剧集 | 盾牌(2002) | 导航列表
就能做那个线人
Your dismissal is already in motion.
你的解职早就是板上钉钉
(CELLPHONE RINGS)
What?
什么事?
We gotta move on this death mob.
我们得对死亡暴徒下手了
Lost SWAT to some hostage thing in South Central.
特警队没法来 在市中心南部有人♥质♥挟持案件
Really could use you watching my back.
得要你来给我掩护
All right, I'll call in for the 20.
好 20分钟内到
Not sure if I can help you, detective.
我不敢肯定是否能帮你 侦探
Not sure if I can help you either.
我也不肯定是否帮得了你
Let's keep talking.
我们改天再谈
(HIP‐HOP MUSIC PLAYING)
We got movement at the shop. One vehicle pulling out.
店里有动静 一辆车开出来了
是皮卡吗? 不 是辆灰色吉普
Get the plate number.
记下车牌
We gotta do this without SWAT, now.
没有特警了 我们得自己上
We're moving out. Let's go. Let's go.
他们出来了 上! 上!
Police, let me see your hands.
警♥察♥! 把手举起来!
Gun! Get back.
有枪! 后撤!
(YELLS)
我们被困住了!火力太猛!
Call Wilshire for backup.
呼叫Wilshire郡增援
MAN (YELLS): Come on.
快
MAN (YELLS): Easy.
别紧张
(TIRES SQUEALING)
WOMAN: Got an officer down. Three or four shooters.
一个警♥察♥挂了! 三个或四个枪手
(MAN YELLING)
Give me a radio.
给我一个无线电
VIC (ON RADIO): Ronnie, Ronnie, I'm gonna create a diversion.
Ronnie 我来分散他们的注意力
(YELLING)
You, show me your hands.
你 把手举起来
Don't move.
别动
我们需要一辆救护车 马上!
Thought you were gonna create a diversion.
我以为你要分散他们的注意力
What, this not big enough for you?
什么 这么做还不够吗?
CLAUDETTE: Everybody whole?
大家都好吧?
VIC: More or less.
差不多
Any idea how I should explain this one to Phillips?
知道我该怎么向Phillips解释吗?
He knows I've always had trouble following directions.
他知道我一向很难遵守指令
Just tell him I took a wrong turn.
就告诉他 我又南辕北辙了一次
MAN: Come on, let's go. Move.
快 走 出发
VIC: Hey, Danny, grab a couple of unis.
嘿 Danny 找两个穿制♥服♥的
We gotta inventory these illegal weapons.
我们得把这些非法武器清点一下
Good, more paperwork.
好的 得写更多报告了
SHANE: Charger totaled?
坐骑毁了?
Nothing a good body man can't make right.
身强体壮的男人有什么搞不定?
Look, your story about Zadofian panned out.
听着 你说的Zadofian的事被证实了
Good. Heard the hit man took a hit.
好 听说杀手自己被灭了
RONNIE: Nature of the job.
谁让他是干这行的
I assume you had a chance to chat with him before he took two in the chest?
我想在他胸部中枪之前 你们有机会和他谈过了吧?
Yeah, we did.
是的 有
Lucky for us.
真走运
That eliminates the immediate threat.
追杀是迫在眉睫的威胁
Looks like I'm gonna need you to get my family clear of this thing.
似乎我需要你以让我的家人置之事外
Well, then I'm here for you, Vic.
是的 我会帮你的 Vic
Yeah.
好
I got a plan how to deal with the rest of this problem
我有个解决剩下问题的计划
but I'll tell you back at the Barn.
但是回局里我再告诉你
I don't understand. That trial is over.
我不明白 案子不是审完了么
Just closing out some unfinished details.
只是为了补上一些没完成的细节
Do you know Hector Jimenez?
你认识Hector Jimenez吗?
Sure.
当然
Uh, according to the detective on the case,
据办案的侦探说
you were with him on the night of the murder.
谋杀那晚你和他在一起
When was the last time you saw Hector?
你最后看到Hector是在什么时候?
This morning. He's my boss.
今天早上 他是我老板
And your fiance now, right?
也是你未婚夫 对吗?
Yeah, so what?
没错 那又怎样?
DUTCH: Do you know Emilio Varajas?
你认识Emilio Borrego吗?
认识
他是Hector的朋友 对吗?
Hello.
嗨
Glad to see your work ethic has remained intact, detective.
很高兴看到你工作热情丝毫没有受损 侦探
Encardi, what do you want?
Encardi 你想怎样?
