剧集 | 盾牌(2002) | 导航列表
知道了
Margaret saw Irving Heep just now.
Margaret刚刚看见Irving Heap了
He kept staring at her, angry, passed the house a few times.
他一直恼怒地盯着她 经过这房♥子好几次了
It scared her, Steve. What the hell did you do?
把她吓坏了 Steve 你到底做什么了
I just went by his house to put the fear of God in him.
我只是上了趟门 吓吓他
Mm-hm. Everything is fine.
一切正常
How is it fine? The man's still living on our street.
怎么个正常? 那个人还住在我们的小区里
I came to you for help,
我来找你帮忙
and whatever you said to him made things worse.
不管你对他了说什么 都让事情变糟了
Look, these types, they operate in the shadows.
你看 这类人...他们在暗中行动
All I'm trying to do is draw him out.
我要做的就是让他原形毕露
Now he sees my kids as a threat.
现在他把我的孩子当作一个威胁
Nothing's going to happen to our kids.
我们的孩子不会有事的
Heap knows I'm a cop.
Heap知道我是个警♥察♥
I thought you might be able to help.
我以为你可以帮我的
Hey.
嗨
Hey.
嗨
You lied to me.
你对我说谎了
You goddamn bastard.
你这混♥蛋♥
Rita, what...?
Rita 什么...?
Lloyd told me everything last night.
Lloyd昨晚把一切都告诉我了
About what?
关于什么?
You think that he shot that kid deliberately?
你认为他是故意朝那孩子开枪的?
You think he actually planned to kill him?
你认为他真的计划杀掉他?
Is that true?
是真的吗?
I actually thought...
事实上我觉得...
I'm so stupid.
我真蠢
I looked into something you said.
我调查了一下你说的话
That teacher in Tulsa that pushed Lloyd around?
那个在Tulsa欺负Lloyd的人
He wanted to file criminal charges against Lloyd.
他想对Lloyd提出刑事指控
Apparently one night when you were out,
很明显 你不在的一天晚上
Lloyd tied up his son... That was a game.
Lloyd把他儿子绑起来了 那是个玩笑
and threatened to torture and kill him.
威胁要折磨并杀了他
That was a stupid game. He was never gonna do that.
那是个愚蠢的玩笑 他不会真的那么做
No, it was him acting out on his murder fascination.
不 这是他在实践他的谋杀幻想
You made me think we were on a date.
你让我觉得我们在约会
And all you were doing was gathering evidence on my son?
你所做的一切 都是在搜集我儿子的证据
Rita... I ought to slap you.
Rita... 我真想抽你耳光
If I were brave enough,
如果我够胆的话
I would slap the shit out of you.
我会暴揍你一顿
Just don't come near us.
别靠近我们
You got that?
清楚了?
You found Pezuela's compadre?
你找到Pezuela的朋友了?
Yeah, I did.
是的
His name isn't Diaz.
他名字不叫Diaz
It's Guillermo Beltran.
叫Guillermo Beltran
You're certain that's the man you saw?
你肯定是你看见的那个?
Yeah, 100 percent. Why?
是的 百分之百 怎么了?
You wanna keep me embedded in this jackpot,
你要让我在这场赌博里坚持下去
I'm entitled to know who I'm rubbing elbows with.
我有权知道我在跟谁打交道
Guillermo Beltran.
Guillermo Beltran
Former secretariat of the presidential guard.
前总统卫队的秘密特工
Resigned ahead of a corruption shake up
在一次腐♥败♥案大清洗前退休了
during the Vicente Fox administration.
在Vicente Fox主管期间
He used his grimy affiliation to kiss himself
利用他肮脏的关系
into the Guerrero drug cartel as head of security.
替Cartel贩毒集团干活 当他们的安全主管
You know, I knew Pezuela was hooked up, but...
我知道Pezuela上钩了 但...
This guy's worldwide.
这家伙路子很广
He's been on the DOD's watch list three years running.
他三年前就上了国防部的监视名单
No wonder Pezuela was trying to impress him.
难怪Pezuela想在他面前表现
His boss is in town.
他的老板在城里
Power player of this caliber elevates Pezuela
这股来考察Pezuela的幕后力量
way beyond Byz Lat game level.
已经不是Byz Lat(黑帮)那样的小打小闹
No shit.
人家是玩真的
And him taking stock of local operations tells me
从他来视察这里的活动告诉我
the Guerrero cartel wants a seat
Cartel黑帮想在管理
at the table running the second-biggest city in America.
美国第二大城市的圆桌上占有一席之地
I need to get Washington in the loop.
