剧集 | 盾牌(2002) | 导航列表
VIC: Ronnie, you got that? Clear.
Ronnie 听到了吗? 安全
Julien, clear that other structure.
Julien 检查另一处!
JULIEN: Clear.
安全!
[POLICE SIREN BLARING] [POLICE RADIO SQUAWKING]
JULIEN: I did what I had to do.
我做了该做的
CLAUDETTE: You fellas took a few rounds.
你们互射了好几轮
I only returned two shots.
我只还击了两次
Okay, I don't want you talking to anyone.
好吧 我不想你再跟其他人说这件事
OIS is on its way. I want you to contact Protective League.
OIS在来的路上 我想让你联♥系♥警♥察♥工会
Get a rep standing by, okay?
叫一个代表过来 好吗?
IAD will take your formal statement at the Barn.
IAD会在局里给你做个正式笔录
I'll take possession of your weapon.
你的武器由我保管
It'll be all right.
会没事的
One of you guys get him back.
你们过来一个 带他回去
Glad I stuck around?
真高兴我留下来了?
Might even pick up a letter of commendation for this one.
甚至可能因此得到一封表扬信
Looks good in the jacket, raises my rate next gig.
形象不错 下次演出给我涨工资吧
We appreciate all the help.
我们感谢你的所有帮助
Hey, just doing my part as a citizen.
嘿 只是做市民该做的事
I point them out, you put them away.
我指认出他们 你们逮捕他们
That sounds like a plan. Thanks.
听上去像个计划 谢谢
Hey, Danny, you got a minute?
嘿 Danny 有空吗?
What's up?
什么事?
[DOOR BUZZES]
Danielle Sofer?
Danielle Sofer?
Yeah?
是的
You are ordered to appear in family court on the date indicated.
你被法庭传唤 请在指定日期到家事法庭报道
Have a good day.
祝你愉快
You son of a bitch.
你这个狗♥娘♥养♥的
You told me I had until tomorrow night.
你跟我说要到明天晚上
That was before you went behind my back and dragged Corrine into this.
那是在你背着我把Corrine拖进来之前
Shredding another family for your own agenda
为一己之私而毁掉另一个家庭
isn't gonna win you world's best mom in a courtroom.
不会为你在法庭上赢得"世界最好妈妈"称号♥的
Guess we do this the hard way.
看来我们要来真的了
DANNY: After the shit you've pulled Corrine through
在你让Corrine经受一切苦难之后
she comes back to you like a whipped puppy.
她像只可怜的小狗一样来找你
Jesus Christ, what kind of hold do you have on that poor woman anyway?
天哪 那个可怜的女人到底被你抓住了什么把柄?
She understands a basic human concept.
她明白人性最基本的概念
Children need fathers.
孩子需要父亲
I'm not gonna let you puzzle over that little brainteaser
我不会再让你以我儿子作筹码
one more day at my son's expense.
绞尽脑汁玩这场小小的脑力竞赛
[DOOR CLOSES]
You missed one hell of a show at Pezuela's place.
你错过了在Pezuela那上演的精彩表演
Two helicopters with thermographic display,
两架带红外热成像仪的直升机
field command module with satellite uplink,
与卫星对接的地面指挥舱
two dozen agents, canine team, a posse of forensic accountants.
24名特工 1支警犬队 还有一个法务会计专家团队
And your boss came up with jack shit and no body.
而你老板轻装上阵 和平招安
Your tax dollars at work.
你交的税管用了
Chaffee walked himself out onto a limb with the big boys in D. C. on this one.
Chaffee亲自带着那些特区刑♥警♥冲锋陷阵
And the limb just snapped.
可惜行动失败了
When can you get me into a room with Chaffee?
什么时候你能让我跟Chaffee聊聊
I'll find out.
我会安排
DUTCH: Hey, Vic. There was a guy here earlier,
嘿 Vic 那个之前来这儿的离职警♥察♥
Lester Spirakus, ex‐cop. You know him?
Lester Spirakus,你认识他吗?
I've seen him around, why?
我见过他 为什么?
Got a sense you two had some history.
我感觉你们之间有瓜葛
Good ob. You should be a detective.
好眼力 你该当侦探
Guy is an asshole. Into all kinds of wrong shit.
那家伙是个混♥蛋♥ 坏事干尽
Really?
真的?
What did he do now?
他现在又做什么了?
Well, maybe nothing.
也许什么也没做
If you think he did something shitty,
如果你觉得他做了什么坏事
he probably did.
可能他确实做了
Captain,I need signatures on last week's OT reports.
局长 我需要你在上周的加班报告上签字
I couldn't help catching you and Vic square off earlier.
我碰巧看到你跟Vic早先在争论些什么
Sorry about that. It won't happen again.
对此我很抱歉 不会再发生了
Is that a promise you can keep?
你能保证吗?
Probably not.
也许不能
Not even for the next 10 days?
甚至接下来的10天都不行
Vic's being terminated. He'll be gone after that.
