剧集 | 盾牌(2002) | 导航列表
VIC: Previously on The Shield...
《盾牌》前情提要...
I set up an appeals panel to review your retirement.
我成立了一个上诉小组来审核你的退休一事
The review board is ready to see you now.
审查委员会准备好见你了
Detective Mackey?
Mackey警探?
This is Cruz Pezuela.
这位是Cruz Pezuela
This city needs cops like you.
这座城市需要像你这样的警♥察♥
I can get you your job back.
我可以帮你弄回工作
I have larger interests I'd like to protect.
舍不得孩子套不着狼嘛
I may have future jobs for you. Good.
我还可以为你提供今后的工作 很好
The Mexican mob is buying up Farmington?
墨西哥黑帮正准备买♥♥下整个Farmington?
Aramboles was a Mexican intelligence officer assigned to investigate the cartels.
Aramboles是被派去调查Cartel黑帮的墨西哥情报局官员
Speculation was he switched sides.
据推测他可能是双重卧底
What's Pezuela's connection to him?
Pezuela和他有何联♥系♥?
I can't tackle Cruz alone so there's gotta be trust.
我不可能独个儿应付Cruz 因此我们必须彼此信任
I gotta take on Aramboles.
我得把Aramboles处理掉
给Pezuela打电♥话♥吧
On the ride home, you can explain to him how you just lost his trunk full of leverage.
在回家途中 你可以向他解释 你是怎么弄丢整车秘密文件的
ACEVEDA: This is a paternity suit for Rabbi Korman.
这是Rabi Kormas的生父确认诉讼状
"Senator Bradwell and the Campfire Boys." Blackmail.
“Bradwell参议员和篝火男孩” 勒索!
That's how Pezuela's getting everyone onboard the train to Cartel Town.
这就是Pezuela令所有人都对Cartel小城项目大开绿灯的法子
You think this goes far enough up the ladder to save my job?
你觉得这足够挽回我的工作吗?
The Armenian money train? Got robbed a few years back? That was Vic.
几年前被抢劫的那辆亚美尼亚运钞车? 那是Vic干的
We'll have to deal with him too.
我也只能把他们一起解决了
You can't kill Vic's wife and kids. Sorry.
你不能杀死Vic的老婆孩子 抱歉
You both‐‐ You need to come with me. Okay?
你们都得跟我走 懂吗?
Why, what's‐‐? Shane...
为什么? 发生什么事了? Shane...
Corrine, get in the van. Okay. Get in.
Corrine 到车里去 好吧 上车
Corrine, just stay here, okay? God, don't. No.
Corrine 呆在这 好吗? 不 不
I'm Ellis Rezian.
我是Ellis Rezian
I made a bad judgment call pairing up with your rival, Diro.
我做了个错误的决定 跟你的对头Diro联手了一次
She's got some bad intel about a couple innocents.
她收到错误消息 认为一些无辜者…
Who will she use to do the whack? Zadofian.
她会派谁来干这事? Zadofian
(GUN FIRING) (GROANING)
Rezian pulled off a power play,taking control of the Armenian operation.
Rezian已经胜利夺回了亚美尼亚帮的控制权
You either join him, or you bleed out here and die.
你要么跟了他 要么就在这里等死吧
We just got a shots‐fired call. It's Corrine's address.
我们刚收到枪击报案 是在Corrine家
Where's my family? I don't know, I don't know.
我家里人都在哪? 我不知道 我不知道
Oh, Jesus Christ.
我的天哪
When that money train was robbed,the organization lost over $2 million.
由于运钞车被劫 帮里损失了至少两百万美元
I need to be reimbursed.
我必须得到补偿
I'll make sure that your cop friends and their families don't get hurt.
我会保证你的条子朋友和他们的家人不受伤害
Your favors and your protection will serve as ongoing payment.
而你必须以对我们的帮助庇护作为持续的补偿
He said he was doing it to protect us from something that you did.
他说 他这么做是为了保护我们不因你的过错而受伤害
What are you gonna do about it?
你做了什么?
Shane's sending us a warning. We're gonna crush him.
Shane对我们发出了警告 我们必须废了他
(TIRES SQUEAL)
(REACH FOR THE SKY PLAYING)
Jesus Christ. Mara.
我的天哪 Mara
(MUFFLED SCREAMS)
(YELLS) Uh. Vic.
Vic!
(GRUNTS)
Vic. VIC: Shut up.
Vic! 闭嘴!
Vic, listen, man. Shut up.
Vic 听着 哥们 闭嘴!
You don't understand, buddy. Shut up.
你不明白 哥们 闭嘴!
Corrine? My kids?
Corrine和我的孩子们?
SHANE: Vic. You don't understand, Vic.
Vic 你不明白 Vic
I had to save their lives.
我救了她们的命
(YELLS)
The Armenians know about the money train.
亚美尼亚人知道了运钞车的事情
What do they know?
他们知道些什么?
You cozying up to Diro, got her spooked.
你奉承Diro 使得她漏了口风
She started to turn over rocks.
她开始追查
She made you for the money train grab.
认为抢劫运钞车是你谋划的
There's only four people in this world who knew we did that robbery.
世上只有四个人知道那起抢劫是我们干的
And three of them are in this room.
其中三个在这里
The other one you blew to pieces.
剩下那个 被你炸成碎片了
You told her it was us and you left yourself out.
