剧集 | 盾牌(2002) | 导航列表
Nothing I've done for you people
我替你们所做的一切
could've been possible without Ronnie.
都有Ronnie的功劳在里面
Ronnie shows us some good faith on this Beltran takedown tomorrow,
要是Ronnie明天在抓捕Beltran的时候表现出色
he'll be signing the same deal in a week's time.
一周后他也能签上同样的协议
Vic, sign it.
Vic 签吧
And let's grab these drugs before they get in circulation.
让我们在毒品流通前把它们起获
I'm not signing shit. This was never about just me.
我不签这份狗屁协议 这件事情从来都不只是我一个人的事
It was about me and Ronnie, both of us.
是我和Ronnie 我们两个人一起参与的
You are making a mistake.
你正在犯错误
You're the one makin' a mistake.
犯错的是你
I'm not handin' you half a win,
我所给你的是彻底的胜利
so I don't want half a deal.
所以我不想要半份协议
When you can offer the same thing at the same time to Ronnie,
等你能同时为Ronnie提供同样的协议
then you call me. If that's before midnight tonight, great.
你再打电♥话♥给我吧 要是能在今晚午夜前 那就好极了
If not, I know how patient you feds like to be.
不然的话...我也知道 你们这些人能有多耐心
VIC: Never trust a blonde.
金发的女人永远信不得
Vic, I appreciate...
Vic 很感谢你...
Don't, man. There wasn't any other choice.
用不着 伙计 我别无选择
(SIGHS)
What do we do now?
我们现在怎么办?
I gotta get that car to Corrine.
我得把车开去找Corrine
And you gotta get to Nunez in San Pedro.
你去找San Pedro的Nuliz
Make sure he calls in sick tomorrow.
确保他明天打电♥话♥请病假
This ain't over yet.
这事还没完
(KNOCKING ON DOOR)
I told you to stay away from us. Is Lloyd home?
我说过少来烦我们 Lloyd在家吗?
You know, it's been hard enough for me trying to help him
你知道 我既不想看到你们的嘴脸
get over your accusations without having to see your face.
同时要帮助他摆脱你们的指控有多难
I'm sorry things happened the way they did.
我很遗憾事情成了这个样子
I was worried about you.
我很担心你
Don't you dare pretend even for a second that you gave a damn about me.
别再假装你有多么在乎我了
This is all about your obsession with my son.
这是因为你对我的儿子念念不忘
You're scared, aren't you?
你吓坏了 是吧?
Had to be to call that many times. Is he inside?
所以才打了那么多次电♥话♥ 他在吗?
I didn't call you. You did.
我没有打电♥话♥给你! 你确实打了...
Uh...
呃...
(PHONE BEEPS)
Six times.
打了六次
I want you to leave my property.
我要你马上离开
You knock on my door again, I'm lodging a complaint.
你再来敲门的话 我就去投诉了
Julien.
Julien
JULIEN: Red Thunderbird.
红色的雷鸟
Excuse me, those, uh... those egg sandwiches,
对不起 那些 呃 那些鸡蛋三明治
are they up yet? It'll be another minute.
都好了吗? 还得等一会儿
Right. Okay.
好的 好吧
California 2‐Frank‐Adam‐Nancy‐321.
加利福尼亚 2FAN321
License number's registered to a Larry Kristiansen
车牌登记在Larry Kristiansen名下
but it belongs on a 2005 gold Acura.
可是他的车是2005年产的金色的讴歌♥
I'll check these stores. You go around back.
我检查一下这些店 你去后面看看
(RADIO CHIRPS)
Be advised, subject possibly traveling with a minor.
请注意 嫌犯可能随身携带枪♥械♥
Please proceed with caution.
请小心前行
(GASPS) Give me the gun.
把枪给我
Hey, hey, hey. Shut up. Don't make a sound.
嘿 嘿 嘿! 住嘴 别出声
Tina, where's Julien? Hey, hey, hey, stop it. Okay?
Tina,Julien在哪儿? 嘿 嘿 嘿 别动了 好吗?
I don't wanna shoot you, but I will.
我不想开枪打你 不过我做得出来
I will shoot you.
我会开枪的
Okay?
知道吗?
Where's Julien?
Julien在哪儿?
Where is he?
他在哪儿?
He's inside, looking through all the stores.
他在里头查看那些商店
What do they know? How much time do I have?
他们都知道些什么? 我还有多少时间?
Three minutes till backup.
后援3分钟后到
And I called in your stolen license plate.
而且我把你偷来的车的车牌报上去了
Look, they know what Mara did.
他们知道Mara干过的事...
That she shot that woman. And that woman's dead, Shane.
知道她开枪杀了那个女人 那个女人死了 Shane
None of this is Mara's fault.
