剧集 | 盾牌(2002) | 导航列表
就像高级轿车里的罐头
These are the same two guys
你是不是也准备用这两个人
you plan on using for our thing tonight?
来做今晚的事?
Half the force is already out looking for them.
一半的警♥察♥都在找他们
Make sure they can't be found. They won't be.
要确保他们不被发现 不会的
How's your exit strategy coming along?
你的撤退计划怎么样?
How are your boys skipping town?
你的人怎样跑路?
That's not your concern.
那不是你考虑的问题
With my badge on the line
我的警徽还没搞定
and Pezuela about to be my only paycheck,
Pezuela是我唯一的保障
you bet your ass it's my concern.
否则我才不管你呢
A call has been made.
已经打过电♥话♥了
I'm not gonna do this dance after every question.
我不会在这么多疑问下做事
How is it being handled?
怎么解决?
I've received confirmation
我收到确认信息...
that our new identification is being drafted.
我们的新身份证已经在制♥作♥了
Satisfied?
满意了?
Be at the armo junkyard on Bradwell.
到Bradwell的亚美尼亚人的废品场
Little after 9.
9点以后
Everyone will be there? Everyone who counts.
大家都会到那儿吗? 都会
You put one of them in the ground,
你如果干掉了其中一个
you better make sure put them all there.
你最好在那把他们都收拾干净
Anyone having better luck than me finding these assholes?
有谁比我更狗屎运地先找到这些混♥蛋♥?
Southside door to door got me nothing but blank stares.
在南区挨家挨户查 什么也没找到
Byz Lats are in the dark too.
Byz Lats帮也躲了起来 (一个拉丁美洲帮派)
How'd the takedown go?
抓捕行动怎么样了?
Asshole dad sensed something and almost cancelled.
混♥蛋♥父亲鼻子灵 几乎取消了
So I'm gonna have to push that other thing a little later.
所以别的事情我只能先缓缓
Ah, show me which locations we have left to hit.
啊 指给我看看哪里还没去查
I don't think this other thing can wait until later.
我觉得其他事不能再等了
Why not? You own the cholos, right?
为什么不能? 你认识那几个人 对吗?
Just tell them to push an hour.
就告诉他们推迟一个小时
What if Rezian gets cold feet because of these changes?
要是Rezian因为变故临阵退缩了怎么办?
It's a couple hours, man.
两个小时而已 老兄
Which is it? One hour or a couple of hours?
到底是多久? 一个小时还是两个小时?
All right, fine.
好吧 好吧
I'll make sure our Mexican proxies know the meeting has been pushed.
我会让我们的墨西哥代理人知道会面被推迟了
But make sure you and the armos are there on time, okay?
但你一定要带着枪及时到 好吗?
I wouldn't miss this for the world.
我绝不会迟到的
Okay.
好吧
I was grabbing Sophia, not choking her.
我只是抓着Sophia 不是想掐死她
I was asleep when I did it.
我当时是睡着的
DUTCH: That's not what you told your wife.
你可不是那样告诉你妻子的
In fact, you told her you didn't remember what you did.
事实上 你告诉她你不记得干了什么
BUSADA: I didn't know what was happening.
当时我是不知道发生了什么
I was embarrassed. DUTCH: Fine.
我很难堪 那好吧
Let's, uh,talk about your trip to the convenience store a month earlier.
我们谈谈你一个月前去便利店的事吧
I was asleep then too.
那时候我也睡着了
I was. I‐‐ I swear.
我是睡着了 我发誓
I have a disorder.
我有病
DUTCH: It's called parasomnia, Jeff.
这叫睡中异常 Jeff
And if you'd really had a problem this severe,
如果过去六个月你真有这么严重的问题
I think you'd know what the proper name for it was.
我想你该知道这病叫什么名字
I wasn't really diagnosed.
我还没有被确诊
And yet, it's your excuse for everything.
可你什么都用它来做挡箭牌
And yet, you won't see a doctor about it.
却至今都没有去看医生
You're a recovering alcoholic, Jeff.
你是个在康复中的嗜酒者 Jeff
You'd hurt someone while drunk last night,
你昨晚酒后伤人
you'd still be accountable for it.
你仍然需要为此承担责任
It doesn't mean that it isn't true.
但这不意味着那不是真的
You know? It doesn't.
你知道吗?那不是真的
You wanna know what I think?
你想知道我怎么想的吗?
I think the demise of your marriage
我认为你的失败婚姻
was making you feel powerless.
让你觉得自己无能
Being naked in public was a way to get that power back.
在公共场合裸体能让你找回那种力量
In truth, you like making people experience discomfort.
实际上 你喜欢让别人觉得不舒服
Most exhibitionists do.
大多裸♥露♥癖者都是如此
That's the rush. Until it doesn't work anymore.