你告诉她是我们干的 自己脱身
You think I'm an idiot?
你以为我是白♥痴♥啊?
Eventually that Armenian bitch
最后那个亚美尼亚婊♥子♥
and her mob buddies will figure out that I was involved.
跟她手下的暴徒照样会发现我也有份
Yeah, and me too, asshole.
是啊 还有我 你丫的
Diro greenlit your family.
Diro对你的家人发出了追杀令
When I heard about the hit,
我听说了那袭击之后
I went back to Rezian
就回去找Rezian
and I made a deal to shut down Diro.
我跟他做了个交易好阻止Diro
Now Rezian thinks that the both of you are behind it too.
现在Rezian认为你们俩也有份了
Jesus Christ.
老天啊
I'm paying off your debt in favors to keep you and your family safe.
我为了保护你和你的家人 要给他们好处来替你偿债
(YELLS)
VIC: You're paying off my money train debt?
你替我偿还因运钞车欠他们的?
What the hell have you gotten us into?
你♥他♥妈♥究竟给我们惹了什么事?!
Look, man, I'm on an island here for you.
因为你 我现在是孤立无援
For you and your family.
因为你和你的家人
Rezian told me who Diro hired for the hit.
Rezian告诉我Diro雇了谁来完成追杀任务
That was the blood in your house.
你家里的血迹就是他的
I put a bullet in the asshole.
那混账吃了我一颗枪子儿
What's the asshole's name?
那垃圾叫什么?
It's Zadofian.
叫Zadofian
He's Armenian muscle.
他是亚美尼亚人的打手
I‐‐ I capped him and he‐‐ And he ran off.
我跟他交火后 他逃了
You let the guy who was hired to kill my family get away?
你让那个被雇来杀我家人的混♥蛋♥逃了?
I stopped him from killing Corrine and your kids.
我阻止了他杀死Corrine和你的孩子
And he's still out there? Look, Vic,
而他仍然逍遥在外?
if we just can work together on this thing‐‐
听着 Vic 如果我们能一起搞定这事…
We don't work together on shit anymore.
我们早他妈没什么事可共的了
I'm gonna find Zadofian.
我会找到Zadofian
And I'll find out the truth too.
我也会找出事实真♥相♥
Until then, you stay out of my way.
在那之前 你最好别碍我事
SHANE: Yeah, I get it, man. I know you hate me.
我明白 我知道你恨我
Hey. Hey! But you gotta understand, man.
可你得明白 伙计
I would never do anything to hurt your family.
我绝不可能做出伤害你家人的事情
Lem was family.
Lem就是家人
(BABY CRYING)
What the hell was that? Are you okay?
究竟是怎么了? 你没事吧?
What the hell was that? Just hold on.
究竟发生了什么事? 先定定神吧
Buddy, everything's fine. Look, I'm sorry.
小家伙 没事的 听着 我很抱歉
A washcloth in my mouth? Vic would never do amything to hurt us.
塞住我嘴巴的抹布? Vic不会做出伤害我们的事情
He tied me up and he beat the shit out of you.
他把我绑了起来 还揍得你半死
What is that, the good‐neighbor policy?
那算什么 邻里间的友好联谊?
Look, I got word that the Armenians were coming after Vic for the money train robbery.
我听说亚美尼亚人要为运钞车抢劫一事找Vic算账
I scooped up Corrine and Cassidy to keep them safe.
我掳走Corrine和Cassidy以保她们平安
I didn't have a chance to call him and fill him in.
我没来得及通知他
So you protect his family
你保护了他的家人
and he pays you back by terrorizing us?
他给你的报答就是恐吓我们?
Look, it was just him thinking that I was taking our bad blood to the next level.
因为他觉得我让我们之间的关系更进一步的恶化了
That bad blood is spraying all over this family.
那种厌恶感已经扩散到整个家了
Look, I keep trying to do the right thing.
听着 我一直都在努力做该做的
Vic is never gonna forgive you for Lem.
Vic永远不会原谅你杀了Lem的
You gotta get away from him. Yeah.
你得离他远点
It's the only way you're gonna get right.
这是你唯一该做的事情
So what happens with your hearing now?
你的听证会怎么样了?
Well, walking out didn't weigh in my favor.
转身走掉增加不了对我的好感
SIS offered me a spot. I think I'm gonna take it.
特工处给我提供了一个职位 我大概会接受
I'm not staying in Farmington with Shane.
我是不会继续呆在Farmington跟Shane在一起的
Thanks for coming out so late. I appreciate the gig.
t谢谢你这么晚还能来 很感激你能找我
Security work's been pretty lean lately.
近来的保全活儿特别少
I think five years on the force will qualify you for more stuff.
还以为在军中混了五年 能给自己招来更多的活呢
Not sure how you wanna handle the payment.
我不清楚你打算怎么来付账
Yeah.
对了
This'll handle the first week.
这些是第一个星期的报酬
I ruffled some Armenian feathers.
我惹上一些亚美尼亚人
Looks like they might wanna strike back.
看来他们准备报复我
I need you to look after Corrine and the family.
我需要你保护好Corrine和我的家人
I'll be like a mother bird with her eggs.
我会像护雏的母鸟一样寸步不离的
The guy's name is Zadofian.
剧集 | 盾牌(2002) | 导航列表