剧集 | 盾牌(2002) | 导航列表
准备好了吗?
Yeah. Watch this.
是的 看这个
Oh!
哦!
[LAUGHING]
You see that? You see what Daddy's doing?
你看见了吗? 你看见爸爸是怎么做的吗?
Yeah?
是吗?
Bet you 100 grand could get us a place even bigger than this.
我打赌10万美元能让我们买♥♥一栋比这还大的房♥子
You know what?
你知道吗?
I bet you you're right.
我打赌你没错
You gonna cook for me every day down in Colombia too?
在哥伦比亚你也会每天为我煮饭吗?
No, I am going to hire us a personal chef
不 我会给我们雇一个私人厨师
to make us breakfast in bed every single morning.
每天早上都为我们准备床上早餐
I love you.
我爱你
I love you.
我爱你
All right, Daddy's gonna make his.
好了 爸爸要给自己做吃的了
Mm.
嗯
Okay, scoot over, buddy.
好吧 坐过去点 伙计
Come on.
快 我们有约过吗?
[SPEAKS IN SPANISH]
Think of it as roll call.
把这当成是点名吧
I'm clocked in and ready for work.
我来报道 准备好开工了
If I need you, I'll call you.
如果我需要你 我会给你电♥话♥
Oh.
呃
I've had some extra time on my hands lately,
最近我特别有空
thought I could keep busy for the cause.
原本想继续忙自己的
But, hell, I get paid either way.
不过 反正我还是能拿钱
Haven't had the pleasure. I'm Vic Mackey.
还没有这个荣幸引荐 我是Vic Mackey
[SPEAKS IN SPANISH]
他是我跟你提起过的那个警♥察♥
That's right. I was a cop.
没错 我曾经是个警♥察♥
But now I'm more of a favor‐granter.
但现在我是你们的帮手
What kind of favors?
什么样的帮手?
I specialize in the hard‐to‐deliver kind.
我擅长搞定一些难实现的事
I guess you're a good guy to know.
我猜你是个值得认识的人
Well, I'm a real...
不 我不是个真正的...
Vic Mackey? Didn't expect to find you here.
Vic Mackey?没想到会在这里碰到你
So you're making new friends?
那么 你是在结交新的朋友吗?
How do you know Cruz?
你怎么认识Cruz?
Just finishing some paperwork on an old case.
只是为了来完成一件旧案的报告
What are you doing here, David?
你来这里干什么 David?
You and I need to talk,
你和我得谈一谈...私下里
PEZUELA: Come back later.
等会儿再来吧
If you and I are gonna continue this arrangement,
现在 如果你我要继续这个协议
I need a restatement of my terms.
那我需要修正一下之前的约定 包括重申我的条件
You don't get terms. You get to be mayor.
没有什么条件 市长就是你能得到的
ACEVEDA: Oh, I know.
我知道
But that will be with or without you.
但是要么有你 要么没有你
I'm still deciding which.
我还在考虑
[CHUCKLES]
Well, do you mind giving us a hint
那你介意不介意向我们透露一下
as to which way you're leaning?
你更倾向于哪种?
From now on,
从现在开始...
you don't make any decisions regarding my campaign.
你对我的选举不能做出任何决定
Who I work with or where I work out of.
谁跟我合作 或者我制定什么政策
I don't care how much you or your investors contribute.
反正 我不在乎你或者你的投资人能捐多少
You are my goddamned errand boy,
你就是个给我跑腿的
and you will do exactly as you're told!
我让你做什么你就得做什么!
You're an empty suit.
你不过虚有其表
You're a checkbook, nothing more.
除了是本支票本 什么都不是
And just because you hang out with tough guys,
不是说你身边有厉害的家伙
doesn't make you tough.
你就也厉害了
[GRUNTING]
[CHOKING]
David.
David
Get back! Get back, Vic.
退后! 退后 Vic
You assaulted a reserve police officer.
你袭击了一名挂职警员
And that's a felony.
这可是重罪
You have made a very big mistake.
你犯了一个大错
The only mistake I made
我唯一犯的错
was letting you think that I was your errand boy,
就是让你以为我是你的跑腿
instead of the other way around.
其实我们可以倒过来
VIC: What the hell was that?
它♥妈♥的♥那是怎么回事?
I just proved my point.
我只是来把话说清楚
VIC: You blew that ICE investigation out the window.
