剧集 | 盾牌(2002) | 导航列表
Well, I can pass a cashier's check, no problem,
我能把本票套现 没问题
but I don't know about cracking into a safe.
但我不懂撬保险箱
No, no, I have the combination.
不用 我知道密♥码♥
I've been filling in for the assistant manager on maternity leave.
副经理请产假期间我一直在那里替她的班
So I'll go in, grab the checks, and go.
我进去取了支票就走
No, it's too dangerous.
不行 太危险
The only people there are the cleaning crew. They know me.
到时候那里就只有清洁人员
They don't know you're a fugitive?
你以为他们都不知道你是逃犯吗?
They're illiterate, and don't speak English.
他们都认识我 他们既不识字 也不会英文
(SCOFFS)
I'll go in.
还是我去
I don't want the mother of this little girl
我不想我孩子的母亲
in harm's way any more than she already is.
比现在更危险
Ha.
哈
For a guy in a close race,
一个还胜负难分的选手
you'd think you'd have more pressing matters
比起盯着我来投你一票
than to stalk me for my vote.
你难道不觉得有更要紧的事吗?
I've been looking into the circumstances surrounding Pezuela's suicide.
我对于Pezuela的"自杀事件" 做了些调查
And here I thought you'd miss the prick.
我还以为你想那混♥蛋♥了呢
Interesting fact surfaced when I reached out to my contacts at the coroner's office.
我从验尸官那里得到了一些有趣的细节
Cruz Pezuela ate a bullet less than 24 hours ago,
Cruz Pezuela饮弹还不到24个小时
yet his body is already back in Mexico.
尸体就已经被送回墨西哥了
Why waste time taking out the garbage?
为什么还要浪费时间处理垃圾?
A suicide in L. A. County,
在洛杉矶发生的自杀事件
coroner's required to perform an autopsy,
都必须由验尸官进行解剖验尸
but he never had the chance.
但他却没来得及
That's because Pezuela isn't dead.
因为Pezuela没死
Is he?
对不对?
(CHUCKLES)
I got some place to be.
我得走了
We can debate the eternal qualities of the soul at another time.
我们可以换个时间再讨论灵魂不灭这个话题
Is Pezuela testifying? What's he saying about me?
Pezuela作证了么?他说我什么了?
I played my cards, you played yours.
我出我的牌 你出你的
I took the pot, I win.
我下了注 我赢了
Now, step away from the table.
现在你该离开牌桌了
Game over.
游戏结束了
No, I still have one more card to play.
不 我还有一张牌没出
I'll go straight to Beltran and tell him that
我会去告诉Beltran
Pezuela is alive and testifying.
说Pezuela还活着并在作证
I will wreck this investigation
在你和Olivia甩掉我之前
before I let you and Olivia cut me out.
我会先来个鱼死网破
What makes you more afraid?
哪个让你更害怕?
Being denied your legacy as the great brown reformer?
失去因为告密得到的好处
Or it coming out that your campaign is financed with dope money?
还是被人知道原来你的竞选资金是毒资?
We have a common cause.
我们的目标是一致的
Are you asking me to be your friend?
你是想让我做你的朋友吗?
I'm asking that we both respect the other's endgame.
我是想我们都能考虑一下对方的下场
RONNIE: Hey, how goes it?
嘿 怎么样了?
Fine.
还好
Claudette had you out on something?
Claudette让你去做什么了?
Checking a lead.
查一些案件的进展
Something on Shane?
有Shane的消息吗?
Turned out to be nothing.
是条没用的线索
Hey.
嘿
Everything okay?
没什么事吧?
Yeah. Yeah.
没事
Polk's back from San Diego. I'm gonna go see him.
Polk从圣地亚哥回来了 我要去再和他谈谈
You got that covered?
有搭档了吗?
Yup.
是的
Great.
好
OLIVIA: Well, what about drugs?
那毒品方面呢?
Our intel says the cartel's
我们收到的线报说
a major supplier across the Southwest.
贩毒集团最大的供应商横跨西南部
Beltran never mentioned any drugs.
Beltran没提过毒品
This guy's all about banks.
