剧集 | 盾牌(2002) | 导航列表
It was one of them. They killed her.
是他们中的一个 他们杀了她
You're gonna arrest somebody, right?
你们会逮住凶手的 对不对?
DUTCH: We're gonna talk to people,
我们得和那些人谈谈
try and determine what happened.
确定发生了什么事
I was out here when it happened, all right?
事情发生的时候我人就在这 好不好?
They're always yelling out their windows, bitching at us to move.
他们在窗户边大喊大叫 想把我们骂走
They don't like our smoke,
如果他们不喜欢我们的烟
they can go back to Mexico City and choke on the smog!
那他们就滚回墨西哥城呛死自己去
Okay, Doug, Doug,
好吧 Doug,Doug
don't go away.
别走开
I may need to talk to you again, okay?
我可能还需要和你谈谈 好吗?
MAN: Standing right there. Yeah.
站那儿 别动
Wonder if rock star boy's more upset
我在想这个摇滚小子对哪个更伤心
about losing his girl or his lead singer.
失去他女朋友还是失去主唱
DUTCH [SIGHS]: Somebody did drop that cinder block intentionally.
确实是有人故意扔的那块砖头
Probably a resident.
可能是这边的居民
Maybe still in the crowd.
或许现在还在人群里呢
Oh, right. I'll, uh, get a read.
好吧 我去... 我去调查一下
Don't wanna put you out.
不想你被排除在外
I interviewed the boys in the band.
我询问过乐队的成员了
They were all out here when it happened
这事发生的时候 他们都不在这
but nobody was looking up when the cinder block came tumbling down.
但砖头掉下来的时候 没有人抬头往上看
The band was just here taking a smoke break.
乐队成员只是在这抽了根烟休息了会
Need you to track down the building manager.
我要你去把大楼管♥理♥员♥找来
I want every tenant with a window view of the street brought down here.
把能从窗户看到这条街的每个住户都带下来
Policia.
警♥察♥
We need everyone outside now.
每个人都马上出来
Policia.
警♥察♥
[MAN AND WOMAN SHOUTING IN SPANISH]
Hey.
嘿
Come on out. We can hear you in there.
快出来 我们听到你们在里面了
Great, we respond to a murder, we get a domestic.
太好了 我们是来抓杀人犯的 不是来处理家事的
[SPEAKING SPANISH]
What?
什么?
Hey, a little more respect.
嘿 放尊重点
And didn't you hear us knocking?
没听到我们敲门吗?
Listen up, a girl was killed outside.
听着 外面有个女孩被杀了
We need everyone downstairs now.
我们现在需要每个人都下楼
Nothing to do with us.
我们和那事无关
[CURSING IN SPANISH]
Step aside. And you shut up.
站一边去 闭上你的嘴
Tell your woman to put some clothes on
告诉你女人把衣服穿上
and get downstairs for questioning right now.
马上下楼准备接受问询
Hey, put your hands where I can see them now!
嘿 把你手放到我能看到的地方
He was getting a shirt to cover her up
他在拿衬衫给她披上
like you asked him to.
在按你要求的做呢
Total news blackout on anything gang‐related until further notice.
在另行通知之前 一切与黑帮有关的新闻全部封锁
Wouldn't have anything to do with a businessman being shot this morning?
和今天早上那个商人被枪杀案件一点关系都没有吗?
Whatever the reason,
不管什么原因
something like this happens, it's a tragedy.
发生这样的事都是一个悲剧
And the timing couldn't be worse.
没有比这时机更糟的了
Yeah, because the mayor doesn't wanna fuel speculation
是的 因为市长不愿惹来猜疑
that his gangbanger hall of fame is the cause.
他的那份黑帮名人堂正是诱因
Who's working the case?
谁负责这个案子?
Strike Team. Mackey in the mix?
突击小队 Mackey也在其中?
Front and center. - Good.
他是顶梁柱 好的
Oh, don't tell me you're drinking his Kool‐Aid now too.
别告诉我你也享受起他那套雪中送炭
Am I the only one who'll remember the trail
难道我是唯一一个记得
his tornado left behind if and when
如果他迟早被赶出此地
he's finally thrown out of here?
还会留下多少劣迹需要解决的人?
I'm under no illusions, but a day like this one,
我对他已经不存在幻想了 但是像今天这么糟的日子
I can live with him.
我可以忍♥受他
[DOOR CLOSES]
JULIEN: Who's that guy?
那家伙是谁?
Jamal just replaced Trinitron
Jamal 取代Trinitron的
as the number‐one shot‐caller for Spookstreet.
他是Spook Street帮的头号♥人物
Although he claims to be just
尽管他声称自己不过是
another downtrodden black man in the struggle.