Vic已被解职 之后他就走人了
Wow. I don't mean to insert myself,
哦 我不想掺和进去
but if I've got a personnel problem on my hands,
但是如果在我手上出现了什么人员问题
even a short‐term, I'd like to know what I'm dealing with.
即便是短时间 我也想知道出了什么事
Oh,captain,it's not a secret around here.
局长 在这里已经不是什么秘密
I mean, everybody knows Vic is the father.
我是说 每个人都知道Vic是父亲
I've heard rumors.
我听到过谣言
I tried to keep him out of the mix.
我试着让他不要掺和进来
It's just things have gotten messy.
只不过事情真的已变成一团糟
You ought to know that that's the book on Vic going in.
你该知道Vic是个什么样的人
Right. I think I was just focused on the baby of it all.
没错 我想我的注意力都放在孩子身上了
Take whatever time you need.
随便用多长时间
Handle your business.
处理好你自己的事情
I don't wanna leave you in the lurch.
我不想放下你不管
I can look out for myself, and you should do the same.
我能照顾好自己 你也该做同样的事
BILLINGS: Talked to Elliott the crackhead.
跟那个瘾君子Elliott谈过话了
Alibi checks out. Four people saw him stealing food
有不在场证明 有四个人今早看到他在
from a soup kitchen.
施粥场偷食物(施舍食物给穷♥人♥的地方)
How do you steal from a soup kitchen?
你怎么在施粥场偷东西? (那里的东西还用偷吗?)
That was his argument.
那是他的理由
How about we head over to the pawnshop?
我们去典当铺怎么样? 来个出其不意
Hey, maybe we've been going the wrong direction.
嘿 也许我们查错方向了
What about Lester? That's a good one.
查查Lester如何? -有必要
No,I've been, uh, going through these logs he gave us.
我一直在看他给我们的日志
Most of his new accounts
大部分他的新客户来自于
are from residences where there were recent 211's.
最近碰到过抢案的居民 (211:抢劫案的代码)
Makes sense. Probably gets a list of B and E's from a cop.
那解释得通 可能从某个警♥察♥那里拿到了入室抢劫的记录
Or maybe he's staging them himself,create a market for his product.
或者是他自己导演了一场戏来招揽生意
He's an ex‐cop, for chrissake.
他以前是个警♥察♥ 看在上帝的份上
Then let's let him come in and clear himself.
那就让他过来澄清自己
VIC: You showed your hand on a covert investigation and came up empty.
你大张旗鼓 结果秘密调查一无所获
I'm out of my department because of this thing.
因为这事我丢了自己的饭碗
Sounds like we both had a bad day.
听上去我们都过了糟糕的一天
I have a way to take our respective shit piles
我有办法把各自手上的烂摊子
and recycle them into something useful.
重新捣鼓成有用的东西
MURRAY: Pezuela's guard's up.
Pezuela已有警觉
It'll take more than turning your pockets inside out to get next to him.
就算你掏空口袋以示清白也很难接近他
That's why I have to deliver something that matters to him.
这就是为什么我要送个对他来说重要的东西
I have to give him back the blackmail box.
我得把勒索盒还给他
We'd be handing the man a loaded gun.
那就等于递给那人一把上了膛的枪
Do the math.
想一想
If Pezuela can't lean on people to do his bidding,
要是像Pezuela这样的人 没有谁再听命于他
it costs him juice with the cartel.
那他就会失去在团伙里的地位
The harder it becomes for us to use him to move up the food chain.
我们就更难利用他顺藤摸瓜到食物链的上层
VIC: I'm in your wingtips.
现在 我听你调遣
I'm going after the guy that's making Pezuela lose sleep at night.
去查那个能让Pezuela睡不好觉的人
And the box by itself is nothing but a tell‐all about human weakness.
盒子本身没有什么 不过是说出了人性的弱点
It doesn't even get you Pezuela.
甚至不能帮你抓住Pezuela
Let him put the box in play.
就把盒子给他玩吧
That keeps him positioned as the cartel's go‐to guy.
继续为他的黑帮排忧解难
At the very least,
最起码
we get him on conspiracy and extortion.
我们可以以同谋和勒索罪逮捕他
With me on the inside, keeping a travel log
而我做内应 记下所有
of all the dark and dirty places he visits.
他去过的黑暗肮脏之地
Unless you have a better plan.
除非你们有更好的计划
Only one problem with your idea.
你的主意只有一个问题
VIC: Pezuela's gonna smell a rat
当Pezuela发现盒子里没有你的文件
when he gets this back and your file's not inside it?
他会立刻嗅出不对劲
Especially since he knows
特别是他已经知道
the agency's dogging his every move.
调查人员在盯着他的一举一动
That's why I gotta get it back from Aceveda,
所以我要从Aceveda那拿回来
and put it back inside.
放回里面
You gonna be all right with that?
剧集 | 盾牌(2002) | 导航列表