剧集 | 盾牌(2002) | 导航列表
哦 上帝
And, Vic...
Vic...
He took Jackson and Mara with him.
他带走了Jackson和Mara
I don't know.
我不明白
The whole thing is just so shitty.
整件事都乱套了
(RONNIE SIGHS)
At least we're clear now.
至少我们清白了
Finally clear of all the shit that they were holding over our heads.
终于从惶惶不可终日中解脱出来
I never thought we would be.
我以为我们永远不会
We don't even need ICE's immunity now.
我们甚至都不需要ICE的豁免了
Ronnie... Vic, I need to ask some questions
Ronnie... Vic 我要问你 关于Vendrell一案
about the Vendrell case.
我有些问题要问你
Could we switch seats, please?
请你坐到那个座位上 好吗?
Excuse me?
什么?
This is my seat. That's yours.
这是我的位子 那才是你的
You heard about Shane,
你已经知道Shane的事了
what he did to his pregnant wife,to his young son.
他对他怀孕的妻子以及年幼的儿子做的事
He wrote a note.
他留了遗书
"I guess enough painkillers can make
"我相信足量的止痛药"
"even the worst kind of hurt go away.
"可以让世界上最难以忍♥受的痛苦消失"
"The thing you need to know is that Mara was innocent,
"你们只需知道Mara是无辜的"
"and Jackson was innocent.
"Jackson也是无辜的"
"They didn't know what they were drinking,
"他们不知道自己喝的是什么"
"and their last moments together were happy ones.
"他们最后在一起的时光非常幸福"
"They left the way I first found them:
"他们走的时候 和我见到他们的时候一样..."
"perfect and innocent.
"完美无瑕 清清白白"
"They were innocent, and they're in heaven now,
"他们是无辜的 他们已在天堂"
"and we'll always be a family.
"我们永远是一家人"
"The guilty ones are me and Vic.
"有罪的是我和Vic"
"Vic led, but I kept following.
"Vic是主犯 而我是帮凶"
"I don't think one's worse than the other,
"我不认为我们谁更邪恶"
"but we made each other into something worse
"但我们让彼此卷入了"
"than our individual selves.
"比自身更邪恶的事中"
"I wish I'd never met him.
"我希望我们从未相识"
"I see it all now.
"我现在都明白了"
"There's no apologies I can make,
"我道歉不了"
"no explanations I can give.
"解释不了"
"I was who I was,
"我就是我"
"and I can't be that person anymore.
"可我不会再是那个我了"
"I can't let myself..."
"我不能让自己..."
We think this is where he was when we came in,
我想这就是我们进去的时候 他写到的地方
because it stops there.
因为没有下文了
All those busts.
所有你参与的抓捕行动...
All those confessions you got in this room,
所有你在这间审讯室里得到的口供
illegal or otherwise,
无论是否合法
all the drugs you got off the street tonight for ICE.
以及今晚你为ICE从街上缴获的毒品
You must be very proud of yourself.
都让你非常自豪吧
This is what the hero left on his way out the door.
这就是所谓的"英雄"在他离开时留下的
Dutch.
Dutch
Bill me for it.
那个算在我账上
Fine. First payment's due now.
没问题 现在该付首期了
Ronnie!
Ronnie!
Ronald Everett Gardocki, you're under arrest.
Ronald Everett Gardocki,你被捕了
For what?
罪名是什么?
The last three years,
在过去的三年中
the Armenian money train robbery,
亚美尼亚人运钞车劫案
covering up Terry Crowley's murder.
包庇Terry Crowley一案的凶手
Mackey gave the feds everything.
Mackey向FBI供出了一切
Already got himself full immunity.
已经为他赢得了完全豁免
Not you, though.
但是没你的份
What?
什么?
You told them all of it?
你告诉了他们一切?
Ronnie.
Ronnie
You made a deal for yourself
你为自己拿到豁免协议
and you're sending me to prison?
却让我蹲监狱?
Ronnie, I'm sorry. My family... I...
Ronnie 我很抱歉 我有家人...
I thought Corrine...
我以为Corrine...
You're goddamned sorry?
你♥他♥妈♥的就一句抱歉?
DUTCH: Process him. OFFICER: Take him in!
押他过去 关起来
I didn't think I had a choice.
我没得选
What about my goddamn choice?
那我它♥妈♥的♥选择呢?