他只谈论银行
The scale of this thing...
这件事的规模...
Infrastructure, transportation, security.
设施建设 运输 保全措施...
Looks like they're planning to wash half the Mexican GNP.
像是他们打算支撑起墨西哥一半的国民生产总值
Chaffee wants to imbed a couple of our agents with you.
Chaffe想把几个特工安插到你那里
It's time for me to pull my guy, Ronnie Gardocki,into this thing.
是时候让我的人Ronnie Gardocki登台了
We'd rather use our end.
我们更想用我们这边的人
This isn't the time to play getting to know you.
现在没时间玩"培养感情"的事了
Ronnie and I have a short hand.
Ronnie和我彼此了解
I need Beltran to feel he's got reach into the local police department.
而且我需要让Beltran觉得他已经打入了当地警局内部
I can't say yes. That's the way it's gotta be.
Vic 我不能答应 不行也得行!
Meanwhile, this is yours.
这个给你
Pezuela's blackmail file on you.
Pezuela对你的敲诈文件
I just found it.
我刚找到
If I'm honest,
说实话...
I was tempted to hold onto it.
我想过要不要留着它
Pull an Aceveda.
像Aceveda一样
Use it to squeeze you.
逼你接受我的条件
Thank you.
谢谢你
I just gave away any leverage I ever had on you.
你在我手上的把柄我都已经给你了
Now, I'm out of a job,
我现在丢了工作
and I'm cozying up to the most dangerous men in the Mexican cartel.
还在搭讪墨西哥贩毒集团里最危险的人
And even if I fool Beltran long enough to stay alive,
就算我能把Beltran一直哄下去 留住小命
I've got no future I can plan on past tomorrow.
我今后的日子也完全没方向了
I need a place to land.
我需要个落脚点
Can I count on you for that?
你能帮我吗?
SHANE: Excuse me, mi amigo. Hey, mi amigo.
打扰一下 朋友 嘿 朋友?
Si?
谁?
Buenas tardes. Let's go. Get back.
晚上好 走吧...到后面去
Silencio. Silencio. Silencio. Silencio.
别出声 别出声
Be quiet. Be quiet.
安静 安静
In the back. In the back.
去后面 别出声
(WOMAN SCREAMING)
Hey, come on, let's go. Let's go. Right there.
快点 快点 去那边
Shhh. Shhh. Be quiet.
安静!
Be quiet. Be quiet. Silencio.
安静! 安静!
On the floor, damn it. On the floor.
趴下 该死的 叫你们趴下!
Hit the deck, damn it. Right now.
趴到地上 快点 就现在
Down. Down. Abajo.
向下 向下
God.
天啊!
All right.
好了
Right, 32. Left...
右 32 左...
Hey, shut up, I'm trying to think here.
闭嘴! 我在用脑子呢!
Twenty‐seven right, 16.
右27 16
Okay, 32 left, 27 right, 16.
左32 右27 最后16
Shit.
妈的
Okay.
好了
All right, anyone moves, morto, morto.
谁也别动 要不就死...死
Mara. Mara, come on.
Mara 快来
I got... Bring him!
我带上他
Just bring him, come on.
带他来 带上他 快
Let's go. God.
快点! 天!
SHANE: Hurry up.
快点!
What? God.
干嘛? 天哪
That goddamn safe.
那个该死的保险箱
Okay, I dialed right 32, left 27, right 16.
我向右转到32 再向左27 再向右16
You have to pass 27 twice, remember?
你得拨27两次 记得吗?
Stop on it the third time, and then right to 16.
第三次后停下 直接拨16
I don't know what that means.
我不懂你意思
Oh, God. Here, take him.
噢 天啊 接着
Hey, Jackson. Be still, buddy.
嘿 Jackson 别乱动了
Be still. Be still, okay?
你能不能别乱动?
Buddy, that's it, huh?
就这样 好吗?
(SPEAKING SPANISH) What?
什么?
Okay, we've got it.
好了 我拿到了
Gracias.
谢谢
So how'd we do?
我们弄到了多少?
Five thousand, give or take.
剧集 | 盾牌(2002) | 导航列表