剧集 | 盾牌(2002) | 导航列表
所以她被轰走了?
I'm down for mine, got vision.
我♥干♥我自己的 我的目标
Run bitches of my own one day, be an entrepreneur.
有一天有自己的婊♥子♥ 当个承包人
Well, you help us find Bombay,
你帮我们找到Bombay
and we'll sponsor you for the Rotary Club.
我们就一起照顾照顾你的"扶轮社"
Baby, I don't do anal.
宝贝儿 我不做肛♥交♥
What about bondage?
那捆绑怎么样?
Now, you can add obstructing a police investigation to the list.
现在又可以给你加上一条阻差办案的罪名了
I swear the nigga only come here to hit my shit, hold his paper.
我他妈的发誓 那黑鬼来这儿只是为了来操♥我♥ 拿他的钱
Stop fighting. Two‐Man'd know where he's at.
别再反抗 二子知道他在哪儿
Who's Two‐Man? His boy.
谁是二子? 他的手下
Collects his dope money.
帮他收毒品钱
Where do we find him? I don't know.
在哪儿能找到他? 我不知道
What's he look like? Big, ugly, black as a flat tire.
他长什么样? 大块头 很丑 黑的像块碳
Puts the hurt on folks who can't pay.
教训那些付不起钱的人
Man, talk to Farrah, she'll know where Two‐Man's at.
老兄 跟Farrah谈谈 她会知道二子在哪儿
Word, if I knew anything else,
听着 如果我知道什么事
I'd tell y'all, because I don't love County.
我就会告诉你们 因为我不喜欢进牢子
FARRAH: Two‐Man collects in the Jungles every Mother's Day.
二子在每个母亲节上街收钱
When the County checks come in.
那时城里的小妞涌入这里
That's his car.
那是他的车
SHANE: Ronnie, suspect vehicle is on your left.
Ronnie 嫌犯的汽车在你左边
Pull over where you can. RONNIE [ON RADIO]: Got it.
找个能停车的地方 明白
How come you didn't you turn us on to this guy at the Barn?
我们在局里询问你的时候 为什么不告诉我们有这个家伙?
I don't know. I didn't think of it.
我不知道 我没想到
Wasn't sure if he was still working for Bombay.
不确定他是否还为Bombay干活
Now, we are gonna sit here until this guy shows up.
现在 我们就守株待兔好了
You're gonna point him out. When are we‐‐?
等你给我们指认 我们什么时候要...
Until then, we're gonna keep talking to a minimum.
在那之前 我们尽量不说话
There's been a 15‐percent increase
在过去三个月里
in B and E's the last three months in Claudette's neighborhood.
Claudette家周围的入室行窃上升了15%
Mostly electronics and jewelry.
大部分是电器和珠宝失窃
Couple of private security companies work in that area now.
现在几个私人保安公♥司♥在那工作
Figure they're worth a conversation.
值得跟他们一谈
Rent‐a‐cops? Oh, more like rent an ex‐cop.
保安? 更像是雇佣前警♥察♥
PRP Protection is owned by guys who used to be on the job.
PRP保安公♥司♥的老板就是退役警员
We should call over. Maybe their patrols saw something.
我们该去问问 也许他们的巡逻员看到些什么
Way ahead of you, Dutchman.
走在你前面了 Dutch
Oh, as a matter of fact, uh, this must be my guy.
实际上 这个一定是我要的人
Lester, thanks for coming in.
Lester 谢谢过来
Are you kidding me? Happy to help.
你说笑啊? 乐意帮忙
Say hi to Dutch Wagenbach.
跟Dutch Wagenbach打声招呼
Hey. Hey.
嗨 嗨
So ex‐cops running a security company.
所以 前警♥察♥开保安公♥司♥
It's genius. I think I see my future.
真是聪明 我想我看到了自己的将来
I recognized an opportunity. No‐brainer, really.
只是抓住了机会...不费什么脑子 真的
I got a business bone myself.
我也有自己的买♥♥卖♥♥
Yeah? What are you into?
是吗? 做什么的?
Most recently, vending machines.
最近多数是贩卖♥♥机
Not the cheap stuff. High‐end gourmet food and beverages.
东西不便宜...都是些高级的美味食品和饮料
Good money there? Oh, huh...
收益好吗?
...it's not bad. [LAUGHS]
还不算坏
So, what can I do for you guys?
那么 我能为你们做什么?
Recent increase in B and E's in your service area.
最近 在你服务的地区入室行窃率有所上升
What do you make of it? Gentrification.
你怎么看? 城市复兴
White people moving in because the real estate's cheaper.
让白人移居进来 因为房♥产更便宜
They bring better gear to steal.
而他们带来了更多值得偷盗的东西
For the blacks and Mexicans, it's a crowbar Christmas.
对于黑人和墨西哥人 简直是圣诞节大扫货
Company logs and files for the past three months.