你刚才搞砸了ICE的调查
The one you're so desperate to stay relevant to, huh?
你煞费苦心想干下去的差事 对吗?
By taking on the cartel,
和Cartel干上
you've opened yourself to a world of possibilities,
你的一切都将未卜
all of them bad.
不会有好事情!
You're gonna get yourself killed.
你会害死自己
Beltran just saw the same thing you just saw.
Beltran目睹了你刚才看到的那一幕
Which means I'm gonna deal with him directly from now on.
这意味着从现在开始我会正面和他交锋
So if you're still fantasizing
所以 如果你仍旧抱着幻想
about being ICE's connection to the cartel,
做ICE和Cartel之间的桥梁
well, you better get yourself a new gig.
你最好换条路走吧
LAWYER: Here you go, captain.
给你 局长 你想让我继续留在这里吗?
I'm fine, thank you.
我很好 谢谢你
Mara came to see me a few nights ago.
Mara前几天跑来见我
She claims that Vic and Ronnie tried to kill Shane.
她声称Vic和Ronnie企图杀死Shane
Something having to do with the Armenians.
一件和亚美尼亚人有关的事
CLAUDETTE: And Mara asked you to help her and Shane
于是身为逃犯的她要求你帮助她和Shane
get police information regarding them as fugitives?
得到警方的情报?
CORRINE: Vic thought it would be best if Shane and Mara left the country.
Vic认为如果让Shane和Mare离开这个国家是再好不过
That it would be better for all of us if they got away.
他们逃走了对大家都好
Instead, he tried to track them down himself?
然而 他自己在追踪他们的踪迹?
Ronnie have anything to do with this hunt?
Ronnie和这次的猎杀有关联吗?
I don't know if Ronnie helped him or not.
我不知道Ronnie有没有帮他
DUTCH: How did Vic find Shane?
Vic是怎么找到Shane的?
CORRINE: He asked me about medication that Jackson was taking.
他问了我Jackson吃的药片
Mara called me to say
Mara在电♥话♥里说
that Vic had tracked them down last night.
昨晚Vic找到了他们
Tried to kill them.
要杀了他们
She's pregnant, for God sakes.
她还有身孕啊
I never liked her,
我没有喜欢过她
but she doesn't deserve this.
但是她也不该落到那样的下场
‐DUTCH: Pay Vic a visit? ‐Not yet.
要去见Vic吗? 还不到时候
We've seen the hold he's got on Corrine.
我们看到了他对Corrine的影响力
I'm not sure she'd be willing to repeat that in a courtroom.
我不保证她愿意在法庭上重复那些话
I'll use Inglewood to set up a tap on Corrine's phone.
我会让Inglewood给Corrine的电♥话♥安上窃听器
That way we won't trigger suspicion with Ronnie.
那样就不会引来Ronnie的疑心了
CLAUDETTE: I'll park him with Billings
我会让他和Billings组队
until we know what his involvement is.
直到搞清楚他有没有卷进来
Steve will like that. He's got a pretty big man crush.
Steve会喜欢的 他喜欢大块头的男人
I don't want Inglewood to know who this number is for.
我不想让Inglewood知道这是谁的号♥码
You never know how far Mackey's reach goes.
你永远不知道Mackey的眼线有多长
Think Vic's got many friends left?
你认为Vic还有那么多朋友吗?
So from here on out, this investigation is between us.
从现在开始 就我们两个调查
...nine, 10. Ready or not, here I come.
...9 10! 不管有没有好 我都要来了!
[PIANO PLAYING]
MARA: Where's Jackson?
Jackson在哪儿?
Shh.
噓
Where's Jackson?
Jackson在哪儿?
Nope, he's not in there.
不 他不在这里!
Is he over here?
他在这里吗?
Nope.
不在
I didn't know you played the piano, baby.
我不知道你还会弹钢琴 宝贝
Huh.
呃
Yeah, my mom made me take lessons when I was a kid.
是的 小的时候我妈让我学的
I was in class with these four girls.
我在一个有四个女生的班级
[LAUGHS]
It didn't last long.
没有学多久
I was too busy wanting to help my dad fix cars.
我太忙着想帮我父亲修车了
‐Wish I would've kept at it, though. ‐Hm.
现在倒是希望能学下去 嗯
Where's Jackson?
Jackson在哪儿?
Let's see.
让我们瞧瞧
[GASPS]
There you are.
剧集 | 盾牌(2002) | 导航列表