Wagenbach put in a request to reopen this case.
Wagenbach要求重开这个案子
Coming to see why. Guess you're sitting this one out.
我得瞧瞧为什么 猜你只是在旁观而已
I'm on disability. Oh, good.
我现在是个废人 哦 好啊
Maybe we'll actually convict somebody.
或许我们这次能切实让人认罪了
VIC: Need you to spin that fiction. Make Rezian believe
我们得编个故事 让Rezian相信...
the Mexicans are the Armenians worst problem since the Turks.
在土耳其人之后 墨西哥人是亚美尼亚人最大的问题
I know just what lie to tell.
我知道该怎么骗他
Give us a minute.
给我们一分钟
I just got off the phone with Phillips.
我刚接到Phillips的电♥话♥
Save the touching goodbye speech.
省省别说什么感人的告别话了
The decision on your badge has been pushed.
对你职务的决定延期了
Commissioner Nebel has taken an indefinite leave.
Nebel委员走了 不知道什么时候回来
Health reasons.
健康原因
And it will be at least 30 days before they can assemble a new committee.
他们最起码要30天才能重组一个新的委员会
I don't know what kind of voodoo you're using
我不知道你用了什么巫术
or whose arm you're twisting.
或是要挟了谁
Just be grateful.
我要谢天谢地了
Get another month of Mackey to firm up your stats.
Mackey又可以给你多干一个月 让你的破案率一路飙升
Gardocki will be leading this team.
由Gardocki领导突击队
You start feeling like you got nothing to lose,
你觉得没什么好输的
you act out in any way,
你要是敢出格
it'll be a black mark in his jacket.
背黑锅的可是他
You don't give a shit about risking your future, it's fine.
你不在乎拿自己的未来冒险 没问题
Maybe you'll think twice when it's your friend's.
对你的朋友 你或许会三思一下
Fewer and fewer of those friends around these days.
眼下这样的朋友越来越少了
Lorena's sticking to her story.
Lorena死不改口
Too scared to tell the truth.
太害怕了 不敢讲真话
Encardi's one smug bitch.
Encardi是个臭屁的婊♥子♥
Sure seems to be gunning for you.
看来是卯上你了
Said I was incompetent, right? Said something like the only thing weaker than your detective skills
说我无能 是吧? 说唯一比你的破案能力还弱的
was your backbone.
就是你的脊梁骨
(CHUCKLES)
Don't worry about it. It's not your problem anymore.
别操心了 已经不是你的麻烦了
You work for Hector's siding company.
你为Hector的墙板公♥司♥工作
Vice president of sales. Yes.
销♥售♥副经理 是的
Two years ago you told me Hector was at your house
两年前你告诉我Doris被杀那晚
eating Chinese food the night Doris was killed.
Hector在你家吃中餐
I don't remember all the details.
我不记得所有的细节了
你替Hector撒谎 给了他不在场证明
这样他就可以杀了Emilio的老婆
不 我是和他在一起
He didn't do anything. Bullshit.
他什么也没做 胡说八道
Emilio told us the whole story, sweetheart.
Emilio什么都告诉我们了 甜心
I know he's the one getting his joy in big‐titty heaven now.
我知道他现在流连在巨♥乳♥的天堂里
想要娶你 想把Hector踹一边去
I didn't‐‐
我没有...
That's not my fault.
这不是我的错
No, but you lying for Hector
是的 但你为Hector撒谎
makes you and your twins co‐conspirators.
让你和你的奶♥子♥成了从犯
And I'm sure those fat white guards in double‐D block
我相信那些在双人牢房♥里的肥肥的白人看守
already have a come‐stained cot with your name on it.
已经给你准备了写有你名字的肮脏吊床
You have one chance to save your ass.
你还有机会自救
I didn't know about the killing until afterwards.
我是事后才知道杀人这事儿
Swear to God.
我对天发誓
对不起
对不起
That's the last of the AK‐47's.
最后一支AK47
Hit that area behind me next.
下一步 弄我身后那块地方
(BOTH GRUNTING)
(MUFFLED GRUNTING)
(CRASH)
(SCREAMS)
WOMAN: If I wanted to spend my life doing inventory,
如果一辈子得干登记
I would have worked for my Uncle Manny, you know?
还不如给我的Manny叔叔干活 不是吗?
What happened?
发生什么事了?
Turned my back for a second,
我转了下身
guy jumps out from behind this crap. Shit.
一个家伙就从这鬼东西后面跳了出来
What? Took off.
剧集 | 盾牌(2002) | 导航列表