好的 当然
Okay.
很好
We know Rezian's lying about the box,
我们知道Rezian就盒子的事撒谎了
so we can't anticipate his next move.
所以没法子预料他下一步动作
Try to be ready for anything.
我们得做好所有准备
He's probably using us to prep a shootout.
他可能利用咱们为枪战做准备
What are the specs on this place?
这地方的具体条件怎样?
No surveillance, two points of entry.
没有监控系统 两处入口
Means I can back you up from out here.
意味着我在这里就可以支援你
Get in touch with Rezian.
联♥系♥Rezian
Tell him three men only. No weapons.
告诉他只能来三人 不得携带武器
You're playing both sides. How you gonna pull this off?
你对双方都耍了花招 到底准备如何收场?
I gotta stay as neutral as possible.
只能说尽量做到中立
Which means if shit goes sideways,you gotta contain it.
剧集 | 盾牌(2002) | 导航列表