剧集 | 盾牌(2002) | 导航列表
(MARA SCREAMING)
Shane, let's get out of here!
Shane! 我们离开这里!
(CRYING)
BIDDLE: Ran into a guy I hadn't seen in ages. Started drinkin'.
碰巧遇到了一个好久不见的家伙 我们就喝了起来
What was his name?
他叫什么?
Trap. After the bar shut down
Trap 酒吧打烊后
we came back here to keep the party going.
我们就到这儿继续这次聚会
We were here about an hour.
在这儿大概待了一个小时左右
This girl comes in and starts firing.
这个女的就进来了 然后就开始开枪
Is this Trap?
这个是Trap吗?
Yeah, that's the asshole. Dude's a cop?
是的 就是那个混♥蛋♥ 他是警♥察♥?
CLAUDETTE: You see what he was driving?
你看见他开什么车了吗?
BIDDLE: Red T‐Bird.
红色的雷鸟
Come here. MARA: Ow! Aah!
过来 嗷 噢
Right, stop moving. If you broke your collarbone
好的 别动了 要是你的锁骨断了
it could splinter off and pierce your heart.
裂开的骨头会刺穿你的心脏
Aah. Okay? Lean back.
明白吗? 向后靠
(GRUNTS)
(PANTING)
I didn't mean to shoot her.
我不是有意向她开枪的
I thought you were in trouble, baby.
我当时只是想着你有麻烦了 亲爱的
It's okay. It's okay.
没事的 没事的
(SOBBING) No, it's not.
怎么会没事呢
I killed her.
我杀了她
If you hadn't come in when you did,
亲爱的 要不是你刚好进来
they would've killed me.
他们会杀了我的
Let me see... Oh, God!
让我看看你的...噢 天哪!
Baby, I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm really sorry.
对不起 对不起 真对不起
Even... There's nothing I can do, baby.
就算是我...无能为力了 亲爱的
Even if we went to the doctor
就算我们去看医生
all they would do is put it in a sling
他们能做的也就是把你的手吊起来
and try to keep you from moving it.
不让你的手臂活动
Get me something for the pain.
给我点东西止疼啊
Yeah, the baby.
好的 肚子里的孩子...
We don't know what pills could do to her.
我们不知道有什么药可以用
Please help me.
求你帮帮我
I'll just take a little bit. Okay.
我就服一点点 好吧
I promise.
我发誓
Um... Ah.
嗯... 啊
(MARA SOBS)
(MUTTERING)
Daddy, could you play with me?
爸爸 你能陪我玩吗?
MARA: What happened to you?
你在那儿出了什么事?
Come on, buddy.
等等 他们 呃...
They made me do some coke mixed with speed.
他们让我嗑了点混了冰♥毒♥的药 (冰♥毒♥会一次成瘾)
It was some real strong shit.
后劲很大
I know, buddy. MARA: Jesus, Shane.
我知道 天呐 Shane
It's okay. I'm okay now. I'm gonna go get us some, uh...
没事的 我现在没事了 我这就去给我们弄点 呃...
(SOBBING)
Some medicine and some food.
...弄点药和吃的
And I will be right back, okay?
我很快会回来 好吗?
Aah! It's okay.
啊! 好的
What's going on?
发生了什么事?
Sounds like a homicide took place late last night.
听上去像是昨天深夜发生了一起杀人案
Suspects are a Caucasian couple, mid‐30s.
疑犯是一对白人夫妇 30多岁
Pregnant woman was the shooter.
开枪的是一名孕妇
Oh, Christ.
噢 天啊
House is owned by the brother of one of Shane's old vice collars.
房♥子的主人是Shane以前抓过的一个家伙的弟弟
Guy's been put up three times on illegal gambling beefs.
那家伙有三次因非法赌博斗殴上了榜
Shane probably thought he could take money off him.
Shane也许是觉得可以从他那儿弄点钱
Whatever the plan was, it went sideways.
不管计划是什么 反正出了岔子
Witness says that Mara left the scene injured.
目击者说Mara离开现场的时候负了伤
They're coming off the rails.
他们失控了
Yeah, and putting you and me on them.
是的 害得我们也得跟着紧张起来
We got to get ICE to start cutting us deals now.
我们得让I.C.E.开始准备我们的协议了
Nah, they won't do it.
不 他们不会那样干的
Not without a big juicy takedown apple ready to be plucked off the cartel tree.
除非我们能从贩毒集团身上有大的斩获
When's the soonest we can get Beltran to make his move?
我们最快能让Beltran什么时候动手?
He doesn't plan on importing his drugs for another three days.
未来三天他都没有打算运毒品进城
Shane's not gonna keep it together that long.
Shane撑不了那么久的
Not after this.
特别是在这件事发生之后
Or if we can get Beltran to move his drugs tomorrow,
如果我们能让Beltran明天就运他的毒品
then we can guarantee ICE a cartel bust in the next 24 hours.