就要这种刺♥激♥ 直到再也不觉得刺♥激♥
You amp it up. Attack someone.
你要更刺♥激♥的 攻击别人
I think you probably got into some kinky sex.
我想你很可能喜欢玩变♥态♥的性♥爱♥游戏
That would account for the, uh, rope burns on your wrist.
这能解释出现在你手腕上的绳子勒痕
Only last night, things went a little too far.
只是在昨晚 事情有些过火了
She got scared.
她害怕了
So you silenced her.
所以你让她不能发声了
Unburden yourself, Jeff.
解脱了吧 Jeff
You did a bad thing.
你做了一件坏事
Don't make it worse by lying about it.
别用撒谎来让它变得更糟糕
I'm not lying.
我没有撒谎
Just tell us who the victim is.
告诉我们受害人是谁
I‐I never...
我 我从没有...
I never meant to hurt anybody.
我从没有想伤害谁
I swear, I'm not a bad person.
我发誓 我不是坏人
Why don't you,uh,leave Mr. Busada and me alone for a moment,Dutch?
为什么不让Basada和我单独待一会儿 Dutch?
MURRAY: I ran Rios through the database.
我在ICE的数据库里搜索了Rios
Yeah, there's nothing. There was nothing.
不是没有结果吗 那时是没有
But today, I ran him again and he was flagged.
但今天 他再次进入了我们的视线
They put him on a federal watch list.
他们把他列入了联邦警探监视名单
Bank accounts, travel and surveillance.
银行账号♥ 行踪 和监视记录
What kind of surveillance?
什么样的监视?
Camera cops documenting his whereabouts and contacts 24/7.
电子警♥察♥24小时记录他在哪里 和谁见过面
Audio too? I don't know.
包括声音监视吗? 我不知道
Vic, if he gets grabbed,
Vic 如果他被抓
I'll be the first name out of his mouth.
我会是他嘴里吐出的第一个名字
I need to turn myself in now while I still have some control.
我得在自己还能控制局面的时候去自首
Turning yourself in might clear your conscience for a few hours,
自首或许可以让你得到短暂的良心上的解脱
but it's not gonna stop what Rios has planned.
但是并不能阻止Rios的计划
And if he thinks you're burnt, he's gonna disappear for good.
要是让他认为你是负担 他会自己先跑路
I can arrange a meet to give him the fake IDs
我可以安排一次会面 给他一些假证件
and arrest him there.
然后再逮捕他
That way, I can turn myself in with him.
这样子 我就可以带着他去自首
We still could get him red‐handed. Get you out clean.
你还是能人赃俱获 然后让自己脱身
What's done is done, Vic.
事实就是事实 Vic
I'll never be clean of this.
我洗脱不了自己
Feds are running visual surveillance on Rios.
联邦警♥察♥在对Rios进行影像监控
Could be audio too.
可能还录了音
Shit.
妈的
Photos of me and Rios chatting on the same day this thing goes down.
如果在事情发生的同一天拍到我和Rios谈话的照片
It's gonna be hard to deny involvement
会让我们在逮捕他时
when we arrest him for the Armo hit.
很难说清自己和血洗亚美尼亚人无关
Do we call it off?
那要取消行动吗?
[SIGHS]
If letting Rios and his shooters slip through the cracks
如果这次收拾了Rios和他的打手
means my family being safe,
那就意味着我的家人可以安全了
it's worth going through with it.
值得去拼一拼
It may delay us getting Pezuela,
或许抓住Pezuela的时间会延后
but at least we get Rezian and his crew members
但起码我们可以抓住Rezian和他的手下
who knew about me and the money train.
那些知道我和运钞车的人
And Shane, finally.
最后 还有Shane
I'll call you.
我会给你打电♥话♥
[ENGINE STARTS]
Who told you this? Believe me, it's solid.
谁告诉你的? 相信我 消息可靠
With the feds watching, Rios is of no use to us.
既然联邦警♥察♥在监视Rios 他对我们就没用了
Find a way to get a message to him.
找个方法通知他
Tell him to stay clear of that junkyard.
也别让他去那个废品场
I'll have his men do the job without him.
我会让他的手下自己去做
We have to assume that whatever exit Rios has planned was compromised.
我们必须假设Rios的任何退路都已经受到了影响
Gotta find another way to get this guys out. Understood.
必须另找方法让这些家伙逃走 明白
CLAUDETTE: You said earlier that you were embarrassed to tell your wife
你之前说自己耻于向妻子说起
that you were asleep when you tried choking her.
你在熟睡中想掐死她一事
Why? It's hard to explain.
为什么? 这很难解释
Try me. Well, it's disgusting.
试试 嗯 很恶心
That I did that in my sleep?
剧集 | 盾牌(2002) | 导航列表