Where was my goddamn choice? I was going to run!
我它♥妈♥的♥选择在哪儿? 我本来要逃的!
We were gonna run together! Goddamn it!
我们本该一起逃的! 该死!
What about the team?
所谓的团队呢?
What about protecting the goddamn team?
不是说要保护这该死的团队么?
(RONNIE SHOUTING INDISTINCTLY)
You can go now.
你可以走了
(RONNIE GRUNTING)
Where are my kids?
我的孩子们呢?
Commencement paperwork will be ready for you to sign
今天结束前 你来签一下述职文件
by the end of the day. Where's my family?
我的家人在哪?
OLIVIA: As soon as they're situated in their new location,
一旦他们到达新家
I'll let you know they're safe.
我会向你报平安
Tapped into an old CI of mine last night.
昨晚收到一个老线人的留言
I got some reliable intel about a Vietnamese crew
可靠消息称 有一群越南的蛇头在...
trying to make a move on the tweeny trade.
策划偷渡贩卖♥♥人口
You won't be needing your CIs.
你用不着线人了
Won't be needing a weapon either.
当然 也用不着武器了
You get it out of this building, or you put it in a lockbox.
要么扔出去 要么锁在柜子里
Uh, this is my personal. I assumed you'd be issuing...
这是我的私人物品 我以为你会签发...
You don't get it. You're not on the street for us.
你没弄明白 你不会再为我们出勤了
Where am I then?
那我去哪?
These are summaries of recent gang‐related activity
这些是一些洛杉矶地区
in the greater Los Angeles area.
最近团伙作案的资料总结
Tom?
Tom?
We need you to review these, look for patterns,
你的工作是审阅这些资料 建立模型
and offer analysis by way of memo.
并以备忘录的形式给出分♥析♥报告
At least 10 pages, single‐spaced.
报告至少要10页 不空行
I'll need the first report by 6:00 tonight.
今晚6点前给我第一份报告
This is not what I signed up for.
我没有申请做这个
Me either. I don't do desks!
我也没有 我不做文员!
Fine. Then you violated your agreement,
好啊 那你就背弃了你的协定
and you'll be prosecuted for everything you confessed to.
你将会因你的供词而被起诉
Read the terms of your immunity deal.
再读一遍你的豁免协议吧
Mandatory drug tests once a week,
一周一次毒品测试
Five written reports a week.
一周5份书面报告
Unfortunately, it's only for three years,
很不幸 只有三年期限
but I'm gonna see you feel every single day of it.
但我会看着你每天过着这样的生活
Let me talk to Corrine.
让我和Corrine说话
You can't...
你不能...
I gotta see my kids.
我得见见我的孩子
It's suit and tie here.
这里需要穿正装打领带
Lunch hour, go home and change.
吃午饭的时候 回家换换
ACEVEDA: These rumors circulating that I had anything to do
到处都是谣言 说我和那个行为乖张的...
with this crackpot candidate's death...
候选人之死有牵连
That's how it goes. You know,
事情就是这样 你知道的
in the hood, rumors take on a life of their own.
社区里的谣言有它自己的生命力
But I cannot ignore a bomb threat
但我却不能无视
to your campaign headquarters no matter how far‐fetched.
针对你竞选阵营的炸♥弹♥威胁 无论这有多么荒诞
The worst part is this Huggins fellow apparently saw it coming.
更糟的是 这个叫Huggins家伙显然有了预见
He asked Tina for police protection yesterday before he got shot.
昨天 在他被枪杀前曾向Tina申请警方保护
How are you holding up?
你是怎么撑下来的?
Ah, got complaints. There's no need to share.
被投诉呗 这些就无需分享了
Wouldn't have anything to do with the man who got away?
和那个逃脱制裁的人有关吗?
You know, we both spent a lot of time and energy
你瞧 我们都花了大量的时间和精力
in this room trying to put that man away.
想把他赶出这里
I caught your press conference.
我看了你的新闻发布会
Congratulations. You're gonna be the mayor.
恭喜 你将顺利当选
Well, there's the little matter of the election.
竞选还是有点小问题要处理
I'm sure that won't stop you.
我知道你不会放弃的
This is the kitchen.
这里是厨房♥
We ask people who bring in their lunches to label them
我们要求带午饭的员工
剧集 | 盾牌(2002) | 导航列表