斗争中受到迫♥害♥的另一个黑人
Join the club.
欢迎加入
You know what the street's saying about your set?
你知道道上的人都怎么称呼你们吗?
Calling you the clown posse.
叫你们小丑团
As in laughing at you, not with you.
是嘲笑你们 不是和你们一起乐
Hauled me out of bed without letting me take my calm pills.
把我从床上拉起来还不让带镇静药
Spookstreet's a joke.
Spook Street帮简直就是个笑话
They in my pocket. Forgot to take them yesterday too.
它们在我兜里 昨天我也忘服用了
And y'all making me on edge.
你们会让我崩溃的
Hey, my wife,
嘿 我妻子
she takes these when she's on the rag.
她来月经的时候才吃这玩意
Maybe I should get you a tampon too.
或许我应该也给你拿块卫生巾
VIC: You gave the order to merk that white guy.
杀那个白人是你下的命令吧
Let people know that Spookstreet's still around.
让人们知道Spook Street帮还存在
Maybe even get Spookstreet on that top 10 list.
或许你就能让Spook Street帮进通缉榜单的前十了
VIC: Hell, I could put together a top 100 list.
他们加起来能进前100名就不错了
Your piece of shit crew wouldn't be on it.
你那些垃圾手下不可能上榜的
How am I trying to beef with some white dude I never seen?
杀一个和我没有过节的白人干什么呢?
Maybe you were just trying to lay down the law.
或许你只是想杀鸡儆猴
Trying to get your soldiers to come correct.
让你的手下看看怎么做才是对的
Pasadena square biz walks into your line of fire.
Pasadena来的家伙正好进入了你的火线内
Look, if this was accidental,
听着 如果这是个意外
maybe one of the guys in your crew has an itchy finger,
或者是你某个手下手痒痒了
we can help.
我们可以帮你
SHANE: All you gotta do is tell us the truth.
你只要告诉我们真♥相♥就成了
Man, I got kids to feed.
我有一个在吃奶的孩子
Another one on the way.
另一个快出生
My moms is dying.
我老妈快死了
I ain't a clown.
我不是小丑
I ain't a bitch.
我也不是一个贱♥货♥
Just trying to look out for my own, make my way.
我只是努力打拼属于自己的天地
A man of peace.
热爱和平的男人
With the most high as my witness.
以上帝的名义发誓
I didn't shoot no man.
我没有杀过人
Don't know about no shooting.
也不知道任何关于枪杀的消息
Now, please, can I have my pills?
现在 求求你们 我能吃药了吗?
Any, uh, gang presence in the building?
有任何黑帮分子出现在这座楼里吗?
Young men, tattoos, baggy T‐shirts?
年青人 刺青 宽大的T恤衫?
Yeah, I know what gang members look like.
我知道黑帮分子长什么样
No, it's, uh, mostly families.
这里都是有家有口的人
Uh, they pay their rents on time and keep to themselves.
他们按时付租金 而且安分守己
Been complaints about the noise and smoking next door.
抱怨邻居的噪音和烟雾
Anybody particularly more upset?
有人特别厌烦吗?
Nobody's complained to me.
没人向我抱怨
I can't think of anybody here who would do anything like this.
我不能瞎猜任何人 谁会做这杀人的事呢
Where were you when it happened?
案件发生的时候你在哪里?
At the hardware store.
在五金店
To get a pipe fixture for a broken toilet.
为损坏的厕所买♥♥根管子
Um, thanks. I‐‐ I'm gonna need that tenant list.
哦 谢谢 我需要租户的名单
Sure.
好的
It's too fancy for me...
和你聊天太幸福了...
Can I, uh, steal him for a minute?
我能不能借用他一会?
I'll be back.
我马上回来
You get any good information?
问到有用的消息了吗?
Well, if you mean her phone number, no, thanks to you.
如果你指的是她的电♥话♥号♥码 多亏你 没有
Um, if this is the Billings level of effort I can look forward to,
如果我所期盼的Billings水准的努力不过如此
you may as well just go home.
你最好还是回家吧
No, me interviewing a witness is just as good as you doing the same.
不 我和你一样正在询问目击证人呢
I'm the only one working at maximum capacity.
我是唯一一个拼死工作的人
Really? What did you come up with so far?
真的? 目前你已经获得了什么?
DANNY: Hey, Dutch,
嘿 荷兰佬
I talked to every tenant with an apartment
我和房♥子靠街的每个租户都谈了
on this side of the street, and every one of them says they didn't see anything.
他们都说没看到任何东西
Same here.
这边也一样
Looks like they'd rather be watching their novellas
看来他们宁愿看笑话也不愿帮我找出凶手
剧集 | 盾牌(2002) | 导航列表