我得让华盛顿知道
You know, from now on
知道吗 从现在起..
your bosses need to stop treating my mayoral campaign
你的老板不能再把我的市长竞选
as some loss leader for an ICE investigation.
看作是为了你们的调查而存在的亏本促销商品
That's never been the case.
从来不是这样
We both know that it is.
我们都知道就是这样
And it stops right now.
现在必须停止
You heard Vic turned in his badge yesterday?
你听说Vic昨天上交了他的警徽吗?
I thought he had another week.
我以为他还有一星期
So the way that I see it, that leaves me
所以 我觉得这使我
to be your most important instrument
成为你们最重要的工具
in the Guerrero cartel investigation.
在对Guerrero贩毒团伙的调查中
And you still have our appreciation.
我们仍然感谢你
But what I want is credit for a high-profile international takedown.
但我要的是一份高调的国际抓捕事件中的功劳
'Cause if I don't get mine,
因为如果我得不到我的...
then I've never seen this guy.
那我就从没见过这个人
I need to take care of this Irving Heep situation.
我必须解决Irving Heap的问题
Heep hasn't come anywhere near violating the terms of his parole.
Heap连违反假释条例的边都没沾到
I know we're not gonna get this guy acting officially as cops.
如果一本正经地以警♥察♥姿态出现 我们是抓不住这个家伙的
You're my partner, right?
你是我的搭档 对吗?
(CHUCKLES)
What, I'm supposed to be Shane Vendrell
什么 我就像是Shane Vendrell
to whatever Vic Mackey plan you've hatched?
对你这个Vic Mackey的计划言听计从?
Look how it worked out for them. No, thanks.
看看他们现在的下场 不 谢谢
How's everything going between you and Rita?
你跟Rita怎么样了
She looked pretty pissed.
她好像很生气
Her son committed a murder.
她儿子犯了谋杀罪
She's starting to realize that fact.
她刚开始认识到这一点
You know, I'm not exactly sure
你知道 我并不确定
what Lover Dutch game you're playing there,
你们在玩什么“恋人荷兰佬”游戏
but I know that none of it's been above boards.
但我知道什么都没有公开
Now, I was with you every step of the way on that case.
既然我一直紧跟着你办那件案子
I listened to your theories, I got you alone with the kid.
我听了你的理论 我让你跟孩子单独在一起
Now it's your turn to step up.
现在该你帮我了
I can't be a party to anything that's unethical.
我不能参与不道德的事
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
I've given him a shot of a stronger antibiotic.
我给他打了一针强效的抗生素
It's gonna help with his cough and the fever?
会减轻他的咳嗽和高烧吗?
Eventually.
最终会的
My immediate concern is getting the temperature down.
我首先关心的是把体温降下来
I wanna keep him here overnight so I can keep an eye on him.
我要他留院观察一晚上 这样我就能照顾他
Oh, is that really necessary? We can do that, right?
哦 必须那样吗? 我们也能照顾他 是吗?
I'd rather have him here.
我还是希望他留在这里
Look, doc, it's just that I'm starting a new job
你看 医生 我刚找了个新工作
in a couple of days up north.
几天之内就要到北边去
If I'm not there, it's gone.
如果到不了 工作就没了
Your son shouldn't be traveling.
你儿子不能长途旅行
Trust me, we don't want that either.
相信我 我们也不想那样
(WHISPERING) It's just that I've been out of work for a little while.
只是我已经失业一段时间了
And we don't have insurance.
我们也没有保险
We'll watch him every minute.
我们会时刻看着他
If anything goes wrong and his fever doesn't come down,
一旦情况不对 如果烧退不下来
we'll stop at a hospital on the way.
我们马上就近找医院
I have some samples of the antibiotic to tide you over.
我有些抗生素样品可以让你顶一阵
I'll meet you at the nurse's station
我在护士站等你
and tell you how they should be administered.
告诉你怎么用
Okay. Thank you.
好的 谢谢
(RADIO CHATTER)
Jesus Christ.
上帝啊
Detective Keefe, I got your call.
Keefe警探 我接到了你的电♥话♥
Steve Billings.
Steve Billings
Looks like you caught the bastard on something.
好像你抓住那混♥蛋♥的把柄了
We found child pornography in his bedroom.
我们在他卧室里找到了儿童色情杂♥志♥
Second offense, so this guy's going back to prison.
为了预防二次犯罪 这家伙得回监狱了
Detective Wagenbach. I'm curious,
剧集 | 盾牌(2002) | 导航列表