剧集 | 盾牌(2002) | 导航列表
不过有什么关系
Lem was still gone,
Lem还是死了
and our Armenian problem was just beginning.
而我们跟亚美尼亚人的问题才刚刚开始
The meeting with Beltran is in an hour. I think we should...
与Beltran的会面还有不到一个小时 我觉得我们该...
Well, we better hurry, because I got a lot more.
噢 对了 我们得快一点 因为我还有很多要说的呢
And I'm not lettin' you wiggle out of this on a technicality.
我不会让你耍手段轻易脱身的
所以你还是坐在那儿听我讲完吧
在我发现了Shane的所作所为之后...
我开始相信...
Claudette? After all they did.
Claudette? 就在他们干了这么多事情之后...
I‐I know.
我 我知道
And they just walk away with it!
他们就这么一走了之!
Look, he gave up Ronnie, and we're gonna catch Shane.
瞧 他抛弃了Ronnie 我们还要去抓Shane
Yeah, but Vic... Uh...you did the best you could.
嗯 可是Vic呢... 呃 你已经尽力了
Yeah, which is more than I can say for you.
是啊 我能对你说的还不如这个呢
You put careers in jeopardy today with that stunt you and Billings pulled.
今天你和Billings玩的那小花招把很多人的前途都搭了进去
What? Oh, don't. Don't act innocent!
你说什么?! 噢 别装做一副无辜的样子
You...broke the rules, and it's gonna blow up in my face.
你...违反了规定 就像一拳打在我脸上
I know you're upset about Vic...
我知道你对Vic的事感到气愤
Don't tell me how I feel.
用不着你来告诉我我的感受
Take some responsibility for once.
这一次该你承担责任了!
If this is about Billings, I'll pull back my statement.
如果这真的跟Billings有关 我会收回我的声明
Oh, you think by doing just one little thing
哦 你以为做这么一件小事
it's gonna make up for all your past indiscretions?
就可以弥补你过往所有轻率的举动吗?
(MOUTHING) We need to get you home.
我们得把你送回家去
Oh, get your goddamn hands off me!
你那该死的手别碰我!
You're fired, you sanctimonious son of a bitch!
你被解雇了 你这假惺惺的混♥蛋♥!
Fired? You heard.
解雇?! 你听见了
Go on back to the Barn,
现在回局里去
pick up your shit and get the hell out.
收拾东西 给我滚
Claudette. Claudette.
Claudette! Claudette!
This isn't you.
这不是原本的你
(MOANING)
The pills aren't working?
药片没用吗?
No.
是的,没用
It's like a knife in my chest.
就像是胸口插了一把刀
Maybe you should take a few more.
也许你该再吃点
I don't want to.
我不想
The baby.
肚子里的孩子...
How'd this all happen?
这些事情是怎么发生的啊?
(SNIFFLING)
I'm sorry, baby.
我很抱歉 亲爱的
I'm so sorry.
我真的很抱歉
I killed that woman.
我杀了那个女人
I killed her, Shane.
我杀了她 Shane
I can't do this anymore.
我再也不能这样下去了
Hey, don't.
嘿 不要
No, don't. Don't give up.
不 不要 不要放弃啊
You can't.
你不能放弃
I'm a murderer.
我是个杀人犯
Don't say that.
别说了
Don't say that, you hear me? That's not who you are.
不要那么说 听见了吗? 你不是那样的人
I never thought I could kill someone.
我从没想过我会杀人
Baby, I'll do anything for you.
宝贝 我可以为你做任何事情
Anything. You just tell me.
任何事情 只要你告诉我
Just take me home.
把我带回家就行了
Please take me home.
求你 带我回家
Shane's still a fugitive.
Shane还在逃亡
I was bringing a car and the money I ripped off from Beltran's drug dealer
我弄了一辆车 还有我从Beltran那偷到的贩毒钱
when I saw them arresting Corrine.
当我看到他们抓了Corrine...
And I think that's the end.
...我就觉得该结束了
(SIGHS)
You've implicated Gardocki in enough shit to put him away for the rest of his life.
你把Gardocki牵连到了那么些案子里足够让他坐一辈子的牢了
I know.
我知道
But at least Corrine's free of all this.
但是至少Corrine可以脱身
Anything less than the biggest drug bust this agency's ever seen
如果这起交易不是我们所希望的最大毒品交易
will not be considered complete assistance on your part
那你的协助就被认为不完全
and that will violate your deal.
这样就会违反你的协议
Don't worry, I'll give you Beltran and his entire organization.
用不着担心 我会把Beltran和他的整个组织都给你
You are our employee now.
现在你是我们的雇员了
You do anything to warn Ronnie,
要是你警告了Ronnie...
you tell him to run, that will violate your deal.
如果你通知他逃跑的话 那协议就作废了
You'll be prosecuted for everything you've told me.
这样的话 你所告诉我的一切 将会被用来起诉你
I need him to take down Beltran.
我需要他来拿下Beltran
I'll string him along until we're done.
在所有事情结束之前 我会和他在一起
You are a sick,
你是一个变♥态♥的...
twisted man.
扭曲的人
Anything else?
还有别的事吗?
I got a meeting.
我还要去会人
(RECORDER BEEPS)
Do you have any idea what you've done to me?
你知道你对我做了什么吗?
(SIGHS)
I've done worse.
我还干过更糟的呢
剧集 | 盾牌(2002) | 导航列表