过去三个月的公♥司♥记录和文件
It's a general who's who and what's what
是对我们负责的这片区域
of crimes we've responded to in the area.
作案人员和情况的大致记录
I'd take a look at a couple of troublemakers in particular.
我会尤其注意几个刺头
Elliott Gallardo, he's a recently paroled crackhead,
Elliott gallardo是个最近刚被假释的瘾君子
lives in the area.
就住在那里
The other guy's called Paolo.
另一个家伙叫做Paolo
He owns a Luxury Pawnshop down on 6th.
他在第6街有一家奢侈品典当行
Got an interesting way of compensating for his low inventory.
给充实自己少得可怜的存货找了个有趣的方法
You gonna break this whole thing on your own?
你要自己搞定整件事?
RONNIE [ON RADIO]: Here's a new one.
这是个新的
White shirt, coming out the gate.
穿白衬衣 正走出大门
That's him, right there.
就是他 就在那儿
That's Two‐Man.
是二子
Stay in the car. Try to keep your clothes on.
待在车里 试着别脱♥光♥衣服
[HIP‐HOP MUSIC BLARING OVER RADIO]
[CAR DOORS SLAM]
JULIEN: Stop. Police.
不许动 警♥察♥
[BRAKES SQUEAL] [HORN HONKS]
MAN: Look out!
小心!
RONNIE: The court, cut him off.
那个院子 包抄他
Shane, wake up, brother. Up and at them.
Shane 醒醒 兄弟 快追上去!
[BABY CRYING] Oh!
呃!
MAN: Yo, watch out, man.
嘿 看着点 伙计
[GRUNTS]
Take it easy. Take it easy.
悠着点 悠着点
TWO‐MAN: I didn't do nothing, man.
我什么也没做 伙计
VIC: Shut your hole. Don't move.
闭嘴 不许动
[TWO‐MAN GRUNTING]
VIC: We're looking for Bombay Letourneau.
我们在找Bombay Letourneau
TWO‐MAN: Who?
谁?
How's that? [SCREAMS]
这个怎么样?
I understand you do this for a living, except to girls.
我知道你靠干这个吃饭 除了对女孩们动手
Anybody feels the need to write me up for excessive force,
如果有人想要告我滥用私刑
you better do it in the next 10 days.
那最好不要超过10天
TWO‐MAN: God, you gonna break it!
天 你要弄折它了
VIC: Get up, get up. [HANDCUFFS CLICK]
起来 起来
Up!
起来!
VIC: Give me your hand.
把手给我
[LAUGHS]
Tell us where he is,
告诉我们他在哪儿
we'll forget the track‐and‐field tryout.
我们就忘掉刚才的"田径预赛跑"
And you get to keep this.
你还能拿回这个
That grip belong to Bombay.
这卷钱是Bombay的
SHANE: Well, he won't be needing that anymore.
那他再也用不着了
He got a new cook‐up spot in the dust bowl
他在Glassell公园附近的"黄尘地带"
off the Five in Glassell Park.
安了个新的制毒窝点
[SPITS]
I think he broke my goddamn jaw, man.
我想他打断了我的下巴 伙计
You broke your own jaw, asshole.
是你弄断了自己的下巴 混球
SHANE: It smells like cat piss.
闻起来像是猫尿
Means they're in the middle of a cook‐up.
说明里面正干得火热
We could catch them off‐guard. Should we wait for uni backup?
我们可以趁他不备抓住他 那我们等不等支援?
Take them hard to the paint, they won't know what hit them.
我们把他一举拿下 他们不会知道是受到了什么攻击
Vic, Connie was always saying you were nice.
Vic,Connie一直说你是个好人
How you helped her.
你怎么帮她的
Whatever I did to make you mad, I'm sorry.
不论我做过什么让你生气了 我都很抱歉
My life's different now.
我的生活已经不一样了
And mine too.
我的也是
Four or five people in the main trailer.
4到5个人在大的房♥车里
I don't know about the other one.
另一辆车里的情况我不太清楚
VIC: We go in, roust everyone.
我们过去 把所有人赶出来
Little Miss Claptrap IDs our bad guy.
让噱头小姐给我们指认坏人
You stay here and keep your mouth shut
你待在这 不许出声
until we need you to eyeball mac daddy.
直到我们让你指认那个"万人迷"
Come on.
来吧
Be careful.
小心
[MACHINE‐GUN FIRE]
[SCREAMS]
Suspect down!
嫌犯倒下
VIC: Get out of there!
都出来
Get out of the trailer!
都从房♥车里出来
SHANE: Let's go, right now!
快 马上!
VIC: Get against there!
面朝墙
Get out of there! Get against the wall!
快出来 统统面壁!
SHANE: Spread your arms. VIC: Get against the wall.
两臂张开 面朝墙
Clear!
安全
剧集 | 盾牌(2002) | 导航列表