剧集 | 盾牌(2002) | 导航列表
Get out, get out. Get down.
下车! 下车! 趴下!
Don't move.
别动
Llewellyn Wang?
Llewellyn Wang?
Farmington Grand Prix means you know why we're here.
Farmington国际汽车大奖赛 意味着你知道我们为什么在这里
I had nothing to do with it, man.
我和这无关 伙计
I never even heard of this missing chick.
我从没听说过这个失踪的小妞
[YELPS]
Where's the girl? I don't know. l?
女孩在哪儿? 我不知道
Neither did those dead homeys
那些死了的弟兄也不知道
but those gusanos kacked them anyway.
但是那些人还是废了他们
You lost me.
你把我搞糊涂了
We was kicking it.
我们正在撒野
I went out back to take a leak,
我到后面去撒尿
and that's when the shit jumped off.
霉事就找上门了
What kind of shit?
什么事?
Four Caribbean dudes showed up, man
四个加勒比人出现了 伙计
Sweating everybody about some Cuban girl they looking for.
开始逼问所有人 一个他们在找的女孩的事
My friends were like, "What the hell you talking about?"
我朋友们说了句类似 "你们它♥妈♥的♥说啥呢?!"
Dudes went at 'em with knives and shit.
那群人就上前用刀捅死了他们!
You're gonna take us to where this gangster party went down.
你带我们去他们作乐的地方
The back. There.
他们在那后面
Vic.
Vic
RONNIE: Zorro wannabe?
一个想当佐罗的?
From this angle, I'm reading an N.
从这个角度看 我看到一个"N"
Missing girl's name was Noelle.
失踪女孩叫Noelle
They weren't wishing him an early merry Christmas.
他们没提早祝他圣诞快乐
We are on the record in the matter of
我们正在记录的是
公诉Kleavon Kwame Gardner一案
The witness has been sworn in. All parties present
证人已到场 在场所有人
have been advised this deposition is being videotaped.
都被告知此次作证会被录像
Please state your name.
请说出你的名字
Claudette Wyms.
Claudette Wyms
Would you describe your relationship to the defendant?
你能描述一下和被告的关系吗?
I investigated the murders you committed
我侦办了你所犯的谋杀案
and arrested you for them.
并且逮捕了你
You say I committed these murders.
当你说我犯下这些谋杀罪
What you are expressing is a personal, very biased opinion.
你的表达是非常个人的 带有偏见
Enjoy this charade while you can.
趁还能玩的时候 好好玩你的猜谜游戏吧
Because you are gonna be sentenced to death
因为你即将被判处死刑
for the murders of Pauline Walker,
因为谋杀Pauline Walker
Mary Simpson, Lana Gregory
Mary Simpson,Lana Gregory
and all those women you killed back in Texas.
还有所有你之前在德州杀害的妇女
At any point during investigation,
侦办期间
did you interrogate any other suspects besides me?
你有没有调查过其它嫌疑犯?
I didn't have to.
没这个必要
So you made up your mind from the jump.
所以你武断地下了结论
Which means that this so‐called investigation
意味着这所谓的调查
is really just a exercise in closed‐mindedness.
只是一次有成见的行动
Mr. Gardner, the purpose of a deposition is to ask questions.
Gardner先生 作证的目的是为了询问
Not put words in the witness's mouth.
不是为了从证人口中套话
I'm just trying to see how she developed this theory.
我只是想弄清楚她的推理是如何得来的
Accusing a black man when everybody knows
指控一个黑人男人 而大家都知道
that serial murder is a white man's crime.
连环谋杀只有白人男人才干得出
Shade's got nothing to do with it.
这和肤色无关
The evidence pointed overwhelmingly to you and only you.
证据都是压倒性地指向你 也只有你
And let's not forget you confessed.
别忘了 你认罪了
We've got it on videotape.
我们有录像为证
Are you currently taking any prescribed medication?
你最近有没有服用任何处方药?
Don't answer. That's completely irrelevant.
别回答 这完全无关
Have you ever seen this before?
你之前有见过这个吗?
Let the record show I am holding a prescription bottle
记录 我正手持一个处方药瓶子
recovered from a trash barrel at Miss Wyms' home.
从Wyms女士家中的垃圾桶中找到的
Label reads:
标签上写明:
Corticosteroid, 60 milligrams.
"糖皮质激素 60毫克"
Three refills. Patient's name, Claudette Wyms.
"三次续瓶" "患者姓名:Claudette Wyms"
You son of a bitch.
你这狗♥操♥的贱♥人♥
[DOGS BARKING]
Echevarria's crew
Echevarria的手下
conducting a Q and A about his missing little girl.