那我们就可以向I.C.E.保证未来24小时内就可以对他们实施抓捕...
Put enough pressure on them to draft
得向他们施加更多的压力
our immunity deals by tonight.
让他们今晚之前就把我们的豁免协议起草好
How do we get Beltran to move up his timetable?
我们怎样才能让Beltran把他的计划提前呢?
Shipment's gotta be moved up.
货运要快些进行了
I don't need you to tell me how to move my product.
我用不着你来告诉我怎么运货
Some of the gangs got mouthy about a shipment coming in.
有混混在嚼舌头说有批货要来了
Cops have picked up on the chatter.
警♥察♥也有耳闻了
My captain got a memo this morning.
我的局长今早收到一份备忘录
"Be on the lookout for a big drug score in three days."
"注意未来三天有大宗毒品交易"
Thought you had the blacks under control.
我以为你把那些黑鬼给控制住了
I'm controlling the damage, and I'm saving your ass.
我是在控制损失 我是在救你
And I've brought you a solution.
我还替你想出了法子
There's a presidential motorcade comin' into town tomorrow,
明天总统车队要到城里来
and that's gonna tie up every cop in the city.
那会牵制住城里所有的警力
President lands at LAX at 5 p. m.
总统下午五点到
All extra eyes and hands will be stationed west of the 405.
所有的警力将会集中在405道的西侧
VIC: All that heat and manpower
全部人力都会着力于
focused on moving him safely through the Westside,
安全护送他通过城西
you'll move your weight through the Eastside,
这样你就可以在城东活动
unnoticed, untouched.
悄无声息 毫发无损
Tomorrow, two days ahead of the police intel.
明天 比警方的情报早两天
(BELTRAN CHUCKLES)
I presume that the shipment's coming in from Mexico,
我想那批货得从墨西哥发过来吧
so you better get it on the road.
所以最好快点上路
It's already in Los Angeles.
货已经在洛杉矶了
Even better. Where?
那就更好了 在哪儿?
Sitting in a port container.
就在一个港口集装箱里
But my customs rubber stamper isn't scheduled to work for two days.
但是海关能给我签章的那个人要两天后才轮值
Work schedules can change.
工作日程表是可以改的
What if we could guarantee that the guy
要是我们能保证那个原定明天
scheduled to work tomorrow was gonna call in sick?
开工的家伙打电♥话♥请病假
Could you get your guy there
你能让你的那个人明天到那儿
to stamp the drugs, help us make our window tomorrow?
为毒品盖章放行吗?
I'll call him right now. VIC: Great.
我现在就给他打电♥话♥ 好极了
We'll meet back here at midnight,go over the specifics,
午夜时分我们再回到这里商谈细节...
how to run distribution to the gangs.
讨论如何把货分到各个黑帮
I gotta warn you, things have changed a little bit around here the last couple of days.
我得提醒你 过去几天这里的事情发生了一点变化
Sounds like for the better.
听上去好像是向好的方面发展了
Hey, Dutch. We gotta talk.
嘿 Dutch 我们得谈谈
Did you say hi to Danny? Hey.
你向Danny问好了吗? 嘿
I need you for a sec.
我想跟你谈一会儿
I'd better tell Claudette I'm back.
我最好还是去告诉Claudette我回来了
Okay.
好的
Look, I know it's been rough waters between us lately
我知道我们近来关系有些僵
but I need a favor.
但是我要你帮个忙
The department is threatening to countersue,
局里正威胁要提起反诉 罪名是欺诈
claiming fraud. Now it's become a witch‐hunt.
现在成了政♥治♥迫♥害♥了
I need you to throw me a lifeline or these guys are gonna push me under.
我需要你拉我一把 不然那些家伙就该整倒我了
"Detective Steve Billings suffers from severe headaches
"Steve Billings探员执勤时头部受重伤"
"nausea, loss of short‐term memory
"之后就出现严重的头痛恶心"
"and general impairment of his exemplary job skills
"以及暂时失忆症状"
"after suffering from a major head trauma while on the job.
"影响了他出色的工作能力"
"I have personally witnessed the steady deterioration
"我本人系亲眼目睹"
"of this impressive officer's..."
"这位出色的警官能力的不断下降..."
What is this?
这份玩意儿到底是什么啊?
It's just a statement I need you to sign.
一份声明而已 需要你来签署一下
I can't sign this.
这份声明我签不了
Look, I lose this job, I'm just an unemployed guy
我丢了这份工作 我只是一个失业了的家伙
with some empty vending machines.
守着一些空空如也的自动售卖♥♥机
Maybe that's what you want.
也许这就是你想要的
When does it end with you, Steve?
你是想干嘛 Steve?
剧集 | 盾牌(2002) | 导航列表