这些都不是Mara的错
I believe that. I do.
我信 我真的信
Just give me the gun and come in with me now.
你干嘛不把枪给我 跟我一起回去呢?
We can have a car pick up Mara and your son,
我们可以叫辆车去接Mara和你的儿子
and they can be safe.
那样他们就安全了
Please, Shane, stop this. Hey, hey.
求你了 Shane 别再错下去了 嘿 嘿...
My wife is not going to jail. (SOBS)
我老婆不会去坐牢的
I've always liked you, Shane, but a innocent woman is dead.
我一直都很喜欢你 Shane 但是一个无辜的女人死了
And this has gone way too far. You don't want this.
这事已经做过头了 你也不想的
I'm afraid something that bad will happen to you or,
我担心你也会发生什么不好的事情
even worse, to Mara. Think about your son.
要是Mara发生些什么事就更糟了 想想你的儿子吧
So please, just come in with me now.
所以 求你了 跟我走吧
No, it's too late.
不 太迟了
No, it's...
不 太...
You know what? It's too late.
你不懂的 太迟了
Where the hell is Vic?
Vic到底在哪儿?
He's late, but he'll be here.
他迟到了 不过他会来的
Oh, shit.
噢 见鬼
(CELL PHONE RINGING)
Vic, where are you?
Vic 你在哪儿啊?
警♥察♥在那儿 Corrine 他们在监视你呢
The cops are watching me?
警♥察♥在监视我?
How do you know? Where are you?
你怎么知道的? 你在哪儿?
他是怎么知道的? 我很小心了 我确定没有人跟踪我
Did you hear anything strange on the phone call with Mara?
你跟Mara通话时 有没有听到什么奇怪的声音?
You think that, uh, they have a wiretap on my phone?
你觉得他们窃听了我的电♥话♥?
Did you talk to anybody else about this?
你有没有跟别人谈过这件事?
No. No, I wouldn't do that. I‐I know better.
没有 没有 我不会那样做的 我心里有数
We don't have Vic on tape. We got nothing.
要是不能录下Vic犯罪的录像 我们就功亏一篑了
Vic Vic 我现在该怎么做?
Get up and walk away.
站起来 离开这儿
Move in and arrest Corrine. Move in. Now, now. Move in.
过去 抓住Corrine 过去 现在就过去!
Shit!
妈的!
Am I in some sort of trouble?
我是不是有麻烦了?
I mean, what's gonna happen to me?
我是说 会把我怎么样?
How do I explain all this money?
我怎么才能解释这些钱哪儿来的?
Leave it. Leave the bag there and walk away.
不要那个包了 把它留在那儿 走吧
尽快上车回家
警♥察♥来了 他们在跟着我 我该怎么办啊? 老天
Corrine Mackey,你被捕了
Vic? Vic? Hello? Hello? (HANGS UP)
Vic? Vic? 喂? 喂?
Okay, we gotta go through the motions. Vic may be watching.
我们不得不行动 Vic可能在观察
(PANTING)
(DOOR OPENS)
(MARA SIGHS)
(DOOR CLOSES) (MARA MOANS)
Hey.
嘿
I'm sorry I took so long. How is it?
很抱歉去了这么久 怎么样了?
Mm, it's awful.
糟透了!
Uh, I‐I couldn't get us anything to eat
我什么吃的也没弄到
because the, uh, the cops, they spotted me.
因为警♥察♥发现我了
Holy shit.
警♥察♥ 天呐
Yeah. I had to ditch the car.
是的 我只好弃车逃了
You okay?
你没事吧?
Yeah, I'm fine. Don't worry about me.
是的 我没事 不用为我担心
You just, uh...
你刚刚 呃...
I want you to take these.
我要你把这喝了
What are they? They're Seconals.
是什么? 是...是速可眠
And they will help with the pain.
能缓解疼痛
Mmm! Okay?
嗯 好些了吗?
(GROANS)
What else did you get?
你还弄到了什么?
Um, just some street shit, you know?
呃 都是些街头的玩意儿
Some meth and weed, a little blow,
一些安♥非♥他♥命♥和大♥麻♥ 不过...就是一点毒品罢了
but I had to do most of it.
但是我 我非用不可
Shane.
Shane
The stuff that they made me do last night, I was cratering,
他们昨晚让我吸的那个...我现在快垮掉了
and I need to stay focused
我需要集中精神
so that I can get us out of this.
这样我才能让我们脱身
You can't help us if you're high, baby.
飘飘欲仙时候的你是帮不了我们的 亲爱的
It was just enough to even me out. Okay? I promise.
只是让我自己稳定一下而已 知道吗? 我保证
Any movement on Ronnie's deal?
Ronnie的协议有什么进展吗?
剧集 | 盾牌(2002) | 导航列表