搞了一次智力问答 关于那个失踪的小姑娘
What's the next move?
下一步怎么做?
Ronnie and Julien are out
Ronnie和Julien在外头
talking to the local shot‐callers on the DL.
正跟当地那些帮派的头目谈话 有D.L帮...
Los Mags, One‐Niners, Spookstreet.
Los Mags帮 One-Niners帮 Spookstreet帮
There's a get‐out‐of‐jail‐free card for anyone who dimes the car.
有谁能找到那辆失踪的车就能拿到免死牌
Hollered at a buddy of mine in Robbery‐Homicide.
我刚联络了下在凶杀组的朋友
Third carjacking in a month involving sexual assault.
一个月里第三起劫车案 还包括有性侵犯
So M.O. is they steal a fresh whip,
所以他们的手法是 偷一辆新车
take it and mommy for a joy ride.
带着它和"妈咪"开车兜风
Every boy's dream twofer.
每个男孩的梦想专席
SHANE: ICE surveillance capture any of this on videotape?
ICE的监控录像是否拍到了这些?
They're focused on Echevarria.
他们的注意力在Echevarria上
All you should be thinking about right now is finding this girl.
你现在要想的就是找到这女孩
I don't need you or anybody else managing my thought process.
我不需要你或者其他任何人来告诉我怎么思考
I think maybe we should have a talk with Deena.
我想我们该找Deena谈谈
Doesn't feel like her stilo.
感觉不太像她的风格
No. But grand theft auto, she knows all the players.
不像 但是买♥♥卖♥♥偷来的汽车 她知道所有的玩家
And we need all the information we can get.
我们需要能得到的一切消息
We'll be in touch.
保持联♥系♥
Deena.
Deena
[GUN COCKS]
[GUNSHOTS]
[DOGS BARKING]
[MOUTHING WORDS]
[YELPS]
Put the gun down. Drop the gun.
把枪放下! 放下枪!
Drop the gun, goddamn it.
放下枪!
You stupid bitch.
你这蠢娘们!
Goddamn it, Deena.
该死的 Deena!
Sorry.
对不起
Now, were you taking this steroid medication
在对我进行调查时
at the time of my interrogation?
你有吃这种类固醇药物吗?
You are way over the line.
你过分了
Goes to her state of mind.
要弄清她的精神状态
Now, my reading of the law books says that this is relevant.
我读过的法律书里说这有关系
Were you on drugs at the time
当你声称的那次认罪时
of this alleged confession you mentioned?
你有没有服药?
Please keep in mind you are under oath.
请记住 你宣过誓
I need a bathroom break.
我需要去下洗手间
Not surprised.
意料之中
Goddamn it.
操!
Now, frequent urination is one of the less dangerous side effects of this stuff.
尿频是其中一个不太危险的副作用
Claudette.
Claudette
Okay, okay. You need to shut this down right now.
好吧 好吧 你必须马上结束它
He's entitled to conduct discovery.
他有权去了解
What is she on meds for?
她为什么吃药?
You need to talk to her about that. How serious?
你得自己跟她谈谈 有多严重?
She doesn't need her medical history to become an issue.
她不想让自己的病史成为部门的一个问题
I could get the judge to seal the transcripts.
我可以请求法官让记录保密
They'll be unsealed when this goes to trial,
等上了法庭就会解密的
used to attack her credibility in all cases.
用它来质疑所有她经办的案子
That's our system, isn't it?
这就是我们的体系 不是吗?
All right, who is this guy?
是的 这家伙是谁?
Just a guy I've been working with lately.
是最近和我一起干活的人
Accomplice, in other words.
换句话说是同谋
I came back from a run and I found him like that.
我从外面赛车回来 就看到他这样了
Busted out the shotgun when I heard you rolling up.
听到你们车来了 我就害怕得掏出了枪
I did say sorry, right?
我已经道过歉了 好吗?
People responsible are looking for a silver Nissan 300.
干这事的人正在找一辆银色尼桑300
You know anybody who traffics in a load like that?
你知道有谁想买♥♥卖♥♥这样的车吗?
Could've been anyone. There's a lot of demand for Jap cars.
可能是任何人 日产车的需求很大
The jackers have been targeting females.
那些混球把目标盯在了女人身上
They grab the car, help themselves to the cooch.
他们把车劫下 然后开始搞女人
You know anyone who rolls like that?
你知道是谁这样干吗?
Ghost Town Piru's been boosting for initiation lately.
废城Piru帮最近在提高入帮的门槛
剧集 | 盾牌(2002